James and Carl in Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Before he realized what was happening James felt the bed on the back of his legs and he started working on the buttons of Carl's shirt. Carl took hold of James' shirt and lifted it off him bring his hands away from his unbuttoning task. Carl then grabbed his own shirt and pulled it off in one movement buttons flying as he ripped it away.

Carl pulled James' shoes and socks off and pushed him down on the bed while kicking his own shoes off of his bare feet. James felt the full weight of Carl as he came down on top of him. Damn those muscles on this big bear of a man were fabulous. James rubbed his hands over those biceps and shoulders feeling the hard masculine muscle beneath his tight hairy skin. He was in heaven never imagining how thrilling it would be to be trapped under such a hunk of mankind with two hard drooling cocks rubbing each other through layers of clothing.

When Carl had kissed and nibbled James' smooth firm toned body from his head to his waist he started to move back up. He ran his tongue into James' belly button and savored the reaction. Continued back to his nipples gave then each another nip and then set his lips to James'. James opened to Carl's searching tongue and sucked gently on it. Carl moaned. The kiss lasted for a minute or more as each explored the depths of the other's mouth. Before he broke the kiss Carl was working on James belt and fly. Then pushed the pants down over his hips while rolling onto his back putting James on top of him.

James slipped his pants the rest of the way off allowing him time to worship the big body now available to him. He ran his hands through the furry belly and chest hair, then lowered his face into it and smelled the hot aroma of virile man flesh licking his way through the treasure trail up through the chest mat to his nipples. He gently bit down on the right nipple feeling Carl's body stiffen and thrust up against him. He nipped on the left nipple and got the same reaction. He then locked lips with Carl again for another tongue battle eliciting moans of pleasure from both.

James then slid his body down across Carl enjoying the feel of all that scratchy hair on his smooth body. He stopped and sought out the belly button for some attention. Carl moaned again. While James was working on Carl's belly button with his tongue he was working on his belt and fly with his hands. He discovered that Carl was going commando and as his fly opened James' tongue lapped his first taste of precum from the tip of another man's hard cock. And what a cock it was! It was at least 8" long and thick. His sphincter flinched, his mouth watered and his cock drooled. Fuck it was beautiful.

James licked Carl's hard cock from the balls to the tip then kisses it back down and slipped one after the other of his massive balls into his mouth. James moaned and releasing a ball from his mouth licked his way back to the head of Carl's cock. He couldn't wait to get the big cock in his mouth. He lifted the cock away from Carl's body and slipped his mouth over the head. Fuck it was big and he loved the taste of precum. Carl thrust up forcing his cock deeper into James' mouth. James was made a humming noise in response.

Carl gasped and said "ahhhh fuck that's good."

James backed off to get a breath and said "fuck man this is a monster!" Then he scooted around to get a better angle on the big cock and slipped the head into his mouth. He formed a seal with his lips and sucked hard on the head while slipping his lips off the cock. Carl moaned, and James slid his lips down until the big cock hit the back of his throat. He bobbed a few times testing his gag reflex.

Carl shouted "that's it James, suck my big cock, fuck that's good, suck it babe, suck it."

James upped the effort and when he hit the gag reflex he tried to push deeper. It seemed like it was impossible but he kept trying and Carl kept encouraging him. "Good work man, that feels so awesome, fuck for a beginner you are doing great, ooooh fuck that's sooo gooood!"

On the next slide down his cock James felt his throat opening a little more and on each stroke after that the cock went a little deeper into his throat and finally he felt the big cock lodge itself all the way down his throat with his lips wrapped around the base and his nose in Carl's trimmed pubes. 'What a thrill' thought James, 'I did it, I deep throated a monster cock!' James came up for air.

Carl pulled him up for a kiss, their cocks were now rubbing against each other and they were thrusting them together. Carl said "god I want to fuck you!"

"mmmmm I want that too" said James. Spreading his legs and feeling Carl's big cock slide over his balls.

Carl told James to get on his hands and knees. He got a bottle of lube and a condom from the bedside table. James felt the cool lube being worked into his ass. Carl's index finger pushed some lube inside his ass. Fuck Carl had big fingers. He worked the lube in good and added another finger James was really being stretched now but he knew that he needed to be stretched more to handle that monster cock. Carl now had three fingers in James ass and was working to get them as deep as possible.

"Are you OK?" asked Carl. "Do you think you are ready for this?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Said James.

"My fingers are slippery, you will have to put the condom on my cock" said Carl.

"Fuck yeah, I'd love to" said James.

He grabbed the condom opened it with his teeth and moved toward Carl's big cock. He opened his mouth and sucked the cock into his mouth getting it good and wet. "Oooh fuck" said Carl.

After a few good deep sucks James slowly rolled the condom down the shaft as far as it would go, turned around on his hands and knees and wiggled his ass at Carl.

Carl said "this will take the wiggle out of your ass." He placed the tip of his cock against James' ass and said "take a deep breath."

James did and Carl nudged forward. James had thought he was ready but the pain said he wasn't. Carl went easy working his way past the sphincter and rested until James was ready.

James said "OK, I'm ready for more, but go slow."

Carl was pretty sure he had a keeper here and he didn't want to scare him off. He was careful and didn't force it. His cock was going deeper with each stroke and James was making happy noises. His ass was so tight and was clenching with each stroke. When he was fully impaled Carl gave a series of short strokes feeling James' tight ass completely relax for a long smooth ride.

James was on cloud nine. The entry had been a little painful but Carl was patient and now it was just pleasure of being so full. Fuller than he had ever been, much fuller than Kelley's dildo and so much more pleasurable. The sliding skin on Carl's cock cut down on the friction on the asshole and added pleasure to each stroke. 'This is what I want, this is what I need' thought James. 'I love cock more than pussy.'

James started encouraging Carl saying "I love your big cock, ride me, fuck me, pound my ass, fuuuck I love it, yes, yes , yessss, harder aaaah fuck me."

Carl moved up into a squat over James with one foot on each side of him and steadying himself with his hands on James' back. He took him with long slow strokes enjoying the feeling of his tight ass around his cock. In this position his upper and lower body were almost stationary with all the work being done by his lower back and hips. Fuck this was erotic.

James was loving the new position. Every stroke was sawing back and forth across his prostate and his body was starting to lose control. His ass muscles were urgently clenching Carl's cock now as his body was tensing up. He was going to cum soon.

"Fuuuuck Carl you are going to make me cum. Oooooh yessss!"

Carl could feel the change in James' body, his ass was squeezing his cock tighter, the muscles in his back under Carl's hands were rigid and he had a sense that James was holding on so they could cum together. Carl doubled the speed of his strokes and when he felt the rapid clenching of James' ass that signaled orgasm he came right along with him.

"Fu Fu FUUUCK" shouted Carl. "That was the best ride I've ever had!" then he added "tell me James has this cowboy found a new pony?"

James replied "you can ride this pony anytime you want!"

Carl was beginning to soften and as his cock slipped from James' ass he felt so empty, so satisfied, so exhausted and so happy. Later he expected he would feel so sore and so good at the same time.

They laid there together in that big bed in room 1065. The big man spooned behind the smaller one and drifted off into a deep sleep. Both were thinking about one more night tomorrow. Neither knew that the other would be here for four more nights.

*****

If you like this one. There could be more.

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12