James and Sarah: College Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

But, now, I wasn't home anymore. I got butterflies in my stomach when I thought about James's first visit. I was determined to have his cock inside me before he got his coat off. Unfortunately, as it turned out, that wouldn't be for another month. In the meantime, I would attend class and be the best student I could be -- and, unfortunately remain the virginal maiden.

As I dressed for the first day of classes, I reached for my bra, then pulled back. "What the Hell," I muttered. "This is my first day of college. I'm free. Why should I wear a bra?"

So I didn't. I didn't really need one: my tits were not overly large and didn't sag in the least, and I could walk out the door without my father patting me on the back to confirm the presence of a bra before leaving the house. Hell, I would just go without a bra, today, and I would use the word "tits" if I wanted to.

When I reached for a top, my hand pulled out a white cotton tank top that fit loosely both on top and bottom; it left a gap of about four inches of skin above my short denim skirt. It felt a little breezy, and if I looked closely enough, I could see the hint of a couple of dark, hard nipples faintly peeking through the thin material of my blouse. It didn't matter. It was so faint that only I could see them -- probably.

My first class was French, and I took a seat in the front row. Professor Trudeau was an engaging fortyish man with long, flowing prematurely white hair. He gave me a disarming smile and glanced between my legs. I realized that I had inexplicably left my legs slightly apart, but instead of acting like an immature prima donna by closing them, I left them as they were. After all, I had on panties.

Still smiling, Professor Trudeau strolled casually my way until he was standing directly over me, looking down -- right through the gap in my halter top. I felt my face heat up with excitement. I wondered if he could see my nipples. If so, he was only the second man to do so.

He said, "Welcome to my class on your first day of college. Isn't it nice to be in an environment where you can make your own decisions?

Amazing, I thought, he's already working to get into my pants. Men are all the same, regardless of their age or standing. But I said nothing.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You're a lucky girl. I've picked you as my first-day-of-school virgin."

Then he straightened up and said, "Come by my office at Maison Francais after your last class, today. I want to help you get off on the right track at college." He put a slight emphasis on the words "get off."

Fat chance, I thought, as I squeezed my legs together and pulled my halter top closer to my body. He doesn't really think I would come to his office. He didn't actually say it, but he hinted he wanted to fuck me. How pretentious and arrogant can you get? No way am I going to his office today or any other day. What a joke. He thinks he's going to fuck me -- on my first day of school, yet. Ha!

After my last class for the day, I found my legs taking me to Dr. Trudeau's office. I don't know why I was going in that direction. I knew he wasn't going to lay a hand on me, much less fuck me, but I guess I felt compelled to show the arrogant bastard who was actually in charge of our relationship. What "relationship?" What made me say that word? There would be no relationship.

I located Maison Francais along the east side of the campus Quad and ventured inside. The door to Dr. Trudeau's office was open when I arrived, and I could see a student who seemed to be slightly older than I, bending over his desk, seemingly in deep conversation. Dr. Trudeau's eyes were not looking at her face, and I saw why when when she turned around, I could see that she was wearing a low-cut top, and the jiggle in her tits as she walked suggested that she was wearing no bra.

As she walked by me, she gave me a knowing smile and said, "Hi. I'm Molly."

Nodding her head toward Dr Trudeau. She continued, "He still likes to see my tits every once in awhile, so I come in periodically and give him a nice, long look at them. Sometimes he feels them, sometimes he doesn't. Depends on his mood. I get an "A" in his class every semester."

She stopped and looked me in the eye and said, "I was last year's fist-day virgin. You are this year's sacrifice. Congratulations. He's really good: the perfect man for your first time. But beware. After he fucks you today, he will lose most of his interest in you. Then, he will lay you only infrequently. Never fear, though. He's really good at setting you up with other guys that are only too happy to nail naive but juicy coeds. Last year, he set me up with the quarterback on the football team. We've been lovers ever since. I would never marry the self-centered asshole, but he's good with his dick."

She then walked out, giving a short wave over her shoulder at Dr. Trudeau.

I started to walk away, but Dr. Trudeau's soft, firm voice froze me. "Come in," he said. "It's good to see you. I'm glad you came."

My mind had me walking out the door, but my legs took me inside.

Trudeau smiled and said, "Please lock the door. We need some privacy."

Mechanically, I locked the door, then turned back toward the professor. As I did so, I noticed a bed along the side wall of his office. Almost apologetically, he said, "The official justification for the bed is so I can sleep here when I work late, but the real reason is to make it convenient for seducing coeds. We'll try it out in a little bit, but for now, please come come over here where we can establish an intimate rapport."

He was smiling and seemed like the gentlest, kindest, most benevolent older man I had ever met. "Oh," he said. "Feel free to leave anytime you want. I suspect, however, that you will be glad you stayed. I can teach you things you would never learn from a younger man. I can push all the right buttons.

"And whether you know it or not, you are ripe and ready. Your clothing and the carelessness of leaving that gap between your legs in my classroom was a classic freshman giveaway. You are ready to explore your sexuality, but your boyfriend is not here. Am I right?"

I didn't say anything, but I also didn't move. He reached out, putting a hand on each hip and pulled me closer. Surprisingly, I willingly stepped forward.

"I'm leaving," I said. But I didn't move.

He put his fingers under the bottom of my halter top and started pulling it up, as he said, "You were right. I did see your nipples earlier in my classroom, but I want to see them again. I really like tits, especially well-shaped, smallish ones like yours. Here, hold this up."

I took control of my top and held it up, well above my tits.

"Do you mind if I taste these delicious-looking little nipples."

"Uh," I protested. "Nobody's ever done that to me, not even James." Then I leaned forward and put my left nipple into his mouth."

He gently explored the contours of my breast with his mouth, as the flush returned to my face and chest. My breathing got more uneven as I pushed harder toward his mouth.

Then, I pulled away. "I've always wanted to do this," I said, as I held my top up with my left hand, I took my right breast in my hand and and offered it to him as a gift, giving it the slightest giggle before feeding it into his mouth.

My breathing got shorter, as I pushed my tit harder into him. His hands moved to the bottom of my skirt and slowly began sliding it upward.

No No, my mind screamed as I felt the bottom of the skirt clear my hips on the way up. No, I can't! But I didn't stop him. I just pushed my tit harder against his mouth and let the skirt rise up to my waist. But it was OK. I still had my panties on. They would protect me. Nothing can penetrate my pussy while my panties are protecting me.

He let go of my tit with his mouth and pushed himself back. Then he took one of my hands and moved it to the hem of my skirt.

"Hold this up," was all he said.

Again, my body overruled the directions from my brain and took hold of the skirt. There I was, standing in front of a man I barely knew, completely exposing my tits, but feeling somewhat secure by the protection of my panties. I certainly would not let him lower my panties.

"You can't," I gasped. No man has ever seen my pussy. No man has ever touched my pussy. You must stop."

Instead, he hooked his thumbs over the top of my panties on each side and started to tug downward. For a brief fraction of a second, I almost jerked my hands free to stop him, but just then, his soft persuasive voice said, "Don't worry. I have to do this. It's necessary. But it's OK. Don't worry. There will be no penetration whatsoever."

I felt my panties slowly sliding downward until the open air touched the wet area around my crack. Then, he pulled them on down to the floor, and for some reason, I stepped out of them. Now, I was standing with my open tits pointing straight out with hard nipples and my pussy completely exposed. At least I was still standing up. If he penetrated me from this position, it would have to be with his fingers.

Then he stood up, turned me around and guided me toward the bed. I knew this would mean more control by him and less by me; nevertheless, I let him push me toward the bed, then lay me down on my back. In the process, I let him slip my top off over my head. I was now completely naked, without panties, lying on my back on a bed -- with legs spread wide. I don't know why I spread them out. It just seemed to happen naturally.

Dr. Trudeau left me there briefly, as he went across the room and adjusted the direction of the video camera. The video camera??

I pulled my legs together and covered my tits. "Have you been filming this?" I asked. "Have you really been filming this? I can't believe it."

Talking in a soothing, confident voice, he assured me, "Trust me. This is only for you and me. You will be thankful. Someday you can show it to your husband. This will turn him on much more than professional porn."

After adjusting the camera, he walked back over and sat down on the bed. His kissed me for the first time, full on the mouth. As he did so, he caressed my tits gently and lovingly. Then, he he gently removed my hands from my breasts and began tenderly kissing them. As he kissed my tits, his right hand moved down and carefully and gently began spreading my legs apart again.

I don't know. It just seemed so natural. And the wider he pushed my legs, the more thrilling it felt. It was so erotic to be lying on the bed with this stranger sucking my tits and opening my most vulnerable parts to the entire world -- and a camera recording the whole thing. Would I ever have the guts to show this to James? Then a fleeting though crossed my mind: The Internet. Could I trust Trudeau not to upload it so that millions of horny men could beat off to naive, innocent little me: the ultimate virgin? Then, I couldn't help myself. I slowly spread my legs a little further.

Before I realized what was happening, Dr. Trudeau got up and walked to the end of the bed, toward my feet. He had a small video camera in his hands.

"You may have noticed," he said, "That I haven't touched your pussy yet. There's a good reason for that. You have an absolutely pristine pussy, and it would be a shame not to give it special attention."

He grabbed me by the feet and pulled me down until my ass was just on the lower edge of the bed. "Now, grab your legs and pull your legs as far apart as you can, as I take videos."

Again, a shot of electricity went through my body as he filmed. He started with a close up of my face. "Smile," said. "Your future husband will want to be sure you enjoyed your initial deflowering."

I realized I was already smiling. Was I really enjoying being seduced by a complete stranger -- somebody other than James? Apparently I was. The smile gave me away.

I could see him move the camera slowly from my face downward to my tits, where he stopped and did super closeups of my nipples. "Tweak your nipples," he said. "Make them hard."

I did so, realizing I was smiling all the while.

The camera continued downward, down, down, then stopped. Again, he zoomed in. Talking to the camera, he said,"Here is a pussy that is as virgin as it gets. No man has ever touched this pussy, not even me. Let's explore this pristine pussy. Sarah, Honey, put both your hands on your pussy."

Why did he want me to cover it up? I didn't want to cover it up. I was loving revealing myself completely and unabashedly.

But he didn't disappoint. Another surge of excitement went through me when he said, "Spread it, Sarah. Spread it wide."

I hesitated.

"Spread it," he repeated. "Don't keep your audience waiting." I thought about the audience: James, (The Internet?)

Then I began to spread. At first a little, then more. Then more.

"Now, put a finger inside." I did.

It was the first time I had ever done that. I had played with my clit a little -- until I felt guilty, then I would stop. But I had never felt the inside of my pussy. It didn't really hurt much, then I realized it was wet, very wet.

"Now put two inside. My cock is going to be in there in about a minute, so you'd better start getting your pussy ready."

I knew I wasn't going to let his cock in there, or anybody else's, except for James's, but I humored him by carefully working two fingers inside.

Unexpectedly, he moved to the side of the bed and pushed his pants and shorts to the floor. His cock was sticking straight out. He said, "You're lucky. Your first fuck is going to be from a slightly bigger cock than average -- seven inches -- but it will be administered by a master, so there will mostly likely be only a minimum of pain, then you'll be so into the fucking that the pain will turn into something that feels really good.

"But we have to prepare things properly." "He moved closer and moved his cock towards my face. We don't have the time, right now, to teach you how to do a proper blowjob, so for now, just take it into your mouth and get it good and wet with saliva. No teeth."

Well, he wasn't going to stick that ugly thing into my pussy, but I would humor him by providing a little saliva. She took his cock into her mouth and immediately gagged. But she persevered and eventually she got him good and wet.

He then handed her the camera and said, "Here, I want you to record your own first fuck. Just push this button for . . . ."

"I know how to operate a camera," I said. "I'm not a complete idiot."

So I took the camera as he moved back between my legs. You can start now. Make sure you get a good "before" shot of my cock, then every step along the way until we get complete penetration.

I started the camera and pointed it between my tits toward his cock. I zoomed out a bit, so I could get my tits from my perspective then my small patch of hair above my cunt. Then, I zoomed in again. He put his cock millimeters from my pussy and said, "OK, are you ready?"

"No," I said. "I didn't give you permission to penetrate me."

Undaunted, he said, "OK. No penetration, but lets get some videos anyway. Is it all right if I just rub up and down your pussy?"

I thought about that for a moment, then said, "That sounds OK to me. I do want some kind of contact, even if it's not the fuck you want."

He started rubbing his cock in my groove, but it wasn't what I expected it to be. Every time he slid his cock back and forth, one of those famous electric shocks passed through me when the tip of his cock bumped over my clit. I knew about my clit. I had been sensitive to it all my life, and I couldn't help making occasional visits to it with my fingers through the years, but guilt always made me stop. Dr. Trudeau had no such guilt.

Now, he had stopped sliding and was focusing on my clit with short but vigorous strokes up and down and in circles, then back and forth. I was having sensations I'd never experienced before. I was having trouble keeping track of the camera.

"Mmmm," he said. "You're starting to produce plenty of your own lubrication. Do you mind if I just dip the tip of my cock a little ways in to re-lubricate it?"

I was having trouble focusing. "Uh, yeh," I said. "I guess it's all right. But be careful. Remember: no penetration."

So, Dr. Trudeau moved the head of his cock right to the opening to my pussy and started pushing slightly, but he knew what he was doing. He kept his thumb right on my clit and continued a vigorous action going there while he continued to apply moderate pressure at the opening of my cunt. As he knew I would, I began moving my hips to the rhythm of his thumb. As his rubbing increased my hip movement increased, and I began pushing back against his cock. I could feel the pressure and some pain, but I couldn't resist matching his ministrations. He held steady pressure at my opening with his cock while I got more and more athletic with my reactions. Suddenly, I felt a shart pain that quickly subsided and I looked down at my pussy. The tip of Dr. Trudeau's cock had disappeared, along with another inch of his cock.

I was penetrated, just as Dr. Trudeau had planned and as I no doubt had secretly hoped would happen. It wasn't James's cock, but it was a cock, and it was so exciting that I wanted to complete the act. Oh how I wanted to complete the act. Surely. James would forgive me for letting another man get his cock inside me before he did. Meanwhile, Dr. Trudeau hadn't eased up on the stimulation of my clit.

"Oh shit!" I sighed. "What the Hell. Fuck me. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

"OK," he said. "Let's finish the closeup filming and get on with the fucking."

While continuing to work my clit, he gently pushed in another inch and began narrating for the camera. "Remember. This is a pristine cunt. Every inch you see my cock penetrate is the most this pussy has ever been penetrated. Keep that in mind, as I complete the first penetration.

He pulled back, revealing a small amount of blood on the end of his cock. Then he pushed back again, this time half way. Then he pulled back again and slowly reentered me. Frustrated, I set the camera between my tits, grabbed him by the ass and pulled hard. He sank the rest of the way in. It was done.. Regardless of what else we did today, my virginity was gone. I was fully penetrated. Fucked by a virtual stranger. A really easy piece of ass, really, but happy. In retrospect, I knew that I had been ready, and I had happened onto this self-serving, arrogant, insensitive bastard just at the right time -- for him and for me. Now, it was time to finish things off, time for me to take charge.

I surprised my partner by putting my arms around him and rolling him over onto his back, without ever losing penetration.

"Time for you to take the pictures," I said, as I handed him the camera. Get some closeups of the reentry, then move to my face -- I'll give you a nice smile -- then zoom back out enough to get my bouncing tits. James will love that when I finally decide to show him the video."

While straddling Trudeau, I lifted my pussy up and grabbed his cock. It was weird but strangely natural to be holding a cock in my hand. I had never done it before, not even with James. I gave his cock several strokes up and down; he was plenty hard. So, I set the tip at the opening of my cunt and said, "Don't miss this."

As he filmed, I pushed down hard, seeking total penetration in one thrust, but I guess I was too tight. His cock stopped halfway in. I pulled back, all the way out, then repositioned him again at my entrance. I came down hard again. This time his cock completely disappeared. Sure it hurt, but it was also such a satisfying feeling that I just let things rest for several seconds while Dr. Trudeau moved the camera to my face.

I smiled again and said, "Well, James. Your sweet little Thai girlfriend with the perky tits, round ass, and dorky glasses, has her pussy filled with cock -- and is just loving it. It's not your cock, but someday I will show you the video, and hopefully it will make your cock hard too. Now, watch; I will perform for you."

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers