James & Jasmine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

"Fuck us, James. I love feeling you pump into Jasmine with your big beautiful cock," Sophie seethed. "Mmmm, Jasmine has her finger in my ass, James, and another in my pussy. I can feel you fuck her," she encouraged. Sophie closed her eyes in ecstasy as James picked up the pace, lost in the visual and sensual overload of his first threesome.

"Oh, don't stop you two. I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck, don't stop, keep go...oooh," Sophie cried as James pounded relentlessly into Jasmine and she ate and fingered Sophie with all the intensity she could muster. They could both feel Sophie tense and lift off the bed as she screamed with pleasure and another orgasm ripped through her core. Her slender thighs shook uncontrollably as her climax rippled her slender body. Jasmine's own moans were completely muffled as Sophie's quivering thighs finally clamped shut around Jasmine's head.

As Sophie released, James and Jasmine slowed down and let the sexual moment slowly ebb.

"Oh my God," panted Sophie. "That was wonderful," she gasped. As she regained composure, she began to direct traffic.

"I need to return the favor, you two," she exclaimed. "James come around where I am and let Jasmine get on top," she proclaimed. James was ready to change things up anyway, and ready to come soon himself. He couldn't remember ever being so turned on. He lay back on the pillows where Sophie had just been and Jasmine straddled him again, facing toward his feet. Sophie got down between James's legs as Jasmine reached down to guide James's still rigid cock back into her hot wet pussy. She took James in one drop, impaling herself once again on his raging hard-on.

As Jasmine leaned back, James could feel Sophie licking and sucking their union. Jasmine moved up and down slowly so Sophie could pleasure them both. Even though James couldn't see her well in this position, he could feel her orally attacking their sex. Sophie started at Jasmine's clit, then kissed her way down his shaft. Soon she was sucking his balls as Jasmine continued to ride his pole slowly. Then he felt a tongue in his ass and knew Sophie had reached bottom, so to speak. She deeply tongued his ass, then began her ascent back to Jasmine's clit.

"Mmm. I want see his cock in your ass, Jasmine. Please," Sophie requested. To James's surprise, Jasmine lifted off his cock as it flopped stiffly onto his stomach. He waited patiently as he felt Sophie guide his well lubricated dick to a very tight opening. He looked down and could see the head of his cock just beginning to enter the tight pucker of Jasmine's asshole; his dick greased with pussy juice. He couldn't believe his eyes or comprehend the incredible feeling as he entered Jasmine's darkest hole. She leaned back on her hands and arched her back slightly, allowing Sophie access to her gaping pussy. She moaned loudly as she descended just an inch or two onto his rock hard manhood.

"Oh my God," Sophie exclaimed. "That's soooo fucking sexy." James felt Jasmine riding him slowly as Sophie went back to licking and sucking them both. She licked James's asshole again, then sucked his balls, enroute to licking her way up his shaft, which was firmly ensconced in Jasmine's ass. Now, however, Jasmine's pussy was open, empty and gaping wide and Sophie zeroed in on the dripping pink flesh of Jasmine's sex.

And now it was Jasmine's turn to be closing in on an orgasm. James could feel her tensing and moaning with an increased fervency. Sophie could sense that too and began to totally focus on eating out her new friend - sucking her cunt with laser beam intensity. James could feel her mouth latch onto Jasmine's pussy and could tell she was not coming up for air until Jasmine came all over her face. Then, suddenly he felt a finger at his anus as Sophie expertly slipped her middle finger into James. She even gently squeezed his balls with her other hand as her mouth focused on Jasmine. The feeling quickly became overwhelming for him as well, and an orgasm began to well up deep in his gut.

"Oh, James," Jasmine cried. "You're in my ass and Sophie is licking my pussy. Fuck! I'm gonna cum, James. Oh, Sophie! I'm gonna...aww, FUCK!" Jasmine cried as her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm and James could feel her pussy pulsing through her ass as her body released. Sophie stayed down south and James could hear her licking up all of Jasmine's juices. She slowly lifted up off of James's cock and leaned forward to give Sophie a big thank you kiss on the mouth.

Jasmine was grateful for the incredible orgasm and felt like she should share James with Sophie. She moved back to straddle James's face, still facing toward his feet, and beckoned Sophie to climb aboard James's still stiff erection. As she ground down on James's hungry mouth, Sophie took his cock in her mouth and sucked him deeply. James could hear her gag a few times, but loved the feeling of being in Sophie's mouth. She had a great technique and brought him back to maximum rigidity before climbing aboard.

The triangulation of their lovemaking took on a new intensity as Sophie tucked the head of James's cock into the entrance to her pussy and dropped down on his pole in one quick motion. As she started to hump and grind with James impaled inside her, she and Jasmine, now facing one another, began to kiss hungrily as James excitedly ate one and fucked the other. His mind was on overdrive with sexual stimulation and he tried to slow himself down so he could enjoy this moment - with two women.

As Sophie rode him, Jasmine slid her pussy back and forth across his face. His tongue explored her pussy, but he also probed her ass with a pointed tongue; the space where his dick had been only moments before. The feeling was unbelievable - his face was totally covered by Jasmine's sex, yet his steely dick was giving a ride to a hot woman he couldn't even see. The sensual overload was almost too much to comprehend.

Suddenly Jasmine was the one moving and instigating. She dismounted James and told him she wanted to watch him fuck Sophie from behind. She lay down underneath Sophie, who pulled off James as instructed, and got on all fours as James moved behind, his cock bouncing stiffly as he moved into position. Jasmine lay on her back with her head between Sophie's thighs. She had a ring side seat to watch, up close and as personal as one could get, as James got ready to enter Sophie.

He looked down at Sophie's perfect shape - her long tapered back, her tight waist, and the provocative flair of her hips. Her ass was a lovely pear shape and he guided the bulbous head of his dick to the slick open furls of her lips. His balls hung heavily as he slid all the way inside and Sophie groaned her approval as she pushed back to meet his thrust. Sophie was in a perfect 69 position with Jasmine and leaned forward to lick Jasmine's open slit. James could feel Jasmine underneath them; exhorting them with words and licking his dick and Sophie's pussy as they fucked.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed. "This is so hot. What an incredible view," she seethed as James pumped his thick rod into the juicy caverns of Sophie's cunt. His balls swung tightly with each thrust and he felt like he was putting on quite a show for his traveling companion down below. He looked down to see Sophie's face mashed between Jasmine's splayed thighs, eating hungrily and moaning with muffled appreciation. 'Good God,' he thought to himself. 'I'm fucking another woman while Jasmine watches from inches away.' Between the effect of Sophie's tongue on her and watching James pound into Sophie's dripping pussy, James knew that Jasmine was in sexual overdrive. He stopped for a minute as he felt Sophie push back and forth on his length, in perfect rhythm, as Jasmine sucked his hanging balls.

Something clicked. The moment, the movement, the tempo, the position - all combined to bring James to the edge of orgasm. He listened to the sound of his hips slapping against Sophie's curvy ass and roared the unleashing of his impending load. His loud moans suddenly let his partners - his two lovely and willing partners - know that he was about to pump Sophie full of cum. With a couple of deep powerful thrusts he felt his balls clench and his gut begin to pump stream after hot stream of his seed into Sophie's sex. He pulled back quietly as his full cock spasmed jets of semen, keeping the head just engaged so her pussy captured every drop.

With a loud groan he pulled out and his still hard dick flopped down on Jasmine's face. She hungrily licked his organ as Sophie pulled her face away from Jasmine's gaping core. As he pulled back on his haunches, just above Jasmine's head, he watched as Sophie reached between her legs and opened her pussy lips. James's white cream, mixed with Sophie's own cum, began to drip out of her pussy. As it oozed down the pale pink of her just fucked gash, Jasmine opened her mouth to drink it in. She was almost desperate in her need to taste the combined secretions that had just resulted from James and Sophie fucking to climax.

"Mmm," Sophie cooed as her fingers opened her juicy hole. "Are you drinking us, Jasmine?" she inquired.

"Yes, fuck" Jasmine replied. "God, I love tasting both of you. Such a treat. So good," she murmured as she slurped and moaned and sucked the incredible combo of cum. She leaned up and French kissed Sophie's gaping hole as a muffled moan of delight let James know that Jasmine's tongue was sweeping through the depths of Sophie's vagina.

"Fuck, if that isn't the hottest thing I have ever seen," James seethed.

The evening transcended into a mélange of twisted bodies, long stretches of skin and several more orgasms. James had never been so lost in female flesh; smooth skin seemed to be everywhere. And both women had a pussy or a cock, or both, to choose from. They were like kids in a candy store, sucking up all the treats like there would be no tomorrow.

But there was a tomorrow and James and Jasmine needed to get up a decent hour and Sophie was well aware of the time. At one point she got up, reluctantly, and began to gather her clothes together.

"Noooo," Jasmine wailed. "We don't want you to go."

"Well, it's not like I won't see you two again, now, is it? And I know you have a long drive tomorrow and I need to be going," she stated so matter-of-factly.

It was true. It was already quite late and a good night's sleep was in order if they were going to be able to function in St. Tropez. By the time Sophie had her clothes back on, the scene had a surreal air about it. James and Jasmine were still naked, yet Sophie looked like she was ready to hit the town again.

They bid their farewells, made promises to reconnect on their next visit, and Sophie let herself out. James and Jasmine, sated from a night of unbridled sex and lust, slowly sunk into a deep and restful sleep, with visions of the coming weekend dancing in their heads as they slowly nodded into a blissful slumber.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers