Jamaican Resort Day 05

Story Info
The hottest couples massage ever.
3.8k words
4.34
46.4k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I woke up the next morning feeling rested and romantic. We took a shower together and I washed her with some fragrant, soft soap. We were aroused, but not ready to do anything about it. We went to breakfast with the usual crowd. Carol was wearing a sarong tied just above her nipples and open to a V to the top of a bikini.

When she turned to either the left or right one nipple would peek out. Everyone was talking about what they did yesterday. We mentioned Dunn's Falls and Rick's Cafe. As usual there was a lot of flirting and naughty talk. All the single men Carol had fucked were smiling knowingly.

I decided to go for a swim in the pool. I took off my swimsuit and dove into the pool to swim a few laps. Carol was sitting by the pool on a lounger. Her sarong had slipped and one breast was exposed.

There was a large, muscular black man kneeling beside her and behind him was a tall willowy black woman. They were talking to Carol.

I got out of the pool and they introduced themselves, "Andre and Cecelia". They worked at the resort spa. They suggested that we get a couples massage. Carol and I nodded yes and set the time for two o'clock after lunch.

I said to Carol let's get into the pool.

Carol took off her sarong and bikini bottoms.

I held her with her back to me and cupped her breasts as her legs floated up. Our friend John swam up to us and said,

"This looks familiar."

He suggested that he and I swap places. He cupped Carol's breasts and swam around to get between her legs.

We were in the shade of a large Palm tree and had a little privacy. I took Carol's foot and sucked each toe. I moved up her legs still caressing. When I got to her thighs she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her.

John reached down and cupped her ass. My prick was at the entrance to her cunt. John slipped a finger in her ass and Carol moaned. He lowered her onto my cock. I could feel her cunt lips grasping at my cock. John was caressing her. I pulled her to me for a hot kiss.

Carol whispered to me, "Fuck me."

I looked around and there were a few people watching and that only added to the eroticism of the moment. This was morning sex. It would be quick and satisfying. I pushed into her.

Our fucking motions created soft waves.

John was humping his prick between her ass cheeks.

Carol lay back in his arms, her breasts floating up, visible to any and all.

I pushed my cock deeper into her.

Carol and I were still horny from our morning shower.

I slipped my hands under her ass and started stroking John's cock as I continued to fuck her.

Carol made a deep guttural sound and pulled me deeper into her.

John started kissing her neck and ears. He started wildly humping her ass.

I kept stroking his cock and fucking Carol. We knew this couldn't last.

Carol whimpered, "Watch me. Fuck."

I felt my balls draw up. It all happened all at once.

John spurted cum all over Carol's ass.

I pushed deeper and spurted my cum into her.

Carol groaned "Cock. Ahhhh." and had a small orgasm.

John and I held her for a tender moment. We all smiled basking in the sexual moment.

Carol and I lazed around the pool for the rest of the morning. Both of us glowing.

We went back to our room and showered again and got ready for lunch.

When we got to the table Carol whispered to me,

We've fucked all the eligible men at the table."

We mentioned to the table that we had singed up for a couples massage.

One of the married women asked who were we seeing.

We said, "Andre and Cecelia."

She gave her husband a knowing look and said,

"You'll have a great time."

After lunch we went back to our room to get ready for the massage.

Carol wore her sarong, no bottoms and I wore my swimsuit.

We walked to the spa.

The massage room was a tent with three gauze walls fluttering in the breeze, facing the ocean. There were two massage tables, shelves of oils and lotions and some exotic music playing. We got undressed, put our heads down into the face rests and settled on the massage tables.

Andre and Cecelia came in. He was wearing a silk loincloth and we could see his prick moving around in it. His bare muscular chest and overall bearing was that of an African warrior. Cecelia was wearing a long gauze dressing gown that fluttered open in the ocean breeze. She was naked under it.

Andre walked up to Carol and said,

"Are you ready to get started?"

Carol said, "Yes"

Cecelia looked at me and I said,

"I'm looking forward to it."

Andre poured some massage oil on his hands. He started with Carol's feet, massaging each toe and the sole of her feet. He moved up to her calves, massaging her muscles.

I could see Carol relaxing.

Cecelia poured oil on her hands and started with my shoulders. Her hands were soft and caressing. When she bent over her gown fluttered open and I could see her beautiful body - small firm breasts, cocoa skin, slim hips and a shaved pubic mound.

I sighed.

On the other table Andre moved to Carol's thighs. His hands would sweep from the back of her knees to the bottom of her ass cheeks. Once he finished her legs he moved to her ass. His hands lingered on her curves. His fingers slipped between her ass cheeks. He briefly stuck a finger in her tight rosebud.

Neither of them said anything.

I could sense Carol getting aroused.

Andre's loin cloth was bulging with an impressive erection and he asked Carol if he could take it off.

Carol said, "Yes".

Cecelia finished my shoulders and back. She moved down to my ass. She caressed my buttocks and then ran her fingers down the crack and inserted one into me.

Cecelia suggested we might want more privacy and pulled down the gauze curtain facing the beach.

She came back to my table and pulled the gown over her head. She looked like an Egyptian goddess.

Carol and I looked at each other and smiled.

Andre and Cecelia told us to roll over onto our backs.

Andre started with Carol's neck and shoulders. He moved down to her breasts. He cupped each breast and pulled on her nipples. His cock was hard and bumped against his stomach. He kept caressing her breasts.

Carol moaned,

"Oh Andre".

He bent down and and licked her breasts, sucking each one into his mouth, leaving telltale love bites.

At my table Cecelia started with my neck and shoulders. When she got to my chest she leaned over the table and rubbed her nipples on my nipples.

It felt electric.

My cock was hard and pointing straight up.

Cecelia poured more oil on her hands and rubbed it on my prick.

Andre had moved down to Carol's mound. He poured more oil on his hands and parted her very wet slit. He then stuck a finger in her cunt.

Carol again moaned, "Oh Andre".

He kept fingering Carol and I could hear her wetness and smell her sex juices. Carol started lifting her hips up to meet his probing fingers. He leaned down and gave Carol a passionate kiss.

Carol responded by putting her arms around his neck and pulling him to her.

Cecelia kept stroking my cock. I was ready to burst. She bent over and took my cock into her warm welcoming mouth. Then she put my cock between her breasts and slid it up and down between them. With each up stroke she licked the head of my cock.

All pretense of massage was gone. This was sex.

Andre pulled Carol to the edge of the massage table. He knelt in front of her and began licking and sucking her cunt.

Carol put her legs around his neck and pulled him to her.

I could hear the slurping and Carol's groans.

He stood up and his cock was at the entrance to Carol's cunt. His cock was glistening with pre cum. He rubbed it along her slit and sliding on her juices he put it in her.

Cecelia got on my table and straddled my cock. She slowly lowered herself on to it until her ass was resting on my balls. She began rising and falling on my cock. She arched her back and squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles.

I reached up and held her firm tits and flicked her hard nipples with my thumb. I could see her wetness on my cock and I could feel her cunt embracing me.

Carol and I could see each other. Our faces were red and our eyes glazed with sex. This was real sharing.

Carol was so aroused she groaned,

"Andre fuck me, fuck meee."

Andre was up on his arms towering over Carol. His thrusts were insistent. He was looking down at where his cock entered Carol. His breathing was steady and even. His focus on fucking was complete. Push in. Pull out. Hold tight and flex. Fuck.

He groaned and said to Carol,

"I like your tight white cunt."

Carol was fingering her clit as Andre fucked her. On some strokes she would grasp Andre's glistening cock as it entered her cunt and squeeze it.

Andre would groan.

His prick was shimmering. The enormous purple head pulsing. His prick veins engorged.

Cecelia's wetness was dripping on my balls. She arched her back and rocked her clit on my pubic bone. She ground in small circles, fucking me as if we were the last people on earth.

She grunted and said,

"Cum white boy. Cum in my pretty cunt."

Carol had her legs wrapped around Andre. She was pulling her self up to rub on his body. Carol's hands were over her head gripping the end of the massage table so she could push her mound into Andre.

We could hear the waves lapping on the beach and people playing.

Nothing could penetrate our sexual paradise.

Carol went over the edge. She screamed soundlessly. She yowled,

"Ahhh, meeee. Andre black cock. meeee cuming."

Andre ground into her and his balls pulled up tight. I could see him cuming and cuming in her. He froze.

"Hot cunt. Take ittttt."

I pushed deeply into Cecelia. My balls tightened. I kept cuming and cuming.

Cecelia shook with an enormous orgasm.

Andre was holding a still trembling Carol in his arms and whispering in her ear.

Cecelia lay on my chest, panting and glowing.

We were all still for several minutes.

Andre broke the silence,

"Cecelia, it's time to swap."

Cecelia got off my body and went to Carol's massage table.

Andre pulled out of Carol and came over to my table.

Cecelia climbed on to Carol's massage table. She positioned her self so that her face was at Carol's cunt and her cunt was at Carol's face. Cecelia said,

"I love to suck Andre's cum out of fresh fucked cunt."

Cecelia parted Carol's cunt lips with her fingers and stuck her tongue in deep, lapping and slurping.

Carol pulled Cecelia's cunt down to her face and buried her mouth over it. She stuck her tongue in deeply and lapped the outer lips. Carol pulled Cecelia further down and began nibbling on her clit.

Andre got in the same 69 position with me. His mouth at my cock. His cock at my mouth. My resurgent cock was quivering with anticipation. He took my cock into his mouth and started licking Cecelia's and my juices off of it.

I took his cock into my mouth and licked. His cock was immediately revived. I could taste his cum and Carol's juices. I twirled my tongue around the large purple head and sucked the shaft deep into my mouth. I loved the heat, hardness and pliable skin or his erection.

I reached up with my hand and started simultaneously stroking it. His veins were pulsing and I knew he was on the verge of cuming.

Cecelia and Carol were buried in each other's cunt. They were reaching down and tweaking the other's nipples.

Carol mumbled with her face covered,

"Lick. Lap. OHHH god, cuming."

They both exploded with orgasms.

Andre grunted and bellowed,

"Cocksucker, Cocksucker, Ahhhh."

He filled my mouth with his cream. I swallowed until his cum foamed over my lips.

I shot my cum into his mouth.

After recovering my senses I walked over to Carol's table and wrapped my arms around her.

Andre and Cecelia were standing there smiling at us.

Andre took Carol in his arms, hugged her and game her a passionate kiss. His semi hard cock brushing against her shaved mound.

Cecelia came to me and wrapper her arms around me and game me a tongue twirling kiss. Her bald cunt bumping against my cock.

Carol and I disentangled from them.

Carol said, "Andre you can fuck me anytime."

I said to Cecelia,

"You are my egyptian sex goddess."

We got dressed slowly and walked back to our room. We were both glowing with sexual contentment.

My limbs were shaky and Carol was still trembling. We held each other and sank into a deep sleep.

After the nap we washed the massage oils of off each other.

We dressed for dinner. Carol had on a new outfit. There was a silk collar around her neck and attached to it were two long loose gauzy strips that cascaded over her breasts.

The strips were meant to be attached to the harem pants she was wearing. She let them flow freely and they fluttered in the breeze.

Carol was naked from the waist up except for the two gauzy strips. Her skin glowed. The only makeup she wore was pale pink lipstick and some rouge on her nipples.

Her harem pants were set very low on her hips. You could see the swelling at the top of her ass and there was a hint of her mound in front.

We went down and ordered two martinis at the bar. The bartender keep peeking at Carol's breasts and the strips moved when she moved.

We sat at our regular table. Everyone asked about the couples massage. We blushed and said it was fantastic.

Carol started flirting. Every time she moved or there was a breeze the strips floated away baring her breasts.

We had a great dinner, prime rib, potatoes and fresh corn. We had a bottle of Cabernet with the meal.

The dancing music started. It was an old fashioned swing song. Every time I twirled Carol the gauze strips would spin out leaving her tits on full open view.

We went back to the table and had some more wine.

Peter asked Carol to dance. He held out his hand and they went out to the dance floor. Peter was a very smooth dancer. They glided around to an old fashioned waltz.

Carol had one hand behind his neck and he held her other hand. She was beaming.

Peter's other hand was around Carol's waist, at the top of her harem pants. As they danced he would stroke Carol's ass. When he twirled her around the gauze strips would flip up.

Carol was caressing his neck. She pulled him down to her and gave him an erotic kiss, then nuzzled his neck.

Peter moved his hand down directly on her ass. He stroked her womanly curves and put his hand underneath the back of her harem pants.

Carol responded by flipping the gauze strips off her breasts and pressing herself against him. She put her leg behind his knee and squeezed her bald cunt against his leg.

They continued to move to the music. When the song ended Peter embraced her and they swayed to the timeless dance of sex.

When they came back to the table, Peter had an obvious erection.

Carol was flush with excitement and as she sat down she brushed her hand over his hard cock.

Kevin came over to us and said,

"Well that was hot. Dance with me?"

Carol put her arms around his neck and lay her head on his shoulder.

Kevin had his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. His shirt was open in the hot night.

Carol started licking his nipples and planting kisses on his skin. She started rubbing her mound on his legs.

Jack was sitting next to me. He said,

"Wow. She is the most exciting woman I've ever met."

Carol pulled Kevin back to the table by her hands. She sat squirming on my lap. Her ass trapped my cock between her cheeks.

I asked her what she wanted.

Carol said, "I want cock."

As we were getting up John came over and asked if he could come with us.

Carol said, "Later."

I led our little troop to a secluded bench on the beach.

She sat Peter and Kevin down on the bench while pulling their pants off. She unclasped her harem pants and let them fall to the ground. Once again naked in the moonlight surrounded by cock.

Carol started stroking Peter's cock. She smeared his pre cum on her tits. She leaned in and put his cock between her tits and squeezed it. She looked up at him and stared into his eyes while stroking him with her tits.

Peter began pumping his hips gliding his cock into her cleavage.

He started to make guttural sounds.

"Unhhhh. Unghhh."

Carol ran her tits up and down on his cock. She looked at him and said,

"Cum on my tits."

Carol reached down with her other hand and fondled his balls.

That drove Peter wild. His cock started twitching.

On his next upward thrust Carol sucked on the purple head of his cock.

Peter yelled,

"Oh yess, yess."

and spurted his cum all over Carol's tits.

Carol smeared his cum all over her chest. She smiled and gleamed up at us.

Kevin had been watching and excitedly stroking his prick.

Carol pulled Kevin over to her and wiped it with Peter's sticky cum. She leaned down and sucked Kevin's prick into her mouth. She sucked so hard her cheeks became convex. Carol gestured to me to come to her.

I lay down and put my head under her cunt. The view was incredibly erotic. Her cunt lips were distended and she was dripping juices down onto my face. I could feel her getting more aroused as she sucked Kevin.

Kevin was groaning and started to face fuck her.

Carol egged him on, sucking and licking loudly.

Kevin started cuming in her mouth.

Carol clamped my head between her legs and rode my face.

Some of Kevin's cum overflowed Carol's mouth and dripped down onto my face.

I stabbed my tongue deep into her cunt.

Carol whimpered and said,

"Cum, give my your cum. Ahhh cuming."

Her mouth was frothing with Kevin's cum.

I pulled Carol down to me and clutched her to me.

Kevin and Peter were still panting.

We all wallowed in the after glow.

After several minutes Carol got up and walked over to an outdoor shower.

I walked over to her and washed her naked body.

Peter went and got some towels and the three of us dried Carol off.

Carol was luminous in the moonlight.

No one could think of any small talk.

Carol hooked her arms into both Peter and Kevin and waltzed back to the table.

We were sitting and having a glass of wine. John came over and asked,

"Where have you been?"

Carol grinned at him and said,

"Sucking cock. Kiss me."

John didn't hesitate. He pulled Carol to him and shared a deep erotic kiss, his tongue dancing in Carol's mouth.

I danced a slow romantic song with Carol. I stroked her bare back and teased her nipples with my thumbs.

Carol breathed into my ear and said,

"I want to fuck you and John."

John danced the next song with Carol. She put his hands on her breasts and ran her hands along his bulging crotch.

John said, "When?"

Carol pulled him over to the table and said,

"Dick let's take John to our room for sex."

The rest of the people at the table weren't at all surprised.

We went back to the room and rolled a few joints. Carol and John were making out on the couch.

John had his hand down the front of her Harem pants and was finger fucking her. He tugged at the waist and pulled the pants off of her.

Carol's cunt was lustrous with her juices.

Carol said,

"Dick, John, naked now."

John and I pulled our clothes off and led Carol to the bed.

I pulled her to me and felt her hot naked body. Her breath was short. Her body flushed red with arousal.

I was very horny. I started finger fucking her. She responded with hot kisses and raising her mound to meet my fingers.

John was behind her and fingering her ass.

I put Carol on the bed on her hands and knees. I slid my cock on her wet cunt lips. I plunged my fingers into her. I drove my cock into her.

John got on his back underneath Carol. He started licking her cunt while I fucked her.

It drove Carol and I sex crazy.

I was out of control. Frenzied fucking. Being licked by John. I pumped shot of shot of hot cum into her cunt. I fell back on my heals breathless.

12