James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 04

Story Info
James & Olga take it to another level.
5.3k words
4.25
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the police station the squad were in Captain Mathers' office to discuss the operating plan for the next day.

"Where's Doyle," the Captain asked, looking around the room?

"I think he's with Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova," answered Elena. "They're working on something, but I should let you know that he may have been compromised."

"How so," asked the Captain?

"Earlier today we went to sign James up for the competition and he was recognized by someone."

"Really...who?"

"I'm not sure," answered Lieutenant Elena Ludikova, from the Moscow branch of the Russian elite Intelligence unit, the Federal Security Service. "He was a black male. I think his name was Leon."

"Leon Tomlinson," asked Lisa Podolski?

"You know him," Captain Mathers asked?

"He runs a high class call-girl operation. We busted time once or twice."

"Why would he be at the same place as Doyle?"

"I don't know. Maybe he's entering the contest."

"Yes," confirmed Elena. "James said to me that Leon was in the competition. He had just come from being interviewed."

Lisa stifled a laugh.

"Something funny, Podolski?"

"No, it's just that I know what sort of interview it was."

Lisa Podolski and Fiona Barnes had just returned from the event location, having taken muscle man Bruno to sign up. One look at him and the women at the site were secretly praying that he'd meet the eligibility rules. Bruno was a hunk, but that in itself wasn't enough. His love muscle had to be well developed too. Lisa did not tire of admiring Bruno's nude body, and she stood nearby as he first stripped and then complied with the rules, stroking his penis to get it erect and then on to its 10 inch maximum length. How cute, Lisa thought, he's blushing. In response from the competition director, Lisa had said that Bruno didn't speak English very well and she was there as an interpreter. Measurements were taken, Bruno was announced as 10 inches, and he was thus an official entrant in the Mister Nude International contest.

Fiona was not as interested in Bruno as Lisa was, so she scoured the grounds as the 'interview' was taking place. She saw the area where the competitors would be hanging out, and where their clothes would be stored. If there was going to be a diamond exchange, this was the most likely spot for it to occur. Afterwards, in the car, as the trio went to the police station, Fiona drove and Lisa and Bruno sat in the back seat. Lisa was glad that it was Fiona who had accompanied them and not that tart, Kelly. Kelly had eyes on Bruno too, and Lisa didn't welcome the competition. It was bad enough that she had her hands on Bruno's cock the previous night, measuring his penis. As if Lisa's measurement needed a second opinion.

Lisa had worn a revealing blouse and skirt outfit that she hoped would tempt Bruno. The blouse had its top two buttons open, and the top of her bra was plainly visible. Her skirt was one of the tightest ones she owned. Hopefully the muscular Bruno would take notice. But even if he didn't, she had him alone in the back seat of the car.

Lisa put her hand on Bruno massive, muscular leg. It was about a 30 minute drive to the police station, and she planned to make good use of the time. Lisa also made sure that her skirt hiked up a little when she sat down in the car seat, and she tilted her legs so that they angled towards Bruno. Perhaps she skirt wasn't as revealing as what Olga had been wearing, but Lisa was a real woman with a real figure, one that a man could get a good grab on, and her luscious breasts were surely superior to those of that little commie, Olga. Lisa wondered whether Bruno was getting it on with both Elena and Olga. A nice little threesome, she thought. Lisa had no control over that, but she did have control over the current situation.

Bruno did not shy away from Lisa's hand, which was dangerously close to his crotch. A few minutes went by, and Lisa decided it was time to take it to the next level. It just so happened that an opportunity arose. Fiona had turned a sharp corner and Lisa, overreacting, fell right into Bruno's lap. As she straightened herself out, she placed her hand directly on Bruno's crotch. She could feel the outline of his penis under his clothes. She gave it a little squeeze. Bruno looked over at her and smiled.

Lisa saw that Fiona was concentrating on driving and not on what was happening in the back seat. Looking straight ahead, just in case Fiona was looking through the rearview mirror, Lisa adroitly unzipped Bruno's pants and reached in with her hand and made a grab for Bruno's penis.

