James Goes Sledding Naked Pt. 01

Story Info
College student goes sledding naked and is seen by others.
3.3k words
4.24
10.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the beginning of my sophomore year of university, I helped create a student environmental organization called SAVE (Student Advocates - Voices for the Environment). The group struggled to find its focus and mission in the first few months. Many people who came to our meetings were either interested in hiking/camping or in smoking weed. While I think it's only natural that people who are pro-environment are interested in hiking/camping, the intent of the group was to advocate for things like more recycling on campus, monitoring of emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from a few nearby industries, and other items on the "liberal agenda". I even attended a few of the early hiking/camping trips, but towards the end of the fall semester, our organization's membership had shrunk by attrition. But, the remaining members did truly have a "save our planet" focus.

Our 'core group' was down to just 6 to 8 members. The president of SAVE was Libby; the vice president was Chandra. I became Secretary, and one of my fellow classmates, Pete, became treasurer. There were a handful of other 'non-officer, members, such as Rob. Rob was an interesting character, but a bit of an 'odd duck'. He struck me as very smart, but a little bit socially awkward. He always seemed to be just a little bit more interested than normal in what I had to say, and laughed at all of my jokes, even the occasional ones that otherwise bombed. Rob had a handsome face, but I had to imagine what his body might look like. Rob always wore button-down oxford shirts and Dockers pants, regardless of whether it was Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter. I had never seen any of his skin, with the exception of his face and hands.

Pete, on the other hand, was the guy who always wore shorts, regardless of whether it was 80 degrees or 20 degrees. Yes, he was 'that' guy. I have to confess I was a bit jealous of Pete. Pete was an Italian with blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His genetics gave him a year-round tan that I could only match for a few months each summer. We were in the same Marine Biology lecture, and I could always count on him showing up wearing a pair of shorts, no socks in his Docksiders, and a t-shirt. He had muscular calves that were heavily dusted in blond hair.

As the numbers in our organization dwindled, those of us remaining in the core group began to grow closer to one another. We would occasionally arrange to eat dinner in the cafeteria together or hang out on weekends. As the end of the semester approached, Libby suggested we have a group meeting at her off-campus apartment on Friday night. It would be a dual purpose event - half group meeting and half weekend socialization. It wound up being the first snow of the season that night, with around 6 inches of wet snow falling. However, the walk to Libby's apartment was only about 8 blocks and a little bit of snow wasn't going to cancel our plans.

When I arrived at Libby's place, Chandra, Rob, and a couple other members (Caroline and Joe) were already there. A few minutes later, Pete arrived. Typical Pete, despite the newly fallen snow, he arrived wearing shorts and his boat shoes. Libby greeted him and offered to hang up his winter coat. Pete unzipped his coat, and I stared in disbelief. Under his winter coat, Pete was wearing a string tank-top. It struck me as odd on so many levels. Granted, a meeting of the SAVE organization wasn't a 'formal' event, but it wasn't a 'morning workout at the gym', either. Plus, it was winter. And furthermore, this wasn't just a normal tank-top, but one of those tank-tops with deep scallops at the sides. In fact, the scallops were so widely cut that both of Pete's nipples were just hanging out the sides of his tank-top.

I tried to follow the eyes of Libby, Chandra, Rob, and the others. It seemed no one else was as 'bothered' as I was at Pete's attire, or lack thereof. It was the first time I had ever seen Pete in anything other than a t-shirt, and I was definitely a bit curious to visually assess the new 'canvas' that Pete was so boldly leaving on display. His arms and chest were obviously just as tan as his face and legs, and deep down I hated him just a little bit because of that. His chest was just as hairy as his legs, which came as a surprise to me. Although our legs shared approximately the same amount of hair, my chest was completely smooth, and I had never seen someone my age with such a hairy chest. I was also a bit surprised that despite his muscular calves, Pete's chest was rather 'flat'. Although he had me 'beat' in the leg department, I did feel a bit of satisfaction in knowing that I had a better chest than Pete. That was probably attributable to my years of tossing around and stacking 40-pound haybales on my family farm, whereas Pete's physique apparently was derived from his days on his high school's track and field team.

I don't actually recall much about the 'business' half of the group meeting. I think we talked about a strategy for approaching the university administration to increase recycling beyond just paper and aluminum in the classrooms and to start a composting program for food waste in the cafeteria. But, I was absented-mindedly studying each new piece of skin that would be revealed as Pete leaned forward and his tank-top drooped away from his body, or as he re-positioned his legs and his shorts cascaded open. Twice as he re-arranged his legs, I caught a glimpse of what I swore was a testicle. I kept trying to discretely peek up his legs to ascertain whether he was wearing boxers, briefs, or possibly nothing.

Of course, as tends to occur at most campus events, there was some drinking, and as the night wore on, all of us were becoming a little bit sloshed. When the official 'business' portion of the meeting was over, we transitioned into a round of 'truth or dare', 'I never', and some other games. Joe seemed really intent on trying to get the girls (Libby, Chandra, and Caroline) to strip, but he wasn't making any headway. Although Pete was the one exposing the most skin, he declined when Joe suggested a game of strip poker. "No, that wouldn't be fair," Pete exclaimed, "I only have two pieces of clothing."

