James Bond Redux Ch. 09: Golden Gun

Story Info
007 has a Goodnight.
3.6k words
4.54
7.5k
5
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I do not own the rights to James Bond, 007, neither the films or novels. This is a fan fiction for fun only.

xxx

Bangkok, Thailand, 1975

x

The old saying goes that everyone has a bullet with their name on it. British secret agent James Bond had a golden slug with his prefix 007 carved on the side that had just been delivered to the London HQ of MI6. All agents in the double O section were given a licence to kill, and the experienced spy had made countless enemies over the years.

Famed for using golden bullets was assassin for hire, Francisco Scaramanga, and he was presumed to be the most likely candidate. Head of British Intelligence, 'M,' decided to relieve 007 from all active duties until the threat had been resolved. Either with the death of the assassin, or 007.

Bond had learned, on a visit to Hong Kong to locate the manufacturer of the ammunition, that the close aide and mistress of Scaramanga, Andrea Anders, had been despatched to collect the latest consignment of golden bullets in person.

Following her to Thailand he was reunited with his old assistant Mary Goodnight, currently stationed on the island. Inexperienced in the field, she showed Bond an enthusiastic willingness to help out. In every sense. The green eyed blonde had unfulfilled desires on the tall, athletic man. She had admired him from afar ever since she had met him two years ago in London, he had a sexual magnetism that gave her a thrill every time he was near.

"James, it's wonderful to see you, I can't believe it's been two years."

Bond gave her a wry smile as he tasted the foul wine at their dinner table. The young secret agent had reserved him a decent hotel suite in the heart of Bangkok. Mary took a sip and gave a gulp of the disgusting drink.

"I approve." He said as he looked at the attractive girl opposite him.

"You do?" She said surprised.

"Not the wine, your dress. Tight in all the right places and not too many buttons."

The slim blonde felt her heart skip a beat as her eyes grew big, mesmerised by his brooding dark looks.

"Standard uniform, the buttons are down the back."

She gave her full lips a seductive pout.

"Well, until we get a lead on this Andrea we have some free time tonight. Not much to do I'm afraid."

He leaned forward and came very close to the wide eyed girl, her intoxicating scent filled his nostrils.

"I'm tempted, naturally, but I refuse to be just a ship in the night." She turned her head away in defiance.

Bond shrugged and the two spies finished their dinner in silence. Retiring to his hotel suite he removed his jacket and necktie and prepared for bed. A noise from behind him made him grab his pistol and he spun around to face the intruder.

"Goodnight, what a pleasant surprise."

He lowered his gun and looked at the alluring beauty who emerged from the bathroom in a sexy pink baby doll chemise in satin and lace. The hem just came to her crotch, the enhanced cups gave her 34B bosom a seductive cleavage at the V shaped neckline. In her bare feet she reached about five feet five inches.

"My hard to get act didn't last long, did it?"

She paused a moment then flung herself into his arms.

"Oh, James, I thought this would never happen." She gushed.

"What made you change your mind?"

Bond kissed her over and over again as they laid back on the bed.

"I'm weak." She cooed, loving the attention she was receiving.

Another sound alerted them that someone else was entering the room. In a trice Bond covered the startled Mary with the duvet as Andrea entered.

Elegantly dressed in a black halter maxi dress and stiletto heels, she was a dream come true. The figure hugging evening gown had an open back and a slit from the left hip that let Bond get a tantalising glimpse of her slender leg. The nature of the form fitting fabric flaunted her sexy curves tastefully.

As they sat beside each other on the bed she explained that she hated Scaramanga and needed 007 to kill him so she could be free of him.

"Yes, It was I who sent you the golden bullet, you're the only man in the world who could shoot him. I hate him, he's a filthy brute, I've dreamed of you setting me free."

She looked at him with smouldering eyes, her lips moist and pouting. Bond noted her devastating cheekbones, incredibly sensuous he thought. Her silky voice had a hint of the Scandinavian about it as he listened to her speak.

"I'd do anything to see him dead, just name your price. You can even have me if you like, I'm not unattractive."

He agreed and bent to kiss her hard on the mouth sending his tongue past her parted lips. Her nostrils flared as she quivered to his touch and pressed herself to him. Bond enjoyed the feel of her breasts against his chest, so warm and unyielding under the halter top. Their hands roamed over each other as they engaged in a lingering French kiss, his on her rump, hers around his neck.

