James and His Best Friend's Mom

Story Info
James fantasy comes true with his best friend's mom.
1.2k words
3.97
88.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers

Barbara was an awesome woman who James liked a lot, a very a lot.

She was beautiful, tall, pretty face, brunette hair. Her ass was dreamy soft, often seen in tight white or khaki pants. Her breasts looked divine hidden behind her blouses that often dipped low to show a delightful amount of cleavage.

There was just one problem: she was his best friend's mom.

James had seen her anytime he was over visiting his friend, Tim, who after awhile became his best friend, and James was always coming over, to really observe Tim's mom up close.

After he graduated college, James returned home. He hadn't kept in touch with Tim in his last year of school, but always thought about his mom, Barbara.

He decided to just go over to Tim's home on the chance at least his mom would be home.

When he arrived in his car, he noticed Tim's van wasn't in the driveway and it excited him with the possibilities.

Getting to the front door, James stood there momentarily before knocking.

Soon after the door opened and there stood the woman of James dreams.

"James! Oh my! You surprised me. Um, Tim isn't here. He hasn't come home since he went to college."

"In fact, I'm glad you're here. It's been quiet here since my husband left. Would you want to come in for some coffee?"

James was amazed at seeing Barbara, felt sorry for her and eagerly accepted her invitation.

She wore brown tight khakis and brown leather boots that were just under her knees. She wore a gray sweater and had the French manicure he remembered her having many years ago. He often dreamed of her touching him with those fingers and nails.

"Hope I can say this, You look amazing. I've always had a crush on you," James said.

Barbara was blushing and held her right hand over her mouth in awe.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time," she said. Grabbing James hand, they walked to the kitchen where she asked him to sit. She used her Keurig machine to whip up two cups of coffee.

While James talked about himself Barbara reached over and stoked the top of his hand, and then got up behind his ear before she stopped.

"Why did you stop? That felt really good," James said.

"I thought I was going to far," she said. James touched her hand and said, "You can go as far as you want."

Barbara smiled and said they should continue their conversation on the sofa in her living room.

Walking over Barbara removed her sweater to reveal a tight white top stretched over her chest. She sat down and asked James to sit next to her.

She put her arm around James and pulled him towards her. "I've missed seeing you around here, James. You are such a sweetheart."

She started kissing James, who pulled back and saw a very excited she was, that her nipples were poking through her shirt, he moved back in for another kiss.

Both James and Barbara pawed at each other's back and hair, and Barbara whispered, "Take off your clothes. Everything."

They stopped kissing and Barbara watched James take off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, removed his socks, unbuckled his belt, took off his pants and his underwear. His erection was showing.

Barbara smiled with a greedy mouth and and motioned with her finger to come back, as she eyed his balls and hard penis with no hair present.

He sat next to her and she said, "You are a sexy man, my little Jimmy."

They stayed on the sofa kissing for 15 minutes, when Barbara stopped and told James to come with her. His hard on was wobbling up and down as he walked along to Barbara's bedroom.

James was led to sit at the front of the big bed, and Barbara asked him to help her undress. James pulled her boots off, helped her shimmy out of her pants. He removed her pantyhose and she took off her own shirt. James stood up, his cock bang against her thigh, and undid her white bra clasp, allowing her breasts to flow freely out and down a bit.

He got on his knees and removed her black string bikini panty, and he put his nose in the small tuffs of hair on her crotch while she leaned on his shoulders to slip her panties off. She smelled wonderful to James, her natural strong scent was suddenly James' favorite of all time.

He told this to Barbara, and she lifted him to his feet, and laid him on the bed. She crawled on top and positioned her pussy over his cock and slid all the way down, landing on his hard balls. James leaned up to kiss and suck on Barbara's nipples and kissed her open mouth and suddenly she was grunting and moaning and shaking a bit and he saw her body convulse as she had her first orgasm.

Barbara had a sheen of perspiration on her skin and she was glowing in greater beauty to James. She leaned in and asked James if he was enjoying himself. "Hell yes!" he said.

She laughed and said he could cum anywhere he wanted to.

They kept fucking with Barbara riding him lifting her body up and falling down in a repetitive motion.

James was holding back a lot and asked Barbara to slip off him. He stroked his slick cock a few times and erupted with a long shot of cum onto her breasts. Several other shots landed on her breasts and stomach.

Barbara smiled, put her fingers in the hot gooey cum, put it to her lips and smiled.

"This is my favorite taste, my sweet darling," she said.

James asked Barbara to lie down and he placed his mouth onto her hot slightly open pussy and started licking her outer, then her inner, labia. He found her G-spot and Barbara started bucking her hips up and down. Her body was convulsing again and she had a massive orgasm with a large flow of cum onto James mouth and face.

Barbara passed out and was out for 30 seconds. When she regained consciousness, she smiled at James, tussled his hair, and urged him to come up to her.

He kissed her and she kissed back, tasting her own orgasm on James' lips.

"I have not cum like that in many years, honey. It's wonderful that it happened with you."

James' fantasy had come true, and he decided to go down on Barbara again. She loved James and placed her hand on his head. He wanted to finger her ass and without saying anything, lubed a finger in her pussy and slowly pressed that finger in her anus. She relaxed and let out a sigh and allowed him to enter her butt with two fingers.

She came a third time with James' fingers still in her ass.

He removed the fingers, which were clean, and licked them. Barbara smiled.

"You were my favorite of Tim's friends, and I hope this relationship continues."

The next day James moved in to her home, and they became lovers. They never heard from Tim.

Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers