Jamie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her and told her "Go on. You did well."

Jamie let the cum roll down her throat and into her belly, making sure to lick her lips and the inside of her mouth clean before showing a big, beautifully white toothed grin from ear to ear. She rolled her eyes up in the cutest way and her tongue came out again to tease the middle spot of her upper lip in the sexiest pout. Her hair was still a mess of the 2 cum shots, otherwise there were just drying streaks of cum on her face, neck and chest. Beautiful. She sprawled back on her ass, and then lay flat on her back with a dreamy, contented expression.

Jamie said, "Oh – My – God! I loved that!!"

Jeff looked over towards the door to my basement office hiding me, and winked. I came in my pants watching her chest go up and down as she lay there legs spread before him. I snapped one more shot to catch the picture of cum still in her hair and the little tits still pointed up to heaven. I winked back – although he could not have seen me – and sat hard down on the chair to rest. I checked the camera – which told me I'd taken 136 pictures so far. I guessed I'd have to forgive him for getting Jamie to shave her cunt for him. And I waited to see if the rest of the plan would come off as well as this part had.

12