James & Julia at Rio de Oro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James2
James2
10 Followers

"What did the kiss feel like?" I asked.

"Softer than I expected, but nice," she said. I leaned in and kissed her again, much harder this time. I moved one of my hands to Megan's bosom and started to rub her breasts gently. Megan's breathing increased, and I next moved my hand under her bra and touched bare skin. Megan gave a little jump as I began to work her nipples with a moistened forefinger and thumb. To my delight I found that Megan's new lace bra did up at the front. I managed to unhook it with one hand and then fully cover Megan's naked breasts with my hands. Megan's nipples were erect; she was very turned on.

Breaking off, she asked me, "Are you sure you want to continue?"

"I think so, but I want to go slowly. As I continue, describe my every action to James so that he can enjoy this as well."

As I turned my attention back to Megan's waiting body, Megan took the receiver close to her mouth and in a breathy and excited voice began to narrate my efforts.

Megan had gorgeous breasts, which turned up slightly with big dark nipples that stood erect. I lowered my mouth to her right breast and suckled on that nipple. Megan lay back on the bed moaning and stroking my hair. I shifted my attention to the left breast for a while before moving away. After what must have seemed like an eternity to Megan, I slid a hand down to her tummy, navel and lower. At first I placed her hand on the outside of her panties, and then put my hand down inside the front. The panties Megan wore were not much more than a tiny thong with a small triangle of lace at the front and dental floss at the back. With my fingers inside the thong, for the first time I could feel Megan's deep auburn pubic hair. The thought of Megan describing this to James as I worked on Megan was unbearably exciting.

After a number of minutes stroking the lovely thatch, I became bolder still and put a finger between Megan's lower lips. Megan gasped and pushed herself back at my digit. I took my finger out and then started to pull down Megan's panties, pulling them over the garter belt and dark stockings that Megan wore. Megan's legs required no persuasion to separate and I looked at her pussy. It was the first time I had seen a pussy so close.

Megan's pussy lips were slightly apart and her clitoris stood out erect. Megan was extremely excited and why not after the evening she had had!

I moved my hand down between Megan's legs again and started to gently rub her pussy. I pushed a finger into her soaking vagina and, being very daring, I thought, alternated my lips between her navel and inner thighs where I lavished her with wet kisses, using my tongue both softly and vigorously as the mood seemed to indicate. In and out went my finger mimicking the attention I had received from Megan minutes earlier. Megan started squirming and bucking her hips as another finger joined the first and then a third. As Megan described every detail to James...the work of my probing fingers...the kisses on her thighs and navel...the attention being paid her clit...her breath quickened...I began to work Megan's clit with my thumb and forefinger. At that moment, Megan came in volumes!

Afterward, we hugged while recovering. All in all, it had been a very interesting night and I discovered yet another aspect of my sexuality.

The group was so silent that you could only hear the night breeze against the palm trees. The men were hard and the ladies wet from this wonderful and somewhat unexpected tale. Finally a voice broke the silence. "Wow, that was amazing" exclaimed Elizabeth "That was so hot, you must have almost exploded when you came so often."

"Oh yes, it was pretty amazing, but it was even better when the three of us got together a few months later when we were down in the islands. I'll save that story for another round, but let me say that it involved the three of us together in different combinations and a video camera to record it all. Anyway, James it's your turn."

James chose a dare card. "My card says that I am to ask the person of my choice to strip for me and do a lap dance."

James thought about it for a moment. He couldn't ask Julia because it would seem like he was wimping out, and he didn't think he knew Liz well enough, so he picked Maria. He bet she was still a little aroused from him whispering in her ear and thought that would give her a chance to return the favour.

"I choose Maria." As she rose from her seat and started to bump and grind to some music that Carlos had put on, the group suddenly remembered that Maria was commando (no panties). Instead of pulling her tight dress up and over her head, Maria turned her back to James, and slowly slid the zipper down, letting the dress fall away.

Maria had refrained from a bra this evening as well, and with her dress on the floor beside her, wore only heels and very sheer, glimmering stay-up stockings.

She sat on James's lap, with her back to him, and ran her bottom up and down his crotch. Not surprisingly, a bulge formed in James's Dockers and Maria grinned.

Turning to face him she knelt on his chair, with one knee on either side of his lap. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I thought that you looked pretty good on the beach too, and I noticed you trying to hide the bulge in you bathing suit." As she rocked back and forth, she ran her tongue along his ear lobe and nipped it lightly and she moaned and purred teasing him."

"Time's up" Liz ruled, and Maria reluctantly rose from James' lap.

It was now Maria's choice again, and this time she chose a "Dare." My card says that I am to expose the genitals of the person that the group selects and fondle what I find."

The group almost gasped collectively. All had been wondering just how intimidating Stewart's cock might be after Liz's story. Given his size and musculature, there was every indication that his cock would indeed be impressive.

Almost simultaneously the group nominated Stewart

Stewart sat back lazily in his chair as Maria made her way to his side. Kneeling by him, she undid his belt, unfastened the button, and slowly unzipped.

As the fly spread away, she pulled his already firm cock out. It was truly amazing and Maria and Julia both gasped. Probably ten inches long, it was as thick as many men's wrists. It had thick pulsing veins, and was as black as coal.

Maria began to stroke slowly, fearing that a more vigorous pace might lead to an explosion. It had, after all, been a sexually charged evening (especially after Julia's story) and anyone could go over the top without too much encouragement.

As she stroked, the other ladies squirmed uncomfortably in their chairs and their pussies became even wetter than they had already been.

James looked over to Julia and noticed that she was lightly touching her thighs with her fingertips, sub consciously. He could see her erect nipples through the fabric of her black, jersey dress.

Suddenly, Maria stopped announcing that she had better not continue and she smiled.

No one seemed interested in the "Truth" hat anymore, and Liz like the others before her selected a dare.

"My card says that I am to kiss a woman of the same sex for two minutes, and I get to choose. Julia, it's a little embarrassing, but your story about Megan got me very wet. I pick you."

Liz walked to Julia and pulled her to her feet. They kissed eagerly, with their tongues rolling one over the other. They pulled each other closer, Liz just in her bra and skirt, Julia with only a thong under her dress.

As they kiss, Liz moved her hand to Julia's bottom, squeezing it purposefully. Julia touched the side of Liz's breast as they kissed and found a nipple with her fingertip.

Their kisses were deep, wet and long. Then time was up, leaving each of them a little breathless and unfulfilled.

Stewart also decided on a "Dare" and read from his card, "Ask the person of your choice for oral sex. Well now, isn't that provocative! I should say, before I ask, that I don't expect someone to do this unless they completely agree, as does their spouse."

Considering his options for a moment, he puzzled over the choice between Julia and Maria. Julia was beautiful and petite. He always wanted a petite woman, but due to his size invariably dated taller women. However, realistically, he thought the chances of getting a blowjob from Julia at this stage would be slim. Maria, on the other hand had been the hostess and the person who suggested the game.

"I think Maria, if she and Carlos agree. That hand job was a nice start and I think you owe it to me to continue the job.

Maria almost beamed with excitement and Carlos nodded his consent. When she knelt in front of him, she saw that his cock was still hard, and she tentatively ran her tongue up and down its length. She had earlier barely been able to wrap her hands around its girth, and now she wondered how on earth she would be able to take this enormous cock in her mouth.

As she tongued the side and the head, stoking him as she did, Liz offered words of encouragement. "Don't try to take it all at once. Relax your mouth, and just try to take the head inside."

Maria followed the instructions, and in a few moments had the head of Stewart's cock deep inside her mouth. It filled her up and she was having trouble using her tongue on him while he was inside. Once she got used to his thickness, she discovered that it was best to alternate between sucking on him and tonguing and licking him. Unlike Carlos, due to Stewart's size, she couldn't do both together.

A time limit hadn't been set, and the couple showed no signs of letting up.

While Maria blew him, Stewart's cock was so long that she could still stoke him with two hands, one above the other like a baseball bat grip,

"Think I'll pick my card" announced Carlos. "These two could be awhile."

Picking from the "Dare" hat, Carlos read, "Give oral sex to the woman you choose. Well now, I've already been fortunate enough to have had an opportunity to kiss Liz's nipples. In fairness, I think I should pay some attention to Julia now he joked, if there are no objections."

James just smiled and, by way of response, Julia sat on the table in front of Carlos, lifted her dress and pulled her thong aside.

Immediately Carlos pulled his chair to the table in front of Julia, kissed her and slowly made his way from one set of lips to the other.

With the other four engaged, James ands Liz were feeling a little left out and she came to sit on his lap. While the oral sex played out in front of them, Liz stroked James's cock and he probed her pussy and clit with his fingers.

Julia came first, followed by Stewart erupting in Maria's mouth. His cock was pulsing and cum was gushing from it. Laying back on the table, with Carlos' face still between her thighs, Julia watched as Stewart came, Mmmmmmmmmmm she thought, wouldn't a cock like that be nice just once. Just to see if I could take it. Maybe I could have a cock like that take me from behind, on all fours, while I suck James' cock as he stands in front of me. With that thought, another wave rushed over her and she came again and again.

When the evening was over, and the couples separated they all agreed to another intimate, three-couple dinner before the week was out and they returned home. Stay tuned!

James2
James2
10 Followers