Jamie Ch. 12

Story Info
Jamie and Daddy conspire.
1.9k words
4.53
64.1k
14

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was very excited as she planned the meal she would fix when Stephie came over Saturday evening. She and her mom made a list and went shopping Friday evening.

I bought 3 bottles of wine to be sure they had something special that evening. If it were left to my wife to buy wine, it would probably come in a box.

Jamie came downstairs to my office after she and her mom had put the groceries away.

"Daddy, I think Stephie and I will watch a couple of pay-per-view movies tomorrow night. How do I access that channel?"

"I can't believe you're gonna stay in. Why don't you girls go clubbing or out somewhere. Staying home is for old folks like your mom and me."

"Stephie doesn't want to go out. She says she isn't ready to meet anyone new yet."

"OK then, I'll show you how to program the channels, but after that I want to tell you what I want you to do tomorrow."

"Yum. I'll do anything you want Daddy. You know that. What is it? Tell me now please."

"Go see what Mom is doing first. This is very private and I don't want to chance her overhearing."

Jamie ran upstairs and soon came back down.

"She is on the phone talking to Aunt Karen."

"Good. We have enough time then. She will be on for an hour, I bet."

Jamie gave me a mischievous look and crawled onto my lap. She put her arms around my neck and positioned herself straddling me. She squirmed around, knowing what that would do. My cock stiffened as she whispered in my ear.

"Does this mean we have time, Daddy?"

"Possibly, but first I want to give you instructions for a specific and special task you are to do."

She sat still, intent on the task she was about to be given.

"You will be fixing a green salad I assume."

"Yes. We have 3 types of lettuce, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts, black olives and a bunch of other stuff."

"How about a cucumber?"

"No. We didn't get one."

"Tomorrow you will go back to the store and get at least one. It must be at least 12 inches long and at least 2 inches in diameter."

She squirmed again and giggled.

"Why would I need a cucumber?"

"You need a cucumber because I said you need one. I want you to get it by the middle of the afternoon. Your mom will be gone to her club tomorrow at 2:30 and I want you alone then for some special activities."

"Uummm Daddy,special activities? I can't wait."

I laughed.

"Seriously Daddy, I can't wait. Please fuck me now while Mom's on the phone. You can fuck me on the stairs so you can hear her talking if you want. I have always wanted you to fuck me while she is here and close to us. Is that sick?"

"If it is, then I'm sick too."

Her lips were on mine immediately. She kissed me with her hot, wet kisses. Her tongue was probing and alive in my mouth. I sucked it and then she sucked mine and we kissed like we had been apart for months.

I unbuttoned her blouse and sucked her hard nipples, scraping my teeth over them. She ground her crotch on mine and urged me to suck her breasts harder.

"Oh Daddy. That feels so good. When you bite my nipples I feel warm and electric down in my tummy. Suck my titties harder, won't you Daddy?"

"Yes Baby. I could suck your beautiful tits for hours. Your pink areola looks so pretty and your cherry red nipples are making my cock harder. Can you tell?"

"Gawd yes Daddy. I think your Daddy cock is gonna tear thru your jeans to get to my little babygirl pussy. Am I right Daddy?"

I kissed her mouth harder and more passionately as I humped up at her puss. She pushed down onto me and I knew we couldn't continue this hyperforeplay any longer.

"Fuck me now, Baby. Sit on Daddy's big, hard cock. Give me some of that sweet pussy."

She stood up and pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. She pulled her panties off and laid them on my desk, then unzipped my jeans. She fished inside the fly and squeezed my stiffening cock. She kissed me while she played with my cock and soon it was hard and pulsing in her warm hand.

She struggled to bend it to get it out of my jeans. Finally I stood and unsnapped my jeans and dropped them to my ankles. I sat back down and she climbed on, facing me.

She squatted above me. Her feet were on my chair and she held my shoulders as she lowered her magnificent pussy down over my cock.

The feeling when my cock first goes into her is the most exciting sensation I have ever known. Her pussy is tight and I always wonder how she can take my cock. It feels soft like velvet inside and is warm. It feels wet and slippery.

I look into her soft eyes when she feels my cock going up into her belly and I can tell she is overcome with the pleasure. I want her to know it forever.

When she was finally sitting on me with my cock stuffed all the way inside her, she smiled at me and started rocking back and forth. She leaned down on my chest so that her breasts were crushed against me and then she leaned as far back as she could. I held her hands to keep her steady.

