Jamie and Tina's Journey 03

Story Info
Jamie and Tina's first day as lovers.
2.1k words
4.64
6.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Waking up in the early morning I had the strong urge to be with my lady love Tina Lee, and I knew there wouldn't have been a better moment than when she wouldn't be expecting it, so after snuggling up closer to her, and wrapping her up tenderly in my arms, I nibbled her neck gently, trying not to wake her, because I wanted the first time to be as much a surprise, but also special.

I slowly rolled her right nipple between my fingers just to tease her a little, and to get her to wiggle a little, then sliding my finger down her right side, I slipped them back behind her, and in between her legs, causing her to spread her legs for me.

At this point she moaned, but I couldn't tell if she was awake or not, so I shifted her weight a little, to ensure that I could get to her entrance from behind, and she was starting to open up for me with her lubrication.

As she moaned more, I knew she was awake, and starting to really enjoy what I was doing, and I teased her clit with four fingers on my right hand, and my thumb slid into her effortlessly.

Then I slowly and rhythmically began to finger fuck her from behind, keeping my thumb on her G spot, and listening to her instructions to where to touch, as I continued playing with four fingers by rubbing up and down over her clit, as she ground her ass back and forth against my hand, and her ass into my stomach, which was right behind her.

I began whispering to her, which I established that she loved for me to do, making sure she knew that she was turning me on, and as she was approaching that first rocketing climax:

"1"

"2"

"3"

Then she came so hard that her vaginal walls squeezed down on my thumb, and I almost couldn't move it, but I continued sliding it in and out, giving her mini spasms.

I kissed her neck, and nibbled her shoulder, and removed my fingers, wrapped her in my arms, and then drifted off back to sleep.

*************************

A couple of hours later, I woke up, and Tina Lee was awake and reading, and looking at my watch, it looked like she had been up for about three hours, but I couldn't get a straight answer out of her as to why.

She just kept telling me she couldn't sleep.

The next thing I know, she had peeled back the covers from my naked form, she had me on my back, and she started kissing down my body from my lips, down my neck, down my chest, down my stomach, down my hips, down my thighs, down my legs, down to my feet and toes.

The entire time, I am shivering with delight, and trying to figure out what she is going to do, because I have never enjoyed something so slow, seductive, or sensual.

She then spread my legs, and started back up my right leg, and blowing air on my leg as she trailed kisses back up my leg, I was as turned on as could be, and couldn't hide my hard on from her prying eyes. As she got to my knee, she began dragging her tongue up my inner thigh, and making me jump, and twist, but she just held me there, encouraging me to stay still.

Moving toward my cock, she caressed it with her succulent tits, and hard nipples.

Then moving down to my left leg, she repeated the same motions as what she did on the right leg, kissing up the leg, and blowing the warm air, and then when she arrived at the knee, she began licking up the inner thigh.

Arriving at my long thick shaft this time, she began lapping at my balls like a starving kitten, and lifting my balls, she licked around the bikini line as well, and the underside also.

Then taking one long lick from base to head, she took as much of my dick in her mouth as she could, and that brought a groan from me, because she locked on to it with a good bit of suction.

Then holding the suction, she began slurping on my cock, and bobbing up and down on my cock, alternating between short and long strokes.

Having not experienced a good blow job in a long time, I didn't think I could hold out for long, and remember previous conversations that Tina Lee and I had, I knew that she wanted to experience giving me a good blow job, and so far, she wasn't disappointing.

I had it in my head that I didn't want to cum quickly, so I tried to stroke her back, to play in her hair, anything to distract myself, so that I wouldn't explode to hard, but she was very good at what she was doing, and then when she pulled back the foreskin, and started flicking at the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue that was it, I thought I was going to black out.

She alternated between doing that, and stroking me with long slow strokes, and it was all to much, I held the back of her head, and let her feel my stiff member filling her mouth, and I rocked back and forth, and my cock swelled, and she tightened her cheeks around my cock, and sucked hard as I was Cumming, and I came with three long spasms, and she took them all.

I was spent, drained, whatever you want to call it, but it was a wonderful morning to wake up to.

We ended up going to get breakfast, and I had another surprise for her up my sleeve, because I was so very appreciative of her coming to my rescue, and answering the call that I wanted to do something special for her.

So besides finding out how she knew how to get to me during breakfast, we also went on a nice horse drawn carriage ride around the city.

During the ride, that was were she explained that over the last four months, she had truly fallen for me, and she had come to understand that it was a tough situation, so when she heard that Stacy would be moving out, she saw her opportunity to truly be there for me, as I have been there for her at many points and not even realized it.

Something told her that would be the day, so she drove all day to get to me, and checked into the hotel.

As I have learned in all my years, God works in mysterious ways, and he always gives you what you need.

The carriage ride was beautiful in itself, we had a chance to see the Town Center, the Old Town, some of the historic district, and then we were able to be dropped off at one of the best eateries in town, which turned out to be walking distance from the hotel we were at, and we didn't even know about it.

After having a nice lunch, which we enjoyed gazing into each others eyes, and holding hands, we walked back to the hotel, hand in hand.

Once back inside, I sat down on the bed and stood her in front of me so that I could strip her slowly. She had no idea this was coming, and I was making it up as I went along, but I had her kick off her shoes first, and then I lifted her shirt out of her jeans, and kissed the soft flesh of her belly, and ran my tongue around her belly button.

This made her dance in front of me, and she tried to continue raising her shirt, but I had to hold her still, by holding her arms behind her, and I continued pleasuring her with my tongue.

Then I let her remove her shirt and bra, so that I can feel her skin.

She then stood in front of me in her jeans and panties, and I wanted her naked, but I resolved to have patience, and let her stand their half clothed.

Then I started planting kisses from her stomach up to her chest, and up the valley of her cleavage, and her neck, and to her lips.

Then as I stood, I let her arms go, and slowly, we wrapped our arms around each other, and we began kissing with more passion.

She then quickly began to undress me, running her fingers through my chest hair, and letting her finger tips travel over the bulge in my jeans, as she unfastened my belt, and we continued to kiss slowly as I massaged her breast, and she wrapped her hand around my shaft, as we fell back on to the bed.

We were now locked in a passionate kiss, with our jeans half off, and naked from the waist up, but not letting go of each other.

I was now between her legs, and I squirmed down to suck on her nipples, and she held my head in place, as she moaned her pleasure, and I nibbled, and sucked at each nipple, getting them harder with each suckle.

Then I decided to move down toward her valley, and she squirmed, attempting to kick her jeans all the way off, but because I was between her feet, she couldn't move, and this gave me perfect access to tease her, which I did by nibbling the exposed flesh of her thighs, and the wet patch of her panties covering her sex.

I then assisted her out of her jeans, and kicked off my jeans, and out of my boxers, letting her see how hard I was, as my stiff member was long and thick, and the head had all of the veins showing.

I was starting to ooze the pre-cum as well, and I slowly climbed between her legs, and just ran the head of my cock against her panties, to let her feel the friction of my hardness, and we both shivered at the electric shock wave that it sent through the both of us.

Our eyes met, the fire burning within was evident, and the heat between us was powerful enough to draw us to the edge of the cliff right in that moment, all without touching.

I moved off of her to slide on a condom, and then before I knew it, she was already in the center of the bed, ready for me, having taken off her panties, and having her legs spread open, wanting to be filled.

So I kneeled between her open thighs, leaned over her, and kissed her with passion, and my long cock grazed her open wetness, and it wanted to slide home so badly, that I inched forward, and her hips inched up to meet me.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she was adjusting to being entered for the first time by me, and we held still in that moment as her pussy opened up to let me enter, and I sank into her slowly.

Then I felt the wetness, the warm velvety glove like feeling of her tightness holding on to my cock, and our motion of being together for the first time began.

I arched my back a little, she arched her back, and our speed picked up, as we found our rhythm.

In and out, in and out, my throbbing shaft went, and she took every deep long thrust, and as I started to get close, it was like she could sense it, because her legs spread wide, her hips flexed in a tighter motion, and she held my hips to keep me deep inside her.

Then just as I was Cumming, as I was pushing deep into her, her orgasm gripped her, and she clamped down on me tight, and that pushed me over the edge, and we both went over the edge, into orgasmic bliss.

Holding on to each other tightly, we both let our hips shiver, and grind until we had nothing left, and her legs were wrapped tightly around me before it was all said and done, and finally the spasms were complete, and we both could move.

Once we could move, I lifted myself off of her, and rolled to her side, and draped an arm over her, then laid next to her in order to enjoy the feeling of having made love to the woman I knew I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

My heart was full of joy and happiness in that moment, I couldn't imagine letting her out of my life ever again, and before that day was all said and done, Tina Lee and I had made love, we had sex, we found many of the hot buttons on each other to enjoy, and we fascinated each other in many ways.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers