James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a suppressed scream, I shoved away from her and grabbed my dick, stroking it violently. It quickly exploded, sending ropes of cum against the wooden wall. My balls boiled, sending up more cum than I'd ever seen before. After 7 or 8 long blasts, I sank to my knees, the reality of what I'd done washing over me. I looked over at Mary, on her knees with her hands still tied behind her back, tears streaming down her face pressed up against the door.

Before I could change my mind, I ran over and grabbed the knife on the bench. I quickly cut the tape from her hands. With that, I threw the knife down and ran to the other side of the shed and buried my face in my hands as I sunk to my knees.

I admit it, I sobbed. I was so scared of what I almost did and what I did do. I knew at that moment that years of (relatively) clean living were done. MBA? Worthless. Only 1 speeding ticket? Doesn't matter. Fantastic job? See ya. I was about to go to prison for assault and attempted rape. I was going to be some prison bitch for the next 10 to 15 years and a sex offender for the rest of my life. That wasn't me. I wasn't like that. I'd never done anything like that. Hell, I didn't get laid until 19 because I waited for the damn girls to be fully ready. I had old girlfriends tell me I could have had them in high school but I was too damned shy and reserved around them. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. All gone.

My sobs continued but in my broken state, I heard Mary stop crying and get up. I could hear her put her clothes back on and in place. Just before she opened the door, I heard, "You won't be working for me anymore." With that, she was gone.

I knew that any second Tom or Brian or some dickhead high schooler would be in there to kick the shit out of me or kill me. I didn't care. My life, as I knew it, was over. Eventually, my sobs stopped. No one came.

Fine, I'll go to them. They've probably got the cops here or on their way. I'll face them like a man, one last time. I put my shorts on and opened the door. I went up the steps and stopped, shocked to paralyzed silence. The party was going strong. Kids were yelling, music blasting, fighting in the pool, everything. Not the scene you'd expect after someone reported an attempted rape.

I slowly made my way past the kids to where Brian and his dad at the grill. They were talking and laughing as Tom scraped the grill. I looked around, trying to figure out what the hell was going on and saw her. Mary was sitting with some of her friends, feet in the pool, laughing. She looked completely normal. No tears, no red marks, no nothing. I was dumbstruck. What the fuck??? She looked up and caught me looking at her. Her face was completely unreadable in that quick glance. There was a fire in her eyes though and I knew I should leave, now.

I made my way over to Brian and Tom and excused myself, citing stomach pains and nausea. That was true.

I threw up that night – couldn't hold anything down. To my shame, I did masturbate 4 times at the thought of what almost happened. Fuck fuck fuck.

*****

I couldn't sleep for days. I was sick, throwing up, diarrhea, the works. All stress induced I'm sure. I kept replaying the events in my mind, waffling between what a monster I was and the feel of her hot, wet skin against my body. My life was ruined and I expected a phone call or knock on the door at every moment, telling me that the cops had arrived as Mary confessed to the whole thing.

I didn't got the gym, I didn't blog, I didn't do anything but hole up in my room with the blinds down. My parents were worried but I told them I had a bad stomach bug that they might catch. I didn't answer phone calls from old friends who heard I was in town, especially not ones from Brian. Mary never called.

About the fifth morning, I got a call around 10am. I ignored it, even though I was awake. It rang again. Again. Again. I answered the fifth fucking call in a row.

"Brian, what the fuck man? Why are you calling me so many times?"

"Dude, what's wrong with you? You don't answer, I haven't seen you, and your parents say you are deathly ill. What the fuck?"

"Just sick man."

"Bullshit. What's wrong?"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"Alright, I'm using my weekly.'

Fuck. Brian and I had this thing going back for a long time that once a week, we could ask each other something that the other person had to answer in total honest or be completely silent. Shit shit shit. We never broke it and I didn't want to start now but damnit I didn't want to tell him I almost raped his sister either. I held my breath.

"Jimmy, my weekly question: when the fuck was the last time you got laid?"

I damn near laughed. Thanks a hell of a lot Brian!

"Uhh, dude, it's been a while. Before graduation and finals. 2 months maybe?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I almost dropped the phone, it was so loud. Brian's one of the firm believers that if you don't use it, it will fall off.

"No wonder you are being such a douche. You're sick because you ain't got laid in forever. I'm fixing that shit right now."

"Whatever dude."

"I'm serious. Here's the deal, Isabel and I are going to the water park and then to the Rangers game. Fucking Yanks are in town. Great tickets, right behind home plate about 15 rows up. You in?"

"Dude… that sounds nice but…"

"Don't give me that pussy shit! Think about it man. Waterpark in July. Babes a plenty. You could get 15 girls' numbers in one day and then hang out at the ball game. Who knows who you will meet there. I don't know why but for some reason, the chicks seem to like you. Personally, I think you make a mule's ass look good."

"Thanks man." His idea was really starting to warm. I loved the waterpark and seeing the chance of the Yanks losing was VERY appealing. Fucking Yankees with that douche Texiera and Gay-Rod. Fucking Jeter is the worst. Losers.

"Ahhh, fine. Let's do it."

"Great, get your sorry ass showered and changed. We'll be there in 20. Bring clothes for the game. Peace."

I looked and smelled like shit. I hadn't shaved and was sure my breath would be enough to cause a dead cow's ass to roll over. If I was going to get some ass today or tonight, I needed to get my butt in gear.

A fast shower, shave, and clean up later, I was packing my bag when I heard incessant honking below. Brian. What a douche. He's really a great guy, very loyal and smart, but he comes off as an overbearing ass and I think he likes it that way. He does make me laugh.

I hoped in the car, greeted a very beautiful Isabel and chatted quietly with the two lovers as the car got on the highway. I was feeling better already, especially with the thought of getting some real ass. Masturbating to Mary was just wrong… on so many levels.

We took an exit a minute later and I said, "Dude, wrong exit. We've still got another 15 miles."

"Yeah, umm, I may have forgot one little detail."

"Brian…."

"Dude, I need your help. My old man would only spring for the tickets to the waterpark and game under one condition. These are great tickets!"

"What's the condition?"

"Uhhh, Mary."

"What the fuck?"

"Dude, I just need you to watch her for me. You can still hit on the babes. Just tell them she's your sister. I had to take her or my old man wouldn't spring for any of it."

"What? Why can't you watch her?"

"Well, umm, Isabel and I want to be alone. Come on man! Help me out."

Isabel chimed in with, "She's a nice girl Jimmy, you'll have fun!"

Fuck fuck fuck. I couldn't think of a way to back out. I couldn't claim sick after telling them how much better I was feeling. I was fucking trapped. Shit!

"Why can't she just enjoy the park by herself?"

"Dude, she's my sister but even I can see that she's easy on the eyes. I've seen how guys look at her and I don't want some muscle-bound douche dragging her into a shed for a little bit of fun. That's why I need a muscle-bound douche like you to keep an eye on her. Come on man!"

His words hit way too fucking close to home.

"Fine, whatever."

"Thanks bro!"

*****

We stopped in front of a house in a middle class neighborhood and Mary quickly walked out, bag in hand. She was wearing a t-short and shorty shorts. Fuck she is hot.

She threw her bags in the truck and climbed in her brother's Lincoln… right next to me.

"Hey Bry! Thanks for picking me up. Isabel, you look gorgeous today! Jimmy, how are ya?"

She looked straight at me. I couldn't read her face but I stammered out a "Oh, I'm doing ok, thanks."

Her voice sounded genuinely friendly. What the fuck?

"Ahh, ok. I heard you had a rough week. Sorry about that and I hope you feel better." With that, she reached her hand up and rubbed the back of her fingers on my cheek. I was shocked still. The electric feeling of her soft skin on mine was intense and unexpected. Brian saw in the rearview mirror and said, "Hey, no fucking PDA in my car!"

"Whatever, Bry, you are one to talk."

Isabel grinned at that, leaning over to kiss Brian's neck as he drove through the neighborhood. I caught a glimpse of a hand moving from his knees inward and then Brian jumped as Isabel laughed.

"Well, stop it you two. That's weird."

"Bry, Jimmy's like my brother. That's gross."

The rest of the ride was uneventful. We all chatted about random subjects from the weather to the Rangers to how much we all liked the park. The calmness in the car was a perfect contrast to the raging inferno of thoughts in my head. What the fuck was going on? Mary was being nice, even sweet, and showing a savvy sense of humor. She wasn't being the little bitch I had known for years. Furthermore, she wasn't giving any indication that I ALMOST FUCKING RAPED HER.

