Jamie Ch. 06

Story Info
From dancing to... more.
2.8k words
4.44
113.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie had the grace of a gazelle and the stamina of a marathon runner, and as much as I tried to stay with her on the dance floor, I couldn't. I slowly faded back and my movements were lethargic compared to hers.

All of the eyes in the club were on her as she swayed and pranced and danced. Her natural grace and ten years of dance class combined to give her the presence and style of a Vegas front dancer.

I was proud to be with her, both as her father and her date. The younger men hated me, I hoped. At least that illusion gave me great joy. All of the men and many women were mesmerized by her and more than once I was tapped on the shoulder by an eager suitor, who wanted to dance with her, but she always shunned them and smiled as she declined.

Finally, I gave in and drug her back to our table. Soon we were approached by a young man in chinos, and I insisted that she go dance with him. She reluctantly agreed and they went off. I could barely see them as they moved to the far side of the floor. The first songs were fast and I enjoyed watching as she taunted him, but then the band played a slow love song, and my heart dropped as I watch her move into his arms.

He held her tight and then she dropped her head to his shoulder and I could see that his hands had moved down to her ass. I was livid to see my daughter handled that way, and I fought to control my anger. I remained in my seat, hoping the song would end soon, and that she would return to our table.

She didn't, and I watched as another man cut in and he danced with her too. She teased him and he was under her spell immediately. He held her hips as they danced and then I watched in horror as she backed up against him and his arms went around her and brushed her breasts. I could see her bending slightly and I knew she was rubbing her ass against his cock.

I started to rush to the floor and drag her away, but didn't. My heart raced as I realized I was angry, disappointed and very excited. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to keep her for myself. I wanted her to flaunt her sexuality and tease them, and I realized I wanted to watch her as she did.

Amazingly enough to me, my cock again started growing down my pants leg. I rubbed the head through my pants as she laughed and threw her head back. She shimmied and shook and vogued. She brushed her hands across her breasts and thrust her hips out and did everything she could to captivate everyone in the club. And it worked.

I couldn't take it anymore, and I went to the men's room to collect my thoughts. As I stood at the urinal, I heard a couple of guys come in.

"Did you see that hot bitch in the pink?"

"Yeah. Rich danced with her a few minutes ago. He said she was hot as hell. He felt her ass and she rubbed his cock when the were dancing. He's gonna take her to the players room and fuck her when she takes a break."

"No shit? I'd like some of that pussy too, maybe I'll join them."

"Yeah for sure. If I see them leave, I'm there too, dude."

I washed my hands and went out into the club. Jamie wasn't on the floor, and my heart sank. I went to the bar and asked where the players room was and he pointed to a door to the far end of the club. I rushed to it and stormed into the room.

It was darker, lit only with a few small lamps and a black light. There was a separate door that was open and light streamed through it. I peered into the main room. I could see couples sitting and lying and in various stages of lovemaking. She wasn't there.

I went to the open door and looked in. A woman was on her knees on top of a man, and another was fucking her ass. She was sucking another, while three other men kneeled at her sides. I moved beside them to see her face.

Relief swept through me, when I didn't recognize her.

I went back to the club area and returned to my table to see Jamie sitting there. She smiled at me as I sat back down.

"Where were you?"

"I was walking around."

It was quiet for a few seconds, and she touched my arm. I pulled away.

"What's wrong, Daddy?"

"I was watching you with those men and you were really getting out of line, I thought, letting them touch and grab you, and I saw you rubbing your ass against them. I didn't like that. It made you look cheap and like a slut."

"But Daddy, earlier you called me a slut and a whore when I was sucking you. I thought that's what turned you on. God knows it did me."

I was shocked to hear my angel say that.

"But."

I stopped myself because I didn't really have a rebuttal. Yes it did turn me on at that moment, but I still saw her as soft and innocent and mine. I thought the best thing to do was change the subject.

"I saw the funniest thing when I was looking for you."

"What, Daddy?"

"I went into the players room and there was an area where a bunch of guys were on one woman. In the other room there were couples also making out and stuff."

"Did it turn you on?" she asked as I felt her hand reach down for my cock for the answer.

"Well, I didn't really watch them. I was looking for you."

"And you thought I was back there letting some guy fuck me when you were out here?"

Damn. How did I get myself into this? I wondered.

"No baby, I just didn't see you on the dance floor and I heard some guys in the restroom talking about how they wanted to take you back there and fuck you .....and I just went a little crazy."

"I was just in the ladies room."

"I'm sorry. I feel foolish now. Do you want to go?"

"No Daddy."

Her hand squeezed my cock harder and she leaned in to me and kissed me hard. She took my hand and moved it under her skirt so I could feel her pussy was soaking wet.

"I am so hot now Daddy. You have to fuck me or I'll die."

I kissed her deep and hard and pulled her to me. She swung her leg over me and sat on my lap. My cock felt like it would burst as she ground her wet pussy over my cock. I tried to reach between us to unzip my slacks so I could get my cock out and into her, but she wouldn't allow it.

I picked her up and set her on the table and started to unzip my pants, but she stopped me.

"No Daddy. I want you to take me back there and fuck me where the others are."

"No way."

"Please, Daddy. I was so turned on when you said there were others back there doing it and especially when you said a bunch were doing one woman. I want to watch them as you fuck me. Please. Please. Please."

I reluctantly took her hand and led her through the club to the room.

I found a couch and we sat down and started kissing. I soon pushed her on to her back and was eating her pussy as she played with her titties. She moaned and pushed up to my face as I licked and sucked her wetness. She thrashed and bucked as she orgasmed, and I slowed my kisses almost to a stop while her pussy lost some sensitivity.

My cock swayed in front of me as I stood and helped her up. I pulled the cushions off and threw them on the floor. I had her get on her hands and knees and I knelt behind her. I licked her pussy with my tongue sliding up between her lips, and I trailed my tongue up to her asshole. I flicked at her tight little hole and saw her flinch at the first touch. I held her hips as my tongue retraced it's short trip back between her lips. I stabbed into her pussy with my stiff tongue and fucked her as deep as it would reach.

She shifted her ass back toward me, wanting more, and I gave her all that I had. My tongue teased her sopping pussy, darting in and out and up and down and then it licked up to her asshole and pushed against it. My finger felt her clit and rubbed it gently back and forth. She moaned and became louder and louder until her groaning and moaning became vocal.

"God yes, fuck my asshole..Suck my pussy...Please eat me harder,"

Everything my sweet little girl said in that heightened state of lust made me want to eat her harder and fuck her deeper and use her tight young body. My cock begged me to give her to it. It was ready to plug her sweet juicy cunt and to fuck her to unconsciousness. I was just the means of positioning. It had a mind of it's own.

I moved my face away from her and took my hard cock in hand and guided it to her ass. Slap. Slap.Slap. I slapped my cock against her ass to let her know I was about to plow into her. She looked back in surprise and had the most wanton look on her face that I have ever seen.

She was ready, so I took my cock and placed it against and between her lips and waited for a second. I planned to grab her hips and steady her and then to ram my cock in hard and deep in one motion, but I didn't get the chance. She pushed back and impaled herself on my cock and then she moved forward and then pushed back again.

I stayed as rigid as I could as she slammed back against my cock, fucking herself with it. She was like a bitch in heat, heaving and slamming her ass against me as her cunt gobbled up my cock and spit it back out, only to take it back in again and again and again. I had never been fucked like that before, and I held on and tried to maintain my balance as she used me for her pleasure.

She fucked me until she had cum at least twice and as she relaxed, I pulled out and pushed her down on her back. I grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch and placed it under her ass. I crawled down in position between her legs and started to slowly fuck her. She relaxed as my cock gently pushed all the way in and then slowly pulled back out. She was so soft and slick inside. I could have stayed in her pussy and fucked her for the rest of my life. She felt so good.

She looked back at me and mouthed little "I love you's" to me as I tenderly fucked her. I was making love to her and she sensed the difference between that and raw animal fucking. She began to circle her clit with a finger and I saw her eyes narrow a little, and then close, and I knew she was blissed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you, Daddy"

I almost choked when I heard her say that. I was surprised that she addressed me that way with all of the people around. She then realized what she said too and blushed. Noone seemed to notice, so we both relaxed and continued with our efforts.

My cock continued stroking all the way in and all the way out as she worked on her clit. When I could feel her finger moving faster and then more frantically flogging her clit, I speeded up to join her and I rocked her back and forth with her pussy up high above the cushion.

I rammed her cunt harder and harder and my cock sank as deep into her as it could go. The slapping sounds of my balls against her ass filled my ears..slap...slap...slap. I grabbed her legs and pushed them further apart so I could fuck her harder, and harder and harder yet and faster and faster, until I knew I was a blur to those watching as my cock stroked in and out.

I looked around and saw that many of those in the room had stopped their play and were watching us. Men stroked their cocks. Ladies rubbed their pussies and one couple fucked in unison with us.

"Baby, look around."

She turned her head and saw the eyes on her and she smiled.

"Let's give them something to see."

"Yes baby."

She grabbed her tits and began to pull her nipples. I pushed her legs further apart and back against her chest and hammered her harder. As she pulled her nipples up and stretched her tits out, I continued fucking her cunt and also flicked her clit back and forth.

"Yes..Oh yes...God yes....Fuck me harder...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me.."

They came closer then and soon were all around us. Hard cocks pointed at her and two ladies knelt, one on each side of her and reached for her tits. Each took one and they pinched her nipples and then sucked them into their mouths. She rolled her eyes as they sucked and played with her tits. She pulled her arms back and put them up over her head out if the way.

The ladies moved across her and kissed each other, rubbing their tits onto hers as the held each other, and then they moved back and took turns kissing Jamie's mouth. She was lost to everything in her mind and allowed them to do as they pleased.

I was insane with lust as I watched my baby being kissed and touched and pleasured by them and I felt my self building up to cum. I tried to stop it, because I didn't want to stop, but it was too late. I pulled back just as I spurted a stream of cum onto her belly. I sat there and pumped my cock off as I emptied my balls on her stomach and legs.

I stayed there for a minute or more, and when I got up, I expected the ladies to move away and for Jamie to join me on the couch frame. She didn't move and I'm not even certain if she knew I did. As she lay there, still spread out, her pussy open, flaps slightly lying back against her stomach, I could see her pink wetness inside and my cum running down off of her.

Another lady joined them, but she took my place, and to my amazement, I watched as she started by licking my cum off of Jamie. She licked her tongue all around my baby's pussy, carefully avoiding any contact with it. She covered her thighs and her stomach with wet trails of saliva. When she was satisfied that she had kissed all of her flesh near her, she moved to Jamie's pussy.

She lay down on her stomach and pulled her open with her fingers and she massaged her lips between her fingers and thumbs, rolling the flesh back and forth. I saw Jamie raise up in response, and with that encouragement, she blew her hot breath across her open pussy, then followed that with a series of quick little kisses. Jamie moaned and tried to look down to see who was causing such wonderful sensations.

The lady continued worshiping Jamie's pussy. It was so delicious to see her loving her in such a sensual manner, slowly taking and giving, kissing and licking and sucking her, wanting all of her youthful essence.

It was quiet and we all sat and watched as she plyed her with many touches and gestures, learned from years of experience between the legs of many other women. It was so slow and beautiful, it was almost like watching a ballet.

Jamie lay there, the center of attention, and soon a man knelt next to her and moved his cock to her. She hadn't noticed him, before he took her hand and tried to place it on his hard cock. As she touched it, she looked at me.

I froze, unable to react. I saw her as a beautiful goddess at the moment, and part of me wanted to shake my head "no", but another part of me imagined what it would be like watching my sweet daughter holding some stranger's cock and sucking it like some street whore or slut.