Jamal and Orla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now show me again how much you can take, bitch!"

She slowly started to slide her mouth down his cock, but Jamal wasn't waiting this time. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her towards him, jamming most of his cock down her throat and holding her there. He waited until she was pushing back pretty hard, then he pulled her off of his cock by the hair. She sucked in deep breaths of air.

"Now, bitch, you want me to fuck your face, you say please."

"Ple-ease!" she panted.

"What?" He cock slapped her again. She was gonna bruise if he kept doing that. "What'd you say, bitch?"

"Please fuck my face, please!"

"You my whore? My whore calls me sir. What do you call me, slut?"

"Sir, I call you sir. Please, sir, will you fuck my face, sir?"

"Sure, whore. Open wide!"

She had barely opened her mouth when Jamal pushed his cock down her throat. Grabbing handfuls of hair, he started humping his massive meat into her mouth, gathering speed quickly. He could get into this, he thought as he pounded his 'snake' deeper into her throat with every stroke. Soon her nose was against his pelvis and she was moaning between the squelches. It wasn't long either before he noticed her body shaking as she orgasmed again.

Jamal felt his cum building, It would be soon at this rate. She was gonna get it, but not how she wanted it. He slammed his cock balls deep into her face and pulled it out all the way, then one more time balls deep, and feeling his cock begin to pump his second load of the morning, he pulled it out once more.

And came.

He spurted one long rope into her hair and down her face, and a second on the other side, holding her hair tight so she couldn't take it into her mouth. He shot a third rope right at her face, and some of it did go into her mouth, but mostly it just stuck there. He threw he back onto the floor and fired the fourth and fifth volleys over her tits and her top. Finally, he knelt over her and stuffed his cock deep into her throat and emptied the rest of his load into her belly.

"Now," he said, retrieving his clothes, "I'm late for class. Let's get this box and you can take me to school."

Jamal was dropped off about twenty minuites later. Arlene had cleaned her face and tits, but Jamal had made her leave with his cum still in her hair and on her clothes. She was all set to suck his cock again while he drove to school, but he wanted to leave her hungry. This bitch liked to be treated bad, and he was gonna give her what she wanted!

He looked at the clock as he walked into the school, and realised that he had in fact missed French altogether. He was in History with Mr Morris! He walked into the classroom, and Mr. Morris said,

"Nice of you to join us, Jamal. Why are you late to my class?"

Just finished fucking your wife, sir, he thought.

"I had to go see the nurse, Mr. Morris," he lied. Well, not so much a lie. Arlene was a nurse.

"I'll ask her, shall I?" the teacher challenged.

"Sure, why not?" he bluffed. Besides, Nurse Dixon was sure to back him up, if she wanted their 'treatment' to continue. Mr. Morris looked unconvinced, but told Jamal to sit down and continued the lesson.

12