James & Jasmine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

Suddenly Sophie was in front of him, hand extended, pulling him onto the dance floor. As the beat pulsed and each song dropped into a deep incessant beat, the three of them danced in a circle, twirling and strutting with each other like they were in orbit around each other's bodies. They moved independently, but in unison at the same time. He was no slouch on the dance floor and he could see both girls admiring him as they circled around one another in a dance of seduction.

James noticed Jasmine whisper something into Sophie's ear and watched her smile and nod in agreement. Jasmine leaned over to James and suggested that it was time to leave.

"We were thinking we should move the party back to our place. What do you think?"

Was there even an option? James pretended to ponder the question and felt Jasmine punch him teasingly on the arm. Suddenly both girls were gone and he was on the dance floor by himself. He quickly rejoined them as they gathered their things and left the club.

It was only a short cab ride back to their hotel, but the girls still couldn't keep their hands off one another. James sat between them and they leaned over him to kiss right in front of him. It was a highly charged moment and James smiled as he felt two hands, one from each girl, rubbing his thighs, higher and higher.

It was good that it was a short ride; otherwise all hell might have broken loose in the back of the taxi. They raced through the lobby upon returning, the girls' spiked heels clicking on the marble floor, and rode the lift up to the top floor. Once the suite door was closed and they were settled in for the night, they all relaxed and took a deep breath. James opened a nice bottle of wine and Jasmine dialed up some tunes on her IPhone plugged into the desktop sound system. The music was softer and lighter than the electronic dance music they had just left. They opened the French doors and the Mediterranean breeze combined with the swirling music created a sensuous feel to the moment. Sophie adjusted the lights and they poured three glasses of wine and raised a toast to the evening. The two ladies giggled as they held onto each other and each took off their heels. While the heels were sexy as hell, there was something comforting about seeing them in bare feet, like they were settling in for a night of pleasure.

James nestled into the corner of the couch and sipped his wine as he watched the girls begin to dance together again. Their attraction to and for one another was unmistakable. They looked at each other with a hunger that needed to be satiated. The soft electronic beat presented the perfect backdrop to their dance of seduction. They orbited closer and closer to one another, reaching out to gently touch each other's face and body. Both had lustful smiles on their beautiful faces. Jasmine's long dark tresses contrasted nicdely with Sophie's silken blond curls. He loved the way they touched one another, with a gentleness that bespoke their womanly connection.

Every so often one or the other, or both, would look in James's direction. They would look him in the eyes, then their gaze would wander down to check on the very impressive teepee now formed in his pleated slacks. He made no attempt to hide it. He wanted both ladies to know how much their dance was exciting him.

And then they kissed. James could see their lips and their tongues extend to explore each other. Their delicate touches began to reflect a growing need. Their bodies moved and ground together as they kissed deeply, their hands wandering with abandon. Even with the music in the background James could hear their heavy breathing and knew their arousal was growing with each passing minute.

Jasmine moved behind Sophie and reached around to caress her as they faced James and the enormous bulge rocking his trousers. Jasmine's hands began to caress Sophie's breasts through her top, as Sophie reached up and over to pull Jasmine's lips to her neck. Jasmine's hands moved up and down Sophie's body, sliding down over her tummy, then separating to explore her thighs. Up and down her hands wandered, as both women alternated between closing their eyes and looking at James. On one trip up Sophie's body, Jasmine lifted the bottom of her skimpy top and pulled it up and over her breasts, exposing a lovely black and magenta bra. She continued to pull on the top until it was up and off.

Then, in the wink of an eye, Jasmine's hands pulled back to unclasp Sophie's bra. She pulled the loose straps off her shoulder and the bra came free and fell to the floor. Immediately Jasmine cupped Sophie's soft white breasts, lifting them from underneath, as if she was offering them to James for his inspection and approval.

They were exquisite - a full natural D cup with distended pink nipples that pointed up and out slightly. They defied gravity in their firmness, yet Jasmine's caresses displayed how soft and pliant they were in her hands. Both of them eyed James hungrily as Sophie allowed Jasmine to showcase her glorious bust, naked now except for her sexy leggings. James acknowledged how excited their display was making him by reaching down to grab his stiff cock through his pants; a move not lost on the two girls.

Jasmine pinched both of Sophie's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and he could see Sophie react with a moan and a squirm. Jasmine's hands left Sophie's breasts and slid down her tight tummy, suddenly disappearing under the elastic of her leggings. James could see Sophie push her hips out to encourage Jasmine's exploration. He watched in awe as Jasmine's hand, her knuckles stretching the stretchy fabric of her tights, slid down to cup Sophie's pussy. Sophie reached her hand up to grab Jasmine's hair as she began to massage between her slightly parted legs.

"Oh, Jasmine," Sophie cooed, her eyes closed in ecstasy. As Jasmine squeezed one breast, her hand worked inside Sophie's tights, eliciting a long moan from her gyrating body. James was grabbing his hard dick now, his pants still on, but the shape and size of his magnificent erection clearly visible. Jasmine started to slide down to her knees behind Sophie, grabbing the waistband of her leggings and pulling them down as she descended. Sophie stepped out one foot at a time and now stood totally naked in front of James.

Jasmine buried her face into Sophie's backside and she gave out a little yelp. From his angle it sure as hell looked to James like Jasmine's tongue was probing Sophie's tight little ass, her face buried deep in between Sophie's exquisite cheeks.

It was clear to James that Jasmine was lost in a lustful state. She directed Sophie over to the sofa, not far from where James sat, and had her sit down. Sophie parted her knees agreeably and Jasmine leaned forward to open Sophie's pussy. James had a direct view of the slender pink folds of Sophie's sex, already glistening with dew. Sophie pinched her own nipples as Jasmine took in the sights, peering over at James with a look that said, 'You're next'.

Jasmine leaned closer to breathe in Sophie's scent, then stuck her tongue out to taste her essence. A girlish groan escaped Sophie's gut as Jasmine opened her mouth and covered Sophie's cunt with her lips.

For her part Jasmine knew this was a hot scene and her occasional glances over at James and the enormous erection tenting his slacks confirmed that notion. She knew he had never experienced a threesome before and she wanted to make it a memorable evening. She felt pretty sure James was enjoying himself - immensely, if the strength of his barely contained erection was any indication.

While her experience in this type of situation was limited, she knew how hot she and Sophie had to look at that very moment - one beautiful girl eating another. She could only imagine how exciting it had to be for a man to watch two women explore each other's body, knowing that he would soon be woven into the action. Sophie's moans and the movement of her beautiful form made it clear how much she was enjoying Jasmine's manual and oral explorations.

Jasmine pulled away for a moment and looked over at James. She put her ring and middle finger together, turned her hand vertically, slid both fingers back into Sophie's juicy hole and turned her hand ninety degrees, curling her fingers up into Sophie's g-spot. She groaned with arousal. Jasmine wiggled her fingers a little making a squishy wet sound, then extracted them both before putting them into her mouth and sucking her fingers seductively as she looked again to James for a reaction.

"Mmm, she tastes good, James. You're going to enjoy," she stated softly before using both hands to spread Sophie wide and lean back down to suck on Sophie's gorgeous Czech cunt.

James had certainly seen a few girl-on-girl porn scenes. But nothing beat the real thing he thought to himself as he stroked his manhood through his trousers and watched the show. He couldn't wait to free his rock hard penis and join the action.

Sophie pulled her legs up and held them spread wide so Jasmine had unfettered access to her pussy and ass, and she took full advantage; licking and sucking every inch of Sophie's anatomy. She slid a finger back inside Sophie's vagina and began to suck with determination, finally bringing Sophie to a shuddering, leg-shaking orgasm.

Sophie leaned down to whisper something in Jasmine's ear and they both giggled and looked over at James.

"Sophie thinks you and I are wearing far too many clothes, James."

"You will get no argument from me, ladies. But I'd prefer to have some assistance," he suggested.

The girls stood and Sophie pulled Jasmine into an embrace, hungry to taste her own juices on Jasmine's lips. They kissed hungrily as Sophie slid the straps of Jasmine's dress off her shoulders and managed to undress her as they kissed. Soon Jasmine stood in only a sexy black thong and Sophie was grabbing and slapping her tight little bubble butt - hard.

