James and Alexandra

Story Info
A story of a mother and son love affair.
3.8k words
4.28
87k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are a fictional creation and exist only in a dark corner of my mind.

James and Alexandra.

A story of a mother and son love affair.

****

My name is James Girardi, I am thirty years old and I work for a firm of insurance underwriters in Manhattan, I live in Brooklyn with my mom Alexandra Girardi, and she is forty-eight.

She had me when she was eighteen, married at nineteen and then divorced my dad Richard Moody when I was five, she reverted to her family name afterwards. Her family originates from Italy by the way.

Mom works as a secretary during the day, and she has scrimped and saved to pay for my education.

For ten years now we have been having a very passionate love affair, its a love affair that has blessed us with a beautiful gift, our son Adam who is seven.

This is our story and I place it online that it may bring hope to other families like ours.

Alexandra is...well, she has raven black hair and a toned body and the if I was to compare mom to a movie star, I would have to say think Linda Carter; Wonder woman at fifty.

She is bright, vivacious, sometimes loud, but a real dynamo, and well, she's my mom and I love her dearly.

Mom always finished early on Fridays so that we could have a late lunch usually followed up by a walk in the park. It is here we, well, she would analyze the weeks problems and dispense advice. To use her own words she would say, "Throw it out there, and we'll dance on it." referring to a problem.

On Friday I go as usual to the office where she works and she was running a bit late.

"Hi, James," she says, "the elevators were on the fritz, I had to wait for maintenance to get here."

"They seem fine when I came up." I say.

"What, are you on strike or something? Where's my hug?" she says, as we leave the office.

I place my arms around her waist and give mom a big hug with a cheeky little peck on the cheek.

"Lunch, where would you like to eat?" she asks.

"How about we get a Chinese takeout on the way to the park?"

"Ok, Come on, we are burning daylight, lets go." She says, and calls the elevator.

She hits the lobby button and we set off down, after a few floors the elevator made a very worrying grinding sound and comes to a halt about ten floors up.

"Well fuck it anyway! that god-dam maintenance guy said it was fixed." She says.

"Are we stuck mom?" I ask.

"Looks like it. I'll press the emergency button and call for help."

After a few moments a voice from the speaker asks what's the problem.

"I'll tell you the problem buddy. We are stuck, that's what! She says.

"Please do try to remain calm madam, we will have somebody right over." He replies, in a monotone voice.

"The guy has only just left after fixing it. What the hell was he doing for three hours? Scratching his ass?" Mom says, getting annoyed.

"Exactly how many people are in the car?" he asks.

"Just me and my son?"

"The guy is on his way, he should be with you soon miss, um, madam." And the line goes dead.

"Great, just great," she says, "well, no point in getting excited, may as well get comfortable, could be here a while."

Mom takes her jacket off, sits down on the floor and kicks her heels off too.

"My feet are killing me, rub them for me would you James?" she asks.

So I sit down opposite her and she places one foot at a time on my lap and I begin to massage her feet. "Ohhh, that's so good." She says, with her eyes closed.

"So, did you ask out Kate?" she asks, referring to a girl who studies with me.

"Didn't get a chance, too busy."

"James, you are twenty and you need to find a nice girl and think about settling down."

"I have that already, I have you mom."

"You know what I mean. By the time I was eight..."

Ya, ya. I have heard this before mom." I say, interrupting her usual lecture.

"Don't get smart with me young man. God its getting hot in here." She says.

Standing up mom begins to open her blouse, under it she only has a mesh string-top on.

"Mom, please!"

"What?" she says."Its hot as hell in here, they are just my boobs. And its not like you haven't seen them before, I have seen you peeping you naughty boy." She smiles and just giggles.

She takes off the blouse and that top leaves nothing to the imagination. Her very full breasts and large brown nipples poke through tantalizingly.

I feel my cock begin to stiffen and its hard to make eye contact, well lets face it, those magnificent tits are practically in my face.

Sitting back down on the floor, she pulls up her legs and...god! Its going from bad to worse, her short skirt rides up and her matching panties come into view. Sweat begins to run from my brow into my eyes, and its not from the heat of the car. Her wonderful pussy lips protrude from the panties along with her well groomed bush. What a sight!

"You ok?" she asks.

"Ya, I'm fine." I say, "Just a little hot," and bothered, by her display.

The speaker activates again and I stand up to answer.

"Ok folks, we will have you out in a few minutes. But you'll have to walk the last few floors down. Ok?"

"Fine, fine. It's a cooking-up in here." I reply, and he hangs up.

"Its not the only thing up! in here." Mom says, pointing to my tenting cock.

"I'm sorry," I say sheepishly, "It's the heat mom, the heat."

"Hmmm, the heat my ass. You got hard looking at my tits, didn't you?" she says.

"Mom, I, well, I am sorry."

"Well you are not gay anyway thankfully." She says, "I better cover up then." And she buttons up her blouse.

The door slides open and the maintenance guy helps us out, I use my jacket to hide my shame. Getting out to street level I welcome the cool breeze as it helps to cool my ardour down.

"Ok, food. I am starving." I say.

"Was that boner down to me James?" She asks.

"Sorry mom," I say, "I didn't catch that?"

"You heard me alright son. Answer the question."

"Mom, can we drop it, please. I am embarrassed." I say, side-stepping the question.

We pickup some food on the way to the park and we find a nice quite spot. Every Friday since I was a kid she would bring me here come rain or shine.

Looking at me square in they eye she again asks. "Was that boner because of me James?"

"Mom, can we please drop this?"

"Don't take that tone with me young man. You are not so big I can't put across my lap and spank you. But its nice to know my girls still got-it!" she says, and jiggles her boobs, just like that!

"Mom! Jeez, I..."

"Well, you sniff my panties don't you?"

God, she seen me, you really can't hide anything from moms, can you?

"I, I...well, oh god I am sorry mom." Her sweetly scented panties have been my Savior night after night as I fantasized about us making love.

"I though by now you would have a girl of your own and, well, forget about me."

"Mom, can we drop this. Someone will hear us."

"Hear us," she says, laughing, "This is New York! Nobody give a flying-fuck James, watch."

To my horror she stands up and says aloud, "Hey New York, on Tuesdays I walk naked on Broadway!"

"Jesus Christ mom! Will you sit down." I say, panicking someone does hear her.

"Told you. Now how about the truth young man?"

"I'm in love with you Alexandra Girardi, there I said it!" I blurt out

"You wonderful little boy, why didn't you say something before?"

"How, how could I say anything?"

"Come on, lets walk," she says, "Take my hand."

We walk along the path hand-in-hand in silence for a few moments, looking at me she says,

"I was beginning to worry about you. You never dated a girl, and naturally as a mom I was starting to think you were gay."

"No, not gay. Just hopelessly, totally in love with you."

"Kiss me!"

"What, here?" I say.

" kiss me!"

Nervously I kiss mom gently on the cheek. "Not like that," she says, "like this!"

Placing her arms around my neck she begins to give me a very slow passionate kiss, our tongues dance across each others lips and we are lost in a moment of pure passion.

"Jesus," I say, "I have wanted us to kiss like that for so long."

"Well now,?"you definitely do love me. Only a lover would kiss with such passion."

"I love you so much, I always have."

"What's a mother to do? I have no-one, you have no girl, so..."

"I have you, haven't I mom?"

"Call me Alexandra, James. And you are not the only one who got hot under the collar today."

"Now what?" I ask.

"Well, we could go home, or do like all lovers and go get a room." She says, coyly.

Entering a hotel nearby I can't help but feel like we are off on a dirty-weekend, I can barely hold a thought straight in my head. The guy at the desk doesn't notice or care about us as he hands over the key. And we take the elevator to our floor.

Alexandra closes the room door behind us as I stare at the big double-bed. Turning around I watch as she kicks off her heels and with a wonderfully mischievous grin on her face she runs over to me and we begin to slowly devour each others lips.

"Now, lets see this cock of yours." She says, and begins to open my pants, pulling down my jocks she sets my cock free.

"Wow!" she exclaims, "You didn't get that from your dad. You are all Italian James."

Slowly she starts to lick my shaft working from the tip down to my balls.

"Fuck that's so good mom." I moan.

looking up at me she says, "Alexandra, from now on call me Alexandra my love."

She strips me naked and I watch as Alexandra slips off her clothes until all she has on are those see-thru panties she has left for me. Sliding them down I bury my face into her pussy and rub my cheek against her soft folds, the scent is so overpowering I nearly blow my load.

Grabbing her I lift her onto the bed, I gaze upon my lovely lover naked for the very first time.

