James Bond Redux Ch. 07: Diamonds

Story Info
007 has plenty o' tool.
5.2k words
4.55
8.5k
5
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
820 Followers

Note- I do not own the rights to James Bond 007, neither the movies nor the novels. This is a parody intended for fun only.

x

Dedicated to Karen Dor from You Only Live Twice, another Bond girl gone too soon, RIP.

x

Amsterdam, 1971.

James Bond didn't know an awful lot about diamonds except they were a girl's best friend. On a mission as secret agent 007, the double O prefix issued by British Secret Service for a licence to kill, he had arrived in Amsterdam. Tasked with investigating the diamond pipeline he called on a T. Case.

Huge quantities of diamonds from South Africa were being stolen and apparently stockpiled, and Bond had assumed the identity of a professional smuggler Peter Franks. The criminal had been detained at Customs and Immigration while he had been en route.

He arrived at the red brick four flight midtown apartment building and was let in by a female. When he entered the two room apartment he glimpsed a tall woman in high heels and bra and panties. A long length of strawberry blonde hair in a loose ponytail fell behind her back to the base of her spine as she vanished into her boudoir.

Bond looked smart in his two piece dark suit with white shirt and blue necktie. He waited in the main room unsure of the identity of the woman.

"Is Mister Case not at home?" He asked.

"There is no Mister Case, the T is for Tiffany, help yourself to a drink."

The high lilted voice had an American accent.

"Tiffany Case?" He poured himself a double Scotch from the assortment of drinks on a table by the window.

"I was born there, on the first floor, while my mother was looking for a wedding ring."

Bond took a generous sip of his drink and turned to face the owner of the voice. He was pleasantly surprised to be face to face with a young woman with mid length chocolate brown hair in tight side swept curls.

Only wearing green micro underwear on satin, she was attractive with an exquisite hourglass shaped figure. She looked to be about 120 pounds, and nearly six feet in the heels. Her firm breasts were close to spilling out of her skimpy bra as she tottered over on her five inch gold stilettos.

"Weren't you a blonde when I arrived?"

The woman gave him a wry smile, big brown eyes with wide lashes met his.

"I tend to notice things like that, whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette."

She stood by him, in her heels she nearly came up to his height. He took a deep whiff of her scent as she took his drink from his hand.

"And which do you prefer?"

"Not too fussy, providing the collars and cuffs match."

"Stay there, I'll get you some ice."

The brunette turned to walk back to her bedroom, her ass swished from left to right, two tiny dimples atop her firm buttocks.

When she re emerged with his glass he saw she had slipped on a lace trimmed mini lounge robe tied with a single belt at the waist.

"That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing."

"Yeah, yeah, show me your passport."

He slipped a hand in his breast pocket and showed her his British passport. She studied it and then handed it back.

"Let me finish dressing."

"Oh, please don't, not on my account."

She looked into his dark eyes and scrutinised his physique. He filled out his suit with broad shoulders and strong arms. Neatly shaven and coiffured, he watched her leave him alone again.

She returned to the main room once more and the secret agent pulled a face. Dressed in a floor length black gown with long sleeves, she had now changed to having bright red hair with a short, layered tousled look. Around her neck was a wide black choker that settled down an exceptionally deep plunging neckline that did not spare the blushes.

"I don't care much for redheads, terrible tempers."

Bond had reason to dislike women with red hair and he was reminded of two particular female SPECTRE agents whose paths he had crossed.

"It's my own."

She spread her hands and went to the drinks table. As she outlined the plan to smuggle 50,000 carats of diamonds 007 listened intently, although one eye was on her splendid crossed legs as she relaxed on her sofa. Bond suggested dinner but the brown eyed beauty told him intimacy was out of the question until after the diamonds had been shipped to America.

Later after leaving, Bond has learned the real Franks had escaped custody and in a dramatic fist fight in the apartment building of Tiffany he had liquidated the smuggler. Tiffany had watched the whole thing and helped Bond drag the body inside her apartment.

"Are you hurt?" She asked looking at his face.

"Don't think so." The redhead stroked his forehead and felt a trickle of blood at his temple.

Their eyes met and for a split second the tension between them melted.

"Who is this guy?" She asked but kept her eyes on the Englishman.

"Don't know, he's been following me around all day."

Tiffany looked concerned. She has a very revealing red halter neck top which tied at the back of her neck. A blue maxi length skirt with a low waist came down to the floor.

As she caressed his head with the back of her hand he gripped her by the wrist. She looked at his hard mouth and dark eyes and rested her hands on his wide shoulders. His muscles were developed nicely as they drew closer. Bond felt his cock harden against the confines of his trousers.

"Let's go to bed." He stated simply.

The pair of them stepped into her boudoir, the room was lit low, the air fresh. The spy spoke no words as he pulled her skirt off of her legs.

Her nostrils flared as she helped him by lifting her ass and undoing her top. The big breasts rose and fell steadily as she laid on her right side. Left in her black lacy panties she watched the tall six footer remove his jacket, shirt and trousers.

"Not bad Franks, work out much?" She referred to his broad chest and sizeable biceps.

He was quite stunning, something she did not expect. His narrow waist, lean hips and strong, powerful legs.

Naked, he padded to the bed, his rigid prick upright and hard, the head large. Tiffany tugged her panties down and spread her legs wide. She began to pant when his rough hand touched her on her thighs.

He pressed his lips to the hot flesh of the inner thigh, and she felt his breath warm her skin. The redhead laid flat on her back and let the man nibble her flesh, slowly moving in towards her pussy mound. Even in the low electric light her pubes looked bright ginger, glistening slightly with her need.

"Peter, yes, just like that."

Her hips jerked as she was teased by his tongue and mouth on her soft vaginal lips. His face covered her as he licked and sucked more frantically, his throbbing cock desperate to bury itself in her softness. He flicked the delicate folds and made her groan at the welcome touch.

"Wow, so good."

Bond pushed his tongue right inside her hot tunnel and felt the woman twist and writhe on the sheets.

Bond moved up and his organ rested on her stomach as he held her in strong arms. Then he was surprised when he was rolled over so that she was on top of him. She glided to and fro along his hard body, her long legs straddling his flanks, her tits firm on his chest.

"Yes, Franks, I need you, somebody. It's been a while since I had a man."

For James Bond it had also been a long while, since Tracy in fact, his wife of one afternoon only.

They kissed, her mouth parted so she could taste his tongue. He tasted of tobacco and whisky. She tilted her head and saw his eyes turn darker.

He grabbed her buttocks and moved her to his aching cock. With a twist and an imperceptible shift he entered her wet cunt, inch by slow inch.

Tiffany sighed, he was delicious, huge and hard. They linked hands as she reared up and let her quim fully take him inside. She moved up and down at the pace she set, not rushed but assured, her tight ass bunched behind her.

Bond squirmed with a desire to move up a gear. His tightened his fingers on hers and bent his legs at the knee, supporting her weight on his thighs. Tiffany breathed hard, riding the stiff cock with a faster rate, her eyes closed to savour the wonderful sensation.

She hadn't fucked a bigger man than he for a long time. Bond held her boobs in his hands, squeezing the nipples as he massaged them. He was surprised at how wet she was around his manhood.

"You're quite hot." He said.

She laughed in between strokes.

"You make me hot!"

The red haired woman started to rotate her hips and ground on his groin as she drove herself down. Her hands gripped his muscular thighs as she plunged up and down, splitting the folds of her cunt.

Then it was her turn to be taken by surprise as 007 spun her over and settled his weight on top of her. In the switch of position, his knob slipped from her slippery slit, and he held her by the waist as he sank up her. One smooth, yet firm shove and he was balls deep inside.

Now in control the secret agent tightened all the muscles in his butt and legs and banged the living daylights out of the helpless woman. The bed creaked and shook under his thunderous thrusting, his powerful strokes becoming ever more urgent.

"Yes, Peter, yes fuck me, fuck me." She intoned, her legs kicking out and up.

Her hips bounced off of the bed beneath him, as his thick cock fucked in and out of her sopping quim, the wet sleek channel devouring his every fat inch with great satisfaction. With great strength on his part he lifted her legs back to her shoulders, and rammed in hard, grinding into her yielding quim. She screamed and raked his body with fingers like claws as he skewered her body under his.

It didn't take too long before she lost all control and her release loomed.

"So...wonder...ful...keep going." She mumbled.

Bond consumed her sexy body with a passion, churning her soft pussy to mush. The angle of entry brought obscene language from the crazed woman as his pelvis smacked on her pussy mound. The hugeness of his organ slamming deeper inside was too great and she screamed out in a shrill voice.

Tiffany shook her head from side to side as she came on his cock, foaming around the thick girth of his boner. Then he went stiff and plunged in one more time and held his rigid length embedded. He ejaculated with an almighty jerk of his pelvis, once, twice, thrice and done.

Breathing heavily they both rested, he on top of her, until they caught their breath again. Bond slipped out and laid on his back as Tiffany reached out for her cigarettes.

"Nice fuck, Franks."

"Don't mention it. Now, where are the diamonds?"

Bond followed her stare as she looked up at the chandelier and flicked the switch. The thing burst into bright light as he smiled at the cunning trick. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Las Vegas, same week.

James Bond had flown to the USA with the diamonds secretly hidden inside the dead body of Franks. At the Tropicana Casino 007, dressed in a white tuxedo hit the craps table and gambled big in order to attract attention to himself, still posing as Franks. He had kept the real diamonds in order to follow the next link in the pipeline.

"Hi, I'm Plenty, Plenty O'Toole."

"Named after your father, naturally." He said dryly.

He stole a glance at the buxom floozy, then turned to fully take in her full figure. Voluptuous in a very low cut purple dress, her cleavage deep from the hugest tits he had seen in years. Obviously braless, her big nipples poked out of the skinny dress at him.

She barely came up to his shoulder, a mere five feet plus in her heels. A brunette bombshell with a mass of dark curls piled up on her head, her hazel eyes sparkled as she smiled at him.

Bond collected a sizeable win at dice and Plenty followed him to his suite. Inside she wasted no time in stripping off her dress, leaving the girl naked in pink panties. Her stunning D sized boobs tumbled out and flopped over her chest. The Englishman was unable to tear his eyes from her massive melons, large on her average sized frame, the areolas big and round.

"You're quite the girl, Plenty."

She giggled and moved around, her basketball sized boobs jiggled and bounced.

"Thanks lover, wanna fuck 'em? Wanna put your cock in my big tits?"

"Okay." Said Bond as he unzipped his fly.

Plenty went down and knelt at his shoes as Bond removed his tux. Her right hand slipped inside his trousers and retrieved his semi hard cock.

"Oooh, it's a nice one, put it between my tits."

The brunette dribbled down her boobs and then made a channel as she mashed the ample globes together. His erection slotted into the slippery groove, and rested the solid length in the cavernous middle. In fact her hooters were so enormous she didn't even need to hold them together, his cock just slid on in between. Plenty looked closely at the thick veiny shaft with the tapered head, now at its full length.

"Feels nice." She sighed as she pushed her titanic naked tits around the organ and squeezed.

His prick slithered up and down and he looked down with amusement as she tit fucked his boner. He was sure she had done this many times as he experienced a pleasant sensation as she glided the big pillows on him. Bond lurched at her, his trousers around his ankles now, his pelvis shifted so he could literally fuck her breasts, steady thrusts in the fleshy valley.

"Watch this lover." She said and dipped her head.

He held her shoulders as Plenty planted her mouth on the far crown and sucked on the big bell end.

"Uuummmmm!" She slobbered, her mouth filled with the spongy top.

With his hands in encouragement she began to bob her head to and fro, her lips a wet, cherry red on his knob. 007 was quite impressed as she gurgled and sucked harder, her spittle wetting his cock head. Her fingers dug into his bared thighs as he pushed up into her tit tunnel, then he withdrew for fear of coming.

Plenty smiled and stood, tottering on her heels.

"Lets go fuck, Peter."

"Okay," he said and stripped out of his clothing.

Suddenly three thugs appeared from nowhere and picked up the shrieking girl and flung her out of the window. She landed in the outdoor pool with a big splash.

Bond turned to the men, naked as the day he was born, and raised his hands up in surrender.

"Well gentlemen, you appear to have caught me with more than my hands up. Now, I expect you are looking for the diamonds...well..."

007 was surprised when the thugs retreated and left the suite.

He went to the bedroom where he discovered Tiffany Case in his bed wearing a mini chiffon lace baby doll nightgown in black. Totally see through, Bond could clearly make out her ginger pussy.

"Hello again, that's another nearly something you have on."

"We need to talk." She said as 007 joined her on the bed.

"Any particular subject?" Tiffany looked at him and stroked his back with her bare foot.

"You choose."

"Diamonds?"

"Good boy. Where are they?"

"Safe, we can discuss where later."

