James Bond Redux Ch. 11: Moonraker

Story Info
Bond sees stars.
6.4k words
4.28
8.9k
7
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Eon Productions own the rights to the James Bond movies, and the Estate of Ian Fleming the 007 novels. This is fan fiction for other fans of a like mind.

xxx

California, 1979

"My mother gave me a list of things not to do on a first date."

The sultry French looker stopped brushing her hair as she sat at her vanity and peered at the reflection of James Bond in the mirror.

The large room in the Chateau was quite elegant and stylish with original oil paintings and marble busts, just one of many in the grand building. Soft candle light lit the room and cast a warm glow on the woman's beautiful face.

"You may not need it, I came here for information."

Tall and dark haired, the man was dressed in a casual black shirt and black slacks. The girl continued to study his reflection. Tall and straight backed, he had a muscular frame and firm buttocks, and his jaw was square and determined.

Slightly crestfallen, Corinne stood up to face him and Bond got to see her in her night attire.

Her sexy ankle length satin negligee was of the smoothest satin with a high cut slit on the side. The translucent gown of pale gold hugged her curves, and the bodice had a job holding her breasts in.

"I need information."

James Bond, agent 007 of MI6, had been assigned the mission to investigate Drax Industries, chief manufacturer of the space shuttle. One such shuttle had been hijacked in mid-air whilst on loan to the United Kingdom, and now Bond was in California to meet the owner of the company. Hugo Drax the French billionaire, had relocated to California, even shipping his Chateau here, stone by stone.

His personal pilot and aide, French born Corinne Dufour had flown Bond to the estate by helicopter, and now he planned to pump her for information. He had waited until nightfall to make his move. "Why would I help you?" Asked the intrigued brunette.

"Why indeed."

He pressed against her warm body with his and kissed her on the bare shoulder. A thrill ran through and she blushed like a young girl. At first she resisted his advances, her hazel eyes ablaze.

"You presume a great deal, Mister Bond."

She looked deep into his rather hard eyes, his dark hair fell across the right side of his brow and he clenched his jaw. Her heart skipped a beat and the next thing she knew he had her in a firm embrace, his lips on hers. One of her breasts brushed his arm, and her left leg slid between his. Their mouths pressed together and she pushed her tongue deep into his mouth, searching the warm recesses.

Corinne smiled as they broke and she walked slowly to her large bed, her head turned to him as she went. Bond watched her perfect posterior which was superbly sculpted in the satin nightgown. There she sat and spread her right hand over the soft sheet in a sweeping motion.

007 joined her and enquired as to the other activities at the Chateau besides the Moonraker project. Once she had told him what she had learned in her time there she laid back on the bed, her face a picture of lascivious lust.

"What about that list of your mothers?" He wondered.

"I never learned to read."

Bond bent over her and kissed her on the mouth, her lips burned with desire. His tongue lashed inside her parted lips, his hand in her brushed head of hair. Corinne could feel the hard rod that seemed about to rip through the fly of his trousers. As they continued to neck, he drew the tiny straps of her nightgown down and exposed her pert breasts. He moved his face and sucked on the smooth, round swell of her right tit.

'Perfect breasts, my dear." He muttered in between sucks.

Her flesh was warm and sweet tasting as he moved his lips here and there. The French beauty offered no resistance and let his hands wander over her firm thighs and soft stomach as her gown was tugged off her perfume scented body. Bond quickly dropped his trousers and underwear and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Tonight is for just you and I, my darling. You are quite, quite beautiful."

Corinne purred with delight as she was gathered up in his strong arms and spread lengthwise along the king sized bed. This man was ruggedly handsome she thought, despite being English, and looking at his pronounced erection quite virile! On closer attention she noted how thick and stiff his cock was as it poked straight out from his body.

"Touch it."

She complied, her slim fingers examining every bump and vein on his hard shaft. The she reached the smooth tapered head and ran her fingertips round and round. As she bent her head, she blew a kiss shaped breath on the end and watched his reaction.

"That's it, my dear, suck it."

Corinne rolled her tongue around the head in circles, gradually wetting it for her to draw inside her mouth. She pushed down, her hand in his thick pubes, and her lips spread over his cock meat and it delved to the back of her mouth. Her tongue flattened on the underside of the stiff stalk as it wedged at her throat, and her nostrils flared as she inhaled with a little rasping noise.

