Jamie Found a Friend

Story Info
Jamie finds a new friend in an unconditional way.
3.2k words
3.82
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what it is about Halloween that unleashes the real devil in people. I understand that it's a time of unsuspecting scares and mischievous acts that one would hope wouldn't resurface on November first. For me it's strange, I never really feel the need to indulge in reckless misdemeanors or monster movie marathons that would cause me to sleep with the doors locked tight and at least one light on, but the holiday seems sort of sensual and mysterious to me. It's the sweet candies that create the loud feelings of intense pleasure that could only be compared to the orgasm received from a sex god. The sweet cherry drops that remind me of the savory kisses given from a lover in the dark during a thunder storm when the power's been out for hours and the only thing left to do is........well..you know. The dark chocolate cream filled bars that could only resemble a chocolate sex monster; but honestly I could take a sex monster in any shade of chocolate as long as it melts in my mouth and goes down easy. Also the knowledge of not knowing what's behind the strange sound in the dark that resembles that of the headboard hitting the wall, with hard hitting thrusts of passion. However I'll abandon the epic sex tales that have only taken place in the best wet dreams that usually end with me being abruptly dragged out kicking and screaming by the rough tongue of my cat Princess on my nose. Damn cat.

I love her though; she's the only company I've acquired since relocating to the middle of Bumble Fuck Egypt. Well not literally, but in the middle of Wyoming, smack dab in the middle. My job at the Welsher and Drakes marketing firm has forced me to relocate with the promise of a bigger office, a promotion, and a hell of a pay increase. Well it's the least they can do for leaving me in a dry pool of not one familiar face, but it's sorta okay, I didn't have many friends at home in Michigan anyway. I've managed to stay in touch with family though. Thank god for modern technology. It's equipped me with a means of communication with mom, and a nice quivering battery operated friend for those intense nights of urges unfulfilled. I don't understand how I have managed to attract not one suitor in this crack shack of a town. I keep my self in shape, maintaining a curvaceous hour glass figure, and my natural afro curls are always bouncing around perkily waiting for some sort of attention. I'm still a really shy person with only a few sexual encounters really; one to be exact, but I digress.

Besides my ongoing relentless desires I'm having a hard time adjusting to the house. The ideas of Halloween still gets my juices going, but instead of only being afraid in the dark halls in the hours of Halloween I find myself terrified at almost every waking hour. I wish this fear was the result of Halloween, or only occurred during Halloween, but my sensuous views of the holiday are what are making it easier to think of other things. The fear has even creeped into my dreams, with monsters calling me into the dark; Jamie.....Jamie...Jamie, and pawing at me everywhere. Claws clenching at my hips and waist, fur covered palms squeezing my breasts, compelling loud painful screams from my mouth. The screams only seem to excite them more, and they grab and pull more furiously with more disgust infested hands appearing out of the darkness, as I lay on a bed of thorns.

From nine to eleven I'm able to forget my fears briefly as I enjoy my favorite t.v shows. The characters have become something like friends to step in for the ones I have yet to have made by the age of twenty six. There's a storm raging on outside almost cancelling out the sound of the characters on the screen. Around eleven thirty I get ready for bed, and by eleven forty-five I'm laying awake staring at the ceiling fighting the urge to plunge my hand into my undies and explore my nether regions. Sometime in the midst of my internal struggle I fall asleep and am standing in front of my current house, but it's not mine, it seems like it's vacant like neither me nor anyone else calls it home. The door flies open and I feel the need to walk inside. My mind, my heart, my soul, tells me not to, but my legs move forward and I'm now looking inside the house.

I look in and everything is gray with dust; dust that looks older than me. To my right in the farthest corner of the living room next to the large window, there is a big Victorian style canopy bed, with a frame made of dark hardwood. The sheets are a dark burgundy satin with ruby red drapery tied to each of the four bed posts. I don't understand why but I must sit on this bed, anyway it is night time right? Aren't I supposed to be in bed right now anyway? So I start walking towards the bed. I walk past the coat closet, and then I walk past it again, and again, and again. After walking past the closet four times I notice that I just can't get to the bed. It's like I'm moving, but it's like one of those old timey movies where the same background just loops as the actors stand still. What's strange is every time I walk past it there's something different, always a new figure standing there. The first time my cat princess was standing there, watching me as she played with a yo-yo. The second time there was a little girl brushing her hair but with every brush stroke her hair would turn a different color. Vibrant colors like magenta, hot pink, neon blue and pink, and a shimmery green that could only be described in story books. After this the figures grow more disturbing. The third time there is a ravenous dog snarling at me with the smile of a Cheshire cat. The fourth time there is a creature standing there slumped over head bowed like its showing respect for me. It was tall, frail, and jet black. The fifth time as I was walking past its' head jerked up revealing a head with no nose, no eyes, and a large mouth in the expression of an O. I continue to walk but now I can't walk past it at all, and I'm stuck moving in place in front of the open closet. I have no choice but to turn and face the creature and wait and see what happens.

