Jamaican Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers

I was wracked by a number of orgasms as Vanessa pounded into me again and again. The session went on for nearly an hour. By the end I was sore and exhausted. I had cum so much that day, at the hands of several women.

I was drained. I lay on the bed, while Vanessa went and showered, my legs spread wide, my body slaked with sweat.

The door was open and I could feel Billie Jean and Mi Ling stealing looks in at me. My swollen and pummeled nether lips hung open from the sweet punishment Vanessa had wrought upon them.

I could tell from the stirring in the hallway, my two older lesbian lovers wanted more of me. There just wasn’t any more I could give. I was a thoroughly vanquished, thoroughly used, sex object. The two older women seemed to acknowledge this, and along with their confidence I would be back for more in the future, they decided to let me be.


Vanessa was soon decked to the nines and left for ‘her date’. I was jealous, but too in awe of her to dare argue or object. I was learning my role. In her life, I was just one of many, nothing more.

Mi Ling left for the evening, but Billie Jean stayed. She was watching Vanessa’s house for the weekend, and she clearly wanted me to stay with her. At this point, I could have easily invented a reason to leave, but I didn’t.

I phoned Andy and told him I’d had a little too much to drink at Vanessa’s get together and was going to stay over. He was disappointed, but said, fine. Andy had no suspicion at all of how dramatically Vanessa was transforming my life.

I spent the rest of the evening in Billie Jean’s arms as we used Vanessa’s bed—in the way Vanessa would have wanted it used: in the service of lesbian lovemaking.

How I could have submitted to this wretched and homely woman—a woman I detested just days before—I don’t know. All I know is, I began to enjoy the ways she could make my body feel, and the ways I felt under her as she dominated me throughout the evening.

Later that evening an onlooker would have come across this scene:

A middle-aged, over-weight, and quite homely woman lies at the head of an undone, well-used, bed. Her thighs are spread obscenely wide. Between them is the bobbing blonde head of a 24 year old, ex-homecoming queen, working away with her tongue obediently, even hungrily, in a devoted effort to provide the older woman sexual pleasure.

The older woman smiles the dreamy smile of deep satisfaction and gratification, then slowly pats the blonde girl’s head in approval...

*****

But that’s for another episode...if you are still enjoying it. Please vote! More important, please write me. I love hearing from you all.

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers
12