James' SEX TV Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim and I get freaky and build our channel.
2.2k words
3.64
7.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers

This is a freaky and sleazy fuck parody... but it ain't real.

This is the second chapter of my SEX TV series where I and my girlfriend, Kim Kardashian run a sex channel... Spence Ulchin from the sitcom, The King Of Queens, is in this chapter as well... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

I was walking to Kim's office to interview Serena Williams about doing a sports segment on our channel... and to also ask if she would be the first star of our Spence Ulchin porn series, Geek Fuckers. When I got to Kim's office, Serena was already there talking to Kim. Spence was sitting on the sofa being quiet. "Heyyyyyyy James. How are you babe?" Serena greeted me, looking amazing. A tight, very short, black mini dress that was open down the front, showing her gorgeous cleavage and black high heels. Her thick hair was frizzed up and curly. I hugged her and kissed her. She had on very tasty, pink lip gloss.

"Hey Serena... I'm great. You look fucking gorgeous. Marriage agrees with you baby doll."

"Awww, thanks handsome."

"Serena already agreed to do the sports segment, sweetie. I was just mentioning Spence's porn series." Kim kissed me and put her arm around me. I sat on the edge of her desk. She kissed my cheek and sat back down in her chair. She looked her usual perfect goddess self. Her long black hair was braided on her head and flowed down her back. She was wearing a white button down blouse, unbuttoned past her big breasts and a short, tight, gray mini skirt. She wore gray four inch heels too. She had on hot pink lip gloss... My favorite.

"Would you be interested in letting my assistant over there fuck you on camera. It would be a huge deal. We would market it like crazy and make it a major project for us. We shot some test footage with Spence, Giada De Laurentiis, Danica Patrick and Jenna Jameson yesterday. I wanted you to be the first official movie though. You know how much I like you." I winked at her. Serena and I have fucked a ton. She smiled back.

"Spence also fucked Erin Andrews... and she enjoyed it." Kim chimed in.

"Is he any good? No offense (She looked at Spence) ... But, he doesn't look like someone I would enjoy fucking... especially on camera." I mean I'm married and have a kid, so I'm taking a big career leap by working for you. I mean, I know what you expect of me James. I've fucked on the job before. I've let several guys fuck me on tour. Even an ad exec got my ass twice, so I'm OK with that stuff. But none of that was on camera. I don't know babe."

"Spence, come stand by Serena." Kim said, as she got up and walked around the desk, sitting by me. She put her hand on my leg, rubbing it. Spence got up and walked over to Serena, standing beside her nervously. "Show her your cock. You don't mind, do you Serena?" Kim asked and smiled at me.

"I... I guess not."

Spence nervously unzipped his pants and pulled out his small, but thick cock... It was soft... so it looked really small. I felt bad for him. Not a good time for shrinkage. Kim shook her head, lowering it to her hands. She looked at me and shook her head again. I shrugged my shoulders. I laughed too. "Here, look at these and get hard... and hurry." Kim said and unbuttoned her blouse down to her waist and opened it. She pulled her big breasts out of her white bra and showed them to Spence. She pinched her brown nipples and they hardened immediately. Spence stared and drooled. I played with her tits, squeezing and shaking them, pinching and shaking the nipples. Kim looked at me, moaning softly. She kissed me, smiling such a beautiful smile.

It worked. Spence's cock got hard. Serena looked it over. "Not bad. It's thick and I like that." Serena reached out and grabbed Spence's cock, softly stroking it. "You wanna fuck me huh?" She kept slowly and softly stroking his hard cock. Spence nodded and closed his eyes, enjoying Serena's handjob. She smiled at him, then at me. Serena motioned for me to come over. I did. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She sucked it, clamping those thick, luscious lips on my thick shaft. She moaned loudly, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sucking my cock deep, while she slowly jerked Spence's. Kim watched and played with her nipples, pulling them as far as they would go, shaking them hard and letting them snap back into place.

Serena motioned for Kim to come over. She walked over to me and knelt down. Serena put my cock in Kim's mouth and turned to Spence's. She licked the tip and sucked it all in. She pulled her top open and exposed those huge, milk filled jugs. She played with her nipples, sucking off Spence. Kim played with Serena's pussy and sucked me off. Kim moved her hand up to Serena huge tits and groped them, her milk oozing out onto Kim's hands. Serena tickled my big balls, sucking Spence's thick cock faster. He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth. Serena moaned her approval. Kim kept groping those huge ebony tits and deepthroating my throbbing cock. Her mouth worked at hyper speed, flying across my cock. Her lips gloss was smeared all over my shaft. Spence groped Serena's tits along with Kim. Serena loved the double tit molesting. I fingered Serena's gorgeous, bald, black pussy while Spence and Kim double groped her huge tits, her milk flew out, hitting Kim in the face.

Kim played with my balls, letting Spence molest Serena's tits. Spence grunted and came in Serena's mouth. She pumped his cock, sucking out every drop. When she was done, she lowered her head and let his cum pour out onto her huge tits. Serena grinned big the whole time. "Ok Spence... if you wanna fuck me on camera, lick 'em clean." Kim laughed around my cock and I laughed also. I shrugged my shoulders at him. He thought about it for a few seconds. He decided he wanted to fuck Serena again, so he bent over and licked every drop of his cum off of her awesome, natural tits. He cleaned her tits spotless. He sucked her nipples hard, sucking out her milk to wash his cum down with. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, good boy." She hugged his chubby face to her tits as she sucked out mouthfuls of her sweet milk. "I'll do it... But, I get to pee on him, on camera." Serena said, grinning and moaning.

Kim sucked me voraciously, desperately wanting my cum. Her head bobbed on my cock wildly, as she sucked my cock so insanely fast. Her lips and cheeks stretched wide around my cock. I watched my woman and smiled. I'm so fucking lucky. I grabbed her head, grunted and blasted my creamy load into her sucking mouth. She smiled so big around my cum pumping cock. She moaned loudly, loving my jizz, swallowing every single drop down as soon as it blasted out. Kim sucked me totally dry, smacking her luscious lips loudly, as she pulled away from my cock. She kissed the head three times, grinning at me and winking. She licked the tip slowly and kissed it.

Serena got up and bent over Kim's desk. She pulled me around to her awesome, perfectly rounded booty and spread her cheeks. "Fuck my ass James. They can watch. I need your beautiful cock baby... Kim spit on my cock and rubbed it in. She put my cock head at Serena's anus and pushed it in. Serena moaned and bounced that booty all over my cock. She popped it and shook it like crazy as I fucked her world famous ass. My big white cock drilled that perfect ebony ass with long deep strokes. I smacked her ass over and over as she moaned loudly. "FUCKKKKKKKK!! FUCK MY ASS DADDY!! FUCK IT GOOOOODDDDDDD!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Serena squirted all over me and the floor. Kim licked her pussy, massaging my balls as I ass thumped Serena. Spence watched and jerked his cock.

Serena squirted again, right into Kim's sucking mouth. Kim sucked it all down, licking her beautiful, bald black pussy clean. I pulled Serena's hair, smacked her phat ass and pummeled it with my big cock. Serena kept squirting. Kim kept swallowing it. She massaged my balls so fucking good too. Serena's huge tits flopped wildly as they hung down. My ass thumping made them shake like fucking crazy. Kim sucked my big balls while I pulled Serena's hair and relentlessly drilled up her phat ass. I smacked it so many times. Serena squirted 10 times from my ass drilling, shooting out everywhere. Kim's carpet was gonna need a thorough cleaning. I finally pushed up Serena's perfect ass all the way and came. My cock blasted jets of creamy jizz up her awesome ass. I pulled out and Kim sucked out the rest. My woman is the best cocksucker ever. She sucked me clean, smiling so sweet, up at me.

Kim and I sat down behind her desk, in her chair. Serena started to get up, but Spence walked over to her, jerking his cock and shoved it in her ass. Serena was surprised, but she let him fuck her ass. She moaned as Spence smacked her ass and slammed up it for about five minutes. She squirted again. He came up her ass, his cum mixing with mine. He surprised us all when he pulled out, smacked her ass and said, "Ok Serena, suck me clean, like I did your big fucking tits." Serena looked at us and gave a pleasantly surprised look. She turned around and grabbed his cock. She looked at Spence for a second then knelt down and sucked him into her mouth. She put both her hands on his chubby ass and pushed him as far into her mouth as possible. Serena sucked him clean. She licked the tip and kissed it too.

Spence fucked her mouth and surprised us again by pulling out and pissing all over Serena's huge tits. Serena was shocked, but quickly smiled. He pointed his cock at her mouth and pissed into her open mouth. He shoved into her mouth and finished pissing there. Serena moaned and sucked it all down. "I got to pee on you... not on camera." Spence winked at Serena. She laughed. She liked his sudden confidence. She sucked his cock some more.

We all got dressed. Kim called a carpet cleaner and I went over to meet with my old pal Courtney Love. She was calling me every two seconds, begging me for a job at the channel. She was in my office. I walked in and she was nude, sitting in my chair.

"Hey baby, I've missed you." Courtney ran over and jumped into my arms, kissing all over my face. I sat down on the couch... with her in my arms. "Hey Courtney... how you been babe?"

"Horny and high. You know me. You got a hook up for me? Some blow?" She kissed me and rubbed my cock. I walked over to my desk and looked in a "special" drawer. I got her some blow and walked back to her.

"Here." I handed it to her. She got on her knees between my legs and pulled my cock out. She immediately sucked me off. One thing Courtney can do is fuck... and suck... so maybe two things. She sucked me so fucking good. She took some blow out and made a line on my cock. She licked my tip, then snorted the line of blow off of my cock, through a rolled up hundred dollar bill. "Best way to snort it baby." Courtney said, grinning happily. She handed it to me, but I gave it back to her. She licked my cock clean and sucked me deep, her tongue wrapped around my shaft. Courtney sucked me great for 20 minutes. I popped my nut in her mouth, filling it with my cream. She just moaned and smiled, swallowing every fucking drop of jizz I pumped into her mouth.

I told her I would hire her. She was very excited. I figured I could make her the office fluffer or something. She's great at sex and it's SEX TV, so it made sense to hire her.

Later on, I was in my office with Serena, on her knees, along with Kim and Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. I was fucking all four, taking turns in their pussy and ass. We had a great time. They squirted so many fucking times we lost count. I came four. Serena swallowed two of the loads and Jennifer swallowed the other two. They all four drank my piss and I filmed Courteney pissing on Jennifer's face... a great Friends moment for sure. Jennifer and Courteney are gonna do a sitcom for me. A freaky sitcom. They are lesbian lovers who end up in debt and have to become hookers and fuck and suck their way out of it. Like Two Broke Girls... Only a lot hotter... and funnier. My channel is rounding into shape nicely. It's gonna be a huge hit. It's freaky. It's sleazy. It's...James' SEX TV.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers