James - 10 Years After Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim got off of James and stood up, with a content look on his face. He felt a little sheepish to have taken advantage of the situation, and now that he had satisfied his lust he saw no reason to hang around. He left Stacy and James to themselves in the misty, romantic grotto.

Mr. Penis began to soften ever so slightly. James was aware of it first, and soon Stacy was too, but James' cock had done its job, it had done the heavy lifting, so-to-speak. Stacy was practically overcome with satisfaction. She collapsed and fell forward onto James chest, purring like a kitten with sated delight. Her breathing was heavy and James was amazed at how spent she was. Just like himself, he thought, after one of his typical ejaculations. Did he just please a woman? He smiled at the thought. And you know what? While sucking on a penis wasn't his cup of tea, James took satisfaction knowing that he had contributed to the sexual needs of another person. He was so overwhelmed by his coupling with Stacy that nothing else mattered, and giving Tim a blow job was not the end of the world. It wasn't like James had craved Tim's penis. He could have done without it, but it was forced on him, it wasn't his decision. James wasn't gay, or even bi-sexual. His penis had cried out for Stacy and Stacy only.

After leaving the grotto Tim had run into Ms. Duncan, who had a bewildered look on her face.

"What happened in there," she asked him?"

"Oh, nothing...just a little fun between consenting adults."

Tim, did you at least wear a condom?"

Veronica, it was just a blowjob. That's all."

James and Stacy didn't move for several minutes. She rested her exhausted body on top of his.

"James, she said after a while, "you were brilliant. That was the best sex I have ever had. See, you had no reason to be scared of women." She slid off to the side and rested her head on his chest. With one hand she scratched her finger nails over his nipples, with the other she reached down James body and gratefully caressed his penis which was now covered in the goo that had been generated by both hers and his secretions. She shook it back and forth, from side to side. She used her hand to express her love to James' penis, even though his erection had disappeared. "James, look," she said, smiling. "You're a softie!"

"Thank god," he uttered, too spent to even care.

"How many orgasms did you have?"

"I think I had two with you just now, and three before."

"So it took five orgasms for the Viagra to wear off."

"I guess. Just be careful, Stacy. Your hand is like magic. You keep playing with Mr. Penis and it will probably get hard again."

"Mr. Penis," she asked? "Is that what you call it? How cute." She turned her head to gaze at the slayed beast.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Penis," she cooed? Did you shoot out enough sperm for one day?" She fondled and then lifted James' penis to examine it more closely. After all, this was the first time she had seen it soft, and it was still imposing. "This thing is really big," she said, laughing. And she kissed it. "But it looks so pretty when it is soft."

"Stacy," asked James, "will you do me a favor? Could you remove your bra? I really want to see your luscious breasts." While Stacy's breasts were about the same size as Kristy's, Stacy was shorter and so her breasts, by comparison, seemed larger in proportion.

"I don't know. Aren't you afraid of what it might do to Mr. Penis?"

"I don't care about Mr. Penis right now," said James. "If he gets hard I'll whack him off, but you're breasts...wow, they are luscious.

Stacy removed her bra and slid her breasts down onto James' face. He grabbed them with both hands, feeling their glandular flesh, and he devoured her nipples with his mouth. "Wow," was all James could say.

Stacy took her bra and wrapped it around James 10 inch penis shaft, right under the cock-head. It wasn't 9 inches, as it would have been were James totally flaccid, but Mr. Penis was fairly close to being Mr. Softie, about as close as it had been since James had entered the bathhouse.

"You can get keep the bra as a present," Stacy said.

"Uh, don't you need it for you job?"

"Oh yeah, that's right." And they both laughed.

James suddenly remembered that he too had a job. "I suppose we ought to get out of here so you can return to work. Ms. Duncan must be wondering what happened to you."

Every person has a sexual fantasy, and Kristy was no different. In her most re-occurring one Kristy was a queen living in ancient times. She sat on a golden throne that was perched on the shoulders of four muscular male slaves, who were all naked. They had huge penises, naturally, which flopped like pendulums through the air as they struggled under the burden of carrying their Queen on her heavy golden chair. The destination was the royal bath. The men would stop before a small bathing pool of water that was big enough to accommodate Queen Kristy and her hand-maidens, who were there waiting for her. The naked slaves would lower the golden throne to the ground, and Kristy would step out. The maidens next took the slaves by the hand and placed them around the pool. They would then blindfold them, as the men were not allowed to see their queen while she bathed naked. Large fans were placed in their hands and the muscular naked men with the big dicks would use the fans to send a breeze into the pool as the hand-maidens bathed their Queen. Eventually one of the hand-maidens would stick her tongue into Kristy's vagina, and shortly thereafter Kristy was moaning with orgasmic delight. Sometimes a rebellious slave, overcome by passion, would rip off his blindfold and sexually ravage the Queen. His penis resembled closely that of Kristy's own personal boy-toy, James.

Half crying, and still burning with rage, Kristy ran out into the main lounge area. While furious at James, she slowly had come to the realization that it was her own fault. First it was 'I should have gotten here sooner', but eventually Kristy came to accept that 'maybe I shouldn't have mixed the Viagra into his water bottle'. What bothered her more than anything though was that it was the dyke Stacy who had lured James into her lair, and had trapped the sexually innocent dupe into satisfying her perverse needs. Seeing a cock in James' mouth didn't bother her as much.

Kristy admired her figure in on the many mirrors that filled the bathhouse. No, she wasn't worried about a cock; she could compete against that. James was no homo, of that she was certain. But Stacy was real competition. Maybe James felt more comfortable with a dyke. Okay, maybe she wasn't a real dyke, but her pussy must be stretched out real bad if she could fit James' cock inside of it? That made her a tramp, in Kristy's eyes. James' cock would rip her own insides apart, Kristy thought, but at the same time she saw how much pleasure it gave him. And once James had discovered the delights of a woman's pussy, how much longer would he be content with just a blow job or masturbating in front of his girlfriend. This was serious, Kristy realized. For the first time since she had been in Los Angeles she felt that she was engaged in a contest for James' affection.

She wasn't feeling too good about things, when she was conscious of a man's voice, asking if she could get him a drink. He was watching a video on the large TV. It was pornographic, and for a moment Kristy gaped with disbelief at the five men on the screen who were having a 'circle jerk', that is, sitting on chairs in a circle and having a masturbation contest while facing each other. The best part of the video for Stacy was that there were a group of women, all clothed, who were standing behind the men, watching the contest. The jerkies, if that was a real term, were all big-boned men, and Kristy had a sudden fantasy of James being one of them. Maybe James would like to be involved in a circle jerk in front of Stacy and her girlfriends from nursing school. Perhaps Kristy needed to spice up their love life if she was going to keep him away from the clutches of evil Stacy.

Kristy wasn't sure where the bar was located so she strode off in search of it. The first room she came to was the Jacuzzi room.

It was a small room whose space was virtually swallowed up by the Jacuzzi pool. The pool dimensions were probably ten feet long and ten feet wide On three sides there was barely enough space to stand, and the fourth side had about seven or eight feet of space in front of it, in between the pool and the entrance to the room. This is cozy, she thought. There were a group of men in the pool, just talking, as far as she could tell.

"High guys," she said. "I was looking for the wet bar," and she turned to leave.

"Wait, don't go yet."

Kristy stopped and faced the men in the pool. They were kind of cute, not that it mattered. The men asked who she was, and she introduced herself to them. They engaged in small talk, but no matter one's sexual orientation, it was hard not to take a liking to this bubbly free-spirited woman with the tall shapely legs who was clad only in a white bra and white panties.

The water in the pool came up to the men's chest, and it was fairly light and transparent water at that. Kristy was a natural voyeur, and she made no secret of looking down into the water to see what was below. That the men were naked she knew. But she was fairly certain that they had erections, which intrigued her to no end. Perhaps it was the realization of having seen James having sex with someone other than herself, perhaps it was due to the pornographic video she had just seen, perhaps she was projecting her vulnerability into an abstract form of expression, but for whatever the reason, Kristy began to think about the slaves and the Queen's bathing ritual.

"I have an idea," she said to the men, "but only if you're willing."

12