I begin to kiss and caress her neck slowly working my way to her breasts, she moans as I begin to suck and lick her wonderful nipples. Slowly I work my way down her body, laying kiss after kiss until I reach her wonderful sweetly, scented, honey-pot.

I start to place kiss after kiss around her wet nest before slipping my tongue in between her swollen lips. "Ohhh, that's good, so good." She gasps, and pushes her pussy further into my face.

"You taste wonderful." I say.

Her pussy is throbbing with passion as I drive my tongue in deep, I begin to drink deeply her wonderful nectar. Grasping at the sheets she lets out a deep sigh,

"Fuck! I'm cumming James, Jesus, ohhh, yes, yes, that's it. Suck me, suck my pussy hard!"

I begin to feast on her wonderful sweet tasting cum, my whole body is on fire. Never had I tasted such sweet passion, such wonderful love in my entire life. Alexandra is gasping for air as her pussy continues to fill my starving mouth with her passion.

I look up at my wonderful lover and say, "I love you, god how I love you woman!"

"Come up here beside me." She says.

Laying down beside mom she looks at me and her eyes are full of passion and love.

"Can I ask you something?" she says.

"Ask me anything."

"Have you ever, I mean, well have you ever made love to a woman?"

"No, mom, I...I have always wanted only you."

"That's ok James. I haven't been with a man for a long, long time."

With that she begins to kiss my neck working her way to my lips. "I love you," she says, "I have always loved you James."

We begin to kiss passionately and she starts to pump my hard cock with her hand, cupping my balls she smiles and says, "I bet the tank is full."

She straddles my body and begins to slide her wet pussy slowly along my shaft, pressing her engorged clit tightly to my cock she rocks back and fro caressing my swollen gland.

"Are you ready my love?" she asks.

Taking my cock, she slowly guides me into her wet pussy, I watch as her face fills with erotic pleasure as she slowly draws me ever deeper into her love nest. Lifting myself up I begin to kiss her lips, but she pushes me down again, and begins to pump up and down on my shaft.

"Jesus, my god! That's so good." I gasp.

I can feel the sheets below us getting very wet as the passion from her hot pussy oozes slowly out smothering my balls.

She begins to quicken the pace with each stroke, and I can feel an urgency building up intensely in both of us. "That's it my love," she gasps, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

I begin to drive my cock hard into her and without warning my balls let go shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep into her.

"Ohhh Jesus Christ, James...Ohh fuck I'm cumming." She cries out, as her intense orgasm begins slowly spreading out setting her entire body aflame. Gasping and heaving she flops down on me and snuggles in close.

"Jesus, oh-my-god that...fuck that was good." She says, "Better than jacking off in my panties I bet?" And she starts giggling like a little girl.

"Mom! Jesus."

"Well, isn't it?" she persists.

"Ok, yes mom it is. Lots and lots better!" I say, and start laughing.

"Alexandra, James, call me Alexandra. Do you think a girl doesn't notice big cum-stains on her panties?" she says, with a cheeky expression on her face.

Pulling mom tight to me I say, "I love you Alexandra, love you so much."

"I know you do, my beautiful little boy. I love you too, so very much" She says.

Pulling up the covers we continue to kiss each other and I do not want this night to ever end. slowly the sweet embrace of sleep carries us away and we drift off into a loved-filled slumber.

The following morning we leave the hotel early. We are like two love sick kids, as we set about visiting some of the city's land marks, standing atop of the Empire State building we stare across the city, even though we have done this before, somehow, it all seems so new. I hug mom close to me and I never want to let her go, ever!

Eventually we arrive back at our apartment in Brooklyn, and typically mom says, "God, the place is a mess." And she begins to tidy about.

"I love you." I say, placing my arms around my wonderful lover putting a stop to the cleaning.

"James," she says, "we need to talk about this."

"What's to talk about? We made love, and I love you so much."

"I know, but is it right for us to be..."

"Mom, I love you and only you. We can't change that."

"Oh god, I love you James." She says, pulling me closer. We hug each other as if we are parting for the last time, I brush the hair away from her beautiful eyes and we kiss.

We begin to settle into a routine just like every other couple. I go on with my studies and mom works. About three years into our passion filled romance I awake early to find mom is not beside me. The room door is open and the light in the bathroom down the hall is on.

As I approach I can hear the shower going. Knocking on the door I get no response, so I open it and stepping in I say,

"How is my wonderful lover this morn..."

She is standing naked, she has one hand over her mouth in shock, and in the other is one of those pregnancy check wands.

"Jesus Christ James" she blurts out, "I'm pregnant."

For the first time ever I can see real fear in moms eyes and I wrap my arms around her and say, "I love you my wonderful little girl."

"I never though that this could happen at my age. What are we going to do?"

"You my love are going to have a beautiful baby, and we are going to take care of it. That's what we are going to do." I say, and I kiss her gently on her soft lips.

Placing her hands on her tummy her face lights up and she says, "Ohhh my, I have a little baby inside." Tears of joy fill her eyes and she says, "I love you so much James. You both are a gift from god."

"Fancy a shower now little girl?" I cheekily ask.

"Get that ass in here. You can't do any more damage." She says, with a big smile.

The wonderful warm water washes away any worries we both may have and I reach for some soap. I rub it into her wonderful breasts building up a big lather of suds and I gently squeeze her erect nipples.

"You always liked my boobies, didn't you?" she says.

Pulling her close I begin to feast on her wonderful soft lips, we are like two veracious vampires feeding on each others lust. Turning around she looks back at me and winks, slowly I begin to slip my cock into her awaiting nest of love, she pushes back and takes me deep inside.

I begin to massage her back and she moans her delight at my actions. I hug mom close to me resting my head on her back, and for a few moments we remain locked together in a wonderful blissful embrace.

I begin to thrust my shaft deep into her wet pussy, she puts her hands on the shower wall to brace herself.

"Ohhh, that its, harder, fuck me harder."

Grabbing her hips I begin to drive my cock in deep and hard, her pussy is on fire and I only last a few more thrusts before my cock starts to pump my seed in deep.

"Ohh, my love, I feel you, I can feel you cumming." She exclaims. And she puts her hand between our legs and starts to gently massage my sack.

"Jesus, god, that...Oooh, that's so good, take it mom, take it all." I moan, as I empty my cum into her.

Resting my head on her back again, we both slowly recover from this intense lovemaking. Her heart is pounding away, full of love and desire.

"That's...That has to be the best yet." She says, trying to compose herself.

"Nothing like a bit of good news to spice things up a bit, is there?" I say, as I softly kiss her neck.

"James I...Ohh god, I love you so much."

"I love you too, both of you." I reply, as I let my fingers gently circle her tummy.

The gift of her pregnancy only brings us closer, and as her baby bump get steadily bigger I rub in moisturizing lotion morning and evening and I listen for a tiny heartbeat.

We decide to wait to find out what sex the baby is until it arrives.

Time and the pregnancy just goes by so fast, and then one day in the kitchen her waters broke. I do not know who is more excited, me, or the Taxi driver who drives us to the emergency room. He assures us that if she starts to deliver the baby it won't have been the first he delivered in the cab.

We make the emergency room and mom is taken away, I remain to give the insurance details to the staff. They don't ask questions, why should they, they only care you if you have insurance, am I right?

And after all as my mom says. "Nobody gives a flying-fuck."

The hours pass slowly, and I won't lie, I am saddened that I can't be with mom at the birth of our child. Eventually a nurse comes out and leads me into mom, and there in the bed beside her is our wonderful gift from god. "Ten minutes, that's all you can stay." The nurse says as she leaves.

"Are...Mom, I love you." I blurt out as tears of joy flow from my eyes.

"Shush now James, come and meet at our son."

"He's beautiful, so beautiful." I say, as I gently rub my finger in his tiny little hand.

"I am so happy, our little boy is...he's perfect James."

Taking our baby gently into my arms I sit at the edge of moms bed.

"Hello there," I say, "Its me, I'm dad." And I place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Have you thought of a name?" She asks.

"Yes, Adam. What do you think?"

"Adam, yes, Adam is nice, I like that."

"Well Adam," I say, "do you like your name?"

Placing Adam gently across moms chest I kiss her on the lips, and leave them both as the nurse instructed. Words fail me to express just how happy we both are at Adam's arrival.

It is only a few days before they leave the hospital, and do you know what, nobody bats an eye in our apartment block. They have enough shit going on in their own lives to care.

What a wonderful sound a babies cry in the night is, it is the joyful music that our love and passion created.

I finish my finals and mom being mom got me a job in her firm, how wonderful it is to have my lover just two floors below my office. And we have lunch together everyday.

12