Again, Bruno offered no resistance. Lisa pulled it out, grabbed it with her open hand, and began to gently stroke it. She slowly increased her velocity. After a few minutes Lisa had forgotten about Fiona. She focused instead on Bruno's breathing, she felt the stiffening of his penis, which was surely at its 10 inch maximum, and quickened the pace of her stroking. Bruno seemed to be responding favorably.

Bruno's grunting became louder, and it was quite impossible for Fiona not to realize what was going on in the back seat. She smiled to herself.

Lisa changed up her motion, using short quick strokes and then longer, gentler strokes. Mixing it up like that had always worked well for her in the past. Lisa could sense that Bruno was getting close to a climax. She could feel the semen building up in the shaft of his penis. Lisa squeezed right under the cock head, made a few additional, quick, hard jerks, and Bruno, without warning, began to erupt. His semen spilled all over Lisa's hand, and some of it ran back down his penis shaft to his open pants.

"Hey, I hope you're enjoying yourselves," Fiona said. "Luckily this is a department vehicle, so I don't care about any mess you make back there."

Lisa smiled sheepishly. "Do you have any Handy Wipes," she asked, as Bruno slumped down in the car seat in contented bliss. He was liking America more and more.

"Well," said Captain Mathers, "I guess we'll have to wait to hear from Doyle before deciding what to do about Leon. But at least we have a lead. Podolski, why don't you call Doyle and see where he is."

James was feeling the after-effect of a major sexual experience. He was still handcuffed and chained to the ceiling, but his arms were not tired, even after being in their upright position for nearly an hour. He was drained, both physically and emotionally, but he never felt as happy as he did right then. He was exhilarated in a weird sort of way. Deep down inside he had always longed to be dominated by a woman, even though he was never able to articulate it, nor even realize that this was what he craved. It was only after Olga had begun her interrogation that James' secret pent-up desires rose to the surface. James could envision himself as a slave to the right woman, especially if she wore extremely short skirts and had milky white thighs. His secret wish was to be dominated.

Despite his massive ejaculation only minutes earlier, the steel balls that were attached to his cock were clacking away. Although his monster 14 inch erection had shrunk to about 11 or 12 inches, the wire-rope that the steel balls were attached to still clung to the cock-head, right where it met the shaft of his penis. James was still in a state of semi-arousal. He had not only seen Olga's bra, but he had stuck pay-dirt. He had seen her baby blue panties! Even though one of the sightings may have been deliberate, there was at least one that was accidental. Now I have beat-off material to last me for years, James thought to himself. His innermost, deepest fantasy was to get a panty peek from under a short skirt, but to experience it while being tied up by a sexy dominatrix in a short skirt, with his gigantic cock exposed...this was the Rolls-Royce of fantasies!

Olga stood in front of James. She still showed no emotion; it was like a job to her. She seemed oblivious to the drying semen on her knee, the wet stain on her leather boot, and the drops that had landed on her shoulder, which were now settling into the material of her military-issue blouse.

Olga placed the chair behind James, stood on it, and unfastened the chain from the hook that was attached to the ceiling. James was finally able to lower his arms, even though he was still handcuffed. Olga released the chain from the handcuffs. The steel balls were still furiously clicking away. Olga made no attempt to remove them. Rather she liked hearing the sound of the clicking, as it meant that James was still turned-on. Although James' cock was not fully erect, the resulting tension from where the knot met the underside of his cock head was still in place. Olga had fastened it securely. Every now and again James' cock reacted to the tension, that delightful arousing sensation that it caused, hence the clacking sound of the steel balls bouncing into each other.

"You still prisoner," Olga said. "I remove hands; you no move." Olga unlocked the handcuff on one of James' hands, but very quickly took the other hand and expertly placed it behind James' back. Before he knew what had happened, Olga took his free hand, placed it behind him, and put the handcuff back on again. A naked James stood before his interrogator with his hands firmly secured behind his back. She stopped and admired her work for a minute.

"Get on knees," she instructed. "You admit to steal diamond?"

"Olga, you have to believe me, I only said that because I thought I was going to be electrocuted. I really had nothing to do with the diamond."

"Still lying," Olga said, although it sounded more like a question than a statement. "Get down on knees!"

James did as he was told, and then Olga forced his head down upon the floor so that his shoulders were in contact with the ground.

"Don't move," she ordered.

James was able to lift is head up from the floor, and he saw Olga go over to the satchel bag, returning with two lengths of rope. James wasn't sure that he liked where this might be heading, but Mr. Penis didn't seem to mind. James' giant cock was stimulated by this latest round of domination, and even though he was in a helpless and awkward position, the clickety-clack of the steel balls signaled his excitement. James also realized that from his vantage point, with his head looking up from floor-level, he had a clear view of the underside of Olga's short skirt as she stood over him, and he was in baby blue heaven! This new angle was definitely masturbation-worthy! And yes, his penis was definitely responding to the visual stimuli. In fact, he had to lift his body up a little so that his boner had some space to spring clear, as it was momentarily trapped between his body and the floor.

Olga took one strand of rope and tied it to James' ankle. She then stretched it as far as she could, bringing James' leg with her, and she secured the other end of the rope to the leg of a large table that was in the room. She did the same to his other leg, securing it to the couch opposite, so James was virtually spread-eagled on the floor, with his hands cuffed behind his back. He was resting on his shoulders, with the muscles of his legs fully stretched out to meet the restrictive demands of the rope. This of course caused his butt to lift and become awkwardly exposed.

James wondered what Olga was going to do next, but he didn't have long to wait. Olga walked over to the bed and loosened the clasp of her ridiculously short skirt, stepping out of it as it fell to the floor. Her blouse covered the top half of her panties, but the entire bottom half was available for James' viewing pleasure. Almost immediately his penis hardened to its maximum, and a monster-sized 14 inch, rock-hard tribute to manliness bounced off of the floor repeatedly in excited agony, and those steel balls kept on clicking, louder and more rapidly. The underside of his cock-head was continually tingling from the tension caused by the knot of the wire-chain that was attached to his penis, right under his cock-head. James got a good view of her crotch, and Olga's baby blue panties had a little padded area in front, which consumed his erotic desires. Yes, he would be a willing slave to this cute, intriguing, sexy woman-child. Can it be a surprise that James suddenly felt that he was on the verge of an orgasm?

Perhaps it was the way that Olga went about things. Her nonchalance, the perfunctory way that she had stepped out of her micro-mini skirt, her stoic demeanor; it made his situation all the more enticing. Olga was a cunning, manipulating, cute little she-devil. He had suspected that from the moment he first laid eyes on her, or more specifically, the first time he had laid eyes on that extremely short skirt. How could that be standard military issue? Surely she must have altered it for this occasion. If her goal was to trap her prey into a vortex of uncontrollable lust and ecstasy, she had succeeded. Suddenly it all made sense to James; he had an epiphany. He had visually memorized Olga while she in her uniform, and something had struck him odd at first, but now he knew what it was. Olga had worn her skirt very high up on her waist. He noticed it because her waist, from where her blouse had been tucked into the skirt, seemed to be usually tight and thin. The skirt was probably meant to worn at hip length, and Olga had raised it up by about two inches. No wonder it was so short! It did not strike James as odd that this thought popped into his mind as he was a helpless prey, bound on the floor.

"No more talking," Olga announced suddenly, and she went back to the satchel bag. James wasn't sure at first what she had taken from the bag, but whatever it was she was wrapping it around her waist. Without so much as a smile, she walked back to James. Oh my god, it was dildo that she had strapped on!

James definitely did not like where this was headed, but he was unable to prevent it. Olga had him at her mercy. To make matters worse, she had removed black electrical tape from the bag and taped it over his mouth. He couldn't protest even if he wanted to. The best he could do was muffle inaudible sounds.

Olga kneeled down behind James and expertly inserted the dildo inside his butthole. It did not appear to be the first time she had done this. From the way she had James tied, it was very easy for her to do. She began to pump the dildo in and out, in and out, inserting and removing it repeatedly, quickening her pace, thrusting harder, until James was in grunting and writhing.

Although it didn't hurt, James got no pleasure from the sensation of being anally penetrated. In fact, he wondered how anyone could enjoy this. His erection had subsided somewhat, and Mr. Penis was nowhere near an ejaculatory state. All James could do was let his mind go blank and wait for Olga to finish.

After an eternity - or five minutes, anyway - Olga stopped. She stood up, dildo still attached to her.

"I remove handcuffs," she said. "You stay."

Once freed from his shackles, James flexed and moved his hands to regain circulation. Olga quickly turned him around, so that he was lying on his back. She pounced in front of him, lifted his legs off the ground and re-inserted the dildo. James pressed hard on the floor with his hands, trying to cope with what was now becoming an unpleasant experience. Had she stopped when she was done with him from behind, he probably could have found the experience accepted, but this was now turning into a humiliation.

Still, from this vantage point, James could see the expression on Olga's face as she pumped the dildo, grinding it like a piston, into James' vulnerable butthole. Her mouth had broken out into a half-smile, as if she was finally admitting that she was enjoying her work. He short hair swayed back and forth, partially covering her face as it moved in rhythm with her exertions. What James also noticed was that Olga seemed to be staring at his penis as she went about her business, his extremely large penis, with giant balls, enlarged cock-head, and mammoth wide shaft. This began to stimulate James. Olga was finally taking notice of James' best feature. He had craved this moment ever since he first met her, and though he wished that the particular circumstances were a different, at least this cloud had a silver lining. Olga, too, noticed that James had noticed her staring at his cock.

Still pumping away, Olga reached down with one hand and removed the steel ball device that was attached to James' penis. She then grabbed James' arm and placed it on to his cock. She took her hand and cupped it into her palm and stroked it back and forth. It was a universal sign language that needed no translation, and James knew what she wanted him to do. He conveniently forgot about the dildo that was thrusting in and out of him. Olga, his darling Olga, this sexy she-devil of the Russian secret police, was demanding that he stroke his meat for her. For her! How he waited for this moment. She wanted a stroke job...well, she'd get a stroke job.

James grabbed his large erect shaft and began to pump fairly hard. Not as hard as he could, but hard enough to get it to the state where he could ejaculate on demand. After a few strokes he found that he could get more pleasure if he coordinated his stroking with Olga's pumping. As Olga went out with the dildo, James stroked upward. When Olga went in with the dildo, James stroked down. He was concentrating so much on keeping this rhythm that he no longer felt any pain or discomfort. All he felt was joy, the joy of playing with his penis, the joy of doing so in order to please his mistress. Olga was in control, not James. She had commanded and he had submitted.

Harder and harder he jerked, up and down on his cock. There were no style points being issued. The end result was all that mattered. James felt himself nearing a climax. Other times James may have slowed down, in order to prolong the joy, but not now. Olga was staring intently at Mr. Penis. Her pumping started to become irregular as her concentration was broken by the sight of James' gigantic 14 inch beast. James became aware of the change in Olga's rhythm. She's watching me, he thought! She's getting turned-on! That was it. James had crossed the threshold. He couldn't delay his orgasm now even if he had wanted to. He had been grunting and moaning for a while through the duct tape, and even though it was difficult to make out what he was saying, the liquid, milky white stuff that began to shoot out of the opening at the tip of his cock-head, spoke volumes. James writhed and tightened his muscles as he began to spray cum all over his body. It landed on his face, his torso, his groin area; wave after wave of ecstasy overtook his entire body as he convulsed and spasmed in orgasmic splendor. His body heaved with each eruption. Olga had stopped pumping, mesmerized by the volume and velocity of his ejaculation. The dildo remained motionless.

When it was done, James laid still on the floor, panting and gasping. Olga stared at him, not saying a word, but she did remove the tape from his mouth. She moved back a little, and the dildo was no longer inside of him.

"Ohhhhhh," James groaned, "that...that was absolutely, positively, the best orgasm I've ever had."

The two of them remained like that for several minutes, until finally Olga removed the dildo from her body and stood up. Neither said a word. The silence was shattered by the ringing of a phone. It took a minute, but finally Olga removed James' ringing cell phone from his pants and walked over and handed it to him. James was lying naked on the floor, his cock glistening with sperm, his penis shrinking by the minute. Even when it had returned to 9 inches, it still loomed large.

Lisa was on the phone. Olga heard James say that they'd be at the station in about thirty minutes, that they were following a lead.

12