James & Louisa Go to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nikkie knelt and Louisa covered his lips with a kiss, James lay back on the table to fully savor what was sure to be an unforgettable - and, as far as he knew, a once-in-a-lifetime - experience.

Nikkie gripped his throbbing shaft, encircling it with her long fingers and squeezing it until a shimmering teardrop of pre-ejaculatory fluid emerged from the tip. With her thumb, she spread the lubricant over the glans, then pulled her hand upward, sliding it over the bulbous, reddish helmet and coaxing even more pre-come to ooze forth.

As she was kissing James, Louisa couldn't see what Nikkie was doing below his waist. But she could hear the telltale, rhythmic smacking sounds of her fist pumping his increasingly slick organ, using quick, piston-like strokes. And she could feel James' breathing become more rapid and ragged as her pace increased.

She's just giving him a simple hand-job, Louisa thought. What was all this talk about her exceptional oral skills? James wasn't complaining, of course. After all, he was the beneficiary of Louisa's wet, passionate kisses above and Nikkie's competent but conventional ministrations below.

Then, abruptly, Nikkie released him and spoke. "Okay, Louisa, are you ready for Blowjob 101?" she asked. "I've gotten him to the verge with my hand, so the demonstration won't take very long. We don't have anything to take notes with, so hopefully you're a visual learner."

"Well, this isn't exactly rocket science," Louisa replied. "But let's see what you've got."

Despite her blasé reply, Louisa's dampening nether regions were aching for attention. The passionate kissing with James was having its usual effect while Nikkie's participation was adding a dash of unexpected excitement and novelty to the proceedings. Plus, the skies had opened up and were releasing sheets of blinding rain all around the unlikely trio, who remained safely shielded from the elements in their isolated refuge. It seemed as though they might have been the last people on earth.

"Hey, pay attention!" said Nikkie in an officious tone, followed by a girlish giggle. "There'll be a test later."

Louisa nodded and glanced toward James' lap. He had lost some firmness and his erection had begun to retreat slightly. Nikkie grasped his spongy shaft and tugged, stretching it gently as it thickened and lengthened.

"There, that's better," Nikkie said, appraising his organ. "Like I said, he's got a nice cock for oral. Circumcised is good. A lot of uncut guys aren't very good with hygiene, if you know what I mean. It's kind of yucky. Plus he isn't very long, so you ought to be able to take him all the way."

Easy for her to say, Louisa thought. That big, wide mouth could probably swallow a kielbasa whole. But Louisa's pouty, cupid-bow lips had trouble accommodating James' girth, so she had perfected a technique that combined pumping the shaft with her hands while using her tongue to flick, tease, and swirl across the velvety summit. When he was close to coming, she would work her way down the shaft as deeply as she could, and he would invariably explode in the back of her throat before she was halfway to the base.

"All right - shoot," Louisa said.

Nikkie grinned, nodded and got to work. "You've got to relax your throat muscles and take it slowly if you aren't used to this," she said. "If you start to get the gag reflex, just stop for a minute, pull back until you're comfortable, relax, and keep going down when you're ready. Just take it a little at a time."

Nikkie's short hair didn't obstruct the view, so Louisa could see everything clearly as she encircled the base of James' erection with her thumb and forefinger. Then she slid her lips over the head and lingered there. James' groan indicated that she was probably flicking the tip with her tongue.

Then she went further, stopping midway down the shaft and pulling back up to the rim of the glans before resuming her downward descent. Finally, after reaching the midway point, she paused briefly before effortlessly swallowing him whole and burying her face in his dark public hair. Surprisingly, instead of pulling back up to the glans, Nikkie kept him deep inside her while rapidly bobbing her head up and down, deftly simulating intercourse.

"Oh my God," James gasped as Louisa looked on, a bit jealous but more impressed - and entirely aroused.

As she watched James and Nikkie, Louisa instinctively reached down and let her fingers slip into the wet crevice between her legs. She quickly found her tiny, rock-hard clit and touched it, gently at first, then harder, in firm, circular motions. James reached out his hand for her, and she placed it on her breast. He felt her stiffen beneath his touch, prompting him to squeeze and tug her there even as his own climax approached.

Then, suddenly, Nikkie stopped and raised her head, dragging her mouth and tongue up his length and over the head until his throbbing organ popped free. "Louisa, you make him come; you finish him off," she said. "He should come inside of you. Don't worry, I'll get mine later."

Nikkie stood up and gently touched Louisa's hand, slowing its masturbatory spiral. She leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips, sending a brief electric jolt through Louisa's body and causing a tingling in her womanhood. "And after you're finished with James, I'd like to get you off, if that's okay," she said. "You're so beautiful and I know I could make you feel good."

Louisa was flabbergasted at Nikkie's bold suggestion, and her mouth tingled with the unconventional kiss. The words, "Yes, I'd like that very much" hung at the back of her throat, unable to come forth, so she gave no answer as she straddled James and gently lowered herself onto his erection.

Pausing only a second to savor the sensation, she began to grind her body against his without inhibition. She knew she was being watched, but instead of trying to forget Nikkie was there, she pictured her, perhaps touching herself, just as Louisa had done only moments before. She smiled at the thought, and bucked harder in anticipation of what was yet to come.

"Baby, I'm going to come," James gasped. "I'm sorry. She had me almost there - and you're so tight."

"I want you to," Louisa replied. "I love you so much. I want to feel you fill me up."

James groaned and shuddered, and Louisa could feel his release. For a few moments afterward, they rocked languidly against each other, sharing soft, lingering kisses. Nikkie waited until their intensity abated slightly to make her move. She placed her cool hand on the small of Louisa's back and cooed, "You didn't come, honey."

"I...well, he..." she was cut off by another one of Nikkie's spicy kisses. This time, though, Louisa returned the favor, her tongue finding Nikkie's and circling it 'round and 'round again. Her arms, which had hung limply at her sides, found their way around Nikkie's waist, pulling her in a little further. Finally, she felt what she was so anxious for - a long, graceful finger began to rub back and forth between her soft folds, and she moaned at the contact.

"That feel good?" Nikkie asked. This time Louisa found her voice, if only for a moment.

"Oh God, yes - keep going."

"No, get on the table. You're so wet, I know you're ready for me. Don't think about it - just hop on up."

Louisa did as she was told, reclining on the weathered wood. She turned to James, the forgotten man, and said with a giggle, "I've got a book on John Wesley Hardin in my tote bag there, if you want something to keep you amused."

"I've got plenty to keep me amused," he replied. "Nikkie, please make my girl come. Make her come as hard as you can. I want this to be perfect for her."

He then watched as Nikkie knelt at Louisa's feet and ran her hands up her legs to slowly open them. He could picture the sight that greeted her - the creamy, alabaster thighs, the dark, chestnut-brown curls, and the rosy, forbidden flesh that glistened with arousal. He imagined it was his tongue lashing against her clit, he who was tasting her hot nectar, he who was making her whimper and writhe. A part of him longed to push Nikkie aside and take over himself - but the show was too good to interrupt.

Nikkie's technique was a bit different from James'. While James went right for the clit, Nikkie at first deftly avoided it, kissing only the area above it and below it. Finally, when Louisa felt that she was about to explode, Nikkie's mouth found her tingling bull's eye, and she bore down on the tiny shaft as if it were a penis, taking it between her lips and flicking it with her tongue.

James knew Louisa was about to orgasm when he observed her right foot twitching, as it always did before release overtook her. As she began to moan, then scream, he noted that his depleted organ had thickened and lengthened, and he took it in his hand and tugged gently as Louisa sighed, caught her breath, and sat upright.

She did not know what to say, so instead, she pressed her lips to Nikkie's to thank her the best way she could. As they again feasted upon each other, Louisa reached out to cup the small, firm breasts before her. Though she had intended only to tweak the nipples, touch alone did not satisfy her. Swiftly, she dipped her head down to capture a pointy tip in her mouth, and suckled it. After lavishing the same attention upon the other, she told Nikkie, "I want more of you."

Nikkie's expression was one of intrigue as Louisa placed her hands on Nikkie's shoulders and gently pushed her down onto the table. Leaning over her, Louisa rubbed her large, pillowy breasts against Nikkie's much smaller ones, and their nipples hardened. This time, Louisa thought, I'll be in control.

She began by licking the inside of Nikkie's left thigh - a little salty, perhaps from a dip in the ocean earlier that day - then she moved to the right thigh, buying time and building anticipation. But the irresistible, unmistakable scent of arousal found her nostrils, making Louisa want nothing more than to bury her face in Nikkie's bare, perfect mound.

So she did. Drawing her tongue up from Nikkie's damp opening, she neatly evaded the clit, which was surprisingly long and prominent. Then Nikkie's narrow hips rolled upwards, pressing urgently against Louisa's mouth. Only then did she relent, and include the unsheathed center of desire in her attentions. Nikkie had had to ask for it.

Once, Louisa had pestered James to tell her what it was like right before she orgasmed, and he had described a sudden surge of lubrication, almost like an ejaculation, that signaled when the time was at hand. So when she tasted an influx of Nikkie's tart juices, she continued her ministrations with renewed fervency. In response, Nikkie arched her back, her buttocks rising from the table, and gave a shuddering groan as Louisa brought her to climax.

As Nikkie basked in the afterglow, Louisa wondered if she had ever felt quite this exhilarated. But as she looked away from Nikkie and over to James, she knew that she had. Smiling, she saw that he had lost a few inhibitions of his own that morning, as his hand was pumping rapid-fire between his legs.

"Come on, let's help him out," she suggested, and gave her new friend a parting kiss before they trotted across the pavilion. James' member, swollen to its limits, was long enough to accommodate her tiny hand and Nikkie's larger one, and they worked in perfect synchrony to bring him to paradise once more.

12