She rocked in this manner back and forth and soon sped up until she was sweating with the exercise. Every time she leaned back I could see my wet, shiny cock shaft with her meaty pink lips surrounding it and then as she moved back to a sitting position I saw my cock disappear. Those images made me even more excited.

She fucked me that way for a few minutes and then started thrusting up and down on my cock. She squatted down on me, then bobbed up and then dropped back down hard so my cock was plunged deep into her.

She slammed her pussy down over my cock faster and faster and soon she was cumming. She never slowed as she moved through one climax and into the next one. She could cum at least five or six times in a row, all connected as if they were one huge orgasm.

When she had cum so many times, she always collapsed down on me, spent and exhausted. She liked to nap in my arms while lying on me when she recovered. My cock stayed in her as long as possible.

I sat still while she rested. My cock was still hard and I needed to cum. I started playing with her ass and she roused and reached back to the desk behind her. She raised up and pushed herself back onto the desk. Her feet were still on my chair and she now sat with her legs spread, Her pink pussy stared at me.

I stood and moved to her. She guided my cock into her waiting cunt. Her lips hung open invitingly and my cock head slid between them and had barely felt the deepest area of her vagina before I started to fuck her violently.

My balls slapped her ass as I drove my cock into her. Her pussy was juicy and hot from her orgasms and my cock was relentless as I rammed it into her as deep and fast and hard as I could.

She braced herself on my desk against my onslaught and the force of my thrusts slid her back on the desk. She tried to scoot back to the edge so I could continue my hard fucking, but my urgent need kept slamming her back.

We fucked hard against each other and soon I felt my cum rising and then shooting out and into her cunt. I kept pumping and unloaded my balls deep into her.

She wrapped her legs around me to hold my cock inside her and as I stood there a willing captive to her cunt, I could feel her vagina contracting and squeezing my cock as it milked all of my hot cum out and into her.

She had the most gifted pussy I have ever had the pleasure to fuck. I sincerely believe I could put my cock into her pussy and never move and she could squeeze and milk it dry easily. I made a mental note to try that sometime, in the interest of science.

Reality soon overcame us and we put our clothes back on. She went up stairs to clean up. She came back down an hour later.

"Daddy, what am I supposed to do tomorrow?"

"OK Baby, I will tell you. I want you to fuck that hot cunt of yours with the cucumber while I watch and then when you have it coated with your cummy juices, I want you to let it dry like that. Then I want you to slice the cucumber and mix the slices into your green salad."

"Oh My God. That is so hot Daddy. You are a real pervert to think of something so decadent and horny. No wonder I love you so much."

"I like the idea of Stephie and your Mom eating your cum without knowing it. Cuckolding your mom excites me. If she only knew..."

"Yeah and Stephie too. She would probably gag."

I laughed at that

"Daddy, I have a twisted idea too."

"What's that sweetie?"

"Well, when I caught you looking at Stephie and rubbing your cock, it turned me on something fierce. I wish I had let you cum then. I have regretted that many times and I rub my Virginia every time I think about that."

"I was so embarrassed that night. I was afraid you'd think I was a weirdo."

"I know Daddy and I was shocked at first, but I really wish you had finished masturbating. I have an idea how we can correct that mistake."

"How?"

"Stephie gets drunk really easily. Two or three glasses of wine will put her down and out. Maybe when she and I are watching movies and drinking in the den, she might fall asleep. Then I would come and get you and you could check her out. It would be so hot for me to watch you playing with that big cock and when you needed to cum, I would help out."

"Jamie. That sounds wrong."

She reached for my cock and looked at me as she gripped it.

"Then why are you so excited Daddy?"

I couldn't answer and despite telling her it was wrong, I desperately wanted to do what she suggested.

"Wouldn't it upset you to see me cum while looking at one of your friends? I mean you are my babygirl and lover. Can you handle that?"

"What do you think?"

She moved my hand down under her pajama bottoms. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"You are such an unbelievable slut."

"I take that as a compliment from you Daddy."

"OK, lets do it."

"Any chance we can do something about our problems tonight Daddy?"

"No sweetie, not as long as Mom is up."

She gave me a scowl and ran upstairs.

"Gee Mom, you look tired tonight."

I laughed at her and thought how perfect she was in every way.