James & Julia at Rio de Oro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James didn't need a second invitation and entered her hard from behind without even stepping out of his pants. He pounded into her, thrusting as hard and fast as he could. She was more than ready and her juices flowed over him, making him slip out from time to time because she was so wet.

"Oh my god, you are so deep and so hard, yes!! Fuck me!

James continued to pound her, finally erupting his hot cum inside her. He kept pounding, fucking her and rubbing the jism all over her bottom, teasing her that her wanted to fuck her in the ass (something he knew would have to wait to another night).

Julia came shortly after James, but he knew she needed more. He rolled onto his back and she straddled him. Julia rode him hard for what seemed like twenty minutes, coming multiple times and crying out at every orgasm. Finally out of breath, the lovers held each other close and talked about their new friends.

"You seemed to have had a nice time with Carlos," James teased. "Me , what about you and that little latin cock-teaser? Julia replied. "That's right, you seemed to have had fun with her too, weren't you two the first to kiss goodnight?"

"Well I may have kissed her first, but you kissed her longer, and deeper and wetter."

When the mutual teasing ended, Julia informed James that Carlos had invited them to spend the day together the next day. A day that would include sailing for the guys, massage & pedicure for the ladies, and a private dinner at the Santiago's villa to wrap up the day.

"What do you think, would you like to spend some time with them" The return of the bulge in James' silk boxers was the only response Julia needed as she drifted off to sleep with her nipples still erect!

The Next Day

The next day, as the couples had planned, Carlos and James went sailing, and the ladies went for a spa day.

The sailing was great, and the boys invited a couple of younger women who hadn't been able to book the Hobie Cat to join them. The ladies eagerly accepted, thinking that Carlos must be the hotel manager or something (due to his ability in Spanish and the attention he was getting). Anyway, they four of them just sailed for a couple of hours, parked in a seclude cove, snorkled a bit and sailed home.

Except for a little teasing back and forth, nothing happened. While James had the feeling that these young, thirty-something ladies were surprisingly interested (there didn't seem to be any young single men at the resort) both he and Carlos were in fulfilling relationships with very hot women.

The most sensual part of the day was when the ladies lay across the bow with their tops off and bottoms pulled way up around the crease of their bottoms on the return trip as they worked on their tans.

As for the ladies, well, after sunning themselves topless for a few hours (much to the delight of older, German men walking the beach) the ladies went for their massage appointment. Earlier in the day they had had pedicures and manicures at the Santiago's Villa. For the massage, they decided to go to the lovely hut, with the glass floor overlooking the water.

Two masseurs had been booked, and Maria and Julia were pleasantly surprised at how attractive these guys were. They were each around thirty, tall, muscular and black. They wore white shorts and tight white t-shirts.

As the soft music played and the waves crashed, the ladies received deep massages that were hardly relaxing, but very nice indeed. With the Ladies agreeing, the massages became somewhat full body, with treatment to both front and the back.

While Julia limited the more intimate part of her massage to her bottom and, well yes, her breasts, she noticed that Maria's thong had been pulled away and her pussy was being probed by two very long thick fingers.

Her own nipples were very hard and she was wet, but she resisted the urge to release, even while she could hear Maria having a very obvious climax.

Later in the Santiago's Jacuzzi, Maria invited Julia and James for dinner, saying that the butler would pick them up at 7:30. She also mentioned that another couple, Elizabeth and Stewart, from the U.K. would be joining them.

Promptly at 7:30, a rap at the door announced the arrival of Horge who greeted them warmly and then drove them to the villa.

When they were escorted in they could hear voices, indicating that Elizabeth and Stewart had arrived first. As they were introduced, Julia and James were both surprised and intrigued.

Elizabeth and Stewart were both Londoners, and were a very attractive couple in their late thirties,

She was blonde, about 5'6, with short hair, a nice smile and a very nice figure. He was tall, 6'1, very muscular and black! They explained later that he was second generation Jamaican. She wore heels, a short skirt and a blouse, while he wore kakis and a golf shirt that didn't hide his biceps or his six-pack for that matter.

The couples got to know one another over dinner and drinks, and when Horge retired for the evening, the subject turned to "what to do next."

Suggestions ranged from a walk on the beach, to a Jacuzzi, to going to the disco, when Maria announced she had an idea.

"I have heard of this game Truth or Dare, but have never played it. It sounds like fun." After some protest and feigned reluctance, the group agreed to play. Honestly, James and Julia seemed the most reluctant but didn't want to offend their hostess. What could be the harm, they could always just say no at any juncture.

With the group agreeing, Maria began to organize, rounding up two hats, some pencils and paper.

"Everyone write two questions and two or three dares on separate slips of paper, and throw them into these two hats. We'll start with Julia and go clockwise, with each person picking what they prefer, a truth or a dare.

Julia was a little nervous going first, but picked a slip from the "Truth" hat. It asked if she has ever had sex in public. Julia thought about it for a moment and said, "Yes, sort of. James and I sometimes like to make love out on the balcony when we are in a southern resort."

"Last year at the Breezes Costa Verde we were out on our balcony about midnight, after the show and a few drinks, I was wearing only a thong and stockings. Anyway, James started to kiss me, deep wet kisses. He made his way down to my nipples and took them into his mouth. His tongue on my nipples was getting me very hot, and wet and I had the urge to go down on him. As a knelt in front of James, and took care of his hardness I noticed that a young couple in a balcony across from us was enjoying the show that we were putting on. I should have stopped and moved inside, but knowing I had an audience made me very excited. Without going into specifics, let's just say I finished what I started."

"Oh Julia, you must tell us more," pleaded Elizabeth. "No, I don't think just yet. I had to tell the truth in response to my question and I did, I think it's James' turn now."

James smiled and chose a card from the "Dare" hat. As he selected the card, he was thinking about that night on the balcony at BCV and his cock stiffened.

"Well, the card says that I am to whisper something sexually provocative in the ear of the person to my left. That would be Maria."

James thought for a moment. What would he say to this woman that he hardly knew? Then he had an idea. In the most seductive voice he could muster (kind of a hard thing to do early in a game like this when people are still sorting out how they feel about it) James whispered, "Maria, I've been wanting to tell you how hot I thought you looked on the private beach yesterday, with your top off and full breasts exposed to the sun. I noticed that your nipples were always hard and extended, and could see a dark little thatch through your wet, white thong. Watching you and Julia laying near one another, both so exposed to the sun was making me hard."

Then, James leaned back and took his seat, leaving Maria a little breathless.

"So," asked Carlos. "What did you whisper"? "Telling was not part of the dare. You'll have to hope Maria tells you later" James teased.

It was now Maria's turn, and the table could see that James' whisperings had had an effect on her. She seemed a little flushed as she chose a "Truth" card.

"The card asks if I have ever gone out without panties on under my dress. That's easy, I'm not wearing panties tonight." With that revelation, Maria stood, turned her back to the group and lifted the hem of her short, tight dress, wiggling as she did. Inch by inch she revealed a round, firm and tanned bottom. Only the smallest white line was apparent between the cheeks of this olive skinned woman who obviously liked to tan in a thong.

The men admired her bare bottom as the ladies chuckled at Maria's provocative little display. After a few moments, Maria pulled her hem down, turned and took her seat.

Elizabeth was next, and she also chose from the "Truth " hat.

"My card asks if I have ever made love with someone other than my spouse since we have been together....Maybe I should have taken a Dare," she joked.

"Oh boy, this may be difficult," she hesitated. The group could see Elizabeth deciding on how she could answer the question truthfully, but without seeming too depraved or kinky.

"Okay, let me see. Stewart and I, we uh, well" she stammered "Explored having a somewhat open marriage a few years ago. At least we thought we would. What we really did was experiment with a one-night three way, and then decided it was not for us."

"It was about five years ago, and we asked an old friend of Stewart's to stay with us for the weekend. He had always been hot for me it seemed and I wanted to see if I could handle two men at once."

"I am going to plead the 5th that our American friends have available to them and provide no further details. I will say that we did it, a three way with me enjoying two men. It really was wonderful, but potentially way too complicated to try again. Our friend is also second-generation Jamaican. Guess I had an embarrassment of riches that night if you know what I mean ladies."

Everyone laughed, catching the implication and Maria and Julia seemed to cast somewhat envious eyes her way.

It was now Stewart's turned and he hesitated, trying to decide between a truth or a dare. After a few moments, he chose a dare.

"Nice!" he grinned. "I get to kiss the person sitting across from me for one minute, and that would be you Julia. James, is that alright?"

The group waited for James' reply, thinking that in the game so far, there had been no contact of any kind. If James or Julia were to object to this "Dare," the game would pretty much be over.

"Stewart, I think that you should ask Julia. I would agree with whatever she decides."

Rather than asking in words, Stewart made his way to Julia's side of the table and offered her his hand to help her to her feet. Stewart took her acceptance of his hand as consent and leaned in to kiss her.

Their kiss was chaste at first, and soft. After a few moments, their lips seemed to part simultaneously and Stewart probed the space between Julia's lips with his tongue. His tongue was thick and long and seemed less soft than James'. He was, nonetheless a pretty good kisser and Julia returned his kiss as their tongues mingled.

"Alright you two," announce Elizabeth with a grin "times up."

As Stewart returned to his chair, a rather large bulge was evident in his slacks, and Julia couldn't help but smile at the effect she had had on this very attractive, younger man, and just with a kiss she thought wickedly!

Carlos smirked, looking forward to finally having an opportunity to play. He chose from the "Dare" hat.

"My card says that I am to strip the top off the person that the group chooses and then kiss his/her nipples for one minute."

Before anyone could react, Maria said "I think we should pick Elizabeth. Julia needs time to cool down and my breasts are all too familiar to Carlos."

Guess it was the wine and the warm, sensual tropic air, because the group sort of nodded in agreement, including Elizabeth.

"I'll time" said Maria smiling. "I'll start the clock once Elizabeth's top is off"

Carlos walk over to Elizabeth, and pulled her to her feet. She wore a skirt and top that buttoned up the front. Slowly, button-by-button, Carlos undid the top and let it fall to her chair. Carlos then sat on the chair and had Elizabeth stand in front of him. She wore a pale yellow bra through which you could see her dark, pert nipples. Without taking it off, he pulled it down just enough so that he could suck on her already very hard nipples. Except for the sounds of the sucking and licking, all was silent. As Carlos applied more urgency with his tongue, the group could sense Elizabeth's passion building and her breathing become deeper. Just as Maria announced that time was up, a great sigh escaped Elizabeth's lips, and she seemed to shudder lightly. Could she have cum they wondered?

Carlos returned to his chair, and Elizabeth sat, adjusting her bra back to position, but leaving her top off. Her nipples seemed to almost burst through the fabric!

It took the group a few moments to recompose but, finally, Julia picked a "Dare."

"The card says that I am to describe the hottest sexual encounter that I have had with a partner other than my spouse. Oh boy, this one could be loaded," she grinned wickedly.

"Actually, James knows about this. Like Liz and Stewart, James and experimented with a broader relationship a couple of years ago and what came of it was a liaison that I developed with a somewhat younger woman named Megan. I guess the hottest sex I have had other than with James was when I spent a weekend in Toronto with Megan while James was in the Cayman Islands."

Julia went on to tell the group how she and Megan had dressed for a night on the town with heels, stockings, garters, and thongs under their dresses, how they flirted with each other over dinner and how they had gone dancing together at a gay/les bar.

Then, she described in detail the wet kisses she and Megan shared while dancing in the dimly lit club, how she and Megan felt each other up, and how, ultimately, they made love that night for the first time as James listened in on the phone.

"Would you like me to tell you a little about our encounter back at the Royal York, after the dancing?" Julia asked knowing the response.

"Oh please Julia I would love to hear," pleaded Elizabeth.

"Okay, here goes:

We cuddled and nuzzled together, discussing and wondering what James would think about our "girls night out" developing the way it had. Continuing to be aroused and not wanting the evening to die, Megan suggested that we phone him..."I'll do the talking" she said.

Although it was very late and James, who was in the Caribbean, wasn't expecting a call, I was certain that, at a minimum, he wouldn't mind an erotic late night call from two sexually charged women.