"Unzip me darling." She said and turned from him to face the wall.

He obliged and drew the long zipper down to her lower back.

She rose and disappeared into the bathroom and Bond took the opportunity to bundle the protesting Mary into the closet. Andrea returned momentarily, totally naked.

"Charming, most charming." Said Bond approvingly.

The fabulous woman stood with her right hand on her hip. A tall five feet nine in her bare feet, she had a slim hourglass shape and incredibly long legs. Her soft curls tumbled about her creamy shoulders just above her perfect breasts, her deep blue eyes glittered in the low light of the bedroom suite. Between her upper thighs was a neatly trimmed thatch of dark brown pubic hair that ended in a small triangle over her plump labia.

He embraced the bewitching woman and they kissed some more, his fingers caressing her fine buttocks, both very firm and rounded. Then he bent and kissed her large boobs, one by one, crushing her curves to his athletic frame. Andrea purred with amorous delight, this man was so much tender than the bastard Scaramanga. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and held him tightly to her bosom.

007 kissed her left nipple long and meticulously, raking his teeth around the little nub teasingly. The woman moaned with approval as he moved to her right tit and repeated the treatment.

After a few moments the tall brunette pushed back from him and pulled his shirt tails from his waistband. Bond dropped his trousers and underwear and he was as naked as she. Her eyes locked on his dark and penetrating gaze, then lowered her view to scrutinise his well endowed erect cock.

He was rock hard naturally and Andrea gave her moist lips an extra lick as her left hand trailed along his inner thigh then gripped the thick shaft firmly. She slid her fist up and down as Bond fondled her stomach and abdomen. Their faces were barely an inch apart as they moved to the bed.

The English secret agent sat on the edge and planted both his bare feet on the lush carpet. He placed a hand on her mane of curls and pushed her to his rampant erection. Her warm breath felt extremely erotic as she put her mouth to his swollen crown.

She rested on her haunches as she popped the first two inches past her lips and sucked softly, her eyes closed in concentration. Bond looked on as he was taken in further by the rapidly moving head of the woman, her tongue gave his rigid prick flicks and swirls that showed her excellent sexual prowess. Not for anything did Scaramanga choose this woman to be his mistress.

Her mouth was warm and wet as his shaft touched the back of her throat. The tongue continued to bathe his bell end, slithering around this way and that. Bond clenched his fingers in her lustrous hair and pushed her down even further and managed to ram down as much as possible, so that her nose met his pubes. She was held there with a firm hold and she gagged several times before he let her up.

Andrea reared back and swiped her mouth with the back of her hand. For a second there she was reminded of the monster assassin who treated her like dirt, and recalled how he liked to sodomise her with his golden gun and ejaculate into her face and hair.

The leggy brunette sprawled languorously on her back, her mouth parted, her long lashes fluttering, and raised her arms.

"Love me, agent 007."

As Bond joined her she opened her thighs and offered her nest of pubes for him. His eyes met hers with a twinkle as his hand smoothed her stomach, moving ever slowly to her mound.

He put his mouth to her soft outer lips, moistened by her ardour, and lapped around in a clockwise motion. She shuddered and brought her feet up onto his back, her toes digging into his flesh. Through the downy hair the spy could see her clitoris already slightly enlarged.

His tongue glided along her slit up to the clit and gave quick strokes up and down. At the same time he slipped two fingers inside her wet gash and the combination of him pleasuring her brought heavy panting from the aroused woman.

"Give it to me, hurry." She croaked, her cunt on fire.

Bond settled his body on hers and they clung to each other with a wanton passion. She felt his cock head at her opening and raised her pelvis to draw him in. With a soft groan 007 shifted his hips and he was in. Her cunt gripped his hardness with a spasm as his long meaty cock shoved inside her to the root.

"It's big, I love it." She moaned with approval and put her arms around his strong biceps and held on tight.

Bond steamed in and out, delighting in her slippery pussy which made wet sloppy sounds as he moved his hard cock. Her head thrashed on the pillows as the hunk speeded up his thrusting. Andrea jerked her hips, her pussy foaming, as he pistoned into her lush tunnel. She uttered words of lust in a language he did not know, but he recognised the intent as she twisted and writhed under his relentless assault.

In the closet, the hidden Mary could make out every word, scream and creak of the bed springs as she was forced to listen to the rutting couple. The wooden base of the closet felt hard on her bare ass as she hunched low under the hanging clothes. She cursed the British spy and the predicament he had placed her in.

"Yes, yes, fuck me James Bond, deeper, harder, deeper, fuck me, fuck me."

Mary seethed with anger, and jealousy too as Bond fucked the brains out of the Swedish woman. Inevitably her hand made its way to her ever dampening pussy.

She touched her soft golden hair and pushed her middle finger into her puckered lips. Her thighs widened as she crouched down and frigged herself urgently. Not surprisingly she was quite wet and the blonde beauty smeared the love juice over her clit. She envied the woman with James Bond between her legs and wished it were her in her place.

Mary put her fingers to her mouth and licked them, she liked the taste of her own pussy. Now drenched, she was always one to get wet liberally, her fingers moved like a blur. Stifling a scream she pulled out just as a tremendous climax exploded between her legs, simmering into a soft tingling in her belly.

Bond meanwhile hoisted the lithe legs of Andrea up and over his shoulders, bringing her stuffed cunt up from the bed. Her thighs met her flanks as he rammed in, grinding her doubled up body into the soft mattress with a deep penetration.

"So good, so much better than HIM." She cried.

Andrea raised her face to kiss her new lover and their lips locked in a furious embrace. Bond could feel his sweat pour from him profusely as his muscular torso smacked against the doubled up frame of the woman under him. Her cunt squelched about his rigid organ that throbbed insanely with the need to ejaculate.

He began a last series of vicious lunges and then pumped his cum into her hot quim. Great spurts of sperm shot out of his pulsing cock head and trickled out and down the ass crack of the smouldering beauty. He remained inside her, their sweating bodies stuck together in the aftermath. Her big tits crushed on his chest, they laid still a while and then 007 slipped out of her molten cave with a final squish.

They arranged to meet the next day and the Swedish woman left Bond alone. Once clear he lit a cigar and put his bath robe on and went to the closet.

"Good morning, Goodnight." He gently woke the dreamy blonde.

"How long have I been in here?" Said the girl as she arranged her nightie.

"About two hours, give or take."

"You fucked that slut for two hours! Unbelievable!"

The angry girl rubbed her eyes as the light of the room hit her.

"But Goodnight, it was for Queen and Country." He spread his hands in his defence.

Mary pouted and stormed from the room. "That's it, I resign!"

"Darling your turn will come, I promise." Bond flicked some ash and grinned. "Just not yet."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

China Sea, later that week.

With Scaramanga dead, and his tiny side kick, Nick Nack, incapacitated, 007 and Mary took to the lower cabin of the Chinese junk as they made their way from the island to safety. Having outwitted the assassin for hire and recovered the stolen Solex unit, the pair of spies could have some time alone at last.

"Now, where were we?" Said 007 as he faced Mary Goodnight.

Bond and the comely blonde shed their silk Kimonos and stood before each other stark naked. The epitome of the blue eyed blonde, Mary was quite the looker he thought. All boobs and legs, narrow waist and wide hips, a tiny landing strip of golden pubes that did little to cover her twat. Her nipples pointed at him and looked inviting to the horny man.

His erect prick jutted out proudly, begging to be sucked, licked and fucked. Nervously Mary went to the big bed, her legs trembling with the anticipation of finally making love to James Bond. His cock had to be all of eight inches as he pumped his fist on it.

He joined her, the mattress sinking from the weight of the two of them, and immediately sucked on her soft tits. The cute blonde moaned with approval as the experienced lover teased and nibbled her succulent breasts. Her back arched and she pressed up to him, gladly offering herself to his every desire.

"James, love me like you mean it."

007 moved upwards to her pale neck and brought his lips to her tender skin, her scent fragrant and heavy. He raised his head as she lowered hers so they could kiss each other. As they smooched, his right hand palmed her left boob before venturing down to her fine abdomen. Their lips locked in a deep embrace and she squirmed on her cute rear as he teased her pussy, eventually easing inside her moist folds.

She moaned into his mouth and brought her arms around his neck as her pussy was teased open, as well as her legs. He twisted his fingers around the girls slot then pushed in, making her cry out with surprise and bliss.

"Please my darling, lick me like you did to Andrea."

He didn't need her to tell him as he kissed her delightful body down her stomach to her supple legs. She felt his tongue dance on her inner thighs and move in until he swiped her sensitive slit with a rasp of his tongue.

"Oh my word!" She purred, her head dug back into the pillows.

Bond made a humming noise on her cunt lips and the vibration was simply exquisite for the blonde. She had been too long without a man, and certainly not with a man such as this. His tongue painted her wet gash several times, his spit and her fluids coating his chin.

Mary whimpered and grabbed bunches of sheet as he shoved his arrowed tongue in and out of her quim like a tiny cock repeatedly. Then her hips bucked up as she felt her orgasm wash over her under the amazing oral assault on her cunt.

"Don't stop, my love!"

Mary screamed loudly, her feet beating a tattoo on the bed beside him, as he drank her cum and lapped her like a puppy. He kept a firm grip on her hips as if to keep her captive as he carried on licking her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" She sobbed over and over, thrashing on the bed uncontrollably.

Finally Bond rested, a grin on his face as he peered down at the panting woman. She looked back at him, his chin damp and glistening. What a bastard, she thought. So smug and so confident, and yes, she had loved every second.

Her wide eyes flickered to his bobbing cock, red and angry, and she knew she was about to experience the fuck of her young life. Bond sat on the bed and Mary moved beside him and took hold of his thick meat at the base. She looked into his eyes, then down to the rather intimidating organ. With eyes shut tight she licked the spongy tip twice and then tasted the hard shaft with a few tentative swipes of her delectable pink tongue.

"You're doing well, Goodnight." Said Bond as he looked at her flaxen locks bobbing to and fro.

As she grew more confident Mary took more of his hot tool into her mouth, sliding down more and more as her jaw slackened. She kept one hand on the middle of the forbidding shaft as she sucked him down, inch by inch. As her tongue flicked around in her mouth, his root delved to the back of her throat. Mary felt the water in her eyes as she held him still, her breasts rising and falling steadily. Then she pulled back gasping, her fist tight around his drenched cock.

Bond pressed her shoulders back to the bed and moved between her thighs, which he pushed out wide with his muscular legs. With his right hand he stroked his cock then slammed right into Mary, kissing her full on the mouth to muffle her surprised groan.

Her legs came up and around his back, her arms about his neck, as he fucked her without respite. Fuck, he felt good. It had been a long time for her, and she came hard, barely thirty seconds since he had penetrated her!

"James, you devil, fuck me, fuck me!"

The secret agent didn't hold back, her pussy juices ran down the length of his rigid pole and down his balls as he rammed in and out of her soaking cunt. Mary shook and bit into his shoulder as her lightweight frame was rocked under his powerful thrusts. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was literally skewered by his fat eight inches. She felt his hands wander over her curves, her boobs, belly and ass as his rampant cock drove up her. Mary was thrilled, it was as if she were getting fucked for the first time, it felt so good, so right.

He then surprised her by pulling out and she was shifted around so that he pressed his groin at her from behind. Her shapely calves and toned thighs looked adorable, as well as her round butt, as he bent over. Mary looked around at the athletic man as he hugged her body to his and entered her doggy style. She could feel his body heat on her back and bum as he pounded on her with deep lunges that pushed her forwards violently as he dove up her.

His palms cupped her boobs as he kissed her all over her curved spine, her fine ass pressed into his groin as they moved together. Mary became quite limp under the ordeal, and she would have dropped to the bed if his strong hands hadn't held her up. The blonde spy squirmed with the effort to take all of his stiffness in, but the red mist of lust spurred her on.

007 showed no respite as he humped her, rueing the lost opportunities in the past of having her. Her pussy was aching and wet and again Goodnight gushed on his prick as her second climax hit her. They both groaned together and Bond pulled the girl back onto his pulsating knob as he sent his seed jetting up onto her cunt. He tensed and then relaxed as he pulled his cum soaked cock from her gaping pussy. Mary fell back, their combined fluids coating her thighs.

"How long until we reach Thailand?' She asked demurely.

She smiled at 007 and put her pinkie finger to her lower lip innocently.

END

James Bond will return in 'The Spy Who Loved Me'

123z
123z
825 Followers