James - 10 Years After Pt. 02

Story Info
James & Lori go to the bathhouse; James put on a show
5.7k words
4.25
17.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was thinking that she should never have told Kristy about his working undercover at a bathhouse.

"James," said Kristy, "I don't like this at all. I don't like this one bit."

"But Kristy, it's part of my job, "he replied. "It's a work assignment. Besides, there's nothing I can do. Why are you so upset with this?"

"Because...because...because your penis belongs to me. Er...I mean...you belong to me...but especially your big cock."

"It still does, he answered."

"But I don't want all those people starting at your big thing," she whined, but now it was more like a tease, as while she was talking she was also gently fondling and manipulating his massive 9 inch member so that it was on its way to becoming a firm and rigid 14 inch beast, thanks to Kristy's manipulations. It was already at about 12 inches, she thought to herself. As much as Kristy took satisfaction in her ability to make Mr. Penis attain its maximum length, getting him there was part of the fun. The best thing about James' penis, in addition to its jaw-dropping size, was its beauty. It was perfectly proportioned. The cock head was just the right size for a penis shaft as large as his. The way it drooped down when it was soft was downright erotic in itself. The way it bounced when James walked was a thing of beauty. But watching it get hard...make that helping it get hard, as it coiled like a snake, was a big part of the attraction for Kristy. And, when it finally turned into a 14 inch monster, it stood straight up, perpendicular to the ground, practically defying the laws of gravity, for a massive dong such as his.

"I'm the only person in Los Angeles who knows about your secret weapon," she continued. "Once the secret is out...who know what will happen."

"Kristy, the only people who are going to be seeing it are gay men...you can hardly feel threatened by them."

"What about that policewoman you mentioned...Lisa something."

There was a pause..."Oh," he said.

"And what about that Mrs. Duncan..."

"Ms. Duncan," James corrected

"And didn't you say that there would be more than one towel girl there? No James, I don't like this at all."

"It didn't seem to bother you back in the day," he answered, "when you used to parade me around naked in front of all your friends...even your own mother!"

"That was different. Back then you were Lori's boyfriend. Now you're mine." Kristy slammed James' now rock-hard penis against his belly and watch it flap up and down before settling into its resting place. It extended so far up against his prone body that the penis head rose slightly above his naval. While only partially serious, what upset Kristy the most was that James didn't seem to be responding to her little mind game. She had always gotten a lot of satisfaction in knowing that this donkey dicked man-child was completely under her spell. It was her biggest turn-on. She didn't need sex, she didn't need a penis inside her tight little vagina, as long as this massive dong was her plaything, her toy and, most importantly, hers only.

"When do you start your assignment," she asked?

"Day after tomorrow," James replied.

Kristy stopped her fondling and petting and gripped hard on Mr. Penis' shaft. With her other hand she cupped James balls, which also of an enormous size, proportionate to his cock. With a few hard jerks, along with some fingernail tingling of his testicles, it was only a matter of seconds before James was writhing in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, Kristy. that's it! Keep doing that...please...oh my god..."

Kristy stopped. "James, how would you like it if my hands and your penis became strangers?"

James breathed hard. "I wouldn't like that at all...please Kristy...," he moaned..."you're driving me crazy!"

"You're lucky I love you," she said, resuming her jerking, and seconds later James exploded in her hand, the first blast shooting through the air, well over James head, before settling on the headstand of the bed. More bursts erupted as Kristy kept jerking, and James' love juice was all over the bed and all over James' upper body and even under his chin. Usually Kristy would have stopped by now, content to watch Mr. Penis spasm on its own, but tonight was different, and she jerked and jerked until James cried out in agony and disbelief.

"Kristy," he said, after the ejaculating sperm had finally run its course. "That was just about the best orgasm I ever had."

Day after tomorrow...that only gives me one day to plot my revenge, Kristy thought to herself. She remembered something that her sister Lori had done to James back when they were dating. It would be a little mean, she thought, but it would serve James right, for not submitting to Kristy's will. Kristy knew that she would have no problem getting hold of some Viagra tablets at nursing school the next day.