The girls finally pried themselves apart and sauntered over to James. Jasmine unbuttoned his shirt as Sophie did the honors with his belt. She unclasped his pants with an expert touch - she had obviously unzipped a few men in her short life - and then slid down his zipper as both girls knelt between his spread legs. Sophie slid his trousers and briefs off together, pulling his erection down in the same direction. As the garments cleared the tip of his cock it sprang backwards in a rigid arc of meaty stiffness.

"Oh, fuck," Sophie declared. "Is this what you've been playing with the past few days?" she asked Jasmine.

"Mmhmm," Jasmine replied as she grabbed his dick and brought it to her mouth. "But I'm happy to share," she whispered, as she bent James's dick toward Sophie's lips. She watched as Sophie stuck out her long tongue and began to lick around the head of James's cock, looking up into his eyes with wanton unbridled lust.

"Don't I get a say in this," James joked.

Sophie smiled at him as she gently stroked his length and looked deep into his eyes. "Do you want me to suck your cock, James," she asked playfully.

He played at pondering for a few seconds as her tongue circled his crown. "Mmm, I guess," he said in a mock serious tone.

"He's fresh, Sophie. Don't listen to him," Jasmine goaded.

Sophie smirked and opened her mouth and slowly descended over the bulbous head of James's throbbing erection. He moaned loudly in appreciation - such amazing technique.

Jasmine loved watching. There was something so incredibly erotic about seeing Sophie and James come together as her mouth enveloped him and sucked his long thick cock with relish. Sophie moaned and gagged suddenly as she took a bit more of James than she could handle. Jasmine reached underneath to gently massage James's balls as Sophie concentrated on his shaft. His quiet moans and lowered lids testified to his current state of mind.

He had always fantasized of having two women and now it was happening - two gorgeous women kneeling between his legs, sucking his cock. God, it felt good as they took turns with his shaft - both of them maintaining plenty of eye contact. He loved looking into a woman's eyes when she was giving him a blowjob; now he had two pairs of eyes peering over his stiff cock.

Jasmine took over the duties and Sophie kind of disappeared below when suddenly he could feel his balls being sucked. The sensation was incredibly strange. The little muffled moans and slurpy sucking sounds that were emanating from between his legs kept his arousal at a steady state. Then, as if they had choreographed it, Jasmine and Sophie leaned to opposite sides of his cock and opened their mouths so their lips were almost touching around his girth. Slowly, and looking at one another as they did, they both slid up the length of his shaft, each kissed the head, and then slid back in unison.

The feeling was insane. James could not believe how good it felt to have two mouths on his cock, working together in unison. He put a hand on each head and felt them slide up and down

"That feels absolutely amazing, ladies. But I think we should move things to the bedroom."

Without saying a word, both ladies stood and each took one of James's hands and hoisted him up from his comfy corner of the couch. Jasmine and Sophie then each took one another's hands and headed toward James's bedroom. He followed closely behind, admiring the rear view of the two women he was headed to bed with.

They both had exquisite bodies and, although their skin and hair color varied slightly, they were both slender, but curvy. He admired their perfect posture and the lovely way their butts twitched tightly as they walked. At that moment he felt like the luckiest man in the world; certainly the luckiest man in Nice on this given night.

They both crawled onto James's huge king size bed and sat down a few feet apart. Jasmine patted the space on the bed between them and James crawled onto the bed and lay down on his back, sideways on the bed, between his lovely dates for the evening. His rigid cock quivered and stood proud and straight. Jasmine and Sophie returned to sucking James, trading places between licking and sucking his thick cock and his meaty balls.

"God, that feels so fucking good. Umm, ladies, thank you. Fuck!" James body lurched and shook as Sophie sucked his head kneeling over from his side. Jasmine laid face down between his legs and lathered attention on his tightly furled balls, her tongue occasionally straying down to probe his ass. James lifted his hips to meet both girls. He couldn't believe the feeling of two female mouths kissing, licking and sucking him.

Jasmine loved the way James would react to their considerable efforts at giving him pleasure. Too many men, in her mind, seemed to feel it was unmanly to express enjoyment or to physically or verbally communicate their pleasure. James was effusive in his movements and comments and that was a huge turn-on for Jasmine. She loved to know that a man was enjoying what she was doing for him and James reacted much more than most. Then, again, what man wouldn't relish the experience of having two beautiful women suck his cock.

Eventually Sophie nibbled her way up James's body and they began to kiss. It was another unique experience for James: he was being kissed on the lips, yet his cock was also in a wet warm mouth, as Jasmine took over sucking his glistening cock. The duality of the sensual experience was not lost on him.

Sophie whispered in his ear. "I want to watch you fuck, James. You and Jasmine. I want to watch you fuck her," she expressed in her sexy accent as she scooted back against the headboard and demurely spread her legs as she leaned back against a pile of fluffy white pillows.

"Show me," she said in her sexy Czech accent.

Jasmine overheard the suggestion and complied immediately. She pulled up onto her knees and moved to straddle James, her luscious boobs jiggling provocatively as she maneuvered into position. Both James and Jasmine looked over at Sophie as his rigid dickhead found the cleft of her soft silky hole. What an amazing sight to see this beautiful pale-skinned blond laying back only a few feet from them with her legs spread wide and exposing her gorgeous wet pussy to them. She was completely uninhibited and self-assured in displaying herself.

Her pussy was exquisite as she forked her fingers and opened her labia so they could gaze into her deep pink center. Her lips were delicate and thinly ridged and her opening was clearly defined and very juicy. They could both see that secretions of arousal had leaked from her lovely opening and gathered in the light brown tight pucker of her gorgeous asshole. She had a look of complete and utter arousal as she fingered her pussy and watched her new friends begin to have sex.

For Sophie's part she wasn't sure she had ever seen a sexier sight: two people she was extremely attracted to and turned on by, getting ready to fuck right in front of her. She moaned and showed her appreciation by sliding two fingers into her tight slick hole. She moved her fingers deep inside until they could all hear the juicy sounds of them swirling her vaginal nectar.

Jasmine smiled at Sophie as she reached behind her and guided James's hard dick toward her splayed cunt, then let go and slowly descended on him, inch by inch. They watched Sophie finger her beautiful pussy, framed by her long sleek, spread thighs, as she watched Jasmine slowly impale herself on James's rigid cock.

Once James was fully inside her, Jasmine began to rise up and down, slowly to start, as she began to ride James. He reached up to fondle the soft sway of her bouncing bosom, then placed his hands on her hips as she began to slide back and forth, riding James like she was on fire. Her breasts bounced and James slapped her ass - hard, once, twice - and Jasmine groaned as she began to fuck James with a vengeance.

"You guys are so hot. Damn it, I love to watch you fuck! God damn, that beautiful cunt of yours is filled with cock. Shit! Fuck him, Jasmine! Fuck him!" Sophie practically screamed as she began to finger fuck her pussy with two fingers, the palm of her hand slapping against her vulva as she put on a hot display of rampant sexuality.

James was loving this show: Jasmine riding him like a wild woman and Sophie a few feet away madly fingering her hot hole. He could have let this scenario continue to orgasm, but he had other ideas. Jasmine seemed to be closing in herself and he wanted to switch positions before either of them was too far gone. He suddenly pulled Jasmine off his dick and repositioned himself behind her. He pushed her so she was on her hands and knees between Sophie's legs and he kneeled behind her and guided his glistening shaft back in where it belonged: deep in her needy young cunt.

Jasmine took advantage of her new location and wrapped her hands around Sophie's thighs and hungrily began to eat her splayed sex as James slid back inside her. 'What a sexy fucking sight,' he thought to himself as he looked down at the flare of Jasmine's hips, her narrow back and long mane of wild hair. As he began to pump into Jasmine with long deep strokes, he took notice of how his thrusts transferred directly from Jasmine's mouth to Sophie's pussy. Sophie looked at James with a look of pure lust as she placed her hands on Jasmine's head and pulled her face between her legs. James could hear the hungry slurps of Jasmine's lips coupled with her sexy moans as his hips slapped repeatedly against her beautiful ass. Her butt cheeks jiggled tightly with each thrust, his balls banging against her clit.

Sophie lifted her feet over Jasmine's back, wanting her to eat her pussy as deeply as possible. James took the opportunity to suck on her toes, first one foot, then the other, as Sophie groaned with appreciation. He could see Jasmine rearrange her hands and couldn't quite tell where they were, but could tell from the lustful grimace on Sophie's face that they were in a good place.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers