James Pt. 01

Story Info
She runs into her dominant boss outside of business hours.
1.7k words
4.29
21.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just polished off my second habanero margarita and I was feeling a pretty good buzz starting up. I had been talking to a guy I was mentally calling Lex Luthor for the last half hour or so. I had no idea what his real name was. He was amusing. He was pretty handsome, dome scraped clean, in good shape, older guy. He kept stealing glances at my thigh just at the sliver of lacy top you could catch a glimpse of on my thigh highs. I loved having this effect on men. It made me feel powerful. Lex asked if I would like a third margarita and I said "Yes, but I need to take a trip to the ladies room. Have it waiting for me when I get back." I stood up, and in a standing position it was harder to see the tops of the stockings, so but when I started walking you could see them again. In the ladies room, I took a look in the mirror did some minor makeup adjustments and admired the reflection in the mirror. I was having a good hair day. I have red hair and it is naturally curly, but today the blow out was holding perfectly and I was feeling very confident.

I came out of the ladies room and was walking back to Lex when across the room, the weight of a stare caught my eye. James. Our eyes met. "What the hell was he doing here?" I wondered. I had a crush on James for the last year. He had that confidence and sexual charisma that is exuded from men who have power and are comfortable with it. I used to frequently see him in the coffee room and we flirted with each other all of the time, but then he was promoted and didn't see him nearly as much now. Here we were running into each other outside of work. This was going to be interesting.

I had just begun to sip my habanero margarita when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard my name. I knew it was him. I turned to look at him and as I twisted around the top of the stocking was clearly visible. He looked directly at my leg and then up my body and looked me right in the eye. I held the gaze and felt it right in all the right places. He smiled at me and I caught the scent of him as he stood there and he smelled incredible. He was still looking at me as I inhaled his scent. I had been caught right in the act. He grinned and just then the bartended walked over.

"Can I get you something?"

"A scotch, neat."

"Do you wear hose like that in the office?" he asked. I almost choked. "No, I think if I had you might have noticed already.

"Slide that skirt up just another half of an inch or so." There it was. The simple command issued, to see what my reaction would be.

"Yes, sir."

He hesitated for only the briefest second and then looked me directly in the eye again. I had given myself away, but so had he with the simple command test.

He reached out his hand and ran his index finger along the top of the stocking. "Uncross your legs." I did what he asked, and I was now almost speechless as his hand sat on my thigh and I wished for him to slide that hand up just a little bit more. I shifted in my seat, and as if on cue, he slid his hand further up my leg.

"You have been drinking, let me take you home."

We stepped outside and a black car pulled up, and he opened the door for me, and got in next to me in the back seat. He gave the driver directions and whispered in my ear. "I thought I gave you very clear directions to keep your legs uncrossed." I had forgotten and it was chilly out. I quickly uncrossed my legs and he rewarded me by sliding his hand up a little further than before. He whispered, "That's a good girl. Keep very still and don't make any noise. Can you follow those directions?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

Just saying those words was making me very hot, and as I was forming that thought, he slid is hand all the way up and slid his finger inside the my panties and whispered "we have a very naughty girl here. Look at this mess on my fingers." He pulled his index finger off out from between my legs; it was glistening and slippery.

"Open your mouth and clean that off." I did as I was told.

He slid his hand between my thighs again and I caught my breath, trying to be silent. Now, he was stroking me and I was getting hotter and hotter. I was going to cum. "Do not cum in this car or there will be consequences." I knew what he meant, but I had no experience with trying to control that sort of thing, and within seconds, as quietly as possible I lurched forward and he slipped his finger inside and could feel my spasms as the orgasm rocked me back and forth. "You will be punished for that."

We arrived at his place and he walked me in.

He guided me over to the couch and he sat down and gently pushed me down on my knees between his legs. "There are some things you should understand before getting involved with me."

"Ok"

"When you are with me, I will always be in total control of you. Can you go along with that?"

"Yes, sir."

When it is just the two of us or when no one else can hear you, you will address me as "Master."

I blinked. "Yes, master."

"Good girl."

"I am going to spank you for that orgasm in the car that I directed you not to have, do you understand?" "Yes, master."

But before we begin the first thing you will do, is take me in your mouth, to relieve my pressure so that I can give you a thorough spanking without distraction."

"Yes, master."

I began to unzip him and take his cock out. I couldn't wait to take him in my mouth.

"Ask permission." He directed.

"Master, may I please take you in my mouth."

"Yes, you may, but under no circumstances should I feel teeth and you will not waste one drop of my seed. You will also, not release me from your mouth until you are given permission to do so. Any violations of these rules will mean added spankings."

"Yes master." I said and then I took him in my mouth. I sucked and stroked and did it in the best way I knew how. I wanted him to be pleased with me. Shortly he came in my mouth and throat. I kept gently sucking as he softened. He was gazing into my eyes as he gave me permission to release him.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"Thanks you master for allowing me to take you in my mouth."

"Now, go over to the bed and present yourself for your spanking. Remove your clothes but leave your stockings on."

I did as I was told. He could hear him undoing his buckle and sliding the belt out from his pants loops and I was both dreading and eagerly antipcating the spanking.

"Count each spank and after each one, I want you to ask for one more. We are going to do five with my belt."

The first one was pretty bad, but I counted each and when we got to five I asked for one more and he gave it to me. Then I asked for another and he gave me that too and then said, "I think that is enough for now. Spread your cheeks. As I did, he slipped his finger down to my pussy, which was now so wet that there were drips running down my thighs. He said, "the pussy never ever lies. You might cry and complain about spankings at some point, but all I have to do is check your pussy to find out how you really feel." I was feeling almost ashamed. What he said was true. In my case anyway, my pussy was a very reliable indicator of what I wanted.

"Now that you have taken me once with your mouth I will last a nice long time for this." He said.

I was dreading what was coming next. My bottom was very sore already. I heard the pop of the cap and heard him squeeze the lube out onto his fingers.

He rested his very hard cock right on my bottom and said "ask me politely to fuck you in your bottom."

"Master would you please fuck my bottom."

"Of course I would be happy to but on one condition. You can't make any noise except to ask for it, harder, deeper or faster. If I hear a single peep from you I'm going to stop where I am and ask you which one of those choices you are asking for."

"Yes, master."

I was determined to be silent, but it didn't last long, his cock was really big and very hard after the spanking he had given me. He said to bear down and when I did, he pushed in and I squealed a little bit, and did exactly as he promised. He stopped where he was, and I was already feeling so full and asked "Did you just say, harder, deeper or faster?" I had no idea which would be least painful, so I said deeper and he pushed his way all the way in and as he did I yelped again. Now he was all the way in and he said "Did you say faster or harder?" I knew there was no escape, I was hoping if I said faster it would be over faster, but it wasn't, exactly as he promised, because he had come a short time ago, he was lasting for what seemed like forever. I was quiet the rest of the time while he finished. And when he was out, he rolled me over held me gently, kissed me tenderly and told me he had been fantasizing about doing that to me for almost a year.