What the hell?

I eventually decided that it must be a trap of some kind of trick, something to get me off guard and then the trap would shut. I need to be very careful.

We finally got to the park, got through the line and the gate. As soon as we were in, Brian flashed me and Mary a thumbs up and said, "Well, we're off. Let's meet up again at 5. We'll head to a restaurant, get a bite to eat, and head on. Game's at 7:15." They were gone.

I stood there, waiting for a minute like they would come back. I didn't want to look Mary in the eyes. Finally, I did. She was staring up at me with that same unreadable look as the crowd flowed past us. Finally, she shook her head and said, "Let's walk and talk, Jimmy." Her tone was soft and even kind.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry. I've been horrible to you and I'm sorry for that. I shouldn't have treated you that way. You are a good man and I should have shown you respect." As she continued on, I was having a hard time keeping up with her simply because of my absolute shock at her words and her tone. We entered a pavilion with chairs and tables.

"Now, all that being said, what you did was wrong. It was very wrong. I haven't told anyone because I don't think that's the type of person you are. However, I have a condition on my continued silence. Do you want to hear it?"

I squeaked out a 'yes, please.'

"You are my slave until I go back to college. You will do what I say, when I say it. You won't argue or disobey at all. Do you understand?" That seemed a small price to pay to avoid a felony charge and being gang raped in prison so I quickly answered an affirmative.

She laughed with a surprisingly girlish laugh.

"Good, now let's have some fun. I love this place!"

I set down the bags and made sure everything was straight. As I glanced up, I froze. Mary was slowly taking off her t-shirt. It slid up her abs, grabbing them like it didn't want to let go. The end finally met the bottom of her bikini top and reveal a bright green print covering those magnificent breasts. I was slightly disappointed to see that it was a much more modest top than her others at home. Regardless, her cleavage and breathtaking beauty made it worth it. She tugged the shirt off her head and tossed it in the bag at my feet. She flashed me a genuine smile and then grabbed her shorts.

Shimmying them off her butt and down her legs was maybe the sexiest thing I've ever seen, at least that's what I thought at that point. The white cotton material slowly revealed a green bottom to match the top, lowly hugging her pelvic area. As the shorts got lower and then gracefully fell down her legs, I saw she was wearing the boy-cut bikini bottoms. Damnation! Why cover up that gorgeous ass any more than necessary. I'm kind of glad she did because I was already feeling my cock stirring and I didn't want a full staff just yet.

Mary bent over and grabbed some sun tan lotion out of her bag and propped one foot up on a chair. I was still wearing my shades at this point and thanking every heavenly star for that. It meant I could ogle while pretending to do something else. I sat down and made a show of untying my shoes and taking them off. Really, I was just watching her.

Her smooth hands rubbed the lotion into her feet and then calves in soft circular motion, caressing and massaging the skin like I desperately wanted to. She got past her knee and went up her thigh and hamstring. I saw the slightest of shivers as she got close to her pussy, rubbing the sacred skin on her inner thigh with care. She repeated with her other leg, torturing me in lust. After she was done, she got her arms, face, breasts and stomach. The breasts part was awesome because she would pull the fabric away just a bit to rub the lotion all over. I saw her give a very small shake again on each one. Was she turned on? What the fuck?

I did my own arms, chest and legs during this time and was getting ready to try for the back when I heard her.

"Jimmy, will you rub lotion on my back?"

Does a dick like pussy? Sure as hell I will!

"Uhh, yeah, sure."

I grabbed the lotion and squirted some in my hand. Of course, the normally smooth stuff came out like a big fart and sounded like one too. I heard her giggle and she said, "Contain yourself, please."

Fuck, she's not too bad when she's not being all bitchy.

I rubbed the lotion on her back, starting with her shoulders and working down. She had really nice musculature for a girl, not like a female body builder or anything, just like a athletic and toned girl. I was in fucking heaven. The only problem was the that the softness of her hot skin and my rubbing was causing other parts of my anatomy to react. My cock quickly shot up and I had to point him straight up so everyone wouldn't notice a tent.

I worked my way down and got lower. As I got close to her bottoms, she bent over and her hands on her knees, perking her ass out to me. "This easier?" She asked in a innocent girly voice. Fuuuuuck….