And so, Pete had revealed that he was indeed commando. Rob seemed quite fascinated at this new revelation and started asking all sorts of questions. "Isn't it cold?" "Doesn't it move around a lot?" Aren't you afraid it's going to get caught in your zipper?"

Meanwhile, Joe persisted in trying to coerce the ladies into a game of strip poker, "Come on, if the guys all play, will you play?"

At some point during the night, and now looking back I can't recall whether it was during the "truth or dare", the "never have I ever", or perhaps when I felt Pete was getting just a little bit too much attention, I had revealed to the group that I hiked naked and rode the tractor naked when I was on the farm.

Joe wasn't at all interested in this revelation, but it definitely caught Rob's attention and even seemed to piqued Libby's interest as well. "So, you would have no problem getting naked right now, in front of all us?" Libby asked.

"I don't see why not," I replied.

Joe then asked, "Chandra, will you get naked if James and Pete get naked?"

There was some more 'negotiating', and I don't recall how we broke the impasse, but suddenly it was announced that we were going to go streaking.

We gathered up our coats and started walking back towards campus. Joe kept noodling the ladies, "Are you really go to do it; are you really going to do it?"

Libby proclaimed, "If you guys do it, I will do it."

Rob announced, "There's no way I'm going to do it. I'm just going to watch."

Caroline also indicated that she had no plans to be a participant. She was just coming along to be a spectator. And so with that, it appeared that our determined group was Pete, Joe, and me representing the males, and Libby and Chandra representing the females. Rob and Caroline were along for the adventure, but had made it clear that each of them was a definite 'no' when it came to being an active participant.

When we were about a half block from campus, I noticed a house with four toboggans propped up on the front porch. "We should go naked tobogganing," I declared! I didn't really allow any time for dissenting opinions as I ran up onto the porch and grabbed the four plastic sleds.

We arrived at the top of hill at the north end of campus. "Are we really going to do this?" asked Pete.

"Yes, let's do this. It will be fun," I declared.

"You guys are crazy," said Rob.

We stood around at the top of the hill, chatting, but not making any progress in executing the agreed upon plan. Finally, I turned to Pete and said, "Let's do this!" I took off my jacket and then my rugby shirt, and stood there bare chested in the 20 degree air. Pete followed my lead and took off his jacket and then pulled his tank top off over his head.

Libby looked at Chandra and shrugged, "I guess we're doing this." She then unzipped her jacket. Chandra did the same. And so there we stood. Pete and I were bare chested. Of course, he was in shorts, and I had on more sensible jeans. The ladies had taken off their jackets but seemed stalled in making any further progress.

"You guys strip down to your underwear, and we'll follow," Libby announced.

I untied my boots, unzipped my jeans, and stepped out of them. I tossed my clothes onto an accumulating pile next to the statue of Saint Ignatius of Loyola.

"You too!" Chandra exclaimed as she looked pointedly at Pete.

I guess they had forgotten, or not realized, the implications of his earlier statement about "only having two pieces of clothing".

Pete looked at me kind of sheepishly. He grabbed his tank top off the pile of clothes on the ground and crumpled it into a ball. Then with his left hand, he held the balled up tank top in front of his crotch, while he used his right hand to push his shorts to the ground, and then stepped out of them.

I think the ladies were each caught a bit by surprise. I'm not sure it was because it was now dawning on them that we were actually intent on going through with this, or simply by the realization that Pete hadn't been wearing any underwear.

Rob had been standing to my right and was looking right at me as I had taken off my shirt. But, he now seemed fixated on Pete. Rob walked behind me and stood 'with the guys'. However, Rob didn't seem to be looking at the ladies. His head was clearly bent down and staring right at Pete's butt. Not surprisingly, Pete's butt cheeks were just as tan as the rest of him, and just as equally covered in a dusting of blond hair. I couldn't help by wonder what he was hiding beneath the crumpled up tank top he had pressed against his privates. But, clearly he wasn't going to reveal that mystery until the ladies lived up to their end of the bargain.

Libby unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her arms. Chandra lifted her shirt over her head. Both then unbuttoned their pants and pushed them to the ground.

And so there we stood. Pete completely naked, with a crumpled tank top providing his only level of modesty in the front. As we were facing the ladies, they had not yet seen his butt. Only Rob and I had that view. Chandra was standing there in matching pink bra and panties; both were modestly cut and did not reveal much more than a typical bikini would. Libby was wearing a black lace bra and an uncoordinated red pair of panties that might be interpreted by some as a thong.

It hadn't even occurred to me through all of this that Joe, who was the original instigator of the streaking idea, had not taken off a piece of clothing. It seemed we had reached another impasse, with the ladies unwilling to part ways with their bras and panties, and I was growing tired of standing in the cold in my underwear. "Are we doing this or what?" I proclaimed, as I took off my underwear and threw them onto the pile of clothes. Pete looked over at me, his head lowering to my exposed penis, and he seemed to be contemplating whether he should release hold of his tank top. But then Libby started undoing the clasp of her bra, and Pete's attention riveted to the spectacle that was about to appear in front of him.

The ladies either were masters of the slow, seductive strip, or they were struggling to muster the courage to go 'all the way'. Having grown tired of standing, I positioned my toboggan at the top of the slope and sat down. "Come on, I'm wait...," I started to say.

"Cop!" screamed Libby.

I looked up. Indeed, a campus security officer had just walked out of Reddington Hall and was starting to walk right toward us. Pete hastily reached for his shorts in the pile of clothes, although he had to flip off a few of the ladies items before finding his shorts. In that brief moment in time, I was treated to a side view of Pete's completely naked body. It probably isn't fair to short change him, as I never have seen what potential might exist in Pete's penis if it were warm, but I was still surprised to see that it looked just like a tiny brown button resting above two purplish-brown testicles. It was much similar in dimensions to that of Michelangelo's "David".

I guess I'm both a 'show-er' and a 'grow-er". I had never quite understood this "shrinkage" concept my friends would talk about. Yes, when it got cold, my balls would tighten up and retreat a little bit. But, my soft cock was always the same size, whether it was warm or cold. And thus, with my balls having retreated a bit, I suppose it made my cock look proportionately longer. My flaccid cock definitely hung down 2-3 inches below the base of my testicles. Pete was my friend, and definitely not my rival by any means, but I must confess to having felt a certain bit of joy, or pride, when I realized that his penis was nowhere near the size of mine.

Reality then hit me. My friends were scampering. The security officer was walking towards me. It was clear he had seen us, given the lights that illuminate Ignatius's statue. I jumped to my feet. Well, I had intended to jump to my feet. However, my first movement must have been to slightly lift my feet. My feet, however, had been holding the toboggan in place on the hill. Once my feet lifted, gravity and the slick wet snow ruled, and I started accelerating down the hill in the sled.

I was enjoying the rush of the ride, but also trying to strategize a 'game plan' as I continued down the hill. The first buildings I passed were a few classrooms and then the cafeteria. All were dark, as it was probably sometime between 1:00am and 2:00am. But, if I were to continue down the hill, I would come to the library, which was open 24 hours, because some students actually spent their Friday and Saturday nights studying, rather than partying. My roommate was a Korean exchange student and a certified bookwork; he probably would be at the library.

I knew I had to abort my ride. Our campus was located on a hill, and it would be one very long ride down the hill. Likewise, my own dormitory, Gavigan, was at the top of the hill, sharing the same quad as Reddington Hall, from which the security officer had emerged.

I threw my feet out to slow the toboggan. But, I was going too fast. My feet planted in the snow, causing my body to pop up in the air. The toboggan, however, continued its downhill journey. I wound up landing on my back in the snow. The cold of the snow was unexpected and biting on my bare skin, and I let out an uncontrolled scream.

I stood up. There I was naked with nothing but my boots on. The toboggan had continued down the hill and banged up against the computer lab extension of the library. I turned and looked uphill and saw the security officer standing next to the Ignatius statue. What should I do?

My first instinct was - I need to retrieve the toboggan. After all, despite whatever impression you may have of me, I truly am a 'goody-goody' for the most part. My parents had brought me up well. I don't steal. The toboggan wasn't mine. Therefore, I must return it. So, I walked slowly down the hill. I now realized there were some other students out and about. Some were walking up the hill. There was no way I was going to get down to the library and retrieve the toboggan before they would pass me. I thought about taking off one of my boots and holding it in front of me to cover my privates as I walked, but I couldn't bear the thought of being barefoot in the snow. "Oh well, they're just going to have to see me naked," I told myself.

One group of two students, and then a group of four students passed me as I walked down the hill. "Dude, that's awesome," one guy shouted at me. "Man, you're crazy," one female student said as she hid her face behind a gloved hand. Fortunately, I did not recognize any of them.

I retrieved the toboggan and was now able to use it as a shield to cover my privates. However, it was a long and slippery walk up the hill. All the while, the security officer was just eyeing me from the top of the hill. As I got closer, I realized he was actually standing on my clothes.

Clearly, he thought, "That kid is going to have to retrieve his clothes, and I'm going to nab him".

However, my 1460 SAT score meant I wasn't a total dummy. I had done some mental calculations. There was nothing in my clothes that I couldn't afford to lose. I had not taken my Student ID out with me, and I had only $10 in the pocket of my jeans. I balanced that with the possibility of being expelled from school or being charged with public indecency. It was an easy decision, but one that apparently caught the security guard by surprise.

As I got within 20 feet of the top of the hill, instead of a slow, deliberate walk, I suddenly employed a quick burst of speed that had made me one of the fastest guys on my high school football team. I did an 'end run' right around the security officer, while he stood guard on top of my clothes. I ran for about 300 feet and looked over my shoulder. The officer hadn't even moved a step. I was in the clear!

Knowing that I wasn't being pursued, I ran the half block past Gavigan Hall to the home from where we had 'borrowed' the sleds. I walked up the steps and returned the toboggan to its rightful owners. I then walked back to the dorm, knowing that once I opened that door, I would be safe.