James Gets His Due

Story Info
He takes advantage of drunken wife and pays the price.
3k words
3.51
138.4k
14
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
403 Followers

With an apology to Ohio and his wonderful stories. Ohio writes so well that It seems that he is the man in his stories., however, he only writes as people really are. James in " Guilty" is the epitome of what I consider a real predator he preys on drunken housewives and fucks them. This story is about what could happen to him . I feel that rape is wrong. It is also wrong to take advantage of someone that is not in her full senses. The person, the men in such stories always get off scott free. I want one suck person to pay the price as harsh as it sounds.

Andrea was still feeling the guilt that she had for letting Diana's cousin James have sex with her the night of the party when Peter, her husband, was out of town. True James had acted so sure of himself in taking advantage of the tipsy housewife. he was cool and experienced and Andrea found her self undressed and getting screwed before she realized what was happening.

The next morning James was gone and he left a note for her saying that is was as he put it" "Andrea: Thank you for a magical night. It was one of the most special, most wonderful things that has ever happened to me. You are so beautiful and sexy, and loving you was like a dream come true. Andrea read the note and cried again. She had cheated on Peter and James had the effrontery to rub it in more with his little note. All Andrea could think of was what to say, how to act to Peter.

When Peter got home she was more than sexy to him. She sucked his cock over and over, even swallowing his sperm, which she seldom did. She even allowed him access to her anus for the first time. She was insatiable in pleasing Peter. Peter enjoyed the sex and out is down as due to his absence. Then he realized that he had been gone for a longer time before, and hadn't been treated like this. He started the road to suspicion. He finally concluded that his wife had cheated on him and got her to tell him the entire sorid story.

Although James had told her in the note that she wasn't to let Diana know about it, Peter didn't feel any such loyalty. Diana was aghast that a cousin of hers had seduced one of her best friends when she was too drunk to resist. Peter said that she was to keep quite about it, and that he would handle it. True Peter had cheated himself one night when out of town, but it was clear that James was a predator. Peter mulled over what he would do the next time he was in los Angeles in two weeks.

He had found out from Diana that James was recently married but evidently he couldn't give up his predator actions. Women were made to be fucked , weren't they? Peter forgave Andrea and told her , after she had described the entire meeting with him. Diana , not knowing what a scumbag her cousin was, introduced him to her best friend and neighbor, Andrea. Andrea told how she had walked home to clear her head and found James waiting for her, like a hunting wolf, preying on innocent sheep. She told Peter of the innocent invitation to come in and have coffee, since he was a little drunk.

She said that she thought that him, being a cousin of Diana's was safe enough to offer coffee to after he had asked for it. She said that once inside he put the moves on her and didn't stop to give her time to say yea or nay. Peter told her that James was a predator and that sounded exactly like one would act. Peter also confessed to being weak once in Phoenix years before. he said that he too had felt a lot of guilt. It was when Andrea said that she felt like she was being raped that he decided to do something about it.

The time came in two weeks when he made a week long visit to Los Angeles. After his first business of the day he went straight to James's home, where he lived with his young bride. A young beauty came to the door and Peter was smitten with her beauty. Andrea was a beauty herself, but he couldn't imagine why James would go after other women with her at home. he felt twinges of guilt when he thought of how he was in Phoenix. He thought there was a difference though. His affair in phoenix was with a woman who knew exactly what was happening. Moreover she had actively pursued him.

He asked for James and the young wife smiled and asked him to wait. Pater almost hated himself for what he was about to do. James came to the door and looked at Peter with a superior quizzical look, "And you are?" he simply asked.

"I'm Andrea's husband...you know Andrea from Cleveland," he said while towering over the slightly built James. James looked at Peter with unknowing eyes at first and then understanding came. Why did these husbands think that they had the right to bother him in his life after there wives had freely given in to him.

"Look I don't know what you want but you can get the hell away from my door," he said but kept the screen door locked. His wife heard the commotion and came to see what was going on. She looked at Peter as if he were some kind of creep salesman bothering them.

"Well hello again...I am Peter, the husband of a wife in Cleveland that your husband took advantage of while she was drunk when he was recently in Cleveland," he said and did the rest of his little act, " I think I am going to enjoy this...you see your husband fucked my wife and I now get to fuck James's wife...which is you."

Understandably she screamed at him to leave or she would call the police. peter had expected this and he hated to heap discord upon the young brides happy marriage. She had no idea of the predator that James was. She was dialing the cell phone she held so peter left. The bride had turned and went back into the rest of the house but James called to him as he walked away. My wife doesn't believe the accusations about your slut wife and if I ever see you around here again I will call the police. Peter left smiling, glad that the first part of his scheme was over.

The next day in his electronics shop, James had a very large black man who was asking him about a complete home entertainment center that would profit him a few thousand. Now he could get the new Lexus that he desired if this customer followed through. The customer asked for James to come to his apartment and check out what all he needed, money was no object.

Melissa sat at home thinking about the man who was there the night before. She knew that James had given up his wandering ways. She had been told by friends that he was always after one woman or other but she thought she could change him. The ringing of the phone interrupted her thoughts. "Hello Melissa...I know that you don't know me , but we are family and I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Diana, James cousin in Cleveland." Melissa had a sinking feeling in her stomach. First there was the nasty man from last night and now a call from his cousin in the same town that the nasty man was from.

Diana talked for a while and when Melissa relaxed Diana began to tell her about her friend from Cleveland. Andrea. Melissa listened to James's cousin tell her that she felt it was her fault because she introduced James to the wife at a party which she invited him too. She told Melissa that her husband was a private investigator and that she had learned a lot about James through an investigation that her husband had done. She said that if she had known what her cousin really was that she would have told him that he wasn't welcome in her home. Melissa was stunned as Diana named women's names and places and times, many of them after their marriage in which James had taken advantage of hapless drunk wives.

"What your husband is dear is a predator, a rapist that molest women when they are vulnerable.

He is the reason that a husband has to feel bad about leaving his wife alone at home while he has to travel while earning a living them. People like me have been the unknowing dupes of creeps like your husband. I will tell you that Andreas husband is a real bad ass. he was special forces in the army and he could deal with James with both hands tied behind his back. You have been warned about James. I can't do anymore myself but I am sure that peter will.. Get out while you can. Peter called me and said that you were a real sweet girl." Melissa held the phone for a long time while after Diana hung up. Then she went and began to pack her things up. She wanted to be at her mothers by the time James left the shop. She need not have hurried because James was going to the large black man's apartment after he closed up.

The large man that had been in James's electronic store was sitting in his apartment and talking to several other men, one of whom was Peter. He and Peter had served in the army together and they were blood brothers. the other three men were notorious flamboyant gay men that Gene, the black man, knew in his business dealings. at exactly at nine thirty the doorbell rang. James was eager to complete the sale. Gene opened the door and a very eager James came inside. James had spent the last hour trying to call Melissa to let her know that he was going to be late. For some reason Melissa wasn't answering either the home phone or her cell.

He started to speak and wring his hand's in anticipation of a large sales when he saw Peter calmly sitting there. He hesitated nut when Gene handed him a drink and made a motion that he was to drink it, he did. he also drank several powerful drinks in short order while trying to figure out how to extract himself from this situation. Peter didn't speak but kept looking at him. Finally James's state of drunkenness got the best of him and he started to yelling about Peter's wife being a lying cheating slut. Peter looked at gen and nodded his head. He stood and he and Gene went back to another room leaving a drunk James with three very horny, very aggressive gay men.

James realized that something was wrong when he felt one of the men clutch his buttocks and squeeze hard. "Oh my...this one has a real cute butt...here everyone take a feel."

James was too drunk and confused to put up a struggle. he kept trying to act civilized and put the men off. he was acting just like Andrea acted when he put the same kind of moves on his. Next her fee;t masculine lips crush against his and a tongue was inserted in his throat. Other hands pulled his zipper down and he felt his pants and shorts being pulled from him. he tried to protest but the men were too aggressive. they were going to fuck him and nothing would deter them. It was pretty much the same as when he was with Andrea, but this time he was the helpless drunk.

He tried to scream into the mouth kissing him when he felt a mouth on his cock. It hardened in spite of the revulsion he felt. Then, naked he was laid down on the carpet and a powerful naked male body was between his leg's. He wasn't aware of the cock till it entered his anus. he screamed once but it was cut off by a large cock being stuffed in his mouth.

There he was being fucked by one large cock while another one was in his mouth. Flashes of light kept going off. For the next three hours he was fucked over and over. His raw rectum was full of white male spume. he lay on the floor totally exhausted. he looked to see a paper being held in front of him. He tried to focus. The man who held the paper, Peter, explained that it was a bill of sale for his business, paid in full. he remembered signing a form that Gene had in the store but that dealt with him offering his services, he thought. It turned out to be a bill of sale for his business.

Then there was a literal shower of crisp pictures of him in various positions. there was one with a cock in his ass and one with a cock in his mouth. Two cocks in his mouth. In all the pictures he looked as if he was enjoying himself. Then the last picture showed copies of the other pictures pasted up in the window of his store. Gene turned a laptop screen to him and he saw himself in living color on a gay website sucking a cock. While he was trying to process all this the doorbell rang and when Gene answered it , Melissa was there. She took one look at her naked husband, covered in sperm and the three naked gays sprawled over the floor.

Gene took Melissa's hand and showed her into the apartment. "Thank you for coming Melissa...I am sorry that you had to find out about him this way." Melissa started to cry and Gene put an arm around her and pulled her to the couch. "You know Melissa you are certainly a beautiful woman. If I could be so bold as to say...I would love to have you for my woman. I haven't been with another woman since my wife died four years ago but I would change all that for you. I would be faithful and keep you to myself for the rest of your life...that is if you don't mind having half white and half black children. Melissa looked in Genes eye's and begin to cry.

"No one has ever talked to me like this ever...My god I feel the love from you. James never made me feel like this...and yes I will be your woman if you want me...just as soon as I divorce this creep."

Gene handed another document to James...it was a divorce petition giving her the house and all the bank accounts. he showed it to James and handed him a pen to sign with. "If you don't sign I won't have any control over these men," he indicated the gay men, "They have been known to practice cannibalism, especially the male genitals," James looked at Melissa as she hugged herself to Genes large body, James did the first smart thing in his life. he signed. Gene handed the document to Peter who took his cell out and spoke to someone,

Hello your honor...he signed the papers...how soon can you process them? Oh... alright, will do judge." he pressed a button on the phone and a voice came out loud and clear.

"This is superior court judge Roy Hamil, late of the tenth special force brigade, I hereby accept this decree for divorce and the conditions outlined in the decree. Let me speak to Melissa." Melissa was amazed.

"Your honor this is Melissa...grai...well it's not Graig any more...is it?" the name change to her maiden one was one of the conditions.. "Is this for real...is this truly real..." she started sobbing

tears of joy.

"Yes Melissa it's real and you can come to the courthouse to get the actual decree on it...I can also marry people by phone also...I have performed marriages for my buddies from the special forces many times...they are a so legal as can be.'

"Can you marry gene and I." she cried. The judge said he could and the deed was done.

"Gene you had better be good to this woman she's yours for life...be as good to her as you were to Janet. Goodnight now and I will get back to my reading. Good night Peter, gene and the new missus." there was a click and he was gone.

James looked up and realized that his entire world of taking advantage of drunken housewives was at an end. he also realized that he had no money now and no place to live and most of all no wife to treat like she was his possession. Gene stood and looked at Melissa. "Would my new wife like to accompany me to the bedroom for a night of many nights to come of pure love.?" Melissa bent her face up to the man that was three feet taller than her and kissed him passionately on the lips. Gene told her to go and get ready for him. he was eager and he showed it. he looked at Peter, "Thank you for giving me my life back again...he came and hugged Peter. Just before he left the room towards the door that James's former wife had went into, he dropped his pants. A large thirteen inch black cock reared up from his groin. The gay guys got all red in the face.

James looked as if in shock, which he was. Gene went through the door where his wife was waiting for him.

James's cock flopped down like a dying fish. All the time the men were having sex with him it remained hard. One of the men took the poor pitiful thing..."Don't worry sweetheart...you still have us." he looked at James's penis and licked his lip's. the other two did the same. "Come on darling it's time for you to go to your new home."

A Peter got on the plane bound for Cleveland he smiled for the first time in weeks. It had been a very successful business trip and his loyal wife was waiting for him.

quutoo
quutoo
403 Followers