Jamie and Sadie Put on a Show

Story Info
Long time friends finally fuck for a crowd of men.
4.1k words
4.72
27.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers

Jamie and I had been friends for a really long time before things went to another level. We'd met in first year university, and taken an instant dislike to each other. She was loud, crass, and opinionated. I was quiet, shy and insecure. We met during frosh week, and when we all went out to the bar together, I saw her trace an ice cube down a girl's arm then lick its path. I remember being shocked, my own bisexuality was still quite repressed at that point. Despite our mutual dislike (Jamie later told me that she was scared of me), we shared a group of friends, so we found ourselves in situations where we were forced to get along. We tried to be nice to each other, and eventually forged a tentative friendship despite our differences. Eventually, I would consider her one of my best friends.

I was always pretty shy about my sexuality. I was a late bloomer, despite being a pretty cute natural platinum blonde. I was all curves, and when I was younger, I translated that as being chubby. When I matured, I saw my sexy hourglass as an asset to be played up and displayed. Jamie had a similar body type to me, a sexy 5'4 size 10 with amazing 34 DD breasts that were unfairly perky. She had a lovely heart shaped face with sharp hazel green eyes and a mean little mouth.

I didn't date much, mostly due to my lack of confidence, and Jamie was never without a boyfriend. It wasn't that she pursued them so much as they were drawn to her like flies to honey. I could understand the appeal. Jamie was a huge flirt, she was a tomboy, but loved to wear tops with strategically placed buttons that revealed her creamy white breasts. Jamie didn't make many friendships with women. To many, she had a lesbian vibe. To others, she was just too pushy, too assertive, too... masculine.

When I came out as bi to my friends in third year, Jamie was the last close friend I told. She had always been adamant that she was straight, and had joked that her motto was "cocks no box". I thought she was too adamant. I thought her extremism on the topic was a sign that she secretly went both ways. I saved her for last, because I thought she might be weirded out, considering where she stood on the topic of her own sexuality. When I told her, we were sitting on my bed next to each other, both rather drunk. She seemed relieved, like it explained a lot about me. Then, she asked me who else knew. When she realized she was the last to know, she was hurt again. I leaned closer to her and said "we save the ones for last whose opinions mean the most to us." At that, Jamie's face relaxed, and to my surprised, she leaned forward and kissed me.

Jamie's lips were partially open, and I opened mine to invite her in further. She kissed me a little longer, but didn't use her tongue. Her hand moved around my back and she trailed her fingers down my spine. I felt a jump in my crotch. Eventually she broke the kiss. "How many girls have you kissed"? She asked me.

"Um... That was actually my first", I admitted.

She smiled wickedly, and said "Last to know, but first to do something about it."

Jamie and I didn't do anything else that night. For the most part, our friendship remained the same. She had always been incredibly flirtatious, I just always thought it was how she dealt with people. She was a master manipulator, and sought constantly to give people what they wanted, because she found that usually meant they'd give her exactly what she wanted in return. She knew that I was bi, and would happily do things like grab my ass or squeeze my tit. She always did so in a 'friendly' context, somehow, like it was a normal thing to do.

One day, when we were hanging out on my back porch she said to me, "you know Sadie, if you ever want to practice making out, I'd be happy to give you a few pointers."

I raised my eyebrows at her suggestion, and wondered at the motivation behind it. Was this her way of admitting to me that she wanted to kiss me, but had to veil it as giving me pointers? She had a boyfriend, though I'm not sure he really would have minded. I moved my chair closer to hers, leaned in and took her up on her offer. She kissed me more hungrily than she had the first time. She used her teeth to pull and suck on my lower lip then eventually broke it off. Inside the house, a party was raging and we turned to realize that several of the people in the dining room had just witnessed our interlude, including Jamie's boyfriend. I flushed with embarrassment, and Jamie grinned lasciviously. She leaned in and kissed me again, this time slipping her tongue into my mouth. I responded my massaging her tongue with my own, getting quickly lost in the moment.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moistness of her mouth. I didn't even hear the sliding door to the patio open, and people coming outside. When I felt a hand on my breast and heard a photo being taken and my eyes popped open. I pulled away from Jamie and the crowd of our friends cheered and whistled. I flushed in embarrassment, and also in horniness. Our display had totally turned me on. I felt the memory of Jamie's hand on my breast like it was an imprint. Jamie gave me a wicked little grin, then jumped up and went to her boyfriend, Scott, who was grinning. "Hi Baby, you like the show?" She asked him. He nodded while she leaned in and turned her face to his for a kiss.

"Hey Sadie, check this out!" My friend Andrew passed me his digital camera that captured the moment when Jamie had touched my breast. Wow that was a sexy picture. We were both connected at the mouth, eyes closed, cheeks flushed, leaning in towards each other, and her hand is squeezing my breast like she's checking its ripeness. My pussy pounded again to see it.

"Send me that photo, would you?" I asked Andrew, surprising myself. He grinned.

"no problem."

After that, kissing Jamie became a regular thing. We'd make out at parties, and sometimes when the two of us were alone. It never went much beyond that, and I never thought too much of it. It came to an end when she married David. Not because David didn't like it, he once had taken a whole photo shoot of me, Jamie and a bottle of tequila. I'm not sure why Jamie and I stopped kissing like that, I guess, for her things changed when she became a wife.

After three years of marriage, and eight years into our friendship, Jamie was visiting me at my one bedroom in the city one night, and confessed that she was cheating on David with her partner at work. I weirdly wasn't surprised. I knew Jamie had been unhappy in her marriage for some time, and I knew she had been considering cheating. She had told me as much.

She told me about how she was sleeping with her partner at work. They were both married and would meet and fuck while their spouses were out. She couldn't get enough of being adored by this man. He took her and owned her the way her husband wouldn't. She admitted that she still loved her husband, but that both men did completely different things for her. Then she said to me, "You know what I'd really love Sadie? I'd love to have sex with David, Ty, and you. David and I have talked about having couples sex before, to spice things up. I think it would be a really hot foursome. What do you think?"

My heart pounded into my throat. Was she serious? She wanted me to fuck her, her husband and her lover? I took a deep breath and spoke slowly, "I think...we'd have to agree to some things ahead of time to make sure no one gets hurt."

A smile spread across Jamie's heart shaped face. "Really? You'd do it?"

I took a deep breath, knowing that there'd be no turning back from here. Jamie was serious. "Definitely."

She flung her arms around me, and leaned in to kiss me passionately. "mmmm... I missed this" She moaned between kisses.

My stomach leapt as her body pressed against mine. I'd missed it, too. I'd dated several men and women over the years, but the spark with Jamie was different. She kissed with reckless abandon.

...

The next week I got a phone call from Jamie. "So, I talked to David and he agreed! Can you believe it? I mean, he obviously doesn't know that I've been fucking Ty. He just thinks we're friends from work. But, he agreed! And of course Ty's in. Are you still in, Sadie?"

I felt myself get wet at the mere thought. This was really going to happen. "I'm SO in."

"So, Friday night, my house? Can you make it? 8:00?"

"I'll be there." I smiled.

Her voice lowered, "I'm so glad. I've been waiting a long time for this."

My heart pounded. "Me, too."

...

At 8:00 on Friday, I found myself on Jamie and David's front door. Jamie opened it as I raised my hand to knock. She ducked outside before I could say anything. "Ok, so something happened", she whispered quickly.

"What?" I felt suddenly nervous. I was nervous enough as it was!

"Um... So David mentioned this to a couple of his guy friends. And they begged and begged to be able to watch, and then they offered to pay him. And so he called me and explained, and I dunno, I thought the whole idea was really hot, and I didn't have time to run it by you, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I hope you do, of course we'll split the cash--"

I raised a hand to stop her. "holy run on sentence, Jamie. So, what? You want me to fuck you and David and Ty in front of all these guys?"

"Well, at first, it will just be you and me, and from there, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. The safe word is radio."

That was pretty light on the details as far as I was concerned, but the idea of being with Jamie was still just so appealing, that I decided to do it. But, with one condition, "Ok. But, I want to be in charge, when it comes to you and me. I want you to take my lead."

She nodded her cute little red head and smiled. I knew from our outing to a Korean bathhouse years before that she had a little red triangle down below to match. I looked forward to revealing it again, shortly. I followed her inside, and the guys waiting there cheered at my arrival. To my relief, they were playing poker. We weren't the only point of the evening. Or maybe we were, and they were just killing time, waiting.

"Tequila, baby?" Jamie offered.

I smiled, "Always!"

We went to her kitchen, and she poured us some shots. We toasted without words, knocked them back, and before she could get a lime, I grabbed her and kissed her with everything I had. I had never kissed Jamie like this. She'd always kissed me, really. Or, suggested it. She swooned a little, then I righted her to her feet, gestured at the tequila, she poured us another shot, and we repeated the process. I then took her by the hand, and led her over to their couch. I saw David watching us out of the corner of his eye, and for the first time, took in the guys who would be viewing/ participating in (?) our show that night. My heart thumped. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I was a confident, intelligent, professional woman, in my late 20s... this didn't seem like something a women like me would or should do. But, here I was doing it. Even if I wanted to leave, which I certainly didn't, I couldn't have gone at that point.

Jamie and I settled into the couch, and I settled into kissing her. She seemed a little nervous at first, and sat leaning slightly away from me in the corner of the couch. I knew she was playing coy for the guys, and maybe for me as well. It was sexier if she was nervous. Or maybe, she wasn't playing. I put my hand against the small of her back and pulled her towards me. "You've wanted this for years," I whispered to her, then plunged my tongue into her throat. She showed her agreement by responding in kind. I pulled back. "Admit it."

She nodded, breathless and sexy, "I've wanted this for years".

I kissed her again, then started to knead her left breast. She moaned into my mouth. At some point, during this interlude, the card game abruptly stopped, and the guys moved closer to the couch. "You're so bad. A married woman wanting to be taken by a chick. You're a little slut, aren't you." I kissed her deeply again, and moved my right hand up and down her back while my left rubbed her chest. I pulled away again. "Say it."

"I'm such a little slut. I want you to fuck me so bad." I heard some of the guys cat call to that. Deep down, I'd always had exhibitionist fantasies. It turned me on so much to know that what I was doing turned on someone else. Someone who wasn't even touching me. Fuck that shit's hot.

"I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna take you and own you." I started to unbutton Jamie's black short sleeved top. Beneath, I found her beautiful breasts, bare and braless. I immediately buried my face between her tits, and started to kiss and suck on the inside of the right breast, then the left. I moved all the way to the areola, then stopped. I repeated my attentions on her left breasts. The guys whooped and applauded in encouragement. I slowly moved all around her breasts, leaving bite marks and getting little squeals of delight and pain from Jamie. God such sexy sounds were coming from this woman. I looked up at her, and found her back arched, tits pushed out to greet me, her head was thrown back, mouth open, eyes closed, completely lost to the ministrations I was applying to her breasts.

"Ung Ohhhhh Uhhhh uhh", escaped her encouraging lips. I'd yet to touch her nipples. Oh, her perfect nipples. They were pink, true pink, against her creamy white skin. The colouring of a natural red head. They were made to be suckled, these nipples were. Designed to be placed in a mouth. Perfect little round nubs. Suddenly, at the same time, I clamped my mouth around her right nipple and my thumb and forefinger around her left. She let out a small scream of shock, then drew in a sharp, gasping breath. Her colour was strawberries and cream, her white breasts were covered red with my rough hand prints, teeth marks and hickies. That night, I had her first and marked her as my own.

She was wearing a short plaid skirt, for easier access, I suppose, and I reached up under it whist suckling her large beautiful breast. Her legs opened to me, and she moaned. Her panties were drenched. She was totally into this, it wasn't an act. She wanted this, and me. I reached around her skirt, and undid the zipper. "Lift your hips", I instructed. She did as she was told. I leaned in, and took a deep whiff of her panty clad crotch. Then, I reached out and tasted the material, soaked with her juices. She trembled above me and took gasping panting breaths. The guys had moved closer, I noticed at one point. Many of their mouths were hanging open. I noted David who was sporting a raging erection. At some point that night, he knew he'd be in between us.

I kissed my way down Jamie's legs, then removed her white ankle socks and black mary Jane's. She had played up the school girl look for the party tonight. There she was, only in her white lace panties, and I was still fully clothed, in the red halter dress I'd arrived in. I loved having her naked and trembling in my arms, it asserted my dominance over her. In our relationship, the power dynamic had always been reversed. She'd always been louder, more in control, more dynamic and charismatic. Now, I had the control, and she had given it to me. I was SO turned on.

I moved my way back up her legs slowly, kissing along the inside of each leg. Grazing her with my teeth now and then. I kissed along the inside of each milky white thigh, and she spread her legs even wider for me. I buried my mouth and nose in her panty clad pussy once again, and she gasped and squirmed. I became aware at some point that photos were being taken. I didn't care.

I looked up into her eyes, hooked my thumbs into the sides of her panties, and pulled them down over her hips slowly. I kneeled between her legs with my back to the guys, and took in her sexy body. My eyes feasted on her porcelain skin, her generous white breast covered in my marks, her pouty sexy lips. We stared into each other's eyes, and I ripped her panties off her in one tug. I continued to hold her eyes and hesitated a moment before burying my tongue in her pussy.

Oh! She was wet and fragrant! I ran my tongue up her inner lips and labia, and used my fingers to open her up wide. Feeling generous for a moment, I stepped back from my position and held her pussy open for all the guys to see. They cheered and hooted their appreciation. I realized then that I knew another of the guys present, Kevin. I'd always really liked Kevin, and had admitted to Jamie that I would be happy to get with him. I was surprised and a little ashamed to see him there, but less so, when I noted that, along with the rest of the guys, he had his cock out and was stroking it. He grinned at me and winked when he caught my eye. We'd always gotten along well. Suddenly shameless in my lust, I grinned back, then returned to my task. I plunged my tongue into Jamie's vagina, and I felt its sides clamp down around me in welcome. I moved my way back up towards her button, then I plunged two of my fingers up her hole. Finally, I took in the beautiful sight of her large clit, and zapped it with the tip of my tongue. "Ung!" She cried out at the attention. I flicked my tongue over her clit several more times while my fingers moved in and out of her vagina.

Her secretions were covering my left hand, and I sucked her clit into my mouth then moved my tongue rapidly against it. Jamie twitched, muttered and gasped above me. Then, her moans moved to a fever pitch, and I sped up my ministrations. I hooked my fingers in her love canal expertly. I knew my way around a vagina rather well. Suddenly, she stiffened, let out a scream, and her juices squirted over my hands and face. I quickly covered her hole with my mouth to get whatever juices I could. God I love the taste of female ejaculation.

Jamie panted and twitched with her arms stretched above her head. I stood up from between her legs, and turned to the guys. I walked over to Kevin, leaned in towards him and said, "You want a taste?" He immediately started to kiss me passionately. Goddam I was wet! He broke away from my mouth, and kissed his way down my chest. He reached around my neck and undid the bow of my halter, revealing my large heaving tits. I let him. He immediately started to lick my tits. I pulled away, and removed my dress entirely, then turned back to Jamie, who was being attended to by David. I walked over to where they were on the couch, now very nearly naked, and joined the two of them.

When I sat down, David broke his kiss with Jamie, and leaned in to kiss me too. Jamie, suddenly seeming to realize my breasts were now bare, sat up and took a nipple suddenly into her mouth. David took her lead, and suddenly was devouring my other nipple. I leaned back and let them shower me with attention. Jamie broke away from my breast, and crawled up to kiss me passionately on the mouth. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "you are so fucking sexy. That was the most incredible orgasm of my life". At that, she reached down and put her hand in my crotch. So much for her old motto.

She rubbed up against my underwear, while her husband had her best friend's tit in his mouth. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had fantasized about being with David and Jamie so many times. I moaned in wanton enjoyment. David's hand joined Jamie's in my pussy. I gasped as the two of them worked together. I was disappointed when Jamie broke away. She moved to the guys, and pulled the hand of one of the men I didn't recognize. This must be Ty, the guy she was having the affair with. He was hot, I admitted, and also quite well endowed.

David had removed his top and pants, and Jamie was quickly undressing Ty while pulling him over to the couch area. "Let's move to the floor," Jamie suggested, and pulled me to the floor so that I was on my knees facing her. She kissed me, then moved in and removed my panties. I shook, finally naked and totally vulnerable in front of all these men. I wasn't in control anymore. I had asked to be in charge for the her and me part, and that part was pretty much over. She leaned in and kissed me again. Then, over my shoulder, gestured to her husband. "David, it would be so fucking hot to see you fuck Sadie. She turned to Ty, "Ty, I want you to fuck me at the same time. I want Sadie and I to get nailed together." She turned back to me, leaned in and kissed me.

ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers
12