Jamaican Resort Day 04

Story Info
Carol continues her wild ways. I love it.
4.1k words
4.38
31.5k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MORNING

We woke up naked and still excited by our wild sex with Kevin and Tom.

I started caressing Carol and retelling the story.

Carol looked up at me and cupped my face in her hands.

She said, "I love you so much."

I kissed her gently, with our tongues twisted together.

I got down between her legs and kissed her mound. I put my tongue between her labia lips and sucked. I swirled my tongue on her clit.

Carol pulled me up so that I was kneeling between her legs. She reached down and caressed my cock before putting it in her.

We made sweet gentle love. Our bodies know each other so well.

I glided in and out of her, each stroke sweeter than the last. Her cunt was clasping me in a warm hug.

We looked in each others eyes and Carol held my face in her hands. She pulled me down to lie on her, planted kisses on my face and gently thrust her slit up to meet my pushes.

We made love for several minutes. We both got more urgent.

Carol whispered, "Oh Dick, Oh Dick I love you."

I said, "Carol, ggirl of my dreams."

I quickened my thrusts, feeling the inevitable tingling in my balls.

Carol tensed beneath me and groaned,

"I love making love to you. Ohhhhh, cuming."

I made a few final pushes and my balls exploded sending streams of cum into her,

moaning "Ahhh, you, you."

We held each other gently basking in our post orgasmic glow.

We got up after a while and took a shower together. It was time for breakfast.

We went to our usual table. Carol had on the T shirt she got as a prize in the wet T shirt contest. It was black, tight around her naked tits and cut off above her belly button and printed on it was "Dangerous when Wet." For her bottom she wore a tiny white patch tied with strings between her ass cheeks and around her waist.

The people at the table were teasing Carol about the contest.

They asked, what did you get up to with Kevin and Tom?

Carol smirked, "They were certainly up."

Everyone at the table started discussing their plans for the day. Carol and I had arranged a sight seeing tour with Brian, the man who had picked us up at the airport.

We met him at the reception desk. He looked at Carol's T shirt and winked at both of us. We had rented a limousine for him to drive us around in. It was stocked with champagne and weed.

Carol and I toked up as we drove away. Pot in the morning always makes us horny.

Our first stop was at Dunn's river falls. Thousands of tourists visit it every year. The water falls down a long river and there are pathways to walk up beside it. The pathways are large flat stones with water tumbling on and around them.

The way to walk up is to form a human daisy chain where the first person holds the hand of the next one and so on. Everyone gets soaked.

We had arranged to be there before it opened to the public. Brian ducked into a changing shed and came out wearing a tight white Speedo. The swimsuit emphasized his large black cock and balls.

Carol stared at it, then looked at me with a smile.

We started up the falls. Brian went first holding Carol's hand and I went third holding Carol's other hand. About a third of the way up we were all drenched. Carol's T shirt clung to her breasts and Brian's Speedo to his cock and balls.

There was a rest stop with a bench, secluded, behind luxurious vegetation.

We stopped climbing and headed for the bench. Brian sat down on the bench. Carol sat next to him and cuddled up to his shoulder. Brian looked at me, then put his arm around Carol and gave her a heated kiss. He began caressing Carol's breasts.

Carol began tugging at his swimsuit and pulled her T shirt over her head.

Brian lifted his ass and Carol pulled the suit off. He looked imposing with broad shoulders, flat stomach, a hard erect cock and egg sized balls.

I came up behind Carol and tugged her bikini bottom off.

Carol stood in front of Brian naked. The filtered sunlight shined on her tits and there were hints of moisture at her slit.

I pulled my swimsuit off. There we were all of us naked.

Carol knelt down between Brian's legs. She started licking his cock. She gripped the base and sucked the large purple head into her mouth.

Brian groaned.

Carol kept licking and sucking.

Brian started face fucking Carol.

She stood up and straddled his waist hovering over his erection.

I said to Carol, "Do it. You know you want to."

That phrase brought back memories of the first time I watched Carol fucking someone.

She grabbed his cock and slid it over her slit. She sank down on it, taking it all the way in in a single motion. Carol began riding it up and down, Brian's cock covered with her juices.

I watched them fuck in the sunshine. My cock was raging hard and dripping pre cum.

I approached them and began started caressing Carol's back and ass. I knelt behind her and started licking her ass. I stuck my tongue into her ass and I could feel Brian's cock thrusting into her.

I lubricated my cock and thrust it slowly into her ass. I reveled in her tightness and could feel Brian's cock in her cunt.

Carol whimpered, "Oh Dick. Ohhh Dick."

We felt like we were alone in the world fucking in this beautiful wilderness. The sounds of the falls,the birds and our sex sounds were all we heard. We were lost in our shared desires. It was a most erotic moment.

Carol stared thrashing around on our cocks, grunting and pushing us ever deeper into her. She pressed her tits into Brian's mouth and he sucked and nibbled on them.

Brian and I kept driving into her ass and cunt. Our cocks sliding over each other through her thin membrane.

Carol's cunt and ass kept clamping our cocks.

I never wanted this to stop. I felt the veins Brian's cock start to throb and Carol was wailing with pleasure.

He started to cum. I felt his juices drip on my cock and balls. I heard him groan.

Carol went, "Oh fuck meee. Cum Cum."

Her cunt clutched Brian's cock and her ass squeezed my cock.

I couldn't take any more. I shot wave after wave of cum into her ass.

We all went still. Brian and I hugged Carol as she shuddered through her orgasms. We continued to hold her, the sights and sounds of a sexual wonderland. We all wanted to relish the moment.

We were all bathed in sweat and smelled of sex. We went to one of the pools of water beside the falls. Brian and I washed Carol off.

We were done with the falls. We dressed and went down to the limo.

AFTERNOON

Brian said he knew a place nearby where we could get lunch, Rick's Place. We drove there. It was an open thatched bar and grill set on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

We ordered burgers and drinks and sat back to enjoy the setting and people.

Several young men were diving off the cliffs. It looked dangerous and exciting.

There was reggae music playing and a small platform for dancing. The rhythmic thumping sounds got us up to dance.

Carol was rested and looking for excitement. She danced with a hip swaying motion, her hips back and forth and her tits bouncing in her T shirt.

One of the young men called out to her,

"Dangerous when Wet."

Carol looked over at him and said,

"Yup."

He laughed and got up and approached us. He asked if he could have a dance. He said his name was Steve. I said sure.

Carol wrapped herself around him and began thrusting her mound into his crotch.

He responded by pulling her by her ass into him and was grinding his cock into her.

The dance ended and they both stood there breathless and aroused. Carol pulled him to her for the next dance. Her tiny bikini was pulled to her mound and her slit was very prominent.

After the very sexual dance Carol came over to me. She was smiling and had a shy look on her face.

She looked up at me and said,

"Can I have him. Oh please."

She took Steve by the hand and led him to the limo. She opened the back door and pulled him in with her.

Everyone at the bar was watching.

I got into the front seat and turned to watch them.

Carol was excited. She pulled her T shirt off and took her bikini bottom off.

She said, "Steve, whatcha gonna do?"

Steve pulled her into his arms and kissed her while stroking her tits.

Carol said, "Take your pants off Steve."

He pulled his shorts down and over his sandals. His cock was average size with a huge purple head and thick veins.

Carol bent down and started licking it. She took the head into her mouth and sucked loudly.

Suddenly the other back door opened. Brian stood there,

He asked, "Room for one more?"

Brian was still in his white speedo and his cock was straining the fabric.

Carol was still sucking Steve but she gestured to Brian to get in.

He got in and pulled his swimsuit off.

Carol was now in the back seat, naked, with two large black men.

I was drooling with excitement. I took my cock out and started stroking it.

Carol got up on her knees on the back seat. Her ass was pointed at Brian.

He got on the seat and started licking Carol's ass.

Brian got up on his knees behind Carol and ran his cock between her ass cheeks.

Carol gave out a muffled moan, still sucking Steve's cock. She reached behind her and pulled Brian into her cunt. She was impaled between them. She pushed back and drove Brian deeper into her. She took Steve all the way into her throat, her mouth resting on his public hair.

The air in the car got hot and smelled of sex.

Brian, Carol and Steve were lost in time. They danced the timeless dance of lust.

I heard various sighs, groans and wet sounds. I couldn't believe we were in a car, in the middle of a restaurant parking area and having wild sex again. The car shook with their fucking and sucking. I had my cock out and was holding onto my over excited prick.

I watched in wonder.

Brian was thrusting into Carol's cunt and fingering her ass. His cock was soaked in her juices.

Steve's cock was dripping with her saliva.

Steve was lifting his ass and fucking her face.

Carol looked happy.

I was happy.

I could see Brian's cock driving into Carol.

Brian was getting out of control. He plunged madly into Carol. His face was straining and dripping sweat.

Steve's stomach muscles were tightened.

I couldn't take any more and groaned,

"Oh fuck, fuck, suck."

I shot streams of cum into the air.

That set off the three of them in the back seat.

Brian pulled out of Carol and was cuming all over her ass.

Steve pulled out and spurted cum all over Carol's tits.

Carol was fingering herself and grunting,

"Meeee, Ahhhhh, Cuming, Ohhh Dick watch meeee."

After a few moments of panting and recovering Carol said,

"Brian you need to drive us back to the resort."

"Steve, I loved your cock."

"Dick I wanted you to watch me."

When Brian and Steve got out of the limo they got a round of applause from the people at the bar.

Brian drove us back.

Carol stayed naked until we pulled up to the reception area. She reluctantly put her T shirt and bikini on.

We went to our room and Carol sat on my face. I sucked her cum filled cunt.

Carol shuddered with a small orgasm.

We napped after an eventful day.

EVENING

The sun was setting when we woke up. We showered and got ready for dinner. The theme for the night was Sports.

Carol wore what looked like a cheer leading outfit with the tiniest sheer bikini panties and a tight halter top.

I wore an old football jersey with my speedo as underpants.

At our table everyone asked about our day.

Carol said, "WoW."

But no more.

Dinner that night was roast suckling pig, with apple sauce and potatoes. We had a bottle of Riesling wine with dinner.

There were a few new arrivals sitting at our table. Jack and Pete a smooth talking charmer. They had arrived in Jamaica that day.

Carol promptly sat between them. Kevin and Tom gave us a knowing smile and welcomed the newcomers. After dinner the band started playing. The first song was a polka. I got Carol up on the dance floor.

The polka is a lively dance where you hold your partner and swing in rhythmic steps lots of ohm pah pah sounds. As I spun Carol around her cheerleader skirt flew up, revealing her tiny sheer panties.

We got back to the table a little breathless.

Kevin asked Carol if he could have a dance. It was a slow song with a Jamaican beat. Carol put her arms around his neck and sculpted her body to him.

He had his hands on the side of Carol's breasts. He would brush his hand over her pert nipples and whisper to her.

The dance ended and Carol came back to me. She sat next to me. I ran my hand up under the little cheerleader skirt. When I got to her underpants they were soaked.

I said, "Having fun? What did he whisper to you?"

Carol blushed and said, "Yes I'm having fun. He whispered to me that he liked my panties."

I whispered, "Carol, after the polka everyone knows what they look like. The new men at the table were whispering to each other and pointing at you."

Some reggae music started. Jack turned to Carol and asked if she'd like to dance.

She looked at me and smiled.

Jack held out his hand and led Carol to the dance floor. She reached around his neck and pulled him down to her.

Jack had on a Hawaiian shirt open to his slacks.

Carol began kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples. She moved her hands from around his neck and put them in his back pocket, pulling his dick into her mound.

Jack looked over at me. I gave him a thumbs up.

The dance ended and the next song was a 1960s rock and roller. Jack twirled Carol around, her skirt flying high, her panties in full view. Next, in a classic move, he flung Carol underneath his legs and her skirt rose again.

They came back to the table together. Jack kissed her and then shook my hand.

He said, "You are one lucky dude."

Carol was pulsing with lust. Just as she was catching her breath, Pete, the new charmer held out his hand to her and led her to the dance floor.

Pete was a smooth dancer.

Carol put her arms around his neck and pressed her mound to his leg.

Pete put his hands on the sides of her tits and pulled her to him.

Carol moved his hands to her breasts and started grinding into his crotch. She turned her back to him and thrust her ass on his crotch.

Pete put his hands on her hips and started to grind into her ass. He smiled over at me and then moved his hands to her tits.

Carol threw back her head and flipped her hair around. Her cheerleader skirt was up around her waist and her panties were clearly wet.

The dance ended. Carol came over to sit with me and put her head on my shoulder.

I whispered to her, "Where's this going? How many of them do you want to fuck?"

Carol moaned softly, "I want both of them, Pete and Jack."

I turned to Pete and Jack and asked if they'd like to come to our room and smoke some weed?

Carol looked around then flashed her tits at all of them.

That convinced everyone.

We made a little procession walking back to the room.

Carol was holding hands with Jack and had her arm entwined with Pete's. As she was walking she would bump her hips on theirs.

We got to the room. I rolled a few joints and made some martinis. We drank and smoked the pot. Soon we were all buzzing.

Carol was sitting on the edge of the bed. She patted the spot next to her and gestured to Jack to join her.

She said to Jack, "I'd like to see you naked."

Then she smiled at me and took off her cheerleader outfit.

Pete and walked over to Carol and began fondling her breasts.

Jack had started to finger fuck her.

Jack stood up and took off his clothes. He was very buff and had a very thick hard cock.

Pete and I got naked. Three naked men were lusting after Carol.

Carol looked like it was Christmas morning.

I needed to assert my rights to Carol. I pulled her up, held her in my arms and and gave her a sloppy open mouthed kiss.

Carol understood what I was doing.

She said, "We'll all have sex, but Dick is my one true love."

I beamed at her.

I asked, "How do you want to do this?"

Carol replied, "I want cocks all around and in me. Jack, since you're new, what would you like?"

Jack was a good looking sturdy man. He had broad shoulders and chest, a flat stomach, muscular thighs and a good sized cock. When he walked his hard stiff cock slapped against his stomach. He was grinning.

Jack took Carol in his arms. He started caressing her and gave her a full body, open mouthed kiss. Jack took Carol by the hand and led her to the bed. He pulled Carol down on top of him, his cock peeking from between her legs.

Carol began sliding on his hard cock, leaving a trail of her juices. She sat up and impaled her cunt on his cock. Carol starting thrusting her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on his pubic bone then rotating on his cock. Carol's tits and chest were bright red with arousal.

Jack was thrusting up into Carol. His stomach muscles contracting and his thighs propelling his cock. His cock was soaked with her juices. The veins on his cock were red and pronounced. He would thrust up and then withdraw until his purple head would just cleft her cunt lips. His hands were cupping her ass and he stuck a finger into her rosebud.

Carol stopped moving, Jack's cock deep in her. She was flexing her cunt muscles. She looked around the room and gestured to me to come to her.

The room was still. Everyone was flush with lust. Hands were stroking cocks leaking pre cum.

Carol moaned, "Ohhh Jack. Fuck meeee. Ah yesss. God fucking God."

I leaned in over the bed and kissed her and started pulling her nipples.

Carol took my cock and rubbed it all over her face. It leaked and left a trail of clear white fluid.

Carol renewed her riding on Jack's cock.

We could hear the sloshing sounds of wetness. Her aroma filled the room.

Jack face tightened into a grimace. He pulled Carol to his pubic bone.

He grunted, "Unhh, Unhhh."

His face relaxed into a broad smile and he pumped his cum into Carol.

Carol moaned, "Ahhhh, cum meeee. Oh Fuck. watch meeee. cuming."

She collapsed onto his chest. Their mingled juices were flowing onto his balls. Carol kept twitching in satisfaction.

I knelt behind Carol and soaked my cock with their cum. I slid my cock into Carol's cunt on top of Jack's cock.

The added sensations rejuvenated Jack. His cock swelled and got hard again.

I started plunging into Carol. My cock was sliding over Jack's. His face was red and his breathing rapid and shallow.

Jack began to push up into Carol. His face joyous with the renewed fucking.

Carol moaned, "Two cocks. Ahh fill meeee."

She was motionless as we both fucked her. Her face looked like she was in sexual heaven. Her eyes glazed over.

I knew how much Carol loved double vaginal sex.

I couldn't last. My thrusting was frenetic. I froze and I could feel my balls emptying into Carol's cunt and all over Jack's cock.

He moaned, "Ahhh, Ohhhh, fuuuuck."

Jack kept pushing up and then he started cuming again.

Carol thrashed around on our cocks.

She groaned, "Meeee. Cuming. Cocks, cocks."

She collapsed on Jack's chest and Me on her back. We both held her tight as her cunt kept contracting.

I let them enjoy their post orgasmic bliss. I finally got some towels, handed one to Pete and Jack. I gently rolled Carol over and lovingly cleaned her off. There was cum everywhere.

Carol sighed, "Dick, Dick, I love you."

In a few minutes Carol was fully recovered and had a horny look on her face. She looked around the room smiling at the hard cocks.

She said, "Pete would you like to fuck me?"

Pete has a swimmers body, Wide shoulders, thin waist and very flat, muscled stomach. He had very little body hair. His cock was thin and quite long. He walked with the grace of an athlete. As he approached the bed he was stroking his cock.

12