"Uhh, yeah. That's nice, I mean fine." She laughed. I felt like a moron.

I rubbed it down and she reached back and pulled her bottoms down, just a few inches. "Get it good, I don't want to be burned in such a private area."

I could just see the top of her crack. My life's culmination felt like it was happening as I rubbed that lotion on the top of her firm ass. As soon as I was done, she straightened up and leaned back against me, thrusting her arms into the air and around the back of my neck. Oh glorious view! Her tits were right there and she felt so fucking good against me. She smelled fresh and light, some kind of fruity flavor that made me want to lick and kiss her whole body, one slow inch at a time. What the fuck was she playing at?

As she snuggled up against me and sighed, I heard her softly begin to speak, very quietly.

"Jimmy, here's the first part of my command to you. For the rest of our time here at the waterpark, you are to treat me like your girlfriend. You will open the doors for me, hold my hand, get things for me, and generally be very nice to me."

She craned her head back so she could look me in the eyes. Her eyes were so damned green and beautiful. A man could get lost in there and be just fine. Her pink lips were soft and full and I desperately wanted to kiss them, suck on them, bite them, anything.

She saw my look, gave a soft laugh, and quietly continued. Her ass started to rub up and down on my cock, creating phenomenal sensations that were all to similar to the other day in the shed. What the fuck is she doing?

"There are a few conditions, Jimmy. You can't touch me anywhere my bathing suit covers. Acting like my boyfriend doesn't give you any privileges. In fact, you won't do more than hold my hand or put your arm around me unless I say. Do you understand?"

"Sure." I didn't give a shit at that point. I really wanted to act like her boyfriend, just to be around her. This girl is fucking intoxicating.

"Great, let's go!" With that and a laugh, she was gone. I immediately missed her scent, that light smell of fruity perfume and her. Oh, my dick missed her ass too. Duh.

We went all around that fucking park. We laughed, joked, made fun of people we saw, and held hands. That might have been my favorite part. Her hand was smaller than mine, soft, and warm. I really liked holding it.

I kept some cash in a ziplock bag so I could by us shit whenever we needed it. Since I didn't have rent and I'm a pretty good about saving money, I had some money to blow before I got that sweet job in a month. Then, I would be banking. Old pos car that's paid off? Bye bye! New Camaro? Hello!

We grabbed some drinks and sat on a bench, just talking. She was really nice to be around and I was coming to see that she had a very quick, subtle sense of humor and an extremely upbeat, positive attitude about almost everything. That fit in with my sarcasm and cynicism quite well. At one point, she shot some Dr Pepper (don't even fucking think about putting a period after the 'Dr' if you are a real Texan) at me. I loved it, even as I sputtered and wiped my face off.

Was she… flirting with me? What was going on? Was I enjoying this? Mary fucking Johnson was flirting with me in an innocent, subtle way and I was loving it? What the hell was going on? I wasn't sure but I wanted to find out. That, I think surprised me more than anything.

We rode some slides, laughing the whole while. Mary didn't really surprise me when I found out she liked all the big, fast, scary rides. With a infectious laugh or a girly giggle, she'd jump right off and splash out of the water at the bottom, looking like a kid and begging to do it again. I think, looking back, that I loved her at that point. I just didn't know it.

We stood forever in line for this one ride, a ride where you go down these black tubes in double intertubes. We hopped up and the guy told me I had to go in front with her behind. We got and I sat down. She sat down behind me and her long, smooth legs came on each side of me. We had to wait a bit for our turn so we just floated in the water.

I felt Mary's fingers start to play with my hair, pulling and tugging gently. That playful caress soon turned into a genuine rubbing of my temple and neck. I decided to return the favor by rubbing each foot in one hand. I got a playful slap on the head.

"You bad boy. I didn't say you could do that. Keep going though, it feels good."

Well all good things must come to an end because shortly thereafter it was our turn and we floated to the drop off. BLAM! We were spinning and shouting, laughing and choking as the water hammered us in the pool. It was glorious. I hated it because she couldn't rub my hair anymore. I know, I'm crazy.

Laughing we got out at the bottom.

"I want ice cream!" Mary was so cute and enthusiastic with that.

"Alright, let's get some."

123456...8