Jamie

Story Info
A shy newlywed comes out of her shell.
3.5k words
4.26
158.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers

well, you could use our names Jamie and Joe, and he is tall, skinny with muscular arms and a broad chest, ummm.. dark, short hair, brown eyes, mustache and goatee... and me: i am blonde long hair blue eyes... couple inches shorter than him... size 8 frame, with small breasts... those are really the only specifics that i can think of.. i plan on letting him read it too..

I choose to have a personalized story... I am kind of a timid person and my husband, Joe, wishes that i were more.... suductive.. dominating almost.. and i have always wondered what it would be like to be more dominating. We are newlyweds if that can the story more interesting.... go for it!

************************

They hadn't been married long. Still in the newlywed stage of things. They had, however, settled into a happy routine. Joe's only wish for Jamie - that she be a little more demanding in the bedroom. Jamie was shy, almost timid, not sure of herself when it came to asking for what she wanted. While making love, Joe would try to bring Jamie out of her shell, get her move vocal and involved. Did she like to be touched here? What position felt best? Jamie would try but it was still difficult for her. Joe loved her and accepted that he would always be the more dominant in their relationship. Or not....

Jamie stood, looking at herself in the mirror. Joe had left for work and she had the day off. Her mind kept turning to last night. Joe had made love to her so softly, so sweetly. Again. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy that. Lord knows she did. Joe knew how to do everything just perfect. But Jamie also knew that Joe wanted her to be more aggressive. Less timid. As she looked at herself, Jamie tried to open her mind up, see possibilities. What she saw was a pretty, attractive woman. Long blonde hair, striking blue eyes. Her small breasts pointed out, her nipples pink against her fair skin. She thought of her husband. Joe's taller by a couple inches, skinny but with muscular arms. His broad chest always got to her. And the way his mustache and goatee felt against her skin. Mmm that always felt good. She loved the way his brown eyes would look at her as he made love to her. So caring and loving. Looking at herself in the mirror again, Jamie decided it was time to do something about his fantasy. She'd find way to be less timid.

Where to start? You couldn't just wake up one day and say, "I'm going to be more dominant?" Could you? Jamie figured the best place to start was with lingerie. Something slinky and sexy. Wouldn't that give her more confidence if she felt more sexy? Slipping into a pair of jeans and a sweater, Jamie headed out to the mall.

Victoria's Secret seemed like the perfect place to start. Moving up and down the racks, Jamie saw vibrant colors, soft, silky materials, and nothing that seemed just right. Somewhere along the line, Jamie's mind had moved into the "trashy is dominant" mode. On the other side of the mall, tucked in one of the corners, was another lingerie shop. This one catered to the less than prissy clientele of Victoria's Secret. Here, Jamie saw black leather bustiers, slinky garters, nipple-less bras, and crotchless panties. Taking a couple different outfits into the dressing room, Jamie began looking for her more aggressive side. On the third outfit, she found it. Just wearing the black lace bustier and thong panties made her feel sexy. The bustier held up her small breasts, making them appear larger than they really were. Looking at herself, Jamie saw rounded mounds pushing up over the edge of the black lace. Turning to look over her shoulder, Jamie saw her ass, round and firm, with the little strip of black running from between her legs up through her cheeks. Bending over, Jamie looked again and saw what Joe would see. Her pussy just barely covered by black lace, her ass on display.

Changing back into her clothes, Jamie went out and before it was over, she'd selected thigh-high black stockings that had little black roses at the top, four-inch black heels and, just for good measure, a spiked leather collar. She wasn't sure yet who that was for. Her or Joe.

At home, she settled in with her new purchases. She could actually feel herself getting excited. Would she be able to go through with it? What exactly was she thinking of going through with? Jamie sat back, contemplating. What did she want? Joe was a terrific lover. What else was there? Did she want him to be her sex slave? Did she just want to tell him what to do? Was there anything she wanted to try that they hadn't? She'd think more about it and have everything in place by the time Joe got home.

Joe was tired. It had been a long day at work and he was ready to settle back, maybe have a beer, and then take his wife to bed. His wife. He really liked the sound of that. Jamie was everything he wanted. If only. Well, maybe she wasn't as assertive in the bedroom as he'd like but he could definitely live with that. As he thought about Jamie, he felt himself getting more excited about getting home. Would he make love to her in the bedroom? Or maybe he'd have a little fun with her on the couch? He'd love to get her a little wild. Maybe tonight he could get her to beg for him. As he pulled into the driveway, Joe was already getting hard in his pants. Him and his cock both agreed maybe the beer could wait until after he'd made love to Jamie.

Opening the door, Joe stepped in expecting to hear Jamie in the kitchen. But the house was silent. And dark.

"Jamie. Hey, babe, where are you? Jamie?"

Joe walked towards the bedroom. The door was closed. Opening it slowly, Joe stepped in and stopped dead in his tracks. His semi-erect cock had shot from semi-limp to full on hard in a matter of seconds. The room was lit with candles. Tall ones, short ones, all lit and all giving off this intensely erotic smell. Or was that his wife? Jamie stood across the room with a nervous smile on her red lips.

Jamie had heard Joe come in and had felt the butterflies in her stomach. Could she really go through with this? Yes. Yes, she told herself. She could do this. She heard him call out and fought back the urge to yell back that she'd be out in a minute, grab a robe and forget all out this. Instead, she remained silent, waiting for him. When the door opened and Joe walked in, she knew she'd done the right thing. This was what she wanted. When his eyes settled on her, Jamie felt herself get wet and excited. She had taken time slipping into her new black lace bustier. She'd dabbed herself with her favorite perfume right between her breasts. Her black lace thong nestled snug against her newly shaved pussy. Wouldn't that be a surprise for Joe. Her legs were wrapped in her black silk stockings and her feet were fitted into her four-inch stilettos. She'd pulled her blonde hair back into a ponytail and had, in the end, decided on the collar for her. Wrapped around her neck, it gave her a sense of power.

"Joe. Come in and close the door."

She'd worked all afternoon on getting a more commanding tone to her voice. She thought she'd done pretty good. Jamie watched as Joe stepped forward, closing the door.

"Baby, she look amazing. Hot. Sexy. What...."

"Stop right there!" Jamie cut Joe off as he started to reach for her. Taking a deep breath, she stepped closer to him. "Tonight is different, Joe. Tonight you do what I want, when I want." The heels made her just a little taller than him and it gave her confidence. The way Joe's eyes watched her, hot and hungry, gave her even more confidence. Stepping around behind him, Jamie leaned towards his ear and whispered, "Strip. Now."

Taking three steps away from him, Jamie turned and watched Joe. He'd turned to face her as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes kept moving up and down her body.

As his fingers worked each button, Joe looked at his wife. God she was incredible! Joe had never seen her in anything so hot. As his fingers released his belt and then his pants, Joe felt his cock get harder. He was so hard it hurt. Jamie stood there watching him. And the collar around her neck! Fuck! Joe toed off his shoes and then reached down to take off his socks. As he pulled one, he made the mistake of looking up. He was eye-level with Jamie's pussy. Joe stared at the little piece of black lace that disappeared between her thighs. Oh fuck! Hurrying, Joe tore off his other sock and then slid his pants down. Naked, Joe stood there, waiting.

Jamie watched Joe undress. When his cock was freed from his pants, she stared at it. She didn't remember Joe ever being that hard. His cock was jutting out, straight and throbbing. She could see it literally pulsing, jumping slightly, as she looked at it. She felt her pussy shiver on it's own. Joe was waiting for her next move. What the hell was it?

Taking a step forward, Jamie moved closer to him. Taking her hand, Jamie laid it on his chest. His skin was burning up. Slowly, she dragged her hand across his chest as she walked around behind him.

"You're so hard, Joe. All of you is so hard."

Jamie pulled her hand over his skin, around his shoulder and down his back. Joe was breathing harder as her hand moved down his lower back and grazed just the top of his ass. As she continued walking slowly around him, her hand never left his body. Rubbing his thigh, Jamie finally came around in front of him again and let her hand move inwards. Joe closed his eyes and nearly jumped as Jamie's palm petted his rock hard cock.

"Oh, yes. All of you is definitely hard."

Joe reached out for her, trying to grab her hips but Jamie slapped his hands away. "No! Not tonight." Jamie was gaining confidence with each second. She could feel Joe's arousal pulsating off of him. It was making her wet, heated.

Turning away from him, Jamie slowly strutted across the room and around to the other side of the bed. As she walked, she felt Joe's eyes burning into her ass. Smiling, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. This was where she might just lose her confidence. Looking at Joe, his eyes, his cock, she knew she'd be fine.

"Come here, Joe. No, don't walk. Kneel down and crawl over to me. Crawl and kneel in front of me."

Jamie held her breath waiting to see if Joe would do it. Had she gone too far too soon? Joe just smiled at her and slowly lowered to his knees. Never taking his eyes off of her, Joe crawled towards her, his cock swinging between his legs. Each crawl, had his cock aching. He stopped just inches away from her, sitting up on his knees. His face was level with her pussy.

Jamie stared down at her husband, kneeling in front of her. His eyes were staring at her pussy. Her wet, throbbing pussy. She had never imagined that just telling him what to do, taking the upper hand, would make her feel so aroused. Jamie let her excitement take over her brain. Reaching out, she grabbed hold of Joe's short hair and pulled his face to her crotch.

"Lick it. Lick it through my panties."

Joe couldn't believe this was his timid little wife. And boy he wasn't complaining. With his face rammed up against her crotch, he could smell her through her panties. Rubbing his face against her, Joe stuck his tongue out and flicked it across her panties. He could taste her. God she was wet! Lifting his chin up, Joe stuck his tongue against her again and again, each time meeting the resistance of her panties. Jamie's hand was pushing him harder against her. She was moaning. Joe reached up, grabbing her thighs. Jamie pulled him away from her by his hair.

"No touching. I'll tell you where to touch and when. Only your mouth. Only your tongue."

With an urgency she'd never had before, Jamie shoved Joe's face back between her legs. Joe's hands fisted at his sides as his tongue went back to work on her black panties. With each thrust of his tongue, her panties were shoved further inside her little slit. Finally, his tongue met her naked lips. Jamie moaned and arched down to him. Opening her stance wider, Jamie ground her pussy onto her husband's tongue. Joe pushed up, ramming his tongue between her lips with her panties. She was dripping, wet beyond belief. Joe lapped up her juices. Jamie suddenly pushed his face away again.

Joe looked up at her. His mustache and goatee were coated in her juices, slick and wet. His nose was red. Jamie smiled and turned around. Bending over, she knelt one leg up on the bed. She knew what Joe saw. Her pink, wet pussy, her black lace thong shoved up inside her pussy and disappearing between her cheeks. Looking over her shoulder, she told Joe, "Lick me. Now. Suck on my clit."

Jamie had never talked like this before. She'd never told him what to do and now she was bent over, her ass in his face, telling him to suck her clit. He hadn't thought it was possible, but Joe's cock actually got harder. His thoughts were broken when Jamie commanded him to grab her ass and lick her pussy. Leaning in, Joe did just that.

Grabbing Jamie's ass cheeks in both hands, he spread them and pushed his face between her thighs. Jamie moaned and pushed back against him. Joe's tongue danced over her pussy, licking, diving deep inside her. Jamie was writhing, pumping her hips. As Joe's tongue dove between her lips, Jamie clamped her pussy and came. Her pussy flooded with her juices, filling Joe's mouth as he sucked on her lips. Jamie moaned and bucked, not believing the strength of this first orgasm.

Captivated, Jamie shouted for Joe to take her panties off. To tear them if he had to. Slipping his fingers in the sides of her panties, Joe slowly pulled them down, burying his face in her pussy as it was left naked. Jamie stood long enough to step of of her panties, then knelt both legs on the bed, opening her legs wide.

Joe grabbed her ass, squeezing it as he just looked at her glistening pussy. She was wet, pink, leaking juices down her thighs.

"Lick it, Joe. Eat my pussy. Make me cum again. Lick my fucking cunt."

Jamie was beside herself. She'd never talked like this before. She never told him what she wanted. Now, she couldn't tell him fast enough. Jamie closed her eyes and leaned forward on her elbows as Joe's mouth covered her pussy again. His tongue was flicking up and down her clit, teasing her. She yelled out for him to suck her clit. When his lips closed around her hard little nub, Jamie shouted out her orgasm. Her body shook, shuddering with the strength of her climax. Joe kept sucking on her clit, pulling it deeper and deeper into his mouth. Jamie was begging him not to stop. She felt her third orgasm rip through her without waiting for the second to finish.

Joe flicked his tongue across her pussy and then up across her little asshole. Jamie shivered. Pulling away, Jamie rolled over, her legs spread. Joe looked up at her face and then down at her breasts and finally to her naked pussy. Jamie was breathing hard. And knew what she wanted next.

"Stand up." Jamie slid her hands over her stomach and up her bustier. Her breasts were still covered. Watching Joe's face, Jamie slowly pulled the bustier down, popping her small breasts up over the top. Joe's cock twitched. He had to be in agony. She'd come three times and he still hadn't been touched. Jamie rubbed her palms over her tits and then pinched her nipples with her fingers. "Touch yourself. I want you to wrap your hand around your cock. But don't cum. You can't cum yet."

Joe watched his beautiful little wife rub her fingers over her nipples, her pussy still glistening with her juices. He wrapped his hand around his cock and tried to think of something other than how much he wanted to cum. How much he wanted to sink his rock deep inside his wife's tight pussy and fuck her until she begged him to stop. No, he tried not to think about all that. He watched Jamie play with her tits, squeezing and twisting her nipples. He'd never watched her play with her body before. Not like this.

Jamie smiled and thought about what she wanted next. She was beginning to really like this taking control, being the aggressor. She watched Joe tugged on his cock slowly. He was trying not to cum. As she watched his fingers work up and down his pole, Jamie slid her right hand down her body. She'd never touched her pussy in front of Joe before. Now seemed like a good time. Watching his eyes follow her hand, Jamie slipped it down between her legs. When her fingers touched her sensitive lips, Jamie moaned. Joe tugged on his cock harder. "Don't cum, Joe. Not yet." Jamie slid her fingers over her pussy, spreading her lips and rubbing her finger tip inside. Rubbing her fingers faster and faster against her clit, Jamie moaned. "You like this, don't you, Joe. You like watching me finger my pussy. Sliding my finger inside my pussy. Oh I'm so tight and so wet. You want to fuck me, don't you? You want to fuck this pussy, don't you, Joe?"

Joe's only answer was a moan. He couldn't believe this was happening. His timid little wife was a sexual animal right now. He watched her finger her pussy, rubbing and squeezing her clit. He could still smell her. If he licked his lips, he could still taste her.

"Come here, Joe. Come here and fuck me. I want your cock buried in my fucking tight pussy."

Jamie opened her legs wider, bracing her stilettos on the bed. Joe didn't waste time, not wanting her to change her mind. Grabbing her hips, Joe pulled her to the edge of the bed and with one quick thrust, buried his aching cock deep inside her. Both moaned. Jamie met each thrust of his cock with a thrust of her own.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck my fucking pussy. Oh fuck!"

Jamie gripped the bedspread in her hands. Wrapping her legs around Joe's waist, Jamie rubbed her silk stockings against him. Joe pushed her legs away, lifting them at the calves, opening her legs wide. Looking up, Joe watched her legs bounce, her stilettos still on her feet. Joe rammed his cock over and over again in his wife. He was so fucking close to cumming. Jamie moaned and arched up. Joe pushed her legs together, lifting them higher. Joe fucked her harder and harder. Jamie's pussy tightened, squeezing his cock hard as she erupted in another orgasm.

Squeezing her pussy, Jamie milked Joe's cock, pulling on it. She felt his cock thicken inside her. "Pull out, Joe. Cum on my stomach. I want you to cum on me." Joe had never done this before and felt his cock begging to erupt as Jaime begged him to cum on her. Pulling out, Joe wrapped his hands around his cock and milked it. They both watched as stream after stream of white cream shot out onto Jamie's black lace bustier. Jamie rubbed her breasts as Joe came on her. As his cock finished, squirts of cum dripped on her pussy. Joe squeezed every last drop from his aching cock.

Standing between Jamie's legs, Joe looked at his wife. From the collar still around her neck to her cum-covered black bustier to her stockings and stilettos, this was no longer his timid wife. She was amazing and knew exactly what she wanted. Jamie smiled up at him.

"I'm not done with you yet. I know exactly what I want now and you're gonna be sorry."

Joe smiled and Jamie laughed. Joe fell on the bed next to her and kissed her shoulder.

"Bring it on, baby. Bring it on."

Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers