James Bond Redux Ch. 02: From Russia...

Story Info
Bond in From Russia With Love, X-rated version.
4.8k words
4.68
13.8k
13
6

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Second in my fleshed out James Bond movie upgrades. This is a parody of the characters created by Ian Fleming and intended to amuse fans of those mentioned in my story. No profit has been made. Disclaimer- Eon Productions own the rights to the 007 movies, and the novels of Ian Fleming by his Estate. Dedicated to Mrs. 123z, love you.

xxx

England, 1963.

On a secluded section of the River Thames Sylvia Trench was bundled up in the strong arms of James Bond. Engaged in a languid and passionate embrace they were spread out in a moored rowboat, ostensibly on a leisurely Sunday afternoon picnic.

It had been some time since their first tryst and they had some catching up to do. The last time the enchanting brunette had seen Bond was just prior to his catching a flight to Jamaica, a business engagement she was told.

That very early morning, after gambling late at the Le Cercle Casino, they had enjoyed a quick sex session, and it had been hot, wild and extremely erotic. Sylvia had thought about little else since, and her days had passed with utter tedium as she counted the days until his return.

When he had called her she had been thrilled and suggested they spend a whole day together as the last few days of Summer petered out. Bond knew of a spot on the Thames where they could relax undisturbed, and at once the enchanting woman began to prepare herself.

She wore a trendy polka dot bikini on the day, while he had a pair of pale blue trunks. As they were getting down and dirty in the long boat, the special telephone rang in his 1950 four door Bentley Convertible parked nearby.

"Hurry back darling, I'm starving."

Sylvia licked her lips as she watched the man move with the grace of a big cat.

"Bond here." He answered the phone curtly.

On the other end was the personal secretary of the head of British Secret Service, known only as 'M.'

"You're needed James, where are you?" Miss Moneypenny sounded cross.

"I've just been reviewing an old case."

Miss Trench sneaked up behind him and smiled.

"So, I'm an old case am I?"

"Quiet, it's the office. Yes, I'm on my way."

The receiver was wrenched from his hand as the sex starved woman spoke.

"He is NOT on his way."

"Hush! I'll be there in an hour." 007 grabbed the phone back from a fidgety Sylvia.

"Your old case sounds interesting James." Said Moneypenny with a wry grin.

The hot brunette groped and pawed at the mans hairy chest as he tried to fend her off.

"Better make that an hour and a half." Bond hung up and began to lower the soft roof of the car.

"Get inside you." He ordered and the grateful woman hopped into the rear of the car with a shriek.

With a flurry of arms and legs the lustful pair dispensed of their clothing and kissed and caressed each other like wild animals, the urgency out of necessity. Once fully nude the voluptuous woman climbed on the seated dark haired man and ran her lower body along his cock in order to make him stiff.

They kissed with open mouths as Bond gripped her by the waist and bounced her on his groin. Satisfied with his fully erect cock Sylvia went onto her haunches as he moved along the length of the back seat. The desperate woman swung herself around so they could settle into a 69 position.

"Eat me James." She said, confident he knew what she wanted.

Then she bowed and took his stiff prick and stuffed it into her mouth and moved her head to suck on it. Aware of each minute that passed Bond began to lick the furry bush above his face as he put his hands on both sides of her meaty ass.

"Yes, stick your tongue in honey."

Bond did so, swirling it around in a fast circle and quickly tasted her sweet secretion. Sylvia stopped bobbing her head to let out thankful moans and instead just rubbed his rock hard shaft in her left hand.

He drove his tongue in as deep as he could and inhaled through flared nostrils her musky scent. He slipped from her for a moment as he felt her warm, smooth palm embrace his stiffness, moving the skin of his cock up and down.

"Let me fuck you my darling."

Miss Trench moved up until she was in a position to ride his big pole. She lifted her ass up and lined her wet pussy up with his upstanding member and promptly dropped down onto it.

She gave a shrill yell as he penetrated her, the thickness of his generously sized knob parted her folds with the greatest of ease. Her eyes locked onto his face, his black hair that dropped over his right eye, his square jaw and two inch facial scar, and oh, those dark eyes that made her melt.

She bent to kiss him and her stomach quivered as she felt his strong hands take her by the hips and drag her to and fro on his aching cock.

"Oh James, oh my word!"

Sylvia did her best and held onto the back of the seat as she bucked on his erection faster, loving the amazing feeling of being totally filled with his hot meat.

Fucking the tall hunk in this position made her pussy simply leak all over his beautiful cock. He felt her cunt clamp around his tool and he shut his eyes in a desperate effort to hold off his climax for a little longer.

Their mutual thrusts were fast and erratic due to the confines of the car, which began to rock from side to side. He took a sneaky look at his Rolex watch and cursed the timing. Time to finish up.

007 rolled his lover over and yanked her curvaceous frame into a kneeling position. He spread her slim legs and pushed at her from behind.

"James you devil!" She cried as he pressed her down so that her hefty tits flattened on the leather upholstery.

Sylvia pushed her arms out as she felt his knob thrust up inside her wet slit. She gasped loudly as Bond grabbed her hips and gave her rough strokes of his rigid prick. He took a handful of her silky hair and tugged her head up with a wicked grin. The grateful woman grit her teeth, relishing being taken by a real man. All year she had dated wimps and losers and this man Bond was welcome to do to her whatever he so desired. Both their orgasms built as he fucked her at a feverish pace, his groin pounded against her buttocks making them wobble wildly.

"I love it, I love it, I love it." She whimpered over and over.

He gave her cheeks two loud smacks and then went into overdrive. The car rocked and rocked as they screwed their brains out until Sylvia came with a scream and convulsed on him. Then Bond exploded inside her sodden cunt and deposited his seed deep in her.

His pelvis still slapped at her butt as he gushed up her, then he fell on top of her breathing heavily.

"I hope one day we may get to spend more than just an hour in bed, is that possible?"

James Bond sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"Never say never." He said as he looked around for his clothes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Istanbul, Turkey.

Unknown to the British, the evil organisation known as SPECTRE sought revenge on 007 for the death of their agent Doctor No. A cipher clerk named Tatiana Romanova had been duped by them to be part of the scheme, thinking she was working for the Russian Secret Intelligence.

In London Bond had been informed by 'M' that this girl had fallen in love with him from a photograph she had seen of him, wanted to defect, and the lure of a Lektor cryptographic device was up as bait.

Obviously some sort of a trap, the procurement of the much needed device was too great and Bond was flown to Istanbul where the girl worked in the Soviet Consulate.

Head of Station 'T' Kerim Bey had greeted agent 007 on his arrival and briefed him of the current situation. That evening the pair of them drove out of the city to a gypsy camp on a separate mission that had nothing to do with the bait of the Lektor machine.

"I must visit the camp tonight, it is unavoidable, you may enjoy it."

Once they arrived after dark they were greeted by the elder of the tribe and seated on a long wooden bench. Dozens of the gypsies were scattered around under the strung up fairy lights, but Bond sensed something amiss.

"We have chosen a bad night my friend. Some family trouble. On no account interrupt these people."

The straight backed Englishman nodded as a loud crash was heard and two girls, spitting and fighting were brought forward by two large men.

"This is Vida and Zora, they both love the same man, but only one can be his bride. So, they will fight and whoever loses will be banished."

Bond looked the two women over, both black haired and sullen. Rags were in tatters about their lissom figures and both were bare footed. They appeared to be young and fit, their fine legs honed and taut.

An arm was raised as a signal for the fight to commence and the pair snarled and attacked each other, arms flailing, eyes glinting. Bond sat up straight as the hellcats thumped against each other and scratched and yelled. Before long, their attire was torn asunder and their glistening naked breasts were bared. Still they fought, stomachs and boobs heaving as they grappled. All the men looked on, excited and aroused.

Suddenly a loud bang sent everyone running as the camp was attacked. A rival tribe had taken the opportunity to strike. James Bond was at once alert and sprang into action.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One hour later.

Once the dust had settled and the attack over, the elder of the tribe came to thank Kerim and James for their valuable help.

"He says you are his friend for life and anything you ask will be granted."

"Tell him thank you, and to let the girls fight be declared a draw. There has been enough violence this night. Tell him I will decide the winner."

Kerim translated Bond's words and the chief agreed.

Soon after he was led to a caravan where he found colourful cushions, carpets and one twin bed. A metal bowl of water was by the door and he splashed his face to wash away the dust and heat. As the secret agent removed his suit jacket he turned to see the once naked gypsy girls now dressed in their finest attire enter.

Vida was the tallest, around five feet seven with kohl lined eyes, high cheekbones and long jet black hair that reached down to the small of her back. She wore large gold hoop earrings and gold bangle bracelets. Her off the shoulder dress in a vibrant red had puffed sleeves and a scoop neck, her deep cleavage appeared at the top.

Zora was as stunning as her rival, her black hair glistened under the candlelight and hung down her left side to her hip. Deep olive skin contrasted with her mesmerising grey eyes, her lips were fulsome and wet. A white laced trimmed top with a cold shoulder design shifted Bond's gaze, along with a gold necklace that accentuated her big bust. Her sequined skirt fell mid calf, both girls were still bare foot.

This may take some time, he thought to himself.

Without words all three stripped off.

Bond was already hard, his full erection slapped up against his flat belly, then tilted forward at an angle. His back was straight and his chest out, his tight butt firm and dimpled.

Zora approached him first, her large breasts jiggled on her womanly frame, her velvety thighs and lush ass hid a thick curly haired pussy.

Vida joined them and pulled the mans head to her and shoved her tongue down his throat. Her enormous tits crushed against his hairy chest, the nipples hard and erect, framed by dusky areolas.

Zora grasped the thick shaft and felt it pulse under her ringed fingers. As she squeezed him, a line of perspiration prickled his forehead. His left arm snaked out and he clutched the soft curve of Vida's ass, then he turned to his right and he and Zora engaged in a mouth watering French kiss.

Her supple fingers began to glide up and down his length faster and faster, until he gasped into her mouth.

"You like?"

"Very much so."

Bond cupped her left breast and squeezed, it was warm and firm to the touch. He circled the taut nipple with thumb and forefinger.

"You like?" He grinned.

"Ve...ry...mush...so." She answered in broken English.

"I like much as well."

Said her rival as she sank to her knees and guided his cock head into her hot, wet mouth. Bond lunged up on tiptoe and buried his stiff organ inside Vida.

Her head began to move up and down very slowly, mainly due to his thick girth, and her lips were stretched wide. 007 looked down at her muscled back and buttocks as she bounced on her haunches. Beside him the raven haired vixen stroked his flexed thigh with her fingertips which made his arousal increase.

"You are both very lovely." He said with no word of a lie.

Zora sank down and Vida handed over his slick tool as if offering a prize morsel. She spat on the crown before she let the big cock slide into her mouth and glide all the way to the back of her throat.

He was surprised and impressed to see her take the whole eight inches and the spy very nearly came. Zora commenced sucking and licking his prick and his balls tingled like crazy. Her face was buried in his bush of pubes, her glistening mane covered his belly.

"Me do." Announced Vida and recovered the throbbing prick and pounced on it greedily.

Her mouth sucked him in with wild, plunging strokes, her lips pursed, her tongue rolled. As she increased the pace her tits and ass twisted and writhed, and Bond thought it one of the most erotic things he had ever encountered.

Then he experienced a frisson of utter excitement when the two amazons started to kiss each other by his feet. Their massive tits crushed together, a mass of quivering flesh, then Bond smiled as he saw the pair of them nibble one side of his upright pole. Each moved upward and met at the tip where their lips merged before sliding down again.

Vida clutched his left ass cheek, and Zora his other as they continued their team work. 007 was beside himself by this time and desired nothing more than to sink his rigid cock in some pussy.

He lifted the girls and steered them to the bed where they laid out on their backs giggling. Then Zora shifted her body and laid atop her rival so that she rested her weight on the other. Their legs hung over the edge of the bed, their thighs pressed on each other.

Bond jerked his aching knob and scrutinised the offered cunts on display. How thoughtful he grinned. All he had to do was crawl between their legs and fuck the both of them alternatively. He peered closer, the pussy mounds were touching, the damp pubes mashed together.

Bond dropped to his knees and stuck his face right in. He brought his tongue up from the bottom, over Vida's lips, over her clitoris, and on up to finish at the anus of Zora.

He could hear the girls moan and sigh as they kissed each other as he carried on licking the twin cunts on display.

What fun!

Once he got the rhythm Bond pressed his tongue in deeper and lingered longer at each girl in turn, using his nose as well as his tongue. By now the pair of them wiggled their butts and bounced on each other, desperate now for the Englishman to fuck them.

"Please to fuck, please to do," babbled Zora.

The secret agent obliged and leaned back and aimed his prick at the damp pussy of Vida. He swiped the bell end and wetted the head then pushed up in between the forest of pubic hair and dank inside her hole.

The woman tossed her mane of hair back as she welcomed his generous tool. He moved agonisingly slow to and fro to gauge her tunnel, then withdrew to a very loud sigh.

"Ohhhh! Cried the gypsy hussy.

Bond eyed up Zora and stuck it to her next and stretched her quim open as his thick girth plunged in. Of the two Zora was tighter as he stabbed at her with fierce but slow strokes. He pulled out and gave Vida some satisfaction for a few moments before returning to the girl on top of her.

The next five minutes were great fun as the horny stud fucked the women one after the other, in and out, lower cunt, then on up to the upper. Eventually Bond felt his knees ache and gave Zora an almighty slap on her rump.

The girls parted and Zora laid flat out, her meaty thighs spread wide. 007 shoved her globes of flesh together and brushed his lips across the pointy tips. The girl wiggled her hips under his heavy weight in an attempt to spear his erection that was jammed between them.

"Fuck me." She begged with doe like eyes.

With a jerk of his lower body he found her wetness and pushed up inside her with a single hard thrust. They both sighed as he filled her with his eight inches of meat, then they settled into a steady motion of deep screwing.

Bodies slapped, legs tangled, groins squelched as James Bond banged the wanton gypsy girl. He glanced over at Vida who could only watch enviously, wishing it were her under his muscled body. Her eyes looked at his magnificent figure as his muscles flexed, his thighs and calves knotted.

His tight ass dimpled as he drew back, his cock almost withdrawn completely before embedding the fat rod inside the quivering beauty. Bond worked his cock in faster and faster, his body bouncing up and down like a well oiled machine. Zora scratched at his broad back with long nails that made him wince and drive inside her mercilessly. She lifted her bronzed legs and hooked them around the backs of his thighs.

He glanced at the other girl again as she lifted her hips and provided him with a view of her juicy pink cunt under the black bush. Her magnificent tits jutted proudly from her dusky torso. Not wanting to further their feud he thought it best to pay her some attention. Slipping from Zora was tough, her warm pussy felt like a velvet glove about his pecker. He looked down as a sticky trickle of her fluids escaped and ran down her ass crack.

The two of them rolled over and Vida leapt up and sat on top of his lap, with a big swish of her curtain of hair. With great care her hand fed his glistening love rod into her twat until she had taken the whole thing. A long sigh blew from her red lips as she remained quite still, their wiry nests of dark pubes became one big bush.

"Aye!" She cried as she attempted to rotate her hips whilst still impaled on his thick poker.

Bond grabbed her around the waist and helped her move up. This excited her hot gypsy blood and she started to writhe on him, grinding her pelvis along his hard cock. She was now amazingly wet and open and she slid up and down with ease, the friction was sublime.

"Ooooo, bay...bee!" She said in an effort to speak his language.

This made him chuckle as the hussy speeded up her tempo, pumping him and moaning incessantly. Apart from that the only sound was from the creaking bed as the rutting pair pushed up and down in sheer lustful motions.

Zora watched fascinated as his huge member was swallowed up by the sweaty cunt of her rival in love. Vida bumped and bounced, her boobs flopped around on her chest, her face was one of a satisfied woman, even spoiled, by the incredible man beneath her.

Then Bond eased up his jerking and pulled his cock from the steaming honey pot of Vida. He looked in amazement at his bobbing prick with its purple head and shiny stalk.

Both women came on either side of his prone body and greedily sucked his raw cock. They took turns in tonguing his length, Vida moved her full lips up and down, while Zora cleaned the bulbous head.

Then Vida moved her mouth to the tip as James Bond shot his first load. She sucked him right into her mouth as his creamy seed spilled from his pulsing cock. The white dribble from the sides of her mouth went down to her chin as he groaned with relief.

Not to be left out Zora took hold of his cock mid shaft and looked deep into his eyes as one last spurt of cum spat out and soaked her fist.

"You two make a perfect team, I really cannot choose between the pair of you."

The trio collapsed on the bed, Bond sandwiched in the middle and they relaxed in one huddle of sweaty flesh. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

123z
123z
822 Followers
12