James Fills In

Story Info
After Eryn fails, James is forced to take over.
1.9k words
4.25
44.7k
36
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantito
cantito
53 Followers

A week had gone by and my wife Eryn hadn't spoken to me, she passed by me after work and went and locked herself in her room. I could however hear her Hitachi going full blast, and I could swear through the door I could hear her moaning Dan's name. I also noticed that she made a habit of doing her hair and makeup lately and leaving at the same time Dan did every morning for the gym. She couldn't quite make eye contact but she was definitely trying to get his attention with more revealing outfits.

Finally it was the following Thursday, we were still using Dan's power and water without a single comment from him. I almost hoped it had been a bad dream as I walked into the house after work. The sight before me reminded me how wrong I was.

There was my wife, sitting on Dan's lap, completely naked dancing for him. Dan was clad only in boxers, his hands on her hips pulling Eryn into his massive erection, she gyrated suggestively on his massive cock, separated only by two thin pieces of fabric. Her white cotton panties and his boxer briefs. Dan looked up as I entered and greeted me warmly. "Ahh James! How was work. Come enjoy the show!"

Dan pointed at the chair beside the couch and without fighting it I took my seat. "Eryn here was just keeping me occupied while we waited for you to get home, she was eager to get started right away but I reminded her that the punishment was for you, not for her." Dan slapped Eryn's ass and she yelped and moaned at the same time, a red handprint emerging immediately. "Isn't that right slut?" He commanded.

Eryn bit her lip and looked over at me dismissively as she responded. "Yes sir" and continued to grind to the music. "Please may I suck it sir?" She begged him as she looked over her shoulder.

"Hey...wai" I started but it was Eryn this time who told me to shut up.

"Your wife has amended our deal, we've agreed that I will also chip in $100 for your other bills if she takes my load down her throat." I hung my head as Eryn grinned like she'd won the lottery. "Slut tell your husband to get over here and take off my boxers."

Eryn looked at me and beckoned me with a finger. "You heard him, show me his fat cock." She said hungrily.

I shook my head no. Dan smacked my wife's ass so hard that she screamed in pain. "Do it or I take her ass instead" he said in a voice that told me very clearly he was not fucking around.

Even Eryn seemed scared of that monster up her most intimate hole and looked at me softer "please James." She said as she soaked through her white panties.

I stood and walked over to the couch and my wife slid onto it beside James. Absent mindedly he pet her mound and she sighed appreciatively. I hitched two fingers into the strap of the boxers and began to pull, Dan's cock almost springing up to hit me in the face in the process. Eryn gasped, almost forgetting it's size and I recoiled in near horror. It was already 7.5" long and not even fully erect.

Eryn reached down to grab it but Dan slapped her hand away. "Be a good boy James and stroke it until it's all the way hard for your wife!"

Eryn pouted while I recoiled and said "No!" Followed by a ringing slap to my face.

I saw stars as Eryn giggled and Dan sat back. "It wasn't a question boy, it was an order."

Still dazed I found myself reaching out and grasping the massive shaft, slowly working my hand up and down it. "Lick the balls" came the next command, but instead of it coming from Dan it came from my once loving wife.

"Wow!" Dan exclaimed. "You've got Moxie Eryn, I like the idea."

Dan stood above me now and hovered his balls in my face, his dick resting across my forehead. "Lick boy" he commanded, and lick I did, tasting the salt from a days work and licking every inch of his massive balls. I licked for what felt like an eternity, swirling my tongue the way I'd felt Eryn do early in our dating life before she'd stopped liking to blow me. This work continued on Dan until his dick was standing at full attention and he cast me aside.

Eryn instantly fell to her knees in my stead, hand already wedged down her soaked panties as she sat below Dan's massive member. As Eryn stretched her mouth to get around the cock head Dan laughed. "You better open your slut mouth further or you'll never get it in."

Eryn looked up and frowned. "This is as far as it goes!" She said taking him about an inch and a half into her mouth.

Dan yelped and smacked my wife across the face, she shot back alarmed. "No fucking teeth whore!" He yelled and grabbed my wife by the hair, forcing her as far as he could onto his impressive cock. Which admittedly, wasn't very far.

Eryn gagged and using her hands attempted to push herself off of Dan's phallus. All of a sudden she was less horny and more terrified of the task she had put herself up to. Dan sighed and grabbed her hair harder, pulling her fully onto his cock, I could see it bulging in her throat 5ish inches disappearing. Eryn coughed and saliva poured down her chin, she gagged and swallowed what was clearly her bodies natural reaction to being choked on cock.

Dan forced his cock in and out of her throat, being greeted by gagging and attempt to back away on each stroke. Eryn beat at his thighs with her hands trying to free herself, scratching and clawing for air. Her cheeks turned blue, her eyes red from watering. And still the onslaught continued. Yet it seemed like only half of Dan's cock was ever truly serviced and you could see the frustration on his face.

"Fucking stupid slut!" He finally yelled. Trying once more to will his cock down her throat. I watched as Eryn tried, and failed. Over and over she gagged on his impressive cock. Willing herself to take it deeper, choking and fighting the urge to vomit. I watched his hand on the back of her head. As he fucked her face and frustrated, finally cast her aside. Spit dripped down her chin, her eyes puffy and red from crying while gagging. She slumped to the floor, naked and defeated.

"This slut is useless," he cried angrily. Almost spitting as he turned towards me. "Well if she can't handle this," he gripped his massive phallus. "Then I guess it's your turn to be my slut James."

Dan took a step forward, his cock hanging inches from my face. A grin crept across his as he saw my look of horror. "We agreed to the deal James" He said and I thought reluctantly, 'yes "we" did'. Eryn sat in the corner ashamed at her cocklust and with a sorry look on her face. Out of the corner of my eye seeing Eryn - beautiful even in her current state was watching my every move. I hung my head in shame.

Dan laughed. "One of you needs to suck this." He said waving his hand at my lovely wife. "And since this whore is incapable of handling it, the job falls to you James." I looked over at Eryn, colour returning to her face as she regained breath. And up at James, his massive cock towering above me.

"Start by stroking it boy" Dan commanded and I unthinkingly followed suit, once again wrapping my hands around his massive shaft. As I stroked it I shifted to my knees, bringing his cock directly in line with my mouth. "Good boy, now lick the precum off...get a good taste for it." Dan murmured quietly and I stuck out my tongue. It tasted sweet and salty, actually not half bad. I watched Eryn stick her finger in her panties again, touching herself as she watched her husband service her neighbor.

"Slut, coach your husband through this, grab his head and help him if you need to."

Eryn scooted over and whispered, "take the head in your mouth baby" and I followed suit, wrapping my lips around the head, careful to cover my teeth to avoid a slap like she'd received.

Eryn's fingers found the back of my head and she gently pushed on my head, taking more of the massive cock into my mouth, stretching my jaw and filling my mouth. I focused on controlling my breathing, avoiding gagging and being slow and patient. Eryn worked my head and I was left to just think about anything but gagging. Patiently I went forward until I could feel Dan's cockhead tickling the back of my throat.

"Relax your throat baby" Eryn whispered and I did my best to comply. I opened my throat, tipping my head slightly for a better angle as I took more of the beast into my mouth. "Almost there," she whispered again. It was dead silent in the house save for our breathing. Dan's heavy and turned on, Eryn's quiet and concerned and mine through my nose since my mouth was completely full.

I opened my eyes, realizing that I'd had them closed this entire time, and noticed Dan's pelvis inches from my face. "Almost there!" Eryn squealed as I took the last little bit, my lips now touching the skin at the base of his cock.

Dan sighed, "Finally a good little slut" he said and slowly began working his cock in and out. "Eryn why don't you reward your husband by taking out his tiny cock and jerking it off for him, seeing as that's all you can handle." Eryn whimpered but complied, freeing my cock and gently stroking it while Dan slowly fucked my face.

"Ok boy warmup is done, time for the lightning round." He grinned as I looked up at him past his muscular chest and grabbed me by my mid length brown hair. Suddenly the assault on my throat began, Dan begin to violently thrust in and out of my mouth, I nearly instantly gagged but continued to focus on relaxing my throat.

Dan's onslaught continued while my wife dutifully stroked my cock. I felt it stiffen and knew I wouldn't last much longer. I felt Dan begin to pulse too.

"Eryn you fucking slut I'm going to fill your stupid husbands belly with my load!" He yelled as I felt his balls tense and the first dollop flew down my throat. Instantly I began to cum as well, spurt after spurt being spent on the floor. Dan stepped back and took hold of his cock, pumping it onto my face. Finally he groaned and sighed. "FUuuuuck" as he stepped back and his dick hung below him.

"Clean this up Eryn," he commanded and she dutifully complied, licking each drop of cum leftover clean.

I laid on the floor, still soaked in cum as I watched Dan put on his boxers.

"Come slut," he said to my wife. "Lets see if your pussy can handle my cock better than your mouth could."

An hour later I laid in my bed, rock hard, crying, covered in my 4th, maybe 5th orgasm. Through the open window I could hear my wife getting the fucking of a lifetime from my neighbor. Little did I know that the next turn would be mine.

But that's a story for another day.

cantito
cantito
53 Followers