James - 10 Years After Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Billy," the donkey-dicked man said. "Nice to meet you."

"I wonder if you could do me a favor," Lisa asked. "Could you get down on your knees for second?"

Billy didn't know why she asked, but he complied.

"Okay, Lisa said, "you can get up."

"What was that all about," he asked her?

"Oh, I just wanted to see whether your penis reached to the ground. I hope you don't mind."

Billy grunted, turned up his nose and, without saying another word, left the room. It was now just James and Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski. On assignment, being a professional. Right now Lisa was simply a towel attendant, not a cop.

Still, he couldn't help but overhear Lisa's conversation with Billy, and hearing her utter the word 'penis', along with her interest in Billy's member, furthered Mr. Penis' arousal. Dear god, James thought to himself. What the hell is wrong with me? If I don't get some relief soon I'm going to explode.

"James, you can't sit there all day," Lisa said. "You...I mean we, got to go inside and do our jobs."

James felt so embarrassed. His cock was on fire, but he knew that he couldn't delay the inevitable much longer. Lisa took this as shyness.

"James, look," she said. "Look at me. I'm in my undies. Do you think that I like this? I know that you're shy and embarrassed about being naked in front of me. But believe me when I tell you that I've seen naked men before. It's not a big deal...HOLY SHIT."

James took that moment to stand up and his still, enlarged cock and protruding straight outward from between his legs. James turned crimson.

"It's okay, James...but...jeez Louise...what the...I've never seen anything like that. Lisa knew that this was not doing James any good, so she added, "I'm sorry, James. You caught me by surprise. I had no idea that you were so large." Lisa paused..."Oh my fucking lord. I'm sorry James, I didn't mean to lose control, but your penis...it is hard as a rock. You could hang clothes off of it. But what gives? It can't be because of me. We're working, remember?"

"Lisa, James said, his face still crimson. Now that she's seen his cock he supposed that the worst is over. No need to be shy now. He no longer felt shame in having his enormous erection on display to his co-worker. "I'm burning up," he said. "I am so charged I can't get rid of my boner. It feels like there is a steel rod inside of it. No matter how hard I try not to think about it I can't get it to go down. This has never happened to me before. It feels like jolts of electricity are pouring through my body. My penis is so hard that it feels like it might break off."

Lisa was amused but tried not to show it. What a story this would be for her girlfriends.

"James," she said, "what I think you should do is walk out into the main area and try not to think about it. I'll stay here for a few minutes. My presence probably isn't helping to make your boner go away. As soon as you go out there just remember that all of the men you see are gay. That will probably turn you off and, hopefully, make your boner disappear."

Did Lisa really say 'boner'? Mr. Penis thought so, and for a moment James felt he had reached the point of no return and was going to spurt, but he hurriedly walked around in small circles, hoping that the movement would help. But all it did was make his erection more noticeable. There's no way to hide a 14 inch boner, especially when it is sticking straight out. Not used to having his erection go outwards, James figured that, since it was so extra-hard, the added weight was forcing it down from its usual upright position.

James left the locker area. Outside was a large common area with tables and chairs, and there were men drinking and talking in small circles. All of them were naked. James burned with a mixture of shame and indignation. He could sense that the eyes of everyone were on him or, more specifically, his massive piece of manhood that was on display for everyone's viewing enjoyment. Even Hammerhead Billy would be impressed with what I got, thought James suddenly. Whoa, what am I thinking? Don't think about Hammerhead, try not and notice all the penises on display. Ah, there was Stacy conversing with a couple of naked men, acting like it was the most normal thing in the world to be doing. Mr. Penis was leading James to the area where she was standing, but James' brain over-ruled. He'd have to repair the damage done with Stacy later. Right now he needed some relief. His cock was starting to spasm. James knew that he could not hold out much longer.

Then it hit him. Why not find the bathroom and do a quick jerk off. Maybe if he ejaculated, maybe if he unloaded a few blasts of semen then Mr. Penis would relax and James could carry out his assignment. James was here to observe others, not the other way around, but everyone was taking notice of the newest member with the raging hard-on. Every step James took brought him closer to the center of the room. Ever step saw Mr. Penis bounce with rage. Help me, it cried out to James. I'm overloaded. I'm full. I need to release some pressure or else there's going to be trouble.

James noticed that even Stacy had been distracted by his situation and looked away from her conversation to stare in wonder at the 'lead pipe' that seemed to be attached to James' crotch. That sent James over the edge, Stacy admiring his massive cock. That's it, he thought, I'm about to cum. I need to get to a bathroom right away. He changed direction and went off to the side, figuring that's where the bathrooms were. But before he took more than a few steps his progress was impeded by a nude man.

"High, I'm Tim," said the nude member of the bathhouse. "I see you're happy to be here, big guy. If you want..."

"No, that's okay," interrupted James. "I need to find a bathroom." James resumed his search, but it dawned on him that it was not before he had checked out Tim's package. Not bad, he thought. It was huge, as least not by James' standards, but it probably topped out at about 9 inches when fully hard. It was semi-hard now, and the top third of Tim's penis was bent in a downward turn, while the remainder of his rod stuck out in a straight line.

A bathroom was not plainly visible, but James did see a small room that appeared empty, so he went in. It was warm and humid and smelled of eucalyptus, and James remembered that Ms. Duncan had mentioned a eucalyptus room to him.

James at down and leaned back. The warmth felt good. It seemed to agree with Mr. Penis. Maybe he could ride out the storm. James' mind raced. He thought about Billy and Tim and their penises. What is wrong with me, he asked. I am not gay. I don't care about their cocks. He forced himself to think about something else, and his mind wandered down memory lane, to about 10 years ago, when darling , little, young, high-school sophomore Kristie first tricked him into becoming a nudist. How embarrassed he was then. He thought about how she and her friend Tonya had tried on different outfits they had bought, allowing James to catch a glimpse at their firm, almost naked bodies in the process. James of course was buck naked at the time, him being a "nudist" and all, and it just was a trick by Kristie to see how hard James' penis could get.

God how he was turned on by Kristy. Mr. Penis began to twitch again. Okay, James thought, got to stop thinking about Kristy. But once your mind starts to wander it is hard to force the direction it will take. James closed his eyes and tried to relax. Kristy's mother popped into his mind. She had played along with the joke, and delighted in giving James the nudist handshake. Mrs. Hill, Kristy's mom, evolved into Ms. Duncan, and James thought about the ample cleavage. What he would do right now to have those wonderful breasts wrapped about his cock. Mr. Penis twitched some more. James could feel the blood rushing through his loins.

Next it was the vision of Lisa in her leopard skin print underwear came into James' mind. Man was she stacked. Okay Mr. Penis, James thought, I know you want some action. Here, let me just you just a little bit. Oh, that feels good. Mr. Penis' temperature was rising. Mr. Penis was getting warmer. James removed his hand and very gently touched his massive hard-on a just little with his fingers. He playfully bounced it up and down, but then abruptly stopped...no accidents until he could find a bathroom, okay Mr. Penis. Besides, it wouldn't look good if he messed up the eucalyptus room, especially on his first day here, especially when he was supposed to be working.

The smell of eucalyptus was strong. James relaxed. Though his eyes were closed he thought he could detect Stacy's voice from the room outside. My god, what a perfectly sweet, delightful angel she was. Her short blond hair...her beautiful round pixie face...her luscious breasts...her thong panties...oh my...

James began to absent-mindedly bounce Mr. Penis up and down with the palm of his hand. It felt so good. Stacy...he absolutely had to have her meet up with Mr. Penis. That's what Mr. Penis was telling him to do, begging him to do.

Okay Mr. Penis, just a few gentle strokes. That would be okay, won't it?

James couldn't get Stacy out of his mind. She looked so cute. It should be Stacy's hand playing with Mr. Penis. She wouldn't be fiddlin' and diddlin' with Mr. Penis the way James was doing. No, Stacy would wrap the big sausage firmly in her hand and jerk it like there was no tomorrow.

James stroked Mr. Penis a little harder. Just a little harder. Damn, it felt so hot. He couldn't wait for Stacy's hand to replace his.

James groaned, his body began to convulse a little. He could feel his blood rise inside his cock. Just a few more strokes, he thought. Come on Mr. Penis, work with me.

But James went one stroke too far and Mr. Penis was now beyond his control. James let out a few gasps; he knew that he couldn't hold back. But he didn't want to...Mr. Penis was begging for relief.

With a loud scream and several bodily convulsions, Mr. Penis announced his arrival on the scene. Wave after wave of warm semen began to shoot out of the little opening. James was conscious of his hand getting sticky with the burning love juice. James grunted and groaned for what seemed an eternity. His body heaved and heaved. Twenty, perhaps thirty seconds passed before the eruptions stopped. And when it was over, James slumped back against the wall. He was totally spent. He was breathing heavy, but with the quiet satisfaction of getting not what he wanted, but what he needed.

James was in a blissful state, but to his chagrin and shock he suddenly heard applause and loud hoots of laugher. Astounded, he opened his eyes and saw about ten naked men staring at him. Some of them were in a state of arousal themselves; after the show that James had just put on who could blame them. Oh no, he could see Lisa standing in the middle of the crowd. That she was in her underwear, standing among a bunch of naked men, with boners or semi-boners flapping about, seemed perfectly natural to her. So that's what it had come down to. James suddenly felt embarrassed beyond belief. What the hell had just happened?

It got worse, at the back of the crowd she saw a girl. He couldn't see her face, as she was blocked by taller men who were standing in front of her, but the black panties and black bra gave away her identity. Oh god, even Stacy saw me, James thought to himself. He hung his head in shame. How was he going to get out of this predicament?

12