The phone rang a few times longer than normal, but James answered appearing more awake that I guessed he would be. He explained that he had only been in for about twenty minutes, just returning from a reception his client hosted to launch a new telecom service offering.

Guess I sounded a little breathless, giving James the idea that this would be one of our special calls. "Are you already in bed," he asked me. "What are you wearing"? James had forgotten about Megan.

"Yes, I'm in bed, and I'm only wearing a garter belt and black stockings. James, Megan is with me and she has something to ask you."

Megan took the phone, and in a very soft, breathy voice, outlined how the evening had gone...the play...the dance club...the slow dancing...the innocent necking at the club! "James, (she said) I have to tell you that Julia looks stunning tonight. She made me wet just looking at her let alone dancing with her. Actually, I've got to admit that when we got back to the hotel, I started to seduce Julia, taking advantage of the eroticism of the evening and the wine we shared."

James breathed, "You did, I think you better tell me about this." Megan described how she had stripped and kissed and caressed me in the few minutes before their call. "James, why we called, is that Julia is not comfortable continuing without knowing how you feel. I guess I'm asking...begging...can I continue, I know Julia would love it if you allowed me to."

James was quiet for a couple of minutes, trying to sort out his feelings on this. Finally, he said, "Megan, you and Julia can continue if Julia would like to, but I have two favours to ask you both in return." Julia and Megan held the phone so they both could hear.

"First, I would like to stay on the phone and have Julia describe what you are doing Second, I've always fantasized about someone videotaping Julia and I when we make love. Megan would you do that for us?"

The conditions were enthusiastically accepted, and Megan and I positioned ourselves so that I could narrate and Megan could do what Megan does very well indeed.

"James," I began, "She is brushing light kisses over me, down my breast, tummy, navel and...Oh God!... "there." It's hard not to hold my breath, wondering and waiting to see what she will do next...whether she will put her mouth on me. Now, Megan is blowing a warm, moist breath on my thighs and lips. 'Oh God!' her tongue is probing me, tasting me. I'm starting to shudder...she's tracing little designs on my clit. She's licking me aggressively now, enjoying the taste of my juices in her mouth.

"Oh, Julia, you taste even better than I'd imagined" Megan told me. I moaned as Megan continued to play with her mouth upon my wet pussy. "James, she's thrusting her tongue in and out of my pussy, God I like it," I said breathlessly." I clasped Megan's head to my crotch, reluctant to have her divine ministrations on my pussy interrupted. Megan laughed affectionately and reached up and teasingly tweaked one of my stiff nipples. I moaned in response. Megan's tongue sped up and established a rhythm that soon had my hips thrusting upward into her mouth, my pussy juices flowing copiously.

Megan stopped to look up at me for a moment. I moaned, unhappy at this tiny interruption, but it gave me an opportunity to give James more colour commentary. Megan smiled again and said, "Julia, your pussy 's so wet it's glistening. God, you have a beautiful pussy... and you taste so good."

"Oh, God, Megan, I didn't know it would feel this good. Please, will you make me cum?" Megan's only response was to dive back down between my legs and begin tonguing me again. All too soon, I could feel the pressure building, until, finally, in one glorious moment, all my muscles tensed and my pussy tightened and spasmed as Megan slid a finger into me. She clamped down around the finger with the force of her climax. I sighed, exhausted. "That was wonderful! James, you are a terrific lover, but Megan's touch on my pussy was really exceptional.

James was happy that Julia had enjoyed the experience. God knows that he was rock hard throughout the phone call and had cum about the same time that I did.

After a few moments of silence, James said "Julia, that was a wonderful phone call, and it certainly sounded like you had a nice time, but what about Megan...do you want to help her out? She must be just frantic right now looking for a release."

"Well, she does look like she could use a little attention, are you okay with me equivocating a little?"

"Julia, I trust your judgment, and you know that as long as I can listen in it'll feel like I'm there with you."

I needed no further encouragement, deciding to put my own fence around any escalation of the evening.

I moved closer to Megan and brushed her hair gently with my fingers before caressing her face. Then I moved closer and kissed her cheek. I turned my head and looked at Megan. I moved close again and kissed her on the lips, gently at first, then with more urgency. Megan's lips opened under the pressure of my tongue and Megan put her arms around me.