Jamie Ch. 08

Story Info
A change in attitude.
2.8k words
4.06
91.4k
12

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie and I slept soundly and in the morning I showered and dressed and went downstairs to my office. I made a few calls and arranged for Ed to take care of the sales calls all day. I had checks to sign, so I went downtown and took care of the few things that couldn't wait.

I returned as soon as possible and opened the door and went into the house as quietly as I could, so I wouldn't wake her. I crept into the bedroom to find that she wasn't there. There was no water running in the shower, so I went down the hall to her room. She was nowhere to be found. I called out to her, without an answer.

Her car was still parked on the street, so I assumed she hadn't left. I went out onto the patio and saw her lying on a chaise lounge, in her white thong.

"Hi Daddy. You were up early."

"I had to go to the office to take care of a few things."

"Why don't you join me?"

"I will in a few minutes. I need to make a couple of calls first."

I went inside and called my wife's cell phone. She answered after a few rings. She was on break at the moment at the seminar. She had been enjoying the course and almost hated for it to end. I assured her that we were doing fine and we wished it lasted longer too. After confirming her return the next evening and saying goodbye to her, I sat at the kitchen table and drank a glass of juice as I talked to my accountant.

I could see Jamie through the window. She was on her back, with her thong pulled up tight so she could get the maximum exposure on her thighs and stomach. Her bra was off and she had placed it just so that her nipples were protected, but the straps were tucked under.

I watched her and realized that soon other men would be seeing her as I did. I hated that thought, as I think I had assumed she would always be with me. I watched her as she lay there and couldn't imagine losing her. It had been lucky that she chose to stay at home as she attended college, but I knew she would be ready to move out before long, especially if she decided to attend the university next year.

The more I thought about that, the more distressed I felt. I had been protective of her, but now my emotions were more jealous of someone that would be taking her from me, even though he wasn't even in the picture yet.

I paced through the house and went back to watch her. She had rolled over on her stomach, and I saw her round, perfect ass raise up. Her thong strap was invisable as it was drawn up between her buttocks. My cock stirred as I studied her young firm body.

I was tempted to call her inside so I could touch her, and make love to her, but I knew there was time after she had sunbathed a little longer. I would let her relax for the moment. The more I had her, the more I wanted her. I knew our relationship wasn't normal or perhaps acceptable to society, but I knew that my possessive feelings and continuous lust for her was even more aberant.

I didn't care. All I wanted was her. As I thought about the recent days when we explored and played together, I found myself unable to keep from rubbing my cock as I watched. She was so close and would be willing to come in the house and let me do as I wanted, yet at that moment, I only wanted to watch her as I jacked my cock. I was watching her in secret and unknown to her. She wasn't aware I was watching her and that heightened my excitement.

The phone rang and I was distracted by the call for a few minutes. Jamie came in and went to her room. When I hung up, I walked down the hall and peeked in at her. She was slipping a pair of shorts on and turned as she saw me.

"How do you feel today, honey?"

"I feel good Daddy, why?"

"Well, I was a little concerned that maybe you were sore or had regretted last night. Maybe things got a little out of hand. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Yes I was pretty sore this morning. I have never been used like that before and I felt really tender, but I feel ok now. And no, I haven't regretted last night. It was very exciting to me to know you saw me as a woman and that you are so aroused by me. And Daddy, thanks for not letting the men have me. I wanted them too, but at the same time, I didn't want you to let them. Thanks, Daddy. I love you."

She kissed my cheek and moved away quckly, so I didn't have time to grab her.

"What are you doing today, honey?"

"I was going to go looking for a new car. I think I deserve one, don't you Daddy?"

I was stunned.

I had just bought her a car. It wasn't a new one, but it was sporty and only two years old. She had picked it out and had been happy with it, I thought.

"Why do you need a new car, and how are you going to pay for it?"

She turned to look at me and gave me a sly smile.

"I thought you wanted me to have the best of everything Daddy. You told me last night that you wanted to protect me and keep me for yourself, and I know you enjoyed our little night out. I just thought it would be a nice way to show that you do love me and that you want to "take care" of me Daddy. You do want to "take care" of me, dont you Daddy."

She brushed her hands across her breasts and down across her crotch, punctuating her statement.

I knew exactly what she meant. I stood there for a minute, and then I shocked her.

I grabbed her arms and threw her down on her bed with such fury she bounced off and hit the floor. I pounced on her and I sat across her chest and I grabbed her throat with both hands and glared into her eyes.

"So you think I owe you a car? Is that right, you little fucking slut? You think your pussy is worth that? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

The look of panic was unmistakable as her eyes filled with tears and she sobbed without control.

"I am sorry, Daddy. Please......."

"Shut up, dammit..Shut the fuck up."

I was angry that she would take the love and care that I had given her and turn it against me like some bar dancer or cheap whore.

"Yeah, I bet you're sorry all right, but you don't know how sorry you're gonna be."

I raised up enough to grab her top and jerk it up. The neck caught on her head and I pulled it hard to remove it.

"Daddy, you're hurting me."

I pinched her cheek hard in response, and then I pinched her nipples...hard tight pinches, not teasing, exciting pinches designed to arouse her, but pinches designed to inflict pain.

"Ooooowwww, Daddy, please don't."

She tried to roll out from under my hands and fought to push them away, but her efforts only served to make me pinch her harder. Her eyes were wide with fear and pain and I relished that look.

She butted her head up and struggled until I slapped her face with my open hand. Smack... I slapped her again...smack...smack. I took her face in my hand and squeezed it as I leaned down to her. I stuck my tongue out and licked her face as she tried to turn away. I left my wet saliva on her cheeks and on her chin, and then I raised back up.

I took her nipples between my fingers again and I pulled them up and saw her breasts stretch as I lifted them away from her chest. She grimaced in pain as I held them up, stretched and abused.

I leaned more of my weight on her belly, and she fought to breathe as my body confined her lungs. Her face now was contorted in pain and fear.

"Does this feel to you like I like your car idea? Do you still want a new car?"

"No, Daddy, please get up. You are hurting me and I can't breathe. Why are you hurting me like this? I thought you loved me."

"You need to learn your place, baby. You can't think you control me, just because I fuck you, and you can't play little "give me" games with me. I would have bought you a new car, because I love you, but now you have made that trivial. You have made me see you as a whore that fucks for cars and who knows what else."

"If you're going to act like a whore, then I'll treat you like one," I continued, as I reached back and roughly rubbed her crotch.

I released her tits and slid back until I was sitting on her legs. She watched my expression, as I unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down. I moved her thong down until her pussy was exposed and then I rubbed between her lips and shoved two fingers into her.

"Please don't Daddy, you are too rough and are hurting me."

"If you complain again, I will roll you over and beat your ass. I will give you a spanking unlike any you ever received. Your ass will sting and ache for days. Do you understand, whore?"

"Yes Daddy, but I'm not a whore."

I slapped her. "You may never contradict me, whore. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Stay here until I get back. Do not move."

I got up and left her room. I went to the kitchen and got a drink and ate a banana, and sat at the table for a few minutes. I went back to her room, to see her lying there as I had left her. She had not pulled her clothing back into place and was in the same spot I had left her.

"Good. You can learn to obey me and know your place. Stand up and remove your clothes and then lie down on your stomach. Place your arms and hands at your sides."

She stood and removed her shorts and thong and lay back down as I had commanded.

"Turn your head this way."

She turned. I stood above her and unzipped my jeans and dropped them to the floor. I wasn't wearing briefs and my cock hung down in a semi hard condition. Her eyes went to it immediately. I held my cock and stroked it as she watched, and soon it was hard and erect. I saw her move her legs slightly as I continued pulling and rubbing my cock.

I knelt just in front of her face and and raised my shaft so she could see my balls.

"Lick my balls."

Her tongue pushed out between her lips and she stuck it out as far as she could, but didn't move to me. I scooted forward until my balls were against her chin. She licked and flicked her tongue over them.

"Suck them."

Her mouth opened and I placed my balls against her lips and she sucked the skin and pulled a testicle into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. She released it and sucked the other one in and sucked and rolled it.

She looked at my cock as she sucked my balls. I pulled away and dropped my cock onto her face. My cock head was on her nose and my shaft covered her chin and lips. I took my cock back in my hand and rubbed it all over her face, from her chin across her cheek up to her eyes and her forehead and then back down the other side.

I stroked my cock again with my head pressed against her face and then slapped her face with my hot meat. slap...slap...slap...slap.

"Suck my cock now. Suck it like the whore you are."

Her lips opened wide and she licked them with her wet tongue as I pushed my cock into her mouth. She closed her lips and held them tight as she sucked my cock. Her tongue worked against it as her lips loosened and tightened around the shaft. She pulled it with her sucks and sucked it like a calf sucks its mother's teats.

I held her head and started to fuck her face. Her eyes looked up at mine as I started to thrust my cock in deeper and faster and I could see her gag as my cock slammed against her throat. I fucked her mouth harder and held her head tight as I used her lips as a captive cunt. My cock throbbed and jumped as I thrilled at the sight of her lying still with my cock ramming into her mouth.

I fucked her for a few minutes and then I slipped my finger between her legs and felt her cunt. Her lips were puffy and swollen, perhaps not having recovered from all of the fucking they had received the night before, or maybe from her excitement. Her cunt was soaked and her inner thighs were wet also.

I pulled my cock out and I crawled over her ass, poising my cock between her legs. Her ass was round and full and I felt her buttocks and squeezed them and rubbed them. They were firm, yet soft and cushiony, and I wanted to feel them against my stomach.

I placed my cock against her labis and took my fingers and pushed her labia apart. I pushed them inside her cunt and got them wet and then I scooped up as much of her juices as I could bring out and rubbed it on her lips inside and out. I repositioned myself and placed my cock back between her lips.

My cock head was about an inch inside her when I stopped for a second. My hands raised above her and I struck her ass with both at exactly the same moment and when she jumped, I slammed my cock all the way into her. I slapped her again, and my cock shot back out and then plunged all the way in again.

My palms stung her ass and with each blow I rammed my cock, over and over and over. The room was full of the sounds of my hands hitting her ass, my balls slapping her legs and her moans and groans with each cycle.

I spanked and fucked her until my hands stung and her ass was a dark pink, and I held her down as I fucked her harder and deeper. My cock punished her cunt. I pulled her legs further apart and I pumped and pounded her cunt as hard as I could.

"See whore. This is what whores get. Do you like to be fucked like a whore, face down, with your cunt open and used like a piece of jerk off meat? Is that what you need, you fuck whore?"

She didn't answer but lay there still, as she gasped for air and groaned with my onslaught. I ravaged her cunt and when I was tired, I jerked my cock and shot my cum all over her ass and cunt. I made her stay spread out with my cum running down her body and caking as it dried.

"I will let you know when you may get up. Until then, you may not move or speak."

I took a shower and dressed, then returned to her room.

"Get up whore. Go clean up. You disgust me lying there with your cunt open like that. Clean yourself up and come back to me. I will decide what to do with you then, but you should know that I intend to use you and abuse and humiliate you. You are not my sweet innocent baby any longer. You are my slut and whore and I am going to treat you like that from now on. You have chosen that position by your greedy actions. Now you will pay for them."

She was stiff and sore as she slowly rolled over and sat up.

"Daddy, will you ever love me again like you always have?"

I turned and left the room, as she sobbed alone.