Jameson Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheri gets the job and more.
4.5k words
4.36
10.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imalay
Imalay
4 Followers

Maston helps Cheri up off of the floor, he gets himself dressed and tells her to wait while he leaves to get her one of his own shirts since the buttons to hers are scattered on the floor. She scurries to find her panties and slips them back on under her skirt.

He returns with a crisp cotton dress shirt and helps her to slip it on.

He takes her quietly to the patio gives her a peck on the cheek and fetches their lunch from the kitchen so she does not have to face the other staff members so soon after being caught in their sexual acts.

Maston returns with a tray of light sandwiches, assorted vegetables with avocado dip and a bottle of white wine. They sit quietly and he tries making eye contact with her but she looks around the grounds as if he were not there while picking at the vegetables. She is embarrassed by the whole thing and is too nervous to look at him.

He is a dangerous man because she is intimidated by him and drawn to him at the same time, like a magnet, his looks, his charm, just the way he looks at her.

He reaches across the table and grasps her hand in his and her body grows all warm inside with this touch.

"My dear Cheri, where are you right now? You seem miles away."

"Sorry." she replies, still looking away. "I'm tired."

It was getting to be late in the day as they spent much of it just sitting outside eating and feeling awkward.

"Shall I show you to your room now?"

"Umm, yes, please, but my bags, they are still at the motel."

"Not to worry Love, we can get them tomorrow."

"But..." she interrupts but he continues,

"I'll give you something to sleep in tonight."

He stands and takes his napkin from his lap, tosses it onto the table, circles around and helps her up. She looks down at his shirt that she is wearing and giggles as it is far too big for her petite figure.

Taking her by the hand he leads her up the back stairwell to the second floor bedrooms. He pauses briefly to show her his own room as they walk by. She glances in, seeing a very large king sized bed with old world furnishings, very masculine and neat with heavy drapes pulled back from the windows, it is impressive. They continue down to the end of the hallway to what is now her room. It is far away from his and between them are two smaller guest rooms.

"Where do the others stay?" She asks.

"The others?"

"Yes, the butler and cook."

"Oh, the butler, Franklin, has a suite in the wing off of the kitchen. He has been with me for many years and Julio only comes in on a regular weekday basis. He lives across town with his wife and kids."

"Oh, I see."

He opens the door to her new room. It is a beautiful and very bright room with small pane windows that look over the front grounds that she admired so much on her arrival. Everything is pale lavender and gold and the queen size bed sits high off of the floor. There is a full bath and television and extra towels, just like a fancy hotel, but better.

It's almost as if it was all planned just for her ahead of time.

"I'll leave you be. I'll bring you something to sleep in very shortly." says Maston.

"Thank you!"

A few minutes later he arrives with a sleep shirt, one of his of course, and leaves it on the bed, then blows her a kiss and shuts the door behind him.

Cheri showers and pulls the sleep shirt on, climbs up into the bed and as soon as her head hits the pillow she falls fast asleep.

The next morning she hears knocking on her door and she is startled for a moment trying to remember where she is. Feeling uncomfortable she quietly says,

"Yes?"

"Cheri, it's me, can I come in?"

Pulling the covers up around her neck she replies, "Ummm, yeah, c-come in."

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, the door opens slowly, Maston peeks in.

"Mr. Jameson! Hi!"

He steps in and sits on the edge of her bed making her feel more awkward.

"Sleep well?" he brushes a few wisps of hair from her face.

"Yes! Yes I did, thank you."

"Good, good. This morning I have arranged for the driver to take you to pick up your belongings at the motel. So after breakfast we will get you there."

"Thanks Mr. Jameson, but I would rather get ready and go as soon as possible."

"Wonderful, no problem, I'll have Joseph bring the car around. Just come down to the foyer when you are ready."

She smiles as he leaves the room shutting the door behind him. She has little choice but to put on the clothes from the day before, the short plaid skirt and the oversized shirt she borrowed. She ties it at the waist and rolls up the sleeves.

After washing up, and running a brush through her wavy brown hair she dabs on lipstick and mascara she had taken from her purse.

Slipping on her shoes and taking her hotel key she heads for the foyer. Surprised and embarrassed she finds the butler waiting to open the front door for her.

"Good morning Miss." He said without a change in his solemn expression.

Cheri dips her face down and whispers "Good morning."

Stepping outside she sees a black Cadillac pulling up and nervously tugs at the bottom of her skirt. The car comes to a stop at the bottom of the stairs and the driver's door opens and out steps a tall blonde man, young and handsome. She was NOT expecting this, feeling a little like Alice in Wonderland, not knowing who or what is just around the next bend.

He gestures for her to come down the steps as he opens the rear door for her. She slides in with the help of his strong hand guiding and protecting her. Cheri's heart is pounding as the scent of his musky cologne fills the car.

"We have to go to..." attempting to give him her destination,

"I know Miss." he stops her midsentence.

She looks at him in the rear view mirror and he is wearing dark glasses making it impossible for her to see his eyes. He notices her looking at him but makes no gesture, just keeping his strong chin held up and stoic, very professional. She tries not to stare, but he is so handsome with his chiseled face.

The car pulls in and stops in front of the motel. The car door opens for her and his strong hand is again waiting to help her. She feels like a princess as she puts her hand in his and she slides across the leather seat and out the door.

"Thank you...umm... Joseph?"

"Yes Miss."

"Cheri, please call me Cheri."

"Cheri, let me help you get your bags."

"Ummm sure, over here, room 42."

She fumbles for the key and unlocks the motel door. A musty smell fills the old style room looking like they never changed a thing since the 1970's.

The bed had never been slept in all night and standing there with Joseph brought evil thoughts to her head, thoughts of taking him right then and there and imagining his tall, slender body on top of hers.

"DAMN!" she mumbles to herself. "Get a grip, you are a nice girl!"

Joseph hears her mumbles but doesn't make out any words.

"Pardon?" he asks,

"Oh, nothing, I'm just talking to myself."

She chuckles nervously and rolls her eyes in a silly manner. He starts to feel her vibes and finds the situation appealing as well. They reach for the same bag and bump into each other, they laugh and she notices his dark green eyes that have been hiding behind those glasses that are now sitting on top of his head, their eyes meet.

Suddenly he pulls his hand away and tells her to go check out at the office and he will take care of the bags.

She agrees and when she returns he is standing next to the open car door, ready to take her hand once more, only this time he stands closer, taking her hand he gives it a squeeze and purposely brushes up against her breast as she slides onto the leather seat.

Closing her door, he gets in the front and they begin to drive away. She feels her guts turning as she does when she is near Maston.

"What is wrong with me, oh my god?" she quietly mumbles to herself.

She again glances at the rear view mirror and this time he doesn't have his sunglasses on and he catches her looking at him and he grins. She grins back.

"So, Cheri, what brings you to Mr. Jameson's?"

"I just got the maid job, yesterday."

His eyebrows rise, "So we will be seeing a lot of each other then."

"I guess so."

"You had better watch out for that Mr. Jameson, he can be quite the lady's man."

"Oh, you don't say?" I'll remember that."

"Don't get me wrong, Mr. Jameson will treat you well. He is a generous man."

Joseph adds as not to frighten her away from her new employment. Joseph as well as Mr. Jameson would hate for this pretty young girl to get away.

"I'm, I'm sure he is." she says with a smirk on her face.

"Have you been here long?"

"No, I just flew in yesterday."

"So you haven't seen any of the sites?"

"No not yet."

Joseph starts to take a few turns and she doesn't realize anything is amiss as she doesn't know her way around. He continues to get glimpses of her in the mirror and finds her very appealing and sees her glancing back at him in a lustful way. Cheri turns her face away, feeling flushed with embarrassment; she casually looks out the window, watching as things pass by, homes, parks, trees, and more trees.

"Look over there!" said Joseph pointing to the hillside.

"Beautiful!" she replies.

Without a second thought she finds the car is pulling into a side road.

"What are you doing?" she asks with concern in her voice. "Did the car break down? A flat tire perhaps?"

"No, no, I want to show you something." He says coyly.

Shutting the engine off he steps out, then her door opens and there is that hand, only this time it is pushing her further into the car as he slides in next to her shutting the door. She is quite nervous and knows what he wants and finds it odd that he didn't make advances in the motel room when he had the chance.

"I saw the way you were looking at me in the mirror." he says brushing back her hair. Her logical mind is thinking don't do it, but she doesn't resist his advances. He wastes no time as he runs his hand up her skirt and between her legs, caressing her thighs. Her heart starts to race as she watches his large rugged hands move further and further up her skirt and into her panties.

She moans as his fingers fondle her heat, wanting him badly she lifts her shirt up to her neck without unbuttoning it revealing her bra, he buries his head between her breasts and un-hooks it with his teeth in her cleavage.

Cheri finds his hardness with her hand and tries to unbuckle his belt as this is all moving very quickly. He helps her undo his belt and pants letting out his hardness and he slides her down onto the seat. He pulls off her panties, climbs on top of her with her feet pressed on the ceiling and her head against the door he pushes himself deep into her. She takes his beating, over and over, her head hitting the door, he pounds away at her and she finally lets out a scream as he pushes in deep and cums inside of her.

Her shirt is all rumpled about her neck and shoulders and he kisses and sucks on her breast as he pulls out. They clumsily straighten up, sweating and breathless. She rubs the top of her sore head.

"Are you Okay?" he asks with a huge grin on his sweaty face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hit my head."

She thinks to herself what a slut she has become, but it's hard not to resist when you are alone and surrounded by handsome men.

"I am sooo not telling Mr. Jameson about this. Wow Joseph, I don't know what to say." She says embarrassingly.

"Wow' is good! Ha! Ha! Ha!" he tells her with a bit of arrogance.

"You are just so attractive in that little skirt! What more can I say?"

They both chuckled as he gets out of the car to straighten himself up, tucking in his shirt. Lending her his hand once more, he helps her do the same, but the borrowed shirt she is wearing is now very wrinkled. How will she explain that if anyone sees her, especially Mr. Jameson? Trying to fix up her hair without a comb, she runs her fingers through it, but it does little good.

"I'll let you in the back way when we get to the house. You had better fix yourself up Cheri!"

"I'm trying!" she snips.

"Don't let Mr. Jameson, or anyone else see you."

"Well that won't be easy!" she snips again, feeling a bit angry with herself for letting this happen.

They finally pull up to the back entrance of the house and Joseph helps her out of the car and rushes her to the back door. Looking in the window he finds it all clear and she scurries in and over to the back stairs only to run into Mr. Jameson on his way down.

"Cheri?? What in the world happened?"

"Well, Sir. I fell."

"Fell?"

"Yeah...you see, I was..." then Mr. Jameson heard the car drive away from the back of the house. "Wait, did Joseph do this?"

"Ummm, you see Sir, I can explain."

That's it. She and Joseph WILL see each other again, only this time in the unemployment line. She feels certain of it. Mr. Jameson heads out the door to confront Joseph who lives in the apartment above the garage. Cheri runs up to her room realizing her bags were still in the car, there is nothing she can do except jump in the shower to wash off Joseph's cologne and sweat and the smell of the heat between them. Nervous as hell, she runs the water as hot as she can stand it and lathers herself up.

Steam is rising in the bathroom and she hears the door slowly open.

"Cheri? Are you alright my dear?"

It's Mr. Jameson. He peeks around the edge of the shower curtain and sees her standing there all lathered and naked with the water running down her skin.

"I'm just fine, Sir."

Now she is finding this to be a bit creepy.

"I had a talk with Joseph and it's Okay."

"Oh. Alright." she says confused as to what Okay really meant.

Then there is a scuffling sound in the bathroom and the curtain opens and in steps Maston naked and ready. She is shocked, soapy and speechless.

"Can we pick up where we left off from yesterday in the library?"

Her mouth wide open and still speechless, he takes the soap from her hands and runs it over himself, bringing it to a lather, then he rubs it over her wet skin, over her breasts and down her belly and down between her legs making her all slippery.

He puts the soap down and rubs his body against hers; wet and slick she starts to get turned on. The steam is thick now and fogs up the room. He turns her around and bends her over; placing her palms firmly against the tile he spreads her legs and enters her. The lather allows his hands to run smoothly over her back and around to her dangling and dripping breasts.

He plays with her nipples and she hangs her head down letting the water run through her hair and over her face. She can see him pounding her between her thighs entering her, in and out, over and over with lather running down their legs, over and over, he is grunting with each thrust.

