James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, James."

"Ahh, fuck, it was just a game, Mary, give it up."

"Nope, or I'll tell my daddy exactly how we met yesterday."

Even in my 'just-woke-up-with-a-slight-hangover' brain, I knew that was bad.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Be over here in 10 minutes. Wear your swim suit."

Click.

Fucking bitch. Fucking hot bitch.

Coffee, a bagel, and a quick drive later, I was walking around the side of the house. Mary was sun bathing already but she had her top on. She looked fucking awesome in a bright yellow bikini with small pink flowers. Seeing her in that, I wanted nothing more than to throw her in the pool, rip her suit off, and fuck some respect into her. Well, I didn't really care about the respect. I just wanted her body.

"What do you want, Mare?"

"Oh, James. How nice of you to come by."

"Be a dear and clean out the pool. The leaves need to be gone and the sides scrubbed. Also, take apart the filter and wash it out. Chop chop."

Fucking bitch. Fucking hot bitch.

Hours later, I had just gotten the last filter blade in place and the lid strapped back on when I stood up and rubbed my back. The pool shed I was in was spacious but hot in the Texas sun, with no AC or windows that would open for a breeze.

Making my way out of the shed, I walked up the steps back to the pool level to see Mary standing with her back to me, putting her top on. Shit! I missed her topless because I was in that damned shed! Damnation!

She turned around and said, "Thanks Jimmy. Now go home. I've got friends coming over and I don't want a stinky guy ruining the fun." She laid back down, eyes hidden behind those ridiculous giant sunglasses. Bitch.

Telling myself that do her will was better than Tom killing me for seeing his daughter half-naked, I made my way back out to my car. Just as I was about to get in, another call pulled up. 3 gorgeous girls got out in extremely skimpy swimsuits. They looked at me and laughed as they walked on by. Long legs, tight asses, damn! Sucky time to leave.

I looked down at myself and realized why they laughed. I was soaked in sweat and grimy from the dust in the shed. I looked like shit.

*****

The next few weeks went like that. Mary wore a different bathing suit each day, all the time looking fucking awesome. Her parents were always gone, both of which worked at the company Tom started. Brian was always at vet school, summer classes to finish up quick. It was just me and Mary and not a damn thing happened. She was so hot but such a cunt!

I mowed the yard, trimmed the trees, painted the lawn furniture, painted the shed, did every damn thing in the world. Stupid bitch. The only nice thing about it was getting to see her in her bikini every day. It was even better when her 3 friends came and laid out with her.

I think I realized exactly how pretty Mary was when I saw them all together. The other 3 must have been the most beautiful girls in school because on their own, they were each at least a high 8, maybe a nine. Next to Mary, they looked like 5s. She was just perfect. Her face lit up when she laughed, eyes sparkling with joy and a killer smile. Her body was long and lean, with a nice mix of toned muscles and delicious soft curves. She was tall, maybe 5'9. I'm a big guy, standing up straight at 6'3 and I liked a girl who could fit me. If only she wasn't such a bitch.

I was surprised when I overhead snatches of her conversations with her friends. She was very kind and levelheaded and deftly manipulated the conversation away when the other 3 started to gossip or be mean. For 4 girls that just graduated, they sure did talk about sex a lot. Funny thing was, Mary never joined in. She listened and never changed the subject like she did with gossip but she never spoke up either. I don't think the other girls noticed but I did, in the brief moments I could over hear them.

*****

I was walking out of my old gym after a great afternoon workout one day when my phone rang.

"Brian, what's up man."

"Jimmy, you gotta help me out."

"What?"

"Mary's throwing this big party tomorrow night at our house and inviting her friends. I need you there."

"High schoolers? No fucking way. Let's catch a movie or something."

"Nah, my dad said I had to stay. 'Spend time with your sister, son, because she's going off to college at the end of the summer' or some shit like that. Come on dude!"

"What about Isabel?"

"She's not sure she can make it. She's got family stuff."

I thought about it for a minute. The last thing I wanted to ruin my Friday night with was high schoolers and Mary's shitty comments. However, there would be a ton of people around – maybe I would get to look and not hear. That'd be nice. On the other hand, I had planned on calling that cute waitress I met the other day for some drinks. She was very flirty and I was betting I could get some ass if I played my cards right. I hadn't gotten laid since before finals. I was ready to GO! My only sexual release lately had been to beat off at home after seeing Mary in a bikini every day. That was nice but I wanted the real thing – a warm pussy on my dick.

"Come on man! Help a brother out!" Stupid ass line always made me give in – that's why Brian said it.

"Shit, fine. What time?"

"Thanks bro! 6pm, my house. Later man! Isabel's coming over and no one else is here. Party time for my dick!"

Click. Lucky ass Brian.

*****

There were a ton of people there. Tons of high school boys and girls. All of them looked like seniors and watching the girls in and around the pool made me slightly less pissed at Brian for making me come. 18 year old girls wrestling with each other in the water was such a nice sight.

Brian and I were chilling under the gazebo were Tom was grilling enough food to feed everyone. Now normally, that would be a challenge but Tom was a grill master and had tons of grills going at once. Just to point out, we were both sitting in chairs I had painstakingly painted a week before. Stupid Mary bitch.

I gotta say, it was really nice seeing all the 18 and 19 year old eye candy. The girls were all in 2 pieces and that much tan, beautiful flesh was doing something to my dick. I think Brian had the same problem because we kept adjusting our pants. I had caught a glimpse of Mary at the other end of the pool, surrounded by lustful boys and some girls. Hell, she was hot enough I bet the girls were lusting too.

"Brian, I am so damned proud of my little Mary. You know what she's done the past few weeks?"

"What Dad?"

"Hell, what hasn't she done? She's cleaned the pool, mowed the lawn, trimmed the bushes, cut down the dead branches, painted the chairs y'all are sitting in, a ton of shit!"

I think I coughed on my beer.

"You alright, Jimmy?'

"Yes sir. Sorry, beer went the wrong way."

"Anyway, Brian, I think she's trying to show me she's responsible enough to get a new car for college. I'm almost convinced. Hey, speak of the devil."

I looked up and almost dropped my fucking beer.

Mary was standing there, wet, and gorgeous. Her hair was wet and long, pulled back to frame her face. I could see the individual water droplets on her cheeks, her breasts, her toned stomach. She had on this pink bikini, tight and small, with 3 small red hearts. One was on each nipple and the last was right about where I guessed her clit to be. Damn I wanted to shove my face on that heart and go to town. I'd do some things to her, I tell you what.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Daddy, I need your help. The pump stopped working and I need you to come fix it."

"I can't baby, I'm grilling. Brian, help your sister out."

"Dad, I don't know the first thing about that pump. I'll break it. You do remember that I'm good with animals, not machines, right? Remember the Chevy?"

"How could I forget? Took me $2k to fix the damn thing when you tried to replace the alternator. Fine, sweety, give me about 15 minutes, okay?"

"Daddy, Jimmy was a lifeguard, maybe he knows. I need it now because the hot tub isn't working."

"Ahh whatever. Jimmy, can you help Mary out? Please?"

"Uhh, I'll go see what I can do."

"Thanks, son! You've got a nice steak coming your way for that!"

I followed Mary past all the pool and all the high schoolers to the shed. I must say, her effect was very noticeable as every guy there saw her go by and was shooting lustful looks at her. I saw more than one girlfriend hit her boyfriend for the roaming eyes. I wasn't having it any easier. Her hips were swaying right in front of me and her ass was so damned nice. It was tight but full and just looked like it needed a hard spank. Her pink bottoms had the word 'Naughty' across them in girly writing. Fuck, I'll give her some 'naughty.'

I quickly shifted my thoughts before a boner sprang up in front of all the kids.

We walked down the steps to the shed and got inside. I went over and checked out the system. It looked like a blocked secondary pump line. No biggie.

A few minutes, I had the pipe off, cleaned out, and reinstalled with only a pinched thumb to show for it. Stupid vise grip. The water was running fine. I turned around and was surprised to see Mary still there, still wet, and still hot.

"Thanks James. Next time, try not to take so long. By the way, good work these past few weeks. My daddy is proud of me! I bet you wish you hadn't been so stupid to make that bet, now, huh? Well, I think you've earned me a Camaro, if I'm lucky. Maybe I'll let you wash it someday, if you are a good little boy." With that, she turned to walk out.

I don't really know what happened. I do know something snapped. I was fucking pissed. Maybe it was the hot shed. Mabye it was the pain from pinching my thumb in the vise grip. Maybe it was the rage at how I'd been treated for the last few weeks. Maybe it was the sexual frustration of seeing this goddess of a nubile teenager in skimpy clothes every damn day and not a thing to do about it. I just fucking snapped.

With 4 quick strides, I slammed behind her and shoved her against the heavy wood door. She let out a gasp and said, "James, what the f-" Snap, hand over the mouth.

I could feel her hot, wet body pressed up against mine. Damn she felt good. Her back was smooth, soft, yet strong and nice against my bare chest. Almost immediately my cock sprang up and ground into her ass and lower back. My free hand reached around and felt her toned, wet stomach. Shit her skin was soft, and hot! I slid my hand up her stomach to the bottom of her top, and then shoved it under to capture a full breast. Oh fuck, I almost came right there. Now, I've felt my share of tits in my time but they were NOTHING like this. Her's was full and soft and warm, everything right about a breast. I quickly cupped the whole thing, pushing the top over it so the boob was uncovered, mashed between my hand and her body. I moved my fingers to her nipple and yanked, hard. It hardened immediately and she let out a yell, covered by the hand over her mouth and the thick shed walls.

As I did all this, she started to squirm violently and try to get out from between me and the door. Her hand tugging on my arm didn't budge it at all. Her other desperately gripped at my hand on her breast, trying to pull it off without the least bit of success. I worked out, a lot, and while she was in great shape, she was a teenage girl and I was a fully grown man. A side effect of her squirming meant her ass rubbed inadvertently against my thin suit, grinding my dick into heaven.

I was so overcome with rage and lust at that point that I let go of her breast and untied my trunks with my free hand, shoving them down over my cock and to the floor. With that, I immediately pinned back up against her, rubbing my cock up and down her ass cheeks. I could hear her whimpering in fear as my dick pressed into that soft, wet fabric. Her cheeks were full and it felt so damned amazing. Her struggling up against me did nothing but send our skin into constant contact. She was so wet and hot. Damn I needed her.

Looking down, I saw that her bottoms were the kind that tied on the side. My hand immediately undid one side and then went over her mouth, giving my other hand the chance to undo the other side and rip them off her. With that, I looked over and saw a small role of electrical tape on the bench in the shed. I dragged her over to the bench and bent her over it. Her ass immediately rose up so that my dick could rub up and down between her cheeks with ease. Her crevice was becoming slick with my precum, making it hot and tight and slippery. I couldn't wait to see what the real things felt like. Her moaning and screaming was like fuel for my cock – a sign of the power I had over her at that moment.

I grabbed the tape and taped her bikini bottoms around her face, forcing it tight with a wad in her mouth so she couldn't scream. She was bucking wildly at this point, reaching and grabbing for anything to help her. There was nothing but a knife a foot out of reach.

With two hands free, I grabbed her elbows and forced her arms behind her, wrapping the electrical tape again and again around her wrists. I pushed down on her lower back, forcing her against the bench and took a step back to admire the view.

Her top was still on but her ass was bare, glorious, wet, and tan. At that site, I immediately shoved up against her, my cock aiming for a hole, any hole. She was lucky that she was wet, both from the pool water and my precum. My dick slid up her ass crack again. I dipped and did it again. This time my head got caught on her anus, poking her in the butt. I could feel the resistance, tight against my dick. She bucked and screamed at that. I didn't worry – at that point I was so horny and enraged that I didn't care. I guessed later that the shed walls were thick enough and the party was loud enough with the kids yelling and the music that even without the gag, no one would have heard her. I could feel her asshole clenching against my prick, an unspoken challenge that I knew I would win. Her hips were jerking and sliding against me, driving me absolutely wild.

I kept sliding my dick up and down against her ass, my head pushing harder against her anus each time. The resistance lessened and lessened and I knew a good push would send me into that tight, hot, hole. My hands were savaging her breasts, shoving her top up around her collarbone and kneading and pulling on her tits. She was whimpering and moaning in fear and I didn't give a damn. I was going to show this bitch not to disrespect me. She kept bucking her hips against mine in an effort to keep my cock out of her ass. It was annoying because it was working but it also felt so damned nice to have her ass sliding up and down against me so much.

I decided suddenly that I wanted her pussy first and she should see me do it so I grabbed her and spun her around before slamming her up against the door. I quickly groped her breasts, shoving my dick against her hot, wet thigh, constantly coming closer to that treasure between her legs. My mouth was all over her neck, her ears, her cheeks. I dropped suddenly and sucked violently on a tit. Her nipple was hard in fear and I lightly bit it, causing her body to buck sharply against the pain. My now unoccupied hand slid down her stomach over the small landing patch of fur to cup her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from it, the moisture from the pool and the protection of her body against the violation that would come. I stroked her clit, hard, causing her hips to buck involuntarily. She was shaking and moaning and groaning, desperately trying to get free.

After a minute or so of that, I switched tits and hands, giving rest to the abused and red nipple to start afresh on the other one. Normally, I'm a gentle but passionate lover. I've never come close to or seriously thought about pushing a girl too far but something had happened. The bitch had gone too far. Enough was enough, or so it seemed to me, my rage, and my dick. Fucking hot bitch.

I dropped down to my knees and forced both my hands between her legs and up into the air. This caused her to lift up, her butt dropping down as her knees came up and her feet lifted off the floor with her hamstrings now on my shoulders. I was now supporting her on my arms with her back up against the shed door. The view of her pink glistening pussy was glorious. Her lips were perfect, not too large but beautiful. I could see the rose comparison now.

I shoved my head forward and savaged her clit with my tongue. The bucks from her hips increased as did her whimpering. I could tell most of it was from fear and rage but some was definitely moans of pleasure escaping past her gagged mouth.

The taste was glorious. She was sweet and light, like she ate a ton of fruit. Her lips were shaved and totally devoid of hair. I thrummed her clit and savagely penetrated her slit with my tongue. Her bucking hips gave me greater and greater access as I tongue fucked her. I sucked on her, loved on her, drank her juice. Her pussy was mine and I loved it. I could feel her hips start to buck in rhythm as her body reacted to what my tongue was doing. Her moans were becoming deeper but coming quicker, shallow gasps that barely made it past her gag. Sweat was pouring down her body – the shed was hot and so was she. I could feel her muscles starting to clench, that sign that she was about to cum. I could tell she wanted it as she started to shove her clit at me. Fucking bitch shouldn't be enjoying this.

Inspiration struck me and I lifted her higher, moving down her slit with my tongue. I gave her one deep penetration and swirled my tongue around, causing her to moan loudly. Then, I pulled it out and licked her puckered ass. She tensed and practically jumped at that, letting out a loud gagged yell that I knew was in anger. That spurred me on and I raked her ass with my tongue, shoving it in the hole and pumping it in sick pleasure. I coated the outside and the surrounding area with my saliva and went back to massaging her hole with my tongue. I pushed on it, feeling the resistance that had stopped my cock earlier. I pushed and jabbed and kept applying pressure. I wormed my way deeper, feeling the tip of my tongue get past more and more of her strong muscles. She was clenching and bucking her hips in an effort to keep me out but I was determined. Her pussy was right in front of my face and I could smell her sex juices so strong on it, testament to how close I had brought her to an orgasm.

I felt my tongue break through her sphincter and I immediately started ramming it up and down, in and out of her. Surprisingly, after just a few seconds of this, I could feel her start to respond, almost as though she liked it. The tone of her moans changed slightly. Her hips were bucking again, almost in rhythm to my probing. Fucking horny bitch.

Hearing that, I knew my cock was about to blow so I lifted her up and set her back on her feet. I spun her around so she faced the door, bent up against it. Her ass came back to my dick, bucking and weaving to avoid penetration.

I grabbed my cock, ready to sink it in her and grabbed her hip with my other hand. I squeezed to hold her still as I guided my dick up to her anus. Her flesh was so hot and soft and wet, it was fucking perfect. I pressed against her puckered hole and felt the resistance, giving, giving, giving…

"Food's ready!" The loud sound of Tom's loud yell crashed over me, washing through my head and penetrating my lustful rage. Mary and I both froze. My dick was pressed up against her anus, the head almost through her resistance. I knew a good thrust would push it through.

123456...8