James

Story Info
Stepfather gets to enjoy daughter.
1.4k words
4.2
304.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night, I didn’t want to go crawl into my own bed, so I slipped into bed with James, naked. I knew that by now he would have the whole bed warmed up. So I curled up next to him, knowing he wouldn’t wake. I have been living with James and my mom for more than three years now. James is my stepdad, and very sexy.

My mom and dad divorced about eight years ago, when I was eleven. Then about four years ago mom met James and they got married. James is about ten years younger then my mom, and about seventeen years older then me. It is a little odd, but it works for them, and I really love him. We get along so well. I think I am a little mean to him though, I flirt and tease him constantly. I wanted him, and I was trying to show him. I would prance around in nothing up my bra and panties, or I would go topless. I knew I turned him on, but he would never do anything about it.

That night that I curled up to James my mom was out of town, there was a family party going on, but I had a final that I had to take, and James couldn’t get off work. So mom went by herself.

I curled up to James, and to my surprise he turned over and asked what had take me so long. I looked up at his eyes to see if he was really up or dreaming. His eyes were open, and he was staring me in the face.

“How did you know I would climb in bed with you?”

“I turned down the heat, so it would be cold, and I know how much you hate cold beds.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing James had set this up. Did this mean he wanted me as well? He must have seen the question in my eye, because he then started telling me how much he had wanted me since the first time he saw me, but always behaved himself. That is why he was waiting for me naked. He didn’t want to push me if I didn’t really want it. Last week he was doing some stuff for my mom and had to go in my room and saw my journal laying open on the bed, and so he read what was there. Of course it was about him, it usually was, I had written, that he was sexy and that I really wished that he would just do me. I knew I turned him on, it showed, by the bulge in his pants.

He knew that I would be out late tonight, and that if he turned the heater down enough, I would get into bed with him. He was right, I did, and now I was going to get what I wanted from him.

Before he had the chance to say anything else, I turned on top of him and kissed him deeply. I wanted him, I have wanted him for three years, and know I was going to get what I wanted. I pushed my body into his as I kissed him, it felt so good to feel his warm body against my cool skin. He wrapped his arms around me, and held me tighter as our kiss became more passionate.

When our kiss broke, he told me I was beautiful, and loved me more then he had ever dared tell me. He always loved it when I walked around topless, he told me my breast were perfect, nice size (36 C), and firm, with wonderful nipples. With that he turned over on top of me and sucked my right nipple into his mouth. I almost came from the roughness of his sucking. When he was finished with the right one, he did the same to the left, only this time he was squeezing and pinching the right, I started moaning, James started sucking even harder, soon I was cumming.

Without waiting for me to calm down James kept going, he kissed his way down my stomach, until he reached my shaven pussy, which was so wet, that my juices were running down my crack, and landing in a pool underneath me. James then sucked my clit into his mouth, more gently then he had my nipples. He let my clit go and started to run his tongue up and down the opening of my cunt, before he plunged it as deep as his tongue would go. Soon he was screwing me with his tongue and I was grinding my pussy into his face. I was cumming again, this time I was moaning so loud I thought the neighbors could hear us.

James then got off me, and put the head of his penis at the opening of my cunt, just like he had done with his tongue.

“Tell me what you want Lisa.”

“I want you, James.”

“That isn’t good enough, I want you to tell me what you want.”

“I want you to shove that big thick cock, into my dripping wet pussy, and then I want you t to screw me like nobody else has ever tried.”

With that he shoved is eight and half inch cock into all the way to the hilt. I just about screamed, but he felt good inside of me. This is truly want I wanted. James then started to pump in and out of my body at such a rapid pace I though that I would be torn in half. Soon, he was playing with my clit as he pumped himself in and out of my body. Before I knew it, I was cumming once again. This time James came with me.

When he pulled out, I moved to him and starting sucking him off. While I did this he moved so that we were in a 69 position, and started to clean me out. When I was done cleaning him off he was hard again.

He gently took me and lay me down, he asked if I had ever been screwed like that, I told him no, and that it felt great. He then told me he wasn’t done yet. He gently kissed my mouth, and made his way down my neck, when he kissed my neck it made me moan it felt so wonderful, he made is way down to my breasts again, this time gently sucking on them and gently massaging them, this too felt wonderful. It was such a sharp contrast to what we had just done. He continued working his way down my body, he went all the way to my knees then came back up to the inside of my thighs, where he started to lick and kiss my thighs so gently that is almost tickled.

When he got to my pussy he started to gently massage my clit, and slowly sucked it into his mouth where he started to play with it, bring on a whole new sensation, it felt so wonderful that I started to cum again. I never wanted this to stop. He released my clit, and I let out a moan of disappointment, but soon he was licking my pussy lips, and gently tonguing my pussy, making me wet once again.

James took his penis, and gently pushed it into me. This time making sure not to hurt me. This time he wanted me to have as much pleasure as I possibly could. It felt so good to feel him pulling in and out of me at such a gentle speed. He did start going faster, but it was still nowhere near the frantic speed of before. I was able to meet his speed, and again we came together.

James pulled out and cuddled up with me, and asked me which I enjoyed more. I told him that I liked them both, but the second brought me more pleasure even though I came more the first time. He asked if anyone had ever done me with such lust as the first or with such a gentleness as the second. I told him no, and that I was glad that it was him that was to show me both.

That night we fell asleep in each others arms and spent the next three nights together enjoying the company of the other until my mom came home. We never told her about what happened or about any other time she went out of town. James and I are now closer then ever and mom would never guess why.