Jamie Ch. 13

Story Info
A special dinner treat.
3.1k words
4.48
62.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Jamie's best efforts to persuade her mom to go to bed early, she wouldn't and we didn't dare take a chance with her awake and moving around in the house.

The idea of checking out Stephie and then cumming while watching her made us both more excited than usual. I finally took a shower and went to bed early, frustrated. I don't know what she did to distract herself from her horny thoughts.

The next morning was beautiful. The weather was perfect, so I decided to straighten up the garage. Jamie and her mom were going shopping at the mall, where many of the stores were having "sidewalk sales".

I smiled to myself as I realized they were going where Jamie and I had meet a couple of days ago.

Jamie came out to remind me that Stephie was coming over that evening. I am certain she realized that I remembered and was just taunting me so I couldn't think about anything besides our naughty plans.

"You are such a provocateur."

"I thought I was a prick tease, Daddy."

She laughed and wiggled her ass as she went back to the house.

I had the day to myself and as I was cleaning the garage, I had a hell of an idea. I hurried and finished that chore and went to a store I had noticed a few days before.

It was called "The Spy Store". They sold small nanny cameras that many people installed in their homes to be sure the nannies and baby sitters weren't mistreating their kids when under their care.

They had an amazing assortment of cams and mics that were almost undetectable. I bought a clock/cam, a small trophy cam and mics for each of them. They were designed to broadcast images and sounds a short distance which could be seen and heard then or recorded for later observation.

I rushed home and installed the devices in the den in places that were not obvious. Unless someone knew of their existence, they would not be noticed.

I activated them and went to my office to watch and listen. I had earlier brought Rex in and let him sniff around the room so I could watch him from my office to be sure they were working.

It was funny to watch the dog as he sniffed around and explored the room alone. He had never been allowed to be in the den and family areas by himself and he especially enjoyed sniffing the area of the couch where Jamie always sat.

When I was satisfied that the cams and mics were working and the images were of good, clear quality, I took Rex back outside.

I decided not to tell Jamie about the cams and mics. I wasn't trying to check on her as much as keep her from accidently doing something that might give away the fact the I was watching them.

The thrill of Stephie coming over and my daughter helping to expose her was huge turn on, but the additional taboo of watching them secretly was as much of a thrill to me.

My mind was swimming with hundreds of scenarios all afternoon. My cock was almost sore from all of the rubbing and squeezing I inflicted on it while the minutes dragged by before dinner.

I was in my office downstairs when they returned. Jamie bounded down the he stairs, breathlessly.

"Daddy, Mom is leaving to go to her club meeting now. She is late. Will you help us carry our stuff in so she can go?"

I quickly got up and went out and played pack mule for them. Soon the car was empty and my wife left for her meeting. Jamie and I went into the house.

I started back downstairs to finish a letter I was composing.

"Oh Daddy. Aren't you forgetting something?"

"We will have time for that later when Stephie is here. I want to save all my cum for then, sweetie."

She laughed at me.

"No silly Daddy. I was talking about the cucumber. I have plenty of cum so there is no sense in me saving mine."

I looked at the clock. It was almost 2:30.

"When will Stephie be coming over?"

"Probably about sixish."

"Then let's do that about fiveish."

"That sounds goofy when you say it. Face it Pops, your days of being cool are long gone."

She started to run away, but I caught her and threw her on the floor and we wrestled around like we did when she was a kid.

I held her arms down and blew in her face. She always hated that, but today she just lay there and before I could stop myself, I was kissing her tenderly.

I continued to hold her arms still as I kissed her. She didn't try to move them and I relaxed a little, allowing more of my weight to pass onto her.

"Oh Daddy. I feel so helpless under you like this. I love this feeling that you control me and own me now."

I kissed her hard and she sucked my breath down into her lungs. I continued to hold her arms as we kissed. I ground my hard cock against her mound. I pushed her legs apart with mine and then felt her arch her pelvis up to grind against me.

She tried to move her arms to hold me, but I refused to let her move them. She struggled harder against me as a test. I held her tighter. She kissed me harder and deeper and her breaths were rapid and almost gasping.

The harder she struggled, the tighter I held her. She was bucking against me in a desperate need to cum. I bit her lips and then her neck as she moaned and groaned. I stared in her eyes and saw the soft submission in hers.

I released her arms then and she let them stay where they lay. We kissed passionately until I raised up to unfasten her jeans. She wiggled out fo them while I unfastened my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to my knees.

I moved back between her legs and my cock found her pussy. Her wet lips welcomed my cock head as I leaned forward and entered her. I was raised up on my hands above her as I started to stroke my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Our eyes never left each others as we made love on the floor.

Soon I felt my knees becoming sore as I fucked her harder and faster. It had been years since I had carpet burns, but I gladly suffered those small pains as I slammed my cock into her as deep and fast as I could.

She writhed beneath me as we fucked like two animals, clawing at each other under lust's control.

When we had cum and lay together for a few minutes, she kissed my cheek. My right arm was underneath her neck. Her leg and arm were splayed across my chest and legs. It felt so good lying there with her in the silence.

"Daddy."

"Yes sweetie?"

"I love you."

"I know you do and I love you."

"I know. I can feel it even when we aren't making love."

We lay quietly together, each thinking of our own love for the other.

"Daddy....wake up. It's almost four."

Apparently I had fallen asleep.

She stood above me. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel after showering. I tried to get up, but my right arm was asleep and I was stiff from lying on the floor for too long.

She took my hand and helped me up. For a moment, I felt old and out of time with her.

"Come on Daddy. We have to start preparing the salad."

That brought me back to life. I pulled my jeans back up and we went to the kitchen. She started gathering the other vegetables, while I took the cucumber from the crisper in the refrigerator. It was cold.

"Hey kid. Come here and feel this."

I slid the cuke down under my jeans. It was cold. She looked at it and laughed.

"Wow Daddy, you finally have a big cock."

She felt it and licked her lips for effect.

"Smartie panties."

I removed the cuke and placed it in the sink and started running hot water over it to warm it slightly.

"Don't do that Daddy. It will ruin it."

"But it is cold from being in the refrigerator. It will freeze your little pussy and then I would have to blow on it and kiss and lick it to thaw it out."

"And your point is?"

She laughed and turned the water temperature down a little. She squirted some anti-bacterial food wash on it and cleaned it, then dried it off with a dish cloth.

"Are you ready to help me?"

"A chef's work is never done. It's a tough job but someone has to do it."

She sat at the breakfast bar on one of the tall swivel chairs and turned away from the bar. I knelt down in front of her and began to kiss her pussy. She raised her legs and moved to the edge of the chair so I could have better access.

I licked her pussy as I had many times before and soon she was wet and her lips were becoming swollen. Her deep fast breaths told me she could cum easily and quickly. I kept licked her pussy and made her cum and then cum again.

Her pussy flowed like a fountain. My face was soaked, but I kept on, making sure she was going higher and higher in her orgasmic ride and as she shuddered and closed her legs around my head, I reached for the cucumber and held it until she released her legs.

I moved a chair closer to her and placed her legs on it. She was spread wide open. I placed the cucumber against her gaping lips and drug it up and down a few times, letting her feel the size and shape.

She gasped.

"Daddy it is cold, but I think that will feel good in my hot pussy. You know, like when you put ice in my pussy and on my nipples. Let's try it."

She closed her eyes and let me tease her. After a few minutes, she was groaning again, needing the fucking she knew was soon to come.

"Are you ready sweetie?"

"Yes Daddy. Fuck me good."

I positioned the end of the cuke between her lips and pushed it inside. Her eyes shot open as she felt it sliding deeper and deeper.

"My God, Daddy. How big is that thing?"

I pushed it deeper. I saw that there was still at least four inches outside of her. I wondered if she could take it all. My cock was a little over half as long as the cuke, although it was as big around.

Her pussy was used to taking a cock that size, but besides the bowling pin I fucked her with once, she had never had anything as long.

I began to stroke the cuke in and out and soon she was ready to be fucked faster. As the pace increased and she became looser and more absorbed in her pleasure, I was able to get more of the length inside her.

Soon, I watched her pussy suck the cuke in and out almost by itself. I simply held it to be sure it wasn't spat our by her hungry cunt as she worked on it.

She reached down and took the cuke in her hands and proceeded to ram it in and out violently. She was screaming as she fucked her cunt with green bumpy gourd. She thrashed and humped against her hand as she flailed it deeper and deeper.

I stood there amazed to see my sweet baby girl working her cunt over with that edible dildo. She rocked against it for a few minutes more and then suddenly let out a long guttural moan and stopped still. The cuke was almost all the way inside her.

She pulled her legs together to keep it there as she flowed through her orgasm.

"Are you ok, sweetie?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?"

"I don't know. I feel tired and full."

"Well just sit there and relax a bit. We need to keep the cuke inside so your juices soak into it a little."

"OK."

I left her there and went into the kitchen and started to clean the other vegetables. I tore the lettuce up, halved the mushrooms and cut the tomatoes. I finished preparing the components of the salad and then went to her.

"Ok. Let me have the cucumber."

She parted her legs and I gripped the end of it and pulled it slowly out.

"Oh my God, Daddy. That is amazing. I feel like I can cum again. Go slower."

Her pussy had such a strong grip on the cuke that I had to pull to remove it. When the end slipped out, her pussy made a sucking sound. Her lips hung apart for awhile and I could see inside her vagina. It was pink and the wetness glistened.

She sat there and watched with a dazed expression on her face as I cut the cucumber into slices, which I lay flat on the cutting board. I put a slice into my mouth to see if I could taste that familiar musky flavor which I love so much.

"Ummmm baby. That is pussyilicious."

She smiled at me.

She was stiff then as she got off of the chair and joined me. She stood spread-legged as she mixed the vegetables and then tossed them together.

I put a slice in her mouth. She smiled wickedly at the taste.

"This is so bad, Daddy."

"Yeah, but we're so good at being bad."

She went to her room and dressed while I went downstairs to my office.

Her mom returned at 5:45 and Stephie arrived at 6:10.

The three ladies worked in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Dinner was ready by 7:20.

We ate and drank wine.

"Jamie, the salad is wonderful. What kind of dressing did you use? Did you marinate the mushrooms and cucumbers? What with?"

"Oh Mom, it was just a special sauce Daddy helped me whip up."

Stephie saw the look Jamie gave me.

"Your Dad must be very helpful."

"Yeah, sometimes."

I squirmed uneasily as they laughed.

When dinner was over, we all pitched in and cleaned up. Then they went downstairs to the den to watch movies and talk girl talk. Jamie grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and kissed me on the cheek.

My wife called her sister and settled into her chair for a long visit.

I went to my office and opend the cabinet that housed the monitors and cam and mic controls. I turned the cams and mics on and propped my feet up on the desk as I watched the girls throw pillows on the floor and get comfortable in front of the plasma tv.

Being alone, they were soon getting comfortable. Jamie closed the door from the stairs and she suggested that they lounge around in their panties and bras. Stephie was drunk enough to agree that was a good idea.

I watched without breathing as they both undressed. Stephie was about Jamie's height, but her breasts were fuller. Her ass was also bigger. She was more voluptuous and curvy. Jamie was more trim and athletic. They lay on their stomachs as they watched the movie begin.

I had located the cams on opposite sides of the room, so I had good views of them from the front and back. Stephie's ass was round. I imagined how it would feel under my hands. I soon was rubbing my cock as I watched them.

Stephie was wearing a blue thong, so her buttocks were clearly visible. When she raised up to pour more wine I could see her big breasts which spilled out of her matching bra. When she lay back down, her legs were slightly apart and I could almost see her lips which I was certain were divided by the thong string.

By then, my cock was out and I was stroking it slowly, being careful not to get too excited. Having cum a short time ago, I wasn't sure how many more times I could cum and I wanted to be sure I could cum with Jamie later while perving Stephie as we planned.

I watched them for an hour and was in a constant state of excitement. The indicator showed I had another 2 hours of recording time left.

Finally Stephanie lay her head down and after a few minutes, Jamie tried to rouse her. She couldn't, as Stephie was asleep or passed out.

I was shocked to see Jamie crawl around Stephie and look at her ass more closely. Then she placed a finger between Stephanie's buttocks and reached down and slid it against her pussy.

She watched Stephie to be sure she didn't move. I didn't know if it was a test to see if she was out enough to bring me in for our fun or if she was having some private fun of her own.

She pressed her finger between Stephie's buttocks again and this time I saw her rubbing slowly against her lips. It was unmistakable.

She was rubbing Stephie's pussy. My cock was throbbing and almost out of control as I watched her playing with her friend's pussy.

She leaned down and lightly kissed her ass and sucked her fingers, then she lay down flat and tried unsuccessfully to lick her pussy. She was able to lick her ass however and she licked and kissed her a few times.

Stephie rolled slightly and Jamie quickly moved away from her. She sat on her knees and watched Stephie as she rubbed her own pussy. I could see her fingers working her lips over as she fingered her cunt under her panties.

I felt like I was going to explode. Mentally, I begged her to come get me so I could have the relief I desperately needed.

After she had cum, Jamie got up and I saw her start for my office. I quickly shut the recorders adn monitor off and closed the door of the cabinet. I had barely hidden them when she opened the door and came in.

"She is asleep, Daddy."

"How does she look?"

She gulped and looked away for a second.

"Daddy, she is hot."

"Good, baby. Let's go enjoy her then."