"Wonderful, simply wonderful."

The French beauty began to move her head back and forth, using her one hand to twist around the fat shaft as she did so. Then she eased up and let him out so that just the taper of his crown remained between her lips. All the while she held him still, her tongue was working wonders inside her mouth, teasing, darting and flicking wickedly.

Then she pulled back all the way and studied her work, his cock had a slick finish, the tip a glob of spit that refused to drop. Her own desire to have him was too much now, she simply had to have his cock inside her.

"Love me, James."

Bond bumped her thighs with his lower body and pressed his groin to her wet hole. Corinne clung to him, her arms around his neck, her legs apart, hungry for his stiff rod. He mashed his solid chest to her ripe tits and she gave a long and drawn out moan as his throbbing manhood rubbed on her damp crotch.

She was so soft, he so hard that there was zero resistance as the Englishman's fat cock head pierced her pussy. The big weapon spread open her cunt and was fully embedded with one single lunge up of his hips. As his muscular frame continued to move forward, Bond pulled her well shaped legs up onto his shoulders and dipped her back.

"Oui, magnifique!" Groaned the French girl.

He pulled back, her pussy seemed to be dragged out with his cock, then he drove in again with an assured thrust up. With her pussy fully exposed for him he plunged in and out, her creamy quim rippling around his rigid pole. She was not surprised when he immediately began to quicken his rate of his strokes, his angle of entrance gave him a deep and stimulating penetration.

Corinne groaned with delight, she loved it. Her tits pressed hard into his hairy chest as she was thumped into the bed with the force of a rampant bull. His muscles tensed and flexed as his whole body was pinned against her writhing frame.

"Oui, Monsieur, fuck me, fuck me."

Her long nails dug into his neck as he hammered in faster, sweat blinding him as his brow dripped. Corinne tried to lunge back at him as her legs bounced around his shoulders. Bond rocked his hips to and fro and this motion helped to drill the exhilarated woman harder.

'Aaaahhh! OUI!"

Her loud scream almost hurt his ears as she buried her face in his right shoulder. Her pussy convulsed as the intense climax took hold, hot juices creamed over his turgid cock. Still he rammed in, his balls slapping at her upturned butt with lewd sounds, their bodies sliding on each others in the heat of their passion. His whole body was animated, his energetic thrusting ever more spirited as he too neared his end.

"Here I go" He announced with a potent lunge in her.

The rush of sperm spewed out of his cock and into her steaming pussy, filling her tender cunt with a torrent of frothing cum. A trickle of fluids from her bubbling pussy became a veritable river as he withdrew his twitching organ.

What a fuck, she thought, what a cock!

Bond fell atop her and her luscious tits crushed on him under his weight. He panted in her ear, as he recovered his composure. Corinne dropped her weak legs and became limp on the bed.

Then he got up and began to dress.

"You're leaving?" She asked as she sat up and fished on the bed for her nightgown.

"Afraid so, thank you for a delightful evening, we simply must do it again sometime."

The proud French girl narrowed her eyes and tossed a pillow at his retreating back as he left the room. Bastard Anglaise!

x

Venice, later that week.

Having found important blueprints that led him to Italy, 007 had arrived in Venice to investigate. He had run into Doctor Holly Goodhead again, a NASA trained astronaut who he had first encountered at the Drax complex in California. Bond let himself into the boudoir of the American, much to her surprise. The hour was late and she was just about to turn in, after admiring the view of the remarkable city from her balcony of the Hotel Danieli. The secret agent had guessed the auburn haired young woman had been planted by the CIA to spy on Drax, and had come to her room to confront her.

He looked at her as she stood bare footed in her long mulberry nightgown. It seemed incredibly soft and chic, embracing her feminine figure nicely. Gathered in at the bust, the neckline sloped to show off her firm breasts.

"Very astute of you, James, how did you know the hotel I chose to stay in?"

He lifted his gaze from her bosom to her eyes.

"I like to keep abreast of things."

He raised an eyebrow and smiles.

"Could this possibly be the moment for us to pool our resources?" Said the American spy.

Without a word they collapsed onto the bed and embraced, eager to consummate their new alliance. As they writhed in each others arms, Bond slipped her gown from her upper body and glanced at her rounded smooth breasts. Holly gazed into his steely dark eyes and did not speak, she just arched her back and offered her tits to him.

His powerful hand cupped her left breast, fondling the flesh, admiring the firmness. She moaned as his thumb ran circles around the erect nipple, and closed her eyes, her head falling back to the pillow. Bond sucked on her point, lathering it with his tongue before placing nearly the whole orb in his mouth.

"Nice," she groaned simply, her right hand playing with his hair.

The CIA agent turned her torso to her left side so he could repeat his work on her right tit. He inserted it into his hot mouth and left a wet smear all over as he nibbled her nipple with his teeth, his right palm still cupping the other. The sucking of her boobs sent exquisite vibrations down to her loins. Holly writhed on the bed, aroused enough to push her pelvis at his lower body in order to make physical contact with his crotch.

His hands slipped about her hips and as the gown was finally removed he looked at her flared hips and well shaped legs. Her stomach was nicely flat, curving slightly to her soft pubes.

"I see you are a natural red." He quipped looking at her reddish quim.

She shrugged and stole a look at the big bulge in his trousers and attempted to put her hand on his groin.

"Here, get a closer look."

He sat up and rolled onto his back and drew his pants down, along with his underwear, and his huge erection snapped up onto his belly. His face turned to hers with a smug grin as she looked at his package with big eyes.

"James, I had no idea, you're so big!"

She grinned with surprise, delight and a slight apprehension at his eight inches of meat, one of the stiffest she ever saw. Bigger than any she had encountered, even Tyler, the black basketball player she had fucked in college.

"Just keeping the British end up, my dear Holly."

The naked American put her hand around the thick cut shaft and slid it up and down. Fuck, it was amazing, hard hot and heavy with a large head under the foreskin, even his ball sack was big! Holly began to pump it in her left fist, sliding the skin over the stiff member, his foreskin peeling back easily.

"Want to kiss it?" He asked innocently.

Her mouth watered, do bears shit in the woods? She leaned over his body and opened her mouth as wide as she was able to and popped the smooth crown past her moistened lips. His hand came up behind her head as she inhaled through flared nostrils, sucking on the fat head only. Once she was ready she moved her head and let his cock push inside her mouth, her teeth scraping the thick girth.

"Careful now, don't break the skin,"

Motherfucker! He should try to suck this thing! Holly got onto her knees and put her left hand at the base of his cock and pushed down further, a whopping five inches was now inserted in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, then released it and sucked in air.

Bond looked at her as she drew another breath then watched her jerk his lubricated prick a few times before plunging her head to swallow him up again. The second his knob hit the back of her throat her heart thumped in her chest as she experienced a trickle of her own fluids dampen her pussy.

"Gagh!" She exclaimed as she surfaced for air, drool coating her chin.

Bond raised an eyebrow and took the opportunity to remove his shirt. The low light of the bedroom lamps showed Holly his hairy, chiselled chest and strong biceps.

"My word James, I am so wet for you right now."

007 sat up and looked at her pert body and up thrust tits, his big erection pointing to the ceiling.

"Show me."

Holly Goodhead laid on her back and spread her legs wide, her eyes twinkling at him. Her right hand moved slowly across her stomach and then settled on her red snapper. Once she had his full attention she started to part her outer pussy lips that glistened under the lamp light.

"Shall I be mother?" She smiled.

He grinned as he nodded his head as she gazed wickedly at his lascivious face. The American spy put her middle finger inside her honey pot and raised her ass up from the bed. She proceeded to move in and out, her finger emerging bathed in her juices. Then another finger joined the other and her cunt parted even further under her probing.

"I'm so tight, I can only fit two fingers in. I need to make myself wider, otherwise that fat fucking cock of yours won't go in."

Bond groaned, his hand intent on jerking his organ as fast as he could. Holly winced dramatically as she plundered her pussy, milking it with rapid strokes of her fingers. She paused to drag them out and put them to her moist red lips. Her tongue darted out and she licked the sticky digits, knowing the Englishman was veritably rabid by now.

"Mmmm, tasty!" She said with a teasing lick.

Holly flung her arms out and tossed her head up proudly.

"Wanna fuck me, big boy?"

"Did you really just ask me that?"

James Bond rose up and spread her legs out and up, making her pull back her knees. With her cunt just how he wanted it. In one fluid move his massive manhood found its way to her opening and his bulbous head popped in as if sucked up by her pussy muscles.

"Yes! Put it in me!"

She arched her back and dug her nails in his broad shoulders as he pressed on in, inch by inch, ripping her cunt wide around his pecker. As he moved forwards her knees went back further until they were level with her shoulders.

"Wait just a second, let me feel that thing inside me."

Bond complied, although he desperately wanted to ram in and out of the sexy woman. He thrust up once, his toes up on the bed, his calves and thighs flexed. His long cock pierced her softness until his balls rested against her ass.

"Say the words." He looked deep into her eyes.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He moved back slightly, teasing the salacious woman.

"Sorry, didn't hear that."

"I said...fuck me!"

He sank in to the hilt, her legs up on his shoulders and looked down on her trembling figure. She saw the lust in his eye and gulped. Next thing she knew he was pounding into her with incredible lunges that pinned her body to the bed. Bond moved in and out, penetrating her as deep as possible, his cock ached from the want. Holly breathed with fast inhalations, taking him as best she could, as she was banged with full fast strokes.

"Nice pussy my dear, very nice."

"You, you're welcome." She replied. Shit, did she really just say that?

As they fucked on the big bed, their pubic bones to pubic bones, they both felt the temperature rise and the room fill with their heady scent. The upper ridge of his shaft rubbed on her clit with every move in and out.

Her legs were allowed to drop and she immediately locked them around his waist, her breasts mashed into his solid wall of a chest. She was now being fucked harder than anyone had ever fucked her before, and her pussy seeped liquid around his thick girth. Their bodies gleamed with sweat in the dim light, their muscles taut as they merged together in their passion. She looked past his shoulder and was amused by the sight of his tight bare ass bobbing on her with seemingly limitless energy. His weight was crushing on her ribs now as zestful thrusts made her quite giddy.

"I'm close James, keep going." She whimpered as she kicked out her right leg.

Bond fucked her with shorter, but faster strokes, his breathing becoming laboured. Likewise the woman beneath him, fuelled by his boundless energy, contracted her pussy around his knob. With his cock wedged in her cunt, Holly shivered from her delicious orgasm. She licked her lips and barely noticed Bond slip out of her until he hovered over her bosom.

"James?"

With a shriek of surprise the secret agent pumped his boner at her tits and strings of white cum shot from his pulsing knob. One long line trailed along the valley of her boobs to her neck.

"James!" She cried looking up, only to receive a glob of cum in her left eye.

"For fuck sake!"

Two more long squirts landed on her forehead and hairline, dappling her auburn locks with flecks of white, dribbling down to form a pearl necklace.

"That was lovely." He said and got to his feet. "I think you may need to shower.

"You think!"

Holly got up fuming and hit the bathroom. When she returned in a bath towel around her body and head she was alone. Her eye was drawn to the bedside cabinet where she had left her flight ticket to Brazil. It was distinctly ajar, and she knew she had shut it all the way.

Bastard Limey!

x

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, next day.

007 arrived in Rio aboard the Concorde supersonic aircraft and checked into the President's suite of the hotel that looked out on Sugarloaf Mountain. There to greet him was British agent Manuela of Station VH. Bond was delighted to meet the elegant and long limbed Brazilian woman.

Slim and attractive in a long sleeved maxi dress in eggshell white, her light olive complexion was tastefully highlighted. Her long brown locks were silky smooth with a centre parting. A very long V neckline showed off her upper body, and dipped down to her small waist where a thin tie belt drew the dress in tightly. "I believe Drax is moving his operation to Rio, he has a warehouse in the City, and I plan on paying a discreet visit tonight."

"Tonight? That may be a little difficult, what with the Carnival and all."

Manuela sat on the big three seat sofa and crossed her lithesome legs. The large slit of her white dress slid back to reveal her dusky pins and silver high heeled shoes, as well as a hint of white underwear. Her long dark brown hair fell down to the cleavage of her stunning breasts.

"Difficult or not, it's something we have to do."

Bond undid the two buttons on his casual jacket and took it off. He sat beside the leggy beauty and took a hold of the tantalising waist tie ribbon that secured the two sides of her dress.

"Meanwhile, how do we kill five hours in Rio if you don't samba?"

123z
123z
822 Followers
12