James and Carl after Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last Carl and I were alone and he made a move on me. I backed away and informed him that it was bad enough that we see each other on our wedding day prior to the ceremony but having sex would be inviting a heap of bad luck. So, we just hugged and talked, had lunch and talked some more. I have to admit it was hard to keep my hands off him.

Finally it was time to get ready. We showered (separately) and dressed in our tuxes. Kelley had brought a white rose for each of us and we took pains to pin them on each other's lapel. Carl thought we made a handsome couple. 'Duh, I wouldn't be marrying him if he weren't handsome,' I thought but didn't say.

Sandie came back while we were getting ready and was busy in the kitchen. John arrived about 15 minutes before the ceremonies were to begin. He went right to the back yard to wait for the couples to show up.

Kelley arrived with a few minutes to spare. Then she finally told us how the ceremony would unfold, "OK Carl, you come with me and James you go out front and wait for Lilly. When you hear wedding march begin, walk Lilly along the walk and out to meet us with John in front of the flowering crab tree. You will hand Lilly off to me and stand on the other side of her. After our ceremony ends I will stand with you and Lilly will stand with Carl and it will be your turn."

Even though we had been kept in the dark about the arrangements we were finally all standing there on a beautiful Saturday afternoon facing John the officiant in this beautiful setting. Lilly was obviously the bride she got walked down the aisle (sort of) and she was the one with the bridal bouquet.

Since it wasn't to be a religious ceremony there wasn't a lot of preamble from John. Kelly, then Lilly recited their vows taking each other to have and to hold for the rest of their lives. It was so smooth they didn't have to read the vows it was just like they were just talking to each other. John then said, "Kelley and Lilly, I pronounce you married. You may kiss." They did. It took almost as long as the ceremony.

Then it was our turn and I was up first for my vows. I was nervous and it showed. I took my written vows out of my pocket and started to read. My hands were shaking so badly that I couldn't read the writing on the page. I crumpled the paper up and stuffed it in my pocket. I looked Carl in the eyes. "It wasn't right... Carl, one day last fall I was sitting on a plane, I looked up and saw the most handsome man I had ever met coming down the aisle. A jolt of love went through my body. I remember thinking too bad I will never get to know him. Well, I did get to know him. I loved you at first sight and that love has grown over the months. I will always love you and be by your side as long as we both shall live." I sighed. The ladies clapped.

It was Carl's turn. He took his vows from his pocket crumpled the page and stuffed it into his pocket. He looked into my eyes. "Mine weren't right either.... James, I noticed you the moment you raised your head. I had no idea we were both headed to the same event but I decided right then that I would follow you through the airport and get a cab to follow you to your hotel. Imagine my relief when we ended up in the same hotel. I stalked you and knew right where you were going to be on Monday morning. When we met officially, the reality of being with you surpassed my dream. I have loved you since that day and will as long as we both shall live."

John then pronounced us married and told us "You may kiss." We did but not quite as long as the girls.

We handed a camera to John and had him photograph all of us right there in the back yard. We couldn't have found a nicer place anywhere in New Hampshire. The sun was shining and the blooms were bright. We got some really nice photos. The memories would last a lifetime even without the pictures.

It turned out that Kelley and Lilly had kept another secret from us. John and Sandie were a married couple who catered and officiated at small weddings on weekends to supplement their income. They joined us as our guests for the wedding meal. They played the games that usually happen at these affairs with the clinking of silverware on glasses with the kisses that followed. It was a joyous time the champagne flowed and we partied late into the evening. Carl and I were going to spend our wedding night in our house and Kelley and Lilly were going to a nice hotel. We would leave on our separate honeymoons on Sunday.

At last Carl and I were alone. We were tired and excited. We stood in our living room and kissed a long sweet gentle loving kiss. My cock started to fill and I could feel Carl's body reacting to the kiss. He leaned into me his bulge rubbing against mine.

"Let's get out of these monkey suits," Carl said.

We went upstairs and undressed in the bedroom hanging our tuxes in the closet and decided to hit the shower. We walked naked to the ensuite Carl's hand on my ass as we went into the large shower. Carl started the water and held me close our lips finding each other. We kissed until the water was hot. Carl adjusted the temperature and we stepped under the flowing shower. I grabbed the soap and lathered up Carl's hairy body. 'God he is such a sexy man,' I was thinking. His cock was hard as I tweaked his nipples. As soon as the soap washed away I sucked his nipples into my mouth pinching each of them until he moaned and as a jolt went through his body. Still sucking his nipples my hands were busy with his balls and the shaft of his manhood. I moaned and the vibes made him shiver. I gradually slipped to my knees, dragging my face down through the coarse wet hair. My tongue found his navel and lingered there momentarily before heading south.

I caught his balls in my mouth one at a time then flattened my tongue and pressed it against the bottom of his shaft and slid up to tip engulfing his cock. My lips sealed around his cock and I sucked as I stroked it in and out of my mouth. Carl pulled me off his cock and said 'now it's my turn." As I rose our lips met for another long sweet kiss. Carl soaped my body washed me from head to toe. Then he said, "Let's continue this on the bed." We did a half assed dry job and headed to the bedroom. He kissed me more urgently now, our tongues battled and I ended up on top of him our cocks thrusting into each other and precum soaked our bellies.

Carl reached over to the bedside table picking up lube. He handed it to me and said, "Please fuck me James. I want to feel you inside me. I love you so much."

I was surprised but happy that he had thought to have me top first as a married couple. I put some lube on his ass, worked it in and lubed my cock. I lay on top of him and kissed him and said "Thank you. I love you so much for this. Are you ready?" He just nodded and spread his legs, I slid between them and nudged my cock toward his puckered hole. I missed and slipped past. I pulled back and he adjusted the angle so that the end of my cock was straight on to his hole. I pushed gently and the head of my cock was lodged in his sphincter. He groaned and I worked myself a little deeper and rested. "mmmm that is nice," he said. I slid in further then stroked a few short ones each time getting a little deeper until I was buried to the hilt.

"Fuck James that feels good. I feel so full, I never thought I could like bottoming but it is so fucking hot."

"I'm so glad you like it because I love you and we are going to be equal partners giving each other what we need."

I started thrusting long slow strokes. "Oh fuck sooo goood, sooo goood," he groaned. I sped up a little and he moaned and said, "that's it fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my prostate." I adjusted the angle a little and was hitting the "P" spot on every thrust. "OOOOO FUCK, Fuck me HARD. OOO SOOO FUCKING GOOOD."

His response was driving me to the edge. I slowed a little to last longer. "Keep going James, I'm right on the edge," he said. I fucked harder again continuing my assault on his prostate. "OOOO YES, FUCK, I'M CUMMING." His cum flew from his cock onto his chest and mine. His ass was clutching my cock and every time I hit his "P" he spurted again. I couldn't hold out any longer and erupted into his ass. I slowed, his ass was sucking every last drop from my cock and his was still pulsing with a little bit of cum still leaking out.

"Fuck man that was amazing! Bet you never expected to hear me say that."

"You're right. I thought for sure you would be a total top and that would have been OK because you were when we fell in love, but thank you so much for understanding my needs too." I said.

"I'm so glad you told me you needed this," he said.

"Well I hope you have another round in you because I am going to need your cock in me tonight too," I said.

"I think I can manage that," he said drawing me in for a long kiss then I lay in his arms for a few minutes. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, but before I did I felt Carl's cock firming up as he thrust lightly against my butt. "Mmmmm, yes," I moaned. Carl lubed his cock and put a dollop right on my puckered hole. He rolled onto his side his hairy chest pressed against my back, his arms enfolding me lovingly. He flex his back, his cock lining up with my hole. I spread me ass cheeks and found the tip of his cock with my hole and eased onto it as he pushed gently. We merged painlessly into one, his big cock buried to the hilt in my bowels. We both moaned with the pleasure of the moment, then we fucked long and slow. He was stroking and my ass was clinging to him. He kissed my neck and shoulders leaving his mark on me. I was his and would wear his marks proudly. I tilted my hips forward a bit changing the angle to get more contact with my prostate. It hadn't been long since I had blown a huge load, but I could feel my body building toward orgasm again. Carl sensed my change in arousal and picked up the pace pushing me to the edge and holding me there until his own arousal matched mine. Two or three deep hard thrusts into me brought on my orgasm. My ass clutched his cock in a viselike grip and he exploded deep in my bowels.

As we came down from the sexual high Carl cuddled m and whispered his love for me, then as his cock slipped from the tight ring of my sphincter I turned into his embrace and we kissed.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too," said Carl "Thank you for being my husband."

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied. "I can't believe we're married."

"Believe it because tomorrow we are going on our honeymoon. It's going to be ten days to remember for the rest of our lives."

We slept. The next morning we had a leisurely breakfast, a shower and then got dressed in casual attire before leaving for Logan Airport for a flight to paradise leaving at 1:00 pm. Carl had made the arrangements. We were going to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. This was the first full day of our new life together.


If you have been enjoying this story there is one more chapter. I'd love to hear from you! sj_53

12