James met Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski in the parking lot outside the bathhouse. She looked gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous, and James silently pleaded with Mr. Penis not to embarrass him. Geez, maybe Kristy was right. He quickly realized that this shapely, exquisitely beautiful woman would soon be gaping in astonishment at his gigantic, and anatomically perfect, example of manhood, and he could feel a stirring in his loins. Lisa had on a light green sundress, the hem of which extended well above her knees and barely reached down below her crotch. It left little to the imagination. Please, please, please, James thought, let a little breeze fly up her legs and reveal what's under that dress...whoa, whoa...wait a minute, that's a terrible idea, not with Mr. Penis lurking about. This ain't gonna work, he thought. What was he thinking? He should have begged off the assignment, but what would the Captain have thought. He did say that it was voluntary, due to the unusual nature of the task, but that was just for the official record. No, you don't get ahead in the Vice Squad by turning down assignments. But James wasn't worried about making it through the job assignment; hell, he was worried about making it through the next few minutes. Why did Lisa have to look so damn sexy!

They exchanged greetings. "Smart move James, Lisa said, referring to the water bottle he was carrying. "It's a warm day. Got to stay hydrated."

"It's a combination of water and some vitamins and minerals that my girlfriend prepared for me," James replied. He drained what was left in the bottle and tossed it into the trash can. Then, with a slight laugh, he added, "she said I'd need my strength." If James only knew what those vitamins and minerals were...

"We have a slight problem," Ms. Veronica Duncan said, sheepishly. James and Lisa were sitting in her office. The uniforms I ordered haven't arrived yet, and...well...I'm afraid...Lisa, you do wear underwear, don't you?"

"Oh course," Lisa replied, not liking where this conversation was heading.

"Whew, that's a relief," the forty-something woman with the high-piled hair and the ample cleavage said in response. "But it won't be bad. The men here will barely notice you."

But Lisa was thinking about her thin and almost transparent bra and panty outfit that she had chosen to wear today. She was expecting to be working in gym shorts and sports bra when she had gotten dressed. She had on a matching leopard skin print bra and panty combination that covered only about half of what it was supposed to cover, as the remaining half was made of a sheer pink, lacy material that left little to the imagination, She wasn't too concerned about the patrons, but what about her partner, James? Oh well, she reassured herself. They were professionals and they were on a job. Besides, he'd probably be too embarrassed about his own junk on display to worry about what she had on.

They stood up to go to the locker area. While Lisa was sitting down in her light green mini-dress James was trying hard not to peek at her legs. He didn't want Lisa to think he was a pervert. But when she rose from the chair her head went up and, distracted, she didn't notice James' darting, penetrating eyes staring at her crotch. James saw panties, he knew he did, but he couldn't make out the color. But knowing that he had seen them was enough for his massive member to twitch and stir. For some reason, seeing a woman's panties accidentally, without her knowledge, when she didn't mean to show them, turned him on more than had she simply removed her dress.

"Are you okay, James," asked Ms. Duncan, as they walked the down the corridor to enter the locker area? "You look a little flushed."

"I'll be all right," he said. "It's a little warm in here."

"We keep it warm for obvious reasons. We have a sauna, a steam room, a eucalyptus room...showers...we even have a tanning room."

"Wow, James," exclaimed Lisa, "you do look flushed. Your face is getting red."

"Perhaps," Ms. Duncan said, almost mischievously, "James is concerned about walking around naked. I can assure you, James, that within minutes you'll feel totally comfortable."

"Can I wear a towel, at least," he asked, "when I'm walking around?"

"Now James, how would that look? You don't want to blow your cover. You'd be the only one ashamed of his nudity and then everyone will wonder why you are even here. It won't take long before they figure out that you're a cop."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," James said with resignation. But it was true, he was feeling flushed. His body was warm all over. He felt like sitting down, his legs felt week, but he had to keep up appearances. "I guess I'm just a little nervous," he admitted. "I'll be okay."

"Good...now Lisa, here is your change area. Take any empty locker. It's a very secure area. You will be asked to create a 4 digit password when you first open the locker, and then once you close it only you can open it with the password."

"Sort of like a hotel-room safe."

Exactly," Veronica Duncan said. "Now Lisa, once you've changed...excuse me...once you've stripped down to your undies, you enter through the locker room, which is here. C'mon James. Let's get you started...wait, but before we do, there's something I have to mention to you. I didn't want to say anything in front of Lisa so as not to scare you off, but...well, how do I say this...it seems like a lot of the men here are very...uh...very well-endowed, if you know what I mean."

"Okay," James answered, not knowing why she was bringing it up.

"I just don't want you to feel...uh...you know...emasculated. Remember it's not the size that matters.

"Don't worry," said James. "I'll be okay with that. Besides..."

James was about to tell her that he had no worries in the size department but held his tongue. Just talking about penis size was starting to get Mr. Penis' attention. James suddenly felt uncomfortable in his clothes. Mr. Penis was crying out for freedom. It was bulging against the restraints of James boxer shorts and blue jeans.

Ms. Duncan opened the door to the locker area and, seeing James was a little shy, she took hold of his hand and they entered the room together. It was plush, with deep crimson carpeting and long wooden benches in front of a long row of lockers. Off in the distance he could hear the sound of running water, most likely the shower area.

"Hello boys," Ms. Duncan cried out, "this is James. He's our newest member. He just joined today."

James felt weird. There were six naked men, none of whom showed the slightest modesty about being naked in front of a forty something woman with ample cleavage. Nor did said woman with the ample cleavage feel any shame about being in their company.

"Hello, James," they said in unison, and several of them came over to shake his hand. Now this is weird, James thought, shaking hands with naked men. Mindful of what Ms. Duncan had said earlier, James discreetly checked out the competition, sizing up their dangling penises although, really, how discreet could it have been, in such close quarters. Ms. Duncan certainly saw what James was up to, and it bemused her, but she pretended not to notice.

They're not so big, James thought to himself. Certainly not as big as what I'm packing but, then again...James suddenly asked himself why he was paying attention to other men's penises. For some reason, perhaps due to the circumstances, it seemed perfectly normal.

Another man entered the room. "Oh good," said Veronica Duncan, this is Billy. Billy, this is James."

"Hello James," he said, "it's a pleasure to meet you," and he stuck out his hand for James to shake.

By James was sitting on the wooden bench in front of the lockers. They shook hands and, as they did, James noticed that Billy's penis was bobbing and weaving, literally just inches from James' face.

"Holy crap," James exclaimed. Then, to himself...shit, did I just say that out load. God, it's warm in here.

Ms. Duncan laughed. "It's okay, James," she said, laughing. "Everyone gets a little flustered when they meet Billy. We even have a nickname for him. We call him hammerhead."

"Hammerhead?"

Yes," said Billy, interrupting, "you see," he said, propping up his penis by placing one hand under it, "my cock is long and thin, but my cock head is too large for the shaft." Billy seemed totally at ease with the conversation.

"Just like a hammerhead shark," intoned Ms. Duncan, laughing once more. "But I'll leave you guys alone. I have work to do. She placed a green plastic bracelet over James' wrist. "This is your access pass," she said. "This will give to access to everything here. It has a little barcode on it. Just scan it whenever you need to."

Ms. Duncan turned to leave, leaving James alone with the other naked men, including Billy, who was beaming. Like most donkey-dicked men, he loved showing it off. In fact, James was a rare exception that that maxim.

James turned to get undressed. He had made it as far as his boxer shorts. Billy was still hanging around.

"How big is it," James asked with trepidation.

"Glad you asked. Right now it is 11 inches...I know, I've had it measured, but it can go up to 16-17 inches."

"I'd like to see that someday," said James, thinking about his own cock, before adding, "just for scientific purposes only, of course."

"Of course," said Billy, winking, then turning to go down the row of lockers to his own one.

By now James should have been repulsed. Had Billy come on to him? Had he, James, made a pass at him as well? James wondered what strange phenomena was coming over him. His body kept getting warmer and his cock began to ache. I mean ache. By now the other men had left the area, and it was just Billy and him. Seeing Billy was no longer paying attention, James thought it a good time to remove his boxer shorts. Besides, Mr. Penis was chomping at the bit and it was starting to chafe under the cloth of the material. What was going on with Mr. Penis? He didn't usually act this way. I'm not gay...I'm not gay, James thought to himself. There must be another explanation. Maybe it's just nerves.

Because James was so large, it usually took a while for Mr. Penis to stretch out to 14 inches, but it was already close to that now, and the day had just begun.

"Hey guys, anyone want a drink?" The woman saw James from behind and said, "oh excuse me, I don't think we've met."

It was Stacy, another of the 'towel' girls that Ms. Duncan had hired. She had already been working for a few days and knew about the uniform delay, so she was prepared, and was wearing a black bra and panty combination that was very conservatively cut. She also knew every member by their butt, having been around them for a few days, and knew that she had never seen James' before. He may have had a monster penis, but he was also fit and firm, and his butt was the sort that women found very appealing.

James gasped. Stacy couldn't have been a day over twenty. She wasn't very tall, but she had a round cherubic face, looking like a Madonna from out of a Raphael painting. She was cute, terminally cute. Her breasts were full and round; her conservative black bra was unable to hide that fact. Mr. Penis began to ache even more, but James had already instinctively turned around to face her, forgetting about his own nakedness, and his enlarged, mostly erect member was twitching right at Stacy as she faced him

"Oh wow," was all Stacy could say, and a big grin came over her face. Stacy was also quite used to being surrounded by penises, and James wasn't even the biggest cock she had seen, but it might have been the hardest.

James and Mr. Penis would have loved it had Stacy given him the 'nudist handshake', the one first introduced by Kristy so many years ago, whereby you shake a naked man's penis instead of his hand, but instead she shook his hand.

"I'm Stacy, she said, "can I get you anything?" She couldn't help but notice that James' cock was growing harder even as they spoke, and she wondered just how hard it might get, although she kept that thought to herself.

James felt uncomfortable; not because he was naked in front of this pretty young girl, but because a strange sensation was coming over his body. He felt a lot of tension, the sort of tension that could only be released by ejecting a steady stream of man-love from out of the slit at the top of his cock-head. James had never felt this aroused before, at least not without someone jerking at his trophy of a manhood, so he wondered what was going on here.

"Uh, I could go for a bottle of water," James said to her.

"Right, I'll be right back." As she turned James couldn't believe it. Stacy's panties turned out to be a thong, and her butt cheeks, while not as shapely and rotund as, say, Lisa Podolski's, were firm and muscular, and Mr. Penis throbbed his approval.

James couldn't understand it. Usually Mr. Penis rose upward when it got erect, hugging his body in its 14 inch splendor, but now...now it was sticking straight out, like a flagpole. It felt heavy, like a lead pipe James thought, and it ached...it ached so bad that it was almost painful.

Stacy returned with the water. By now Mr. Penis was in its fully 14 inch glory. Stacy looked unbelievably hot, and James got a sudden desire to introduce her more closely with Mr. Penis. He tried to deny this desire as best he could, but it was getting tougher by the second. Mr. Penis wouldn't rest until it was bathed in the warmth of Stacy's caressing hand.

"Can I get you anything else", Stacy asked, as she handed the water to James.

"Well," said James sheepishly, pointing to his mammoth hard-on that was staring sight at Stacy, "there is one thing you could do. We used to have this thing called the nudist handshake..."

"Sir," said Stacy, abruptly, "I'm not that kind of girl." And she turned and left the locker area and entered the main area of the bathhouse. James sat back down on the bench wondering how these state of affairs had gotten so out-of-hand.

Right then Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski entered the locker room. If she was embarrassed by her skimpy and almost sheer leopard skin patterned underwear she tried not to show it. Be professional, she kept thinking to herself. The first thing she noticed when entering the room was Billy and his enormous cock. He was closing his locker as she had entered and was turning to walk out of the locker area, and as he swung around so did his massive piece of meat. Lisa couldn't help but notice it, even if she didn't want to. Oh my, Lisa thought to herself, this assignment ain't too shabby at all.

"High, I'm Lisa," she said to Billy, wanting to slow his departure from the locker area. I could gaze at that cock all night and all day, she thought, before realizing that he was probably gay and not interested in her. What a shame. That would also explain its flaccid state. Lisa knew that she turned on a lot of men, even when she was clothed. How many times had she observed the Captain undressing her with his eyes? And what about James, always trying to peek up her skirt. It amused her the way he used to pretend not to, like she was going to complain. Too bad, had he been more open about it he would have gotten a lot more peaks. Lisa took it as a compliment that he was aroused by seeing her panties under her skirt, although she would never admit it to James. It was all part of the game.

12