James and Zilpha

Story Info
James finds himself in a position of dreams.
3k words
4.1
34.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James felt the added weight fill the bed and as soon as he had noticed such a fact - he felt the sheets move ever so slightly. It was with tired eyes that he forced himself to see through the darkness, but seeing as he had been just moments away from falling asleep - he was nearly gone from the world. However, the warmth that spread across the skin of his back when they touched - it confirmed to him that he was not alone. James questioned who it was in his tired state and while he twisted around to get a better understanding of who the person next to him was - he smelt the scent. It was a scent like no other and the sweetness in the aroma had a uniqueness to it, thus he knew who it was and thus he smiled as he twisted around completely to see her.

"Did I wake you?" Zilpha whispered to her elder brother while she made herself more comfortable in their single bed and with every movement that she made - the more their bodies touched.

"No, you didn't, but I was nearly there..." James whispered to his little sister as he felt her thighs brush against his.

"I'm sorry brother mine. That wasn't my intent" Zilpha whispered to James as their heads rested against the very same pillow - inches apart.

James let out a yawn and stretched his body until he thought his muscles would snap and it seemed like every inch of him wanted to drift into the night, but he wanted to learn of his little sister's day, hence he whispered these words to her: "I know that my little one, but tell me, please, now that I'm awake - how was your day?"

James could feel her body recoil at the mere mention of her day and it immediately made him concerned. His concern was only enhanced when she didn't meet his gaze through the darkness of the room and thus he tipped her lowered head up with his finger until he could gaze into the shiny blue of her eyes.

To James's horror, he found tears within them and even in the dark he could see how the tears became tourists as the water travelled down her lovely cheekbones. Seeing his little sister in tears and in pain was the single worst thing he had ever seen in his life and thus, when he saw her once more in tears - he signalled for her with his body that she should seek his embrace and in turn receive the comfort which she needed. Zilpha didn't miss a heartbeat before she was nuzzling into his embrace and with his arms around his precious little sister - he nuzzled the blonde crown on her head.

They lay like that for some time and while he held her - he could feel the pain in his already bruised shoulder and thus he moved until the softness of the bed could be felt underneath his back and seeing as Zilpha was secured in his arms - she moved with him. In this position - she was on top of him and he could feel her tears against his Adam's apple.

Underneath the covers they felt isolated from the world and within their small bedroom, which was as dark as the night - he gave his little sister the care she so desperately needed. James could only surmise what it was that had hurt her this time, but he was fairly certain he knew the answer - after all, it was the same answer as the last time and the endless times before that. It was her friends. They always pressured her into elements which she did not want to do nor experience. James couldn't see a reason for why his little sister allowed herself to be bullied by her friends, but he didn't want to say anything, or at least he hadn't wanted to say anything until now that was. In this moment and with his precious little sister crying on top of him, James decided to speak of her friends and make her understand.

"You shouldn't need to put up with them, there are other people in this world which would love to be friends with you" James whispered to his little sister.

Zilpha froze and it took her some time before she began breathing again and he knew why. After all, he knew Zilpha's mind like it was his own, thus he knew that she wanted to run away from this topic, but she had not. Instead she remained on top of his chest and no longer did she sulk. The tears still dripped against his throat and he still stroke through her golden hair with the gentlest of movements, but she seemed more at peace with what he had done than he assumed she would.

"They are always so mean to me, regardless of how nice I am to them and they think that laughing off the hurtful remarks or comments makes it alright...but it doesn't and I don't know why I put up with them. Perhaps I endure it to not be alone in the squad and thus feel included, but I'm not like they are - I'm not them" Zelda whispered to her elder brother while she pressed her body into him.

The added pressure from her body made him realise something, which was the fact that he was naked and so was she. It wasn't just the pressure but also his hand which now patted her bare lower back in a caressing way that had discovered her nakedness. James had gone to sleep in the nude because he hadn't bothered to put on any fabric after his shower and it seemed his little sister had somewhat of the same attitude today. James did his best to ignore the body on top of him and instead focus on the seriousness of her words.

"Then don't be with them! Quit the team and quit cheerleading! Because what's the point if the world around you only hurt you? Spend the time with me instead." James told his little sister and he meant every word. After all, spending more time with his lifelong crush was precisely what he wanted, but he couldn't tell this stunning creature that.

"Spend it with you!? And do what? Play videogames? Read comics? We live different lives James. You're working and whenever you have spare time from it - you do your interests, but there are no similarities between us on that field - you know this. So what would we do?" Zilpha asked him and James wanted to scream at her until she realised that his only interest in life was her, but he refused. However, refusing to tell Zilpha was difficult and it was made more difficult when he felt those round globes nearly flatten as they pressed into his bare chest.

The feeling of her body pressing against him. It drove James wild with desire and in this moment, it became too difficult to resist any longer. To resist such a heavenly woman would be impossible for most, but to resist her when she was naked and inches from accidentally impaling herself on your cock - now that was impossible, hence the dam burst and his desire for Zilpha flooded his mind.

"I can think of one activity which would resolve around my only interest in this world" James told his stunning sister as he squirmed beneath her in order to align himself better for the imminent thrust.

"And what would that be? Not drinking I assume, nor drugs, nor smoking, nor partying, nor dancing, nor working out with me or anything I can think of which would be outside of your zone of comfort. So what is brother mine?" Zilpha questioned him as she felt his one hand travel down her lower back until his fingers brushed against her upper ass cheeks.

"To fuck you - endlessly" James said as he thrusted his cock into his little sister and he hadn't planned for this to escalate to the extreme fraternity of fucking his sexy little sister, but it had and now he thrusted into her sexy body with everything he had.

Zilpha was shocked beyond belief at the initial thrust. Yes, she had gone to bed in the nude, but only because she felt an impulse to do it and not at any moment had she thought of having sex with her geeky elder brother. But here she was, impaled on her brother's cock. It was like the air had left her body entirely, because she said nothing and she did nothing. Instead, she simply remained on top of him as he gripped her ass cheeks with both hands.

James had been insane to penetrate her to begin with, but when she offered no resistance - then he went mad with lust and moments later - the most amazing bubble butt known to man was held in his hands as he fondled and spanked their perfection.

James had always been in love with Zilpha and his lust for her body had spiralled into new heights when they started living together. She was younger than him by three years, thus making her eighteen years old exactly, but she looked like she was in her mid-twenties. In fact, her five-foot tall body was so utterly perfect in sex appeal that he envisioned her naked whenever he laid eyes on her tanned skin. The massive double d's, which in this moment were pressed into his chest, was a spectacular sight and James had seen them push themselves into the most impossible of cleavages, thus he thought of them as if they were something divine. However, there was one feature which beat their impressive nature and it wasn't her pretty face which had those plump and pouty lips that had sucked his cock so many times in his dreams that he had lost count - nor her thin waist and flat stomach, nor was it her shapely thighs which he had admired so many times when she displayed them in her cheerleading outfit - no, - it was her butt and her butt alone. It was impossible. A work of art. A single combination of perfected muscle and fat, which created two round cheeks of a firm and toned nature, but with enough fat to make it juicy. When he fondled those cheeks now - it was like he was living in a world of dreams where all of his desires where met, but this wasn't a dream - this was as real as it could get and that ass was even better than he had imagined.

Her long blonde hair laid a top of her back while her elder brother pounded into her with a power in his thrust which she didn't recognise and while he was fucking her - she remained frozen, but no longer silent. Moans escaped her lips and she was so confused by her feelings that she wanted to cry. Zilpha knew that this was incest and thus wrong, but she was enjoying it and it seemed that with every thrust he gave her - the more her troubles disappeared and the stronger her pleasure became.

James was ecstatic and the longer he fucked her with her resistance absent - the wilder his thrusts became. And James believed that no man with his life would blame him. After all, the blonde babe of every man's wildest dreams was on top of him, stripped of all clothing and impaled on his cock as he pounded into her tight walls. What made the experience even better, was that this babe was a straight ten. A cheerleader with the curves and beauty to fill an entire stadium on her own. A woman so far out of his league he would have to use lightyears to determine the distance between them and she was his little sister who he was fucking in their own bed.

James couldn't hold it in anymore and thus he came inside of her for what he hoped would be the first of many. Without a second to waste, James rolled around so that his babe of a sister would be beneath him and in an instant - his lips was on hers. James continued to cum inside of her as he kissed her and while he clutched at her thighs, he felt her kiss him back.

Zilpha was consumed by pleasure and the feeling of her brother's cum entering her unprotected pussy didn't even register to her. She had done sex before, but never had it felt this special and it was the way her elder brother kissed her that made her melt - because it was filled with the truest of love and thus she took his tongue in hers as she met his thrusts.

James felt her shapely thighs wrap around him in an attempt to get him even deeper within her and James was so consumed with his feelings for the woman beneath him that he struggled with a light dizziness. They kissed and kissed like they were lost lovers and he fucked her like this for some time until his lips wandered south. It seemed like he couldn't stop sucking on her neck and when he sucked on the nipples of her wonderfully firm breasts, then he realised that he could never give this up. It felt like an addiction in that moment and when he kissed her soft lips of a perfect pink for another countless time - then he knew that she was his. James couldn't explain it, but he could see their future together right then and there. It was a future of endless sex and happiness, but if he hadn't been certain, then Zilpha's words made it clear to him in that moment when their lips no longer touched his - which was when he began to slow down in the pace of his thrusts: "Don't stop! Don't stop James! Fuck me silly James! Fuck me - endlessly!".

Hence they fucked throughout the night and when James came inside of his little sister's filled pussy for the last time that night - he let go of her blonde locks, which he had secured in a fist, and collapsed on top of the blonde Goddess who had been fucked for hours on her hands and knees.

Zilpha was so exhausted by the insane hammering her pussy had taken - that she remained motionless underneath her elder brother and thus she fell asleep with him on top of her and with his cock inside of her, but the smile never left her face.

Zilpha awoke around noon and she found it strange that she was moving at first, but then she recognised the feeling and in that moment of dizziness, she realised she was being fucked away from her dreams and back into her bed. Zilpha's smile came back as well and as she tilted her head to look behind her - she smiled good morning to her lover, who also was her brother, but more importantly, she smiled to her new man.

"How long have you been fucking me?" she asked James as he spanked her ass cheeks with a passion.

"I've been fucking you for hours babe!" James told his woman and it felt so good to finally call his babe of a little sister for what she was. She was so fucking hot and James vowed to fuck her in every hole, because he would utilize his woman in every way he possibly could.

"Then don't stop! Fuck me until I can no longer live without your cock! Fuck me so hard you enslave me to it! UGH! FUCK YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!" Zilpha screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm rocked her world and while her delectable ass was spanked red in colour and her pussy hammered to utter ruin - she fell into a deep and blissful love for her brother.

James kept fucking her and soon, he had carried his little sister into the shower to clean off the cum which he had covered her back with, but he didn't help her in washing it away. Instead he simply continued to fuck her like a madman gone wild against the shower wall and while the faint screams of pleasure, which his sister made, echoed within the shower walls - he awoke to the darkness of the night and when he turned around in panic - he found his blonde vixen of a sister in a deep and peaceful slumber and she hadn't even bothered taking off her cheerleading outfit.

Yet another dream where he fucked her and used her body the way he wanted. They were so real to him that he was always left disappointed when he awoke. James couldn't even count how many times he had fucked his little sister in his dreams. It seemed countless and in every dream - her resistance was absent and he had fucked Zilpha in so many weird locations that it felt like they had seen the world together.

James laid himself down in such a way that his body pressed into hers. They always spooned when they slept and he loved to press his cock into her ass, but he never dared doing anything illicit. Instead, he simply held around his little sister and took her little hand in his. James knew that if he fell into another dream - then he would shred her cheerleading outfit into pieces before he fucked her some more, but he wanted it to be real and thus he wondered - what would her reaction be if he just began fucking her? Shock? Horror and anger? Or would she enjoy it? No, James knew that if he ever was to make his dreams his reality - then he had to seduce his Goddess. However, for now he was content by fucking her in his dreams and thus he closed his eyes and soon - he was in his dream and impaled and bouncing on his cock was his blonde Goddess of a little sister.