Jamie Ch. 10

Story Info
The story of Jamie and Daddy continues.
2.1k words
4.54
72.1k
18
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ordeal with Jamie about the car and my punishment of her for trying to scam me, our relationship changed.

We were still loving and our father-daughter relationship was the same, although I am sure she had to work as I did to maintain that separation from our new relationship as Master and submissive.

Many times there would be a bit of confusion about whether my instructions or comments were fatherly or dominant, but generally we kept them straight. I am certain that if her mom wasn't there in the household, the lines would have evaporated.

It would have been so easy for our relationship to progress into one of Master and love slave. My feelings for Jamie were full of love as well as lust.

I never saw her as a sex slave, despite sometimes treating her as just a sexual toy and controlling her for my pleasure. At those times, she was as submissive as I was dominant. She played the sex slave role well.

A couple of days after I punished her and abused her with the bowling pin, her mom returned from her trip. Jamie and I discussed staying away from each other since we weren't sure if her mom could detect any strange behavior between us.

After 2 days without fucking Jamie, I could think of nothing else. My wife was at home all of the time and I never had more than a few minutes alone with Jamie.

Once she passed by me in the kitchen and I pulled her around the corner into the dining room and kissed her as we held each other tight. I also met her in the garage for three or four minutes when she came home from work one night, but nothing more.

We were both becoming increasingly frustrated and desperate for each other.

On the third day, I called her cell and she returned my call when she was between classes.

"Meet me at the mall now. Skip the rest of your classes."

"OK, Daddy."

I closed my office and told my secretary I was leaving for a meeting and would be gone until late that afternoon. I drove as fast as I could without getting a ticket and soon pulled into the parking lot near the main entry to the mall.

I found a parking place in the middle and waited. She soon drove by. I got out of my car and got in with her.

Without waiting, I leaned over and kissed her deeply. She moaned as we kissed. We were oblivious to other cars behind us until the sound of a horn from an impatient driver caused us to break the kiss. She drove out to the edge of the lot away from all cars and parked.

She leaned toward me. I grabbed her and pulled her to me, crushing her breasts against my chest. Our hungry mouths were open and we kissed and sucked each other's lips and tongues and exchanged breaths and the wetness of our mouths.

"I need you so badly, baby."

"Gawd, Daddy I think I am about to burst for you. Please make love to me. Please. Do it here. I don't care."

My cock was raging and my mind was on fire for her. I looked around and saw cars coming into the lot as others left. There was a lot of activity, but it was a few hundred feet from where we were parked.

I felt a desperation for her that overrode my senses. All wisdom and judgement had left me then. I unzipped my slacks and lowered them to my ankles. My cock poked out through the opening on my boxers.

She maneuvered from under the steering wheel and I helped her crawl over me. She was wearing a short denim skirt. I raised it up and she positioned herself over my cock.

We kissed as I reached between her legs and pulled her panties over. She started to lower her pussy onto my cock. I felt the wetness inside her lips as she gripped my cock head. My hands were full of her ass as I helped guide her down onto my throbbing and erect cock.

I closed my eyes as I tasted and felt the hotness of her mouth and felt the soft wet heat of her pussy. My cock moved up into her tight, sweet tunnel. Soon she was impaled on my cock. Her feet were on the seat on both sides of me and she sat facing me.

We never stopped kissing as she started to raise up. The feeling of her pussy sliding up off of my cock was so intense, I thought I would cum immediately.

I squeezed her buttocks and encouraged her to raise up until only my cock head was still captured between her labis. She paused for a few seconds, ready and in position to be impaled again.

I reached under her and felt for her clit. She groaned when my finger began to rub it and she bit my lip as I moved my finger around her sensitive little bud.

I could have made her cum then just by a few more rubs and by circling her clit with my finger, but I was greedy and I moved my finger away. I gripped her waist and pulled her down hard onto my cock.

She gasped as my cock filled her again, then she leaned back a little. My hands under her ass lifted her up and she started to ride my cock like she sensed I wanted her to.

Her ass bobbed up and down as my cock pistoned in and out of her slippery pussy. I could feel the juices covering my cock running down on my balls each time she sat back down on me.

"Yes Daddy, that's it. Oh, I need this so much. Please Daddy give your baby your cum, so I can feel it in me all day. Please Daddy, make that big, hard, daddy cock tear up my little, baby pussy."

I rammed my cock up into her as hard as I could and I started spanking her ass as she slammed her cunt down over my pulsing cock. Her pussy sucked my cock deep inside as I drove my cock up into her.

The car bounced and rocked as we fucked each other with a force and lust I had seldom felt before.

We drove each other on, challenging each to fuck the other harder and more furiously until we were both sweating and panting. She gasped and collapsed against me, only to raise back up and demand more. My cock pounded her pussy over and over as she continued to cum.

I felt the hot feeling in my balls and I raised up on the seat and pushed my cock as deep as possible as I wrapped my arms around her to hold her still.

"My Daddy is gonna cum in me now, right Daddy?"

'Yes baby."

I gasped as I felt the cum move up through my cock and flow into her. She sat still as her vagina squeezed my cock, insisting on all of my cum.

We stayed joined like that for a minute or two. I felt the cum running down around my balls and under my legs. Her face was flushed. She kissed my cheeks lovingly.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see a security truck coming our direction.

"Hurry baby, get back in your seat."

Jamie looked over and saw the truck and quickly slid back under the steering wheel without straightening her skirt or even pulling it down.

The cum that spilled out made a trail across my leg and the seat between us.

She started the car and moved forward before the security truck could reach us. The driver followed us as she drove toward the exit.

"Good idea. Let's leave and let Barney find someone else to check on."

She laughed at the Barney reference. I was glad they had been rerunning some of the old tv shows so there would be more of a cultural connection between our generations. It gave us more in common.

"Where to?"

"Well since we are both playing hookie, why not go for a drive to the lake. It should be pretty there and I bet we will have some privacy. Very few people will be there this time of year."

She turned in the direction of the interstate and soon we were cruising along, listening to some new artist she liked.

Her skirt was still up and I could see her ass and all of her legs. I scooted over a little closer and rubbed her thigh and squeezed it.

"Ummmm. That feels so good. I have missed your touches, Daddy."

"Me too sweetie."

She moved her legs further apart and I took that as a signal. I ran my hand across her legs and then down between then and pressed the edge of my hand against her the face of her pussy.

It was covered with cum. I removed my left hand and I turned toward her and placed my right hand on her thigh.

I felt her leg and then rubbed her sticky pussy with my fingers, soon sliding one then two finders inside her pussy. She slumped down a little and I looked at her to be sure she was concentrating on the road enough.

I curled my fingers up in her soaking pussy and began to finger her with alternating strokes and curls. My thumb worked on her clit and soon she was moaning and squirming.

"I think I should wait to finish this until we can stop somewhere."

I felt the car suddenly whip over to the right lane and then she turned off onto a road. She drove a few hundred feet until we were next to a field. She pulled over off the road and turned to me, spreading her legs like some wanton whore.

"Now, Daddy?"

"You are a horny baby girl aren't you?"

"You made me that way Daddy. I am your horny baby girl."

I pulled her to me by her legs and when she was lying across the seat with her legs spread, I started to jam my fingers into her faster and faster.

My right had was a blur as I finger fucked her. My left hand was busy rubbing and playing with her clit and squeezing her lips together around my fingers.

She screamed as I worked her little pussy over. She had a series of orgasms as I fingered and spanked and teased her pussy. Her clit was swollen and was so sensitive after a few minutes that she begged me to leave it alone.

Her eyes were glazed over and her pussy lips swollen and dark pink. I spread her lips and could see the soft pink color of her vagina. The juices flowed out of her like a small fountain. Her seat was darkly stained from all of the cum that leaked out onto it.

I played with her pussy in that informal and impersonal way for about 15 minutes. We didn't kiss and she didn't touch me. She just lay there spread out with her cunt open and available to me. I rubbed and fingered her pussy and pulled her lips.

I spanked her pussy and squeezed the lips together. I flicked her clit and pressed it into its shroud and circled my finger lightly around it in a teasing way. I pinched it with my finger and thumb and rolled it between them until she screamed in pleasurable agony.

I worked her little pussy over until I was sure it was either sore or numb. She just lay there looking innocent from the waist up and whorey from the waist down.

I never loved her as much before as I did then. I knew that she was really mine then, not just in games, but in reality.

"You know that I own this pussy don't you?"

"Yes Daddy. I know you do and I want you to. It is your pussy."

"And you know I own you as well, not just as a lover or my daughter, but as mine completely?"

"Yes Daddy. I feel that I am yours in every way, not just sexually and as a toy but also as a possession by the love and care you feel for me. I want you to use me for your pleasure. I know your love and use will give me pleasure too."