Jamaican Resort Day 01

Story Info
Carol and I go to Jamaica for a vacation and she goes wild.
1.7k words
4.25
106.5k
80

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a spin off from the sex games series. That series will continue in a little while. For now enjoy our Jamaican adventures

*****

Carol and I went to Jamaica for a vacation. The resort we had chosen had a wild reputation. We were young, horny and deeply in love. The vacation was a make up for the honeymoon we never had.

Carol dressed for the trip in a tight white T shirt and her braless nipples stood out like pencils. She also wore a very short white tennis skirt. When she moved she flashed her skimpy underpants.

Carol always dresses to accentuate her sexiness and she loves to flaunt her body. Her skin is flawless and she likes to show a lot of it.

When we arrived at the airport in Kingston we were met by a young Jamaican man. His name was Brian. He was dreadlocked and muscular. He drove us to the Negril resort in an old beat up van. His radio was playing reggae music and he kept checking Carol out in his rearview mirror.

The scenery was beautiful with swaying palm trees, long white sandy beaches and clear blue water.

Brian told us that some of the local clubs were hot and if we wanted he could get us some weed. We nodded OK.

We checked in and were taken to our suite. The room was fabulous with a huge bed, a balcony and a sumptuous bathroom with a large Jacuzzi. Our view was of the ocean and the nude beach. We had a well stocked in room bar with all kinds of drinks.

Carol and I quickly got out of our travel clothes. We wanted to get to the beach. Carol put on the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. It consisted of two strings that circled her nipples and a white translucent triangle for her slit. I had a hard time getting on my Speedo.

We headed for the beach. Once we got there Carol put her pareo on the sand for us to lie on and slowly took off her swimsuit. I took off my swimsuit and lay down beside her.

I said, "You need some suntan lotion."

Carol rolled over onto her stomach. I rubbed some lotion onto my hands. I started at her feet, pulling each toe, then rubbing slowly to her calves and up to her thighs. Her ass was next.

I put more lotion on my hands and rubbed her cheeks, poking my fingers at her rosebud hole. Carol moaned and did some humping on the sand. I continued up to Carol's back and shoulders still rubbing slowly and sensuously.

I said, "Roll over."

Carol rolled over and spread her legs. Once again I started at her feet, up to her calves and then her thighs. Carol blocked her face from the sun with her hand and gave me a wicked smile. Her mound was next. I put more lotion on my hands and started rubbing lotion on her slit occasionally slipping a finger into her wet lips. Carol once again moaned.

I moved up to her flat stomach, pausing at her belly button. Then I got to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight up. I took each breast and squeezed it gently, then circled each nipple with my fingers.

The sun was blazing down on the white sand. We needed some cool refreshments. There was a beach side bar about 50 yards away. I walked to the bar my semi erection bobbing along. At the bar I ordered two fruity rum drinks and chatted with the bartender.

As I walked back with the drinks I saw two young Jamaican men kneeling beside her chatting. Carol was up on her elbows tits jutting out. The young men were wearing loose cotton shorts and Carol was peeking up their shorts at their black cocks.

When I got to Carol she was smiling at them and she introduced them to me.

"Rasta and Fred, this is my husband Dick."

They said what a lucky man I was. We chatted and finished our drinks. We went up to our room and pounced on each other and had wild sex. I whispered to Carol about her flirting with the two Jamaican men. She was soaking wet and her cunt hugged my cock.

Carol moaned, "Big black cock, cock. ahhhh"

We both had explosive orgasms. I held Carol in my arms and we napped.

At the resort there is a theme to every night's party. The theme for the first night was "Pajama Party." I wore a loose pair of bottoms and Carol wore a gauze nightgown, with no underwear, that clung to her body.

The place was packed with people in various states of undress and the music was pounding. We got up to dance. Carol was humping my legs and her breasts were bouncing freely.

It was a hot night with a full moon. After the dance I asked Carol if she wanted a drink. I went to the packed bar and had to wait a few minutes to be served.

I got the drinks and headed back to our table. Carol wasn't there. I looked around and saw her dancing with Rasta and Fred. They had Carol between them and were grinding into her body. Her face was flushed red and her breasts were falling out of her nightgown.

Carol finally saw me at the table. She took their hands and brought them to the table.

She said, "Dick, you remember Rasta and Fred. They insisted I dance with them."

I sat there with a burgeoning erection. Fred and Rasta were leaning into Carol and freely running their hands on her. The dance floor was full of people playing sex games.

I said, "It's too loud and crowded here. Let's all go back to our room for a nightcap."

We walked to our room with Carol's arms hooked onto Rasta and Fred and her eyes flashing at me.

We got there and Carol sat on the couch between them. I got up to make drinks and heard them giggling. I turned around and saw Fred pull out an enormous joint.

We smoked it and were soon buzzing. We all got up to dance to some reggae music. Carol was the center of attention, rubbing against our bodies. The music kept thumping and we were all sweating.

Carol excused herself and went into the bathroom. I heard water running and Carol called out, "Who wants to take a bath?"

The three of us walked into the bathroom. Carol was naked and getting into the Jacuzzi. We got out of clothes in a hurry. Rasta and Fred both had semi erections. Fred's cock was huge.

Carol lay back in the tub and her breasts were floating. I moved to her side and started sucking her tits. Fred and Rasta were caressing her legs and had their hands all over her.

Fred pulled Carol to him, turned her around so that her back was on his chest and put his hands around her fondling her tits. Carol wriggled around on his lap. His black hands on her alabaster skin was such an erotic sight. Rasta moved to Carol and ran his hands up her legs to her slit. Carol moaned. I could only look on with my erection poking above the water.

Fred started kissing her neck and caressing her breasts. The warm water of the Jacuzzi lulled us all into a sexual dream. Carol kept rubbing her ass on Fred's prick. He lifted her up and impaled her on his large black cock.

Carol started rising up and down on his cock. I could see her wetness coating his prick. Rasta started nibbling on her tits while she was being fucked. Fred spun her around and pulled her to his chest. Rasta was caressing her ass and stuck his finger in her hot back hole.

Carol was thrashing around on Fred's cock.

She began her sex talk. "Ohhh fucking God, big black cock. Dick watch meeeee."

Fred grimaced and pulled Carol to his cock. I could see the veins in his cock pulsing and he was shooting streams of come into her.

Carol groaned, "I'm fucking coming. Come in my cunt. Fffuck me Fred."

The room went quiet the only sounds the bubbling water in the Jacuzzi and Fred panting.

I moved to Carol and gave her a passionate kiss.

I told her, "I love my little hot girl."

Rasta looked at me then took Carol off of Fred's cock. She got on her hands and knees. Carol's cunt was streaming come, clouding the water. Rasta rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. Carol reached back and put his cock in her freshly fucked cunt.

Carol was pushing back trying to get all of him into her. The two of them fell into a rhythm of fucking and moaning.

I was nearly out of my mind with lust. My cock was throbbing seeking release.

The fucking became more frenzied, plunging further and further into Carol.

Carol started moaning, "Gggg, fuck meeee, I'm coming again, Ahhhhh."

Rasta kept fucking her. I saw him tense up and I knew he was coming in her. They kept fucking until his softening cock plopped out of her.

I pulled Carol to me and held her as her orgasm rolled through her.

I pulled the drain on the Jacuzzi and as the water receded I could see Carol's body still pulsing.

I held my hand out to Carol and pulled her out of the water. Rasta, Fred and I dried her off with the large soft resort towels.

We led Carol into the bedroom and put her on the edge of the bed. Rasta and Fred stood beside us and were stroking their lubricated cocks.

I put my throbbing cock into her come filled cunt. Her wetness let me slip right in. The warmth from their cum was wonderful.

I put her legs over my shoulder and started frantically plunging into her. We were both on sexual overload. We lasted for a few minutes and then erupted with intense orgasms. I kept spurting come into Carol and couldn't stop.

Meanwhile Fred and Rasta were still standing by the bed stroking their cocks.

Carol mumbled, "Oh fuck, come, coming, Ahhh."

Fred and Rasta shot come all over Carol and I.

I bent down and pulled Carol into my arms. We both were murmuring words of love.

Fred and Rasta said, "I think we should go now."

After they left we relived the night's sexy happenings. We made soft gentle love and fell asleep in each others arms.

What a wonderful first day in Jamaica.