"Did you enjoy little Miss boobs?"

"Quite titillating."

"I could tell." Tiffany eyed his shiny erection.

"Oh yeah? I'll show you titillating, come here."

Bond's muscles rippled as he grasped her breasts in his strong hands and kneaded them through the flimsy material.

"Do you like MY tits, Peter?"

Tiffany cooed and pressed her curvaceous body against her virile lover.

"Yes, I like your tits."

His fingers teased the hardening nipples as they kissed, her sizzling tongue deep in his mouth. Her fingers brushed his steel like cock as they smooched.

"My, that sure is hard."

Tiffany recalled Amsterdam and the night they had spent together. She wanted him again, badly, he knew which buttons to press and she needed more. Moving down, the redhead stroked his prick and licked the underside of the glistening tool with a long swipe upwards.

Bond went onto his back as he was sucked into her warm mouth and bathed with her saliva. He grabbed her short, tousled hair as his cock reached the back of her throat. Her boobs flattened against his developed thighs as she moved her head back and forth, moaning lustfully with each entry.

Tiffany moved up onto her hands and knees and shrugged off the nightgown, then she let his cock free and looked him in the eye.

"Fuck me big boy."

Bond was ready, he shifted the pair of them into a doggy position and came behind the amorous woman and nudged her opening with his engorged prick. He held her narrow waist and guided his cock inside her waiting soft pussy.

"Oh, lover!" She cried.

Bond leaned over her back and pressed his groin against her rump and rammed his entire eight inches in all the way. He proceeded to fuck her with steady motions of his tight butt, drilling her with assured lunges. Tiffany humped him back, her ass bopping up and down, grinding on his rock hard pole. He hunched to meet her backwards drives, and together they groaned with the violent movements.

He increased his pace and she had to place her head on the pillow as she was hammered into, his balls smacking on her pretty posterior. She loved it, he felt enormous in her weeping cunt.

"Go boy, fuck that pussy!"

She looked ravishing he thought, ass up and head down, her ass dimpled just above her buttocks. 007 leaned in further, kissing her shoulders and running his tongue up to the nape of her neck. On and on he plunged in, his pelvic thrusts pinning her flat to the bed. She groaned loudly, her cunt oozing juices, she could fuck this man all night.

His ass was a blur now, his blood boiling as her pussy tightened around his throbbing shaft. Tiffany went limp under him and shrieked as her climax tore through her. As he continued to bang her he thrilled to the feel of her well shaped butt against his loins. Using all his strength he fucked her deeply, then his balls tightened and he came inside her slippery cunt.

Thanks to the incredible tit warm up from Plenty, Bond pumped a river of semen inside Tiffany Case, until her pussy poured out his sticky seed onto the expensive sheets. He still fucked in and out, spurting his remaining cum into her gaping honey pot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Las Vegas, next day.

Once Tiffany acquired the real diamonds from the Circus Circus Casino, she and 007 handed them over to Bert Saxby, an employee of reclusive billionaire Willard Whyte. With the help of CIA operative and friend of James Bond the whereabouts of the kidnapped Willard Whyte had been discovered.

Bond drove out to the summerhouse, about ten miles outside of Vegas, in the hope that Whyte could provide some answers to the reasons for the stockpiling of diamonds.

On arrival at the seemingly empty house he was greeted by two limber young ladies. A tall black girl in a yellow bikini, and another in a leotard and lace up knee high boots.

Hired to act as body guards the fit women introduced themselves as Bambi and Thumper. In a brief struggle he was surprisingly overpowered and Bond awoke on a twin bed. The room was large and airy, bright with lots of glass windows that let in the stark daylight.

He felt something in his mouth, pulled tightly against his lips, drool had run down his chin. His arms and legs were secured to the corners of the bed and he was unable to move them. Raising his head he discovered that he had been stripped of his shirt and trousers and was naked and spread eagled, handcuffs about his wrists and ankles.

Even stranger was the realisation that a black rubber dildo had been strapped to his face and poked out roughly six inches. At the foot of the bed were the two female guards, now stripped and stark naked. Bond felt his cock rise from his left thigh and stiffen, despite his precarious situation.

The lean black girl had a set of perky tits with bullet hard nipples. Her skin was a warm, milk chocolate colour, smooth and supple. Her hair was cropped short, like a man thought Bond, and her pubes were trim and neat.

123z
123z
820 Followers
12