Cheri spits out the water that runs in her mouth and gasps for air, unable to take her eyes of off his actions. His balls slap her with each stroke into her. He reaches between her legs and she sees his fingers play with her clit, turning her on, spitting out the running water she starts to cry out, pushing herself into him, making him go deeper, she trembles and reaches her orgasm, her knees buckling. Grabbing her by the hips with a hard thrust he climaxes, filling her.

Cheri throws her head back and the water from the shower makes her gasp for air as it runs over her face. He pulls out, dripping with cum, and kisses her softly across her back.

Feeling light headed she pauses before standing and grabs onto the shower bar. He guides her upright, steadying her; gently he turns her around rinsing all of the soap from her body. Taking the shower head down from its bracket, he washes his cum from between her legs and then rinses off himself.

Shutting off the water Maston opens the curtain and steps out, wraps a towel around his waist after quickly drying himself.

"Here," he says as he opens the curtain a bit wider and holds open a towel for Cheri. "Here, my dear Cheri, I'll dry you off."

She just grins as she has been speechless since he stepped in the shower with her. Her nipples harden as she steps out feeling a slight chill. Her hair drips down her body and drops fall from her breasts to the floor. He wraps the towel around her, patting down her wet skin stopping to kiss her breasts, he hands her a second towel to wrap her dripping hair.

Conveniently Maston has brought two warm, soft and thick white terry-cloth robes with him. Slipping into hers she tightly wraps the sash around her waist.

Still without her luggage in the room he tells her, "I will have your bags brought up shortly."

She just nods.

Opening the bathroom door he takes her by hand he leads her out sitting her on the edge of the bed. Sitting himself down next to her he leans in and kisses her lips. Oh she just can't seem resist him as she leans in closer, they kiss passionately, tongues probing each other's mouths. He sucks on her full lips, running his fingers down her throat and pushing away the robe from her cleavage he is ready again.

Taking her by the arms he has her kneel on the floor before him, opening his robe he holds her head in his hands and moves his crotch closer to her face, he tells her,

"Take me. Take me in your mouth."

She looks up into his eyes and she cannot resist him, she wants to please him. She grabs his hardness with her hand and slides it deep into her mouth.

The towel falls from her head and her wet hair drips down his leg, he slides her robe off of her damp shoulders and her cool hair falls on her back making her shiver. Her nipples harden while they brush against the hair on his masculine legs; her heat becomes swollen and wet.

Cheri reaches down between her own legs, her fingers fondling her clit she pulls away from his cock and begs him to let her up on the bed. Firmly clutching her cool wet hair in his fingers he pulls her back into his crotch and makes her continue taking him, watching how far it enters her mouth.

She thrusts it deep in her throat, moaning and the vibration drives him crazy, she continues to fondle herself, moaning and whining she penetrates herself with her fingers wanting to beg for more she wiggles about.

The next thing she knows is there is a quiet tapping at the door; she jumps but Maston keeps her from pulling away as the door opens. It is Joseph with her bags.

He pauses for a moment, watching the two of them, her kneeling before Maston with his hardness being swallowed up. Joseph puts down her bags, gets a nod from Maston inviting him to join in and quietly closes the door. Joseph unbuckles his belt, pulling it out of his pant loops throwing it down on the bed.

Pulling his shirt off over his body, not a word is spoken. Cheri's eyes are wide at the sight of Joseph stripping while still wrapping her lips around Maston. Maston is glassy eyed and grinning at his control over her.

Joseph comes around the bed, picking up the belt he whips her bottom. She jolts in surprise and tries to come up for air but is still under Maston's control, he does not let her stop taking him. Tears come to her eyes with the pain. Joseph's trousers fall to the floor and he is completely naked, revealing his rippled torso and his hardness.

He peels her robe completely off of her, kneels down behind her and lifts her hips up so she is like a dog on all fours, gripping her hips he thrusts himself into her. Maston lets her pull her mouth off to breathe, stroking her hair and cheek as she looks up at him with her dark eyes. Her face is pushed forward between his thighs with each thrust of Joseph's cock.

Maston sits, stroking himself, watching her expressions until Joseph lets out a loud groan as he cums inside her, her face now buried in Maston's crotch. Joseph pulls out, pauses for a moment to catch his breath, then they both help Cheri up off the floor and toss her onto her back like a ragdoll on the bed. She bounces on the mattress wiping her lips with her fingers.

Imalay
Imalay
4 Followers
12