Jamaican Resort Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled and said, "Let me do that for you."

Carol patted the bed beside her. She was a vision of erotic beauty. Her breasts were flushed pink, her nipples were hard, her lips were full and inviting and her arms were open in a welcoming embrace.

Pete got on the bed and took her into her arms. He kissed her with gentle passion. His tongue was probing Carol's mouth. Pete put Carol on her back and started caressing her from face to toe. His caresses were firm and soft. When he was at her breasts he lingered squeezing her nipples.

Pete pulled Carol to him in a full body embrace. He ran his fingers through her hair and stroked her back. He lingered at her ass pulling them more tightly together. His hard cock was trapped between them.

Pete cupped Carol's face and slowly brushed his hands over her womanly body. His hands traced her shape, shoulders, breasts, arms, rounded hips and finally her mound. He lingered on her soft skin.

This was a tender sexual build up.

Carol sighed. She broke free and kissed him from his lips to his cock. She took the leaking cock in her mouth and sucked on the crown. She swallowed his cock down her throat. Carol began a humming sound bringing tingling vibrations to his prick.

Pete pulled Carol up and laid her on her back. He caressed her mound then pulled her legs apart. His whole face smiled. Pete positioned his cock at her wet slit. He slid his cock in her cunt. Once all the way in he held still, his cock throbbing with pleasure.

He began fucking her. His cock was slippery with her juices. He held himself over her and watched their joined bodies. His ass began flexing with his thrusts.

Carol made a low inarticulate sound.

Carol, "Ohh Pete fffuck me."

Pete's arm muscles were bulging with his efforts, straining to keep control and have this pleasure go on and on.

Pete grunted, "So wet. Pleasure, pleasure."

The only sounds in the room were their cries of passion. The only aroma, Carol's juices and Pete's sweat.

Pete and Carol would sometimes stop and stay still, grinding deeper and gazing at each other with shared lust.

I watched, my cock revived by their passionate fucking. My pre cum lubricated my cock.

I panted, "Carol, Ahhhh Carol."

Pete and Carol were seeking the ultimate, shared sexual pleasure. Their fevered passion pushing them to the brink.

Carol cried out, "PPete, Ahhhh, meeee, cuming."

Pete froze, deep into Carol. I could see his cock pulsing, his balls tightening and his veins throbbing, shooting his cum into Carol. Wave after Wave, it kept coming.

It seemed as if time had stood still. Pete and Carol frozen. His cock in her. Her cunt pulsing.

I erupted. My cum shooting all over them.

Pete collapsed on Carol.

She held him and whispered,

"Oh Pete, Wonderful, shhh."

Several minutes passed with everyone lingering in their afterglow.

Pete and Jack left.

Carol and I murmured words of love.

Day four was done.

12