Jamie Ch. 03

Story Info
More joy of father daughter love.
1.8k words
4.63
183k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie and I had crossed another line. She had touched my cock and made me cum during the day in the garage and I had eaten her. We both knew that it was only a matter of time before I would take her.

That caused a lot of tension between us, and I thought many times during the first days after our first physical touching, that I should just go into her room late at night and fuck her to break that barrier, but I felt that was too dangerous and impossible to explain if my wife should awaken. We both were certain it would happen, but for three days we waited for the opportunity.

It was difficult to have dinner as a family, because she and I would find ourselves looking at each other. Not looks like starry eyed young lovers have, but more like those that lovers desperate for each other have. Many times during those days, we would find ourselves together in places in the house where we could touch briefly.

That drove me crazy. Every time I would think I was going to be able to have her alone for an hour or even fifteen minutes, something would happen to stop us from taking that next step.

Finally, my wife was scheduled to attend an accounting software presentation for her firm and she planned to be gone for two days. I knew she had planned to attend, but I didn't remember exactly when. I almost choked on my food when she told us at dinner.

I could tell Jamie was surprised too, by her expression. She confirmed her delight by reaching her foot under the table and pressing it against my crotch. She had never been so bold when we were all together.

Jamie and I cleaned up the dishes and I told her I would be a little late the next day, because of business. She suggested that we both skip work and class and stay home instead. I was very tempted, but felt we should make sure her mom was out of town first and my meeting the next afternoon couldn't be cancelled.

I rushed through my work the next morning, then my cell phone rang a little after 2. My wife called from Chicago, and had a safe and uneventful flight. I was glad for a lot of reasons.

I met our suppliers at 3:30 and we spent the next four hours going over their proposals. Then they wanted to go out for dinner, but were unfamiliar with the city. I took the hint and took them to a favorite restaurant.

No matter what I did, it seemed like I could not get away from them and after dinner, they insisted on showing me more samples. Their products were really innovative and I knew for the sake of my business, I needed to make a deal with this company, but I kept imagining Jamie at home waiting for me.

I called about 9 pm and told her I would be there by 10. She didn't say much and I could feel the disappointment in her voice.

It was after midnight before I unlocked the door to my home. The lights were off and it was quiet. There was no music or tv sounds as I walked toward her room. Her door was open and the reading light was on as usual. She was on her side facing the wall. I stood for a moment to see if she was asleep.

I crept closer and leaned down to see if I could tell and I could hear her deep breathing. She was asleep. I started to leave, but changed my mind and went back to her and carefully lay down beside her. I didn't want to wake her.

She was covered with a sheet. I slowly moved closer to her and when I was against her back, I put my arm around her. I kissed her cheek, just a little good night kiss. I lay still hoping I could fall asleep.

I couldn't.

She rolled and shifted her body slightly, and my hand then was over her breasts. I could feel her nipple under the palm of my hand, and that caused my cock to react. I could feel my cock starting to grow, and the more it did, the more contact it made with Jamie. I tried to move back a little, so I wouldn't wake her like that, but it was difficult to move with her against me.

My cock was starting to jerk and twitch. I started gently feeling of her nipple, just rubbing across it, and then rubbing the end of the nub a little, then running my fingers around it and then the other nipple. My cock stiffened even more and now pressed against her ass. The sheet and my clothing prevented direct contact, but I could still feel the crack of her ass against my cock.

I found myself pushing harder against her then, and my hand fondled her breasts more deliberately, and soon I heard a little moan slip from her lips and she rolled back against me. My hand squeezed her breast tighter and I pressed my hard cock against her more firmly.

I felt her move her legs so that they were now slightly apart. Her top leg was drawn closer to her chest in sort of a fetal position while her bottom leg was almost straight. My cock strained against my slacks as I realized that if we were naked, my cock would be able to push inside her pussy in that position.

My cock jumped with that knowledge as if it would tear through the clothing and bed sheet in it's eager need to feel the sweet tightness of her pussy. My mind filled with thoughts of my cock ravaging her and the more I thought, the more my cock throbbed and jerked and that drove me crazy with desire.

And then her hand moved back to my side, and she felt along my body and she pushed it down between us and started to rub my cock. She didn't move or give me any indication that she was awake, other than her hand that then pressed against my cock with an urgent determination.

I pinched her nipples gently in an effort to wake her, but she only groaned and opened her lips slightly as if to breathe better. I played with her breasts as she rubbed my cock. I moved closer and placed my mouth on her neck and started to give her little wet sucking kisses all over that side and around the back and then across her cheek.

As I neared her chin, she turned to me and my lips brushed against hers. I stopped for a second, and then pressed my lips on hers. She groaned as she opened her mouth against mine and we kissed passionately for the first time.

She rolled onto her back and I moved closer as we kissed. I sucked her tongue and mine darted in and out of her mouth. They played and licked and flicked back and forth and we crushed our faces together in the hottest passion I have ever known. I wanted to devour her, and I lavished my kisses on her lips and mouth, and our hands groped each other.

I threw her sheet back and felt her body. She was naked and my fingers felt between her legs to find her soaked. Her hands fumbled with my bet and then my zipper and she struggled to pull my pants down. We couldn't wait for me to enter her, but we couldn't break that kiss either, so we stayed locked together in that unbelievable kiss as we tore my clothing away.

I sat up and finished removing my clothes and then when I was naked too, I pulled her legs apart and crawled between them. I sat on my knees and took my cock in hand and guided it to her waiting pussy. She lay spread wide with her knees up. Her head was raised on pillows and she watched my cock as I teased her with it. I took the head and slid it between her lips and then moved it up and down and then across them. I pushed her labia apart and then slowly started to feed my cock into her pussy.

I went as slow as I could. I wanted this exquisite sensation to last forever. My cock pushed a little deeper and then a little more. Oh God, her pussy was so tight and warm and soft, and I watched her eyes and expression as I fed my cock into her sweet little opening. I loved that feeling, so rich and exciting, and I almost was sorry when I finally had all of my cock inside her, for the experience of entering her had been so strong.

But now, I was deep in my daughter's pussy, and she lay spread out staring at me, waiting for me to fuck her. And that thought made my cock jump within her and I felt a need to fuck her so hard and strong that she would be mine forever... ruined for anyone else, because they would not be as passionate or exciting to her as this. And I pulled back slowly all the way until my cock head was barely captured between her lips, and I took my hands and pushed her legs back toward her.

She looked up at me in surprise, and then I rammed my cock into her with such force that it knocked her breath from her lungs.

"UUUUUHHHHHHMMMM.....OOOOHHHHHHH"

Her eyes closed and she dropped her head back as my cock moved back out and then slammed into her again and again and again. My cock rammed into her little pussy harder and deeper and faster with each stroke. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back toward her chest so that her pussy was raised up at an angle that allowed my cock to plow deeper into her.

And I fucked her so hard and fast and deep. My cock filled her and stretched her out. And I was relentless. I had wanted this little pussy for so long and I was going to have all of it I could take. I rocked her and shoved her around the bed. My cock was hard and her pussy was wet and hot.

"Oh Daddy, I never knew it could feel so good."

"Oh Daddy, you are so big. I can feel you deep inside me."

"Oh Daddy, fuck your little baby."

"Oh Daddy, please don't stop."

"Jamie, honey I won't. I am going to fuck your little pussy all night. You are mine, baby and I want you so bad."

And we fucked on into the early hours of the morning, and when we couldn't go on, we collapsed together and slept in her bed with our arms and legs wrapped around each other.

I didn't go to work the next day. But that's another story.