I'd rather see if it tries to hurt me and take him head on, then turn away like a scared child and hope the big bad thing doesn't hurt me. The creature then begins to part the front of the tunic-like dress it was wearing, parting it like curtains right before an opera. The material parted to display a fully erect penis that looked as if it had been dead and buried for decades. It begins, slowly at first, to masturbate as I stand there, but as time passes it starts to pick up speed, never taking its empty eye holes off my face. The pace now is a furious speed that would cause any man to stop and seek medical attention, but the creature continued. As hard as I try I can't move I'm stuck in place watching in horror afraid of what's about to happen. As it continues to rub a dark onyx liquid begins to seep out of the tip of its penis. It starts to pool into a large puddle on the floor, and begins to expand throughout the whole lower level of the house, and as it spreads it sucks the house into its darkness. I start sprinting towards the bed as the creature continued to jerk it self empty still never looking away from me. With me finally able to move the bed still seems far away, but I must get there. I mustn't be consumed by the darkness. I finally reach a few feet of the bed and get one hand on one of the bed posts, when the darkness has completely devoured the house leaving only the bed and me trying to climb on it.

Out of nowhere shiny black marble walls sprang up and surround the bed and create a floor and ceiling, shielding us, me and the bed, from the black empty essence of the creature. I then get my legs under me and pounce on top of the bed. Once I'm on the bed I actually take a good look at the bed. It has four posts and drapery, but on top of the posts is something like a ceiling covering the bed. The ceiling of the bed is a mirror, and I can see myself dimly from the light reflecting from nowhere off of the black marble walls. My brown skin looks as if it's glowing, not a big sparkle like diamonds but a quiet shimmer across my entire body. That's when I notice, I am completely naked.

As I lay there, completely unprovoked, the red drapery tied to each bedpost untie themselves and completely surround the four posts enclosing me on the bed, separating me from the rest of the room. I am completely terrified. "How do I get the fuck out of here?" I ask myself aloud. I look back up at the mirror and my reflection is distorted, well not distorted, but it seems like someone is lying on the cover of the mirror making it so I can only barely see myself. The person I see seems to be a man, a gorgeous man. One of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen, if not the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen alive on god's green earth. I think to myself "When did he get there?"He had skin the color of coffee with a drop of cream. His hair was a mass of dark bouncy curls stopping just at his ears, and he had an extremely muscular body. His eyes were big and a dark deep brown, and looked as if they were painted by the finest artist. I immediately wanted him to get closer to me. He looked as if he was reaching down to me to pull me inside the mirror, and damn me, but I wanted him to. Anything to get to those full kissable lips in the middle of that perfect face with the chiseled jaw line to make any man jealous. In the middle of his stomach there was a shiny star, and as I tried to get a closer look at it, he fell. He was falling so fast that all I could think to do was close my eyes and wait for the impact. After moments of feeling no pain or anything at all, I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me from less than a foot above me. He had caught himself on his knees and elbows and was straddling me, making it impossible for me to see what happened to the mirror, but in this moment I don't care about the damn mirror. All I can think about is how I can get this man to fill me up with his heat and make me scream into the heavens.

I don't know how I can interpret just what I want him to do to me, but I manage to say shyly, "Hi." All he does is continued to look at me so I repeat myself again with more hesitation. "Umm...hi."

Then he responds in so deep a voice it seemed like my body vibrated with the sound of it, "I heard you."

I'm so nervous now so all I get out is, "Uhh..."

Before he cuts me off and asks, "Is that really what you want to say? I don't think it is. Say what you really want to say, what you're dying to say."

"I don't know what to say..." I can't bring myself to say what I really want. Good girls don't say things like that aloud. He continued to stare at me. His hand then moved down to my precious heat and started to massage my most sensitive spot with the maneuvers of a master.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" He says while still massaging me into a mass of shivers clutching at his back just to keep from floating away on the pleasure. I can't speak past the moans escaping my mouth. It's been so long since anyone's touched me so intimately, so long. He inserts one finger into my opening and starts to rotate it as if he's looking for something inside me.

Then he leans towards me and says in my ear, "Tell me what you want me to do to you." as he inserts a second finger sending me into a whole new wave of orgasm.

This much pleasure just from his fingers. "Oh my god..so...good." The right words finally spill out of my mouth in a rush. "I want you to fuck me until I can barely walk straight. I want you to taste me until I can't scream anymore, just do me please."

Without saying a word he starts moving down my body leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles along the way. My lip is burning from the intensity of me biting. First he gently kisses the crease in between my thigh and my wetness. Then his kisses turns into licks and eventually he's flat out biting my thighs, and I'm so far gone that the pain feels so good. He finally dives his tongue deep into my opening ripping a scream from my throat. His tongue is moving with a constant rhythm of in and out, in and out, and I could feel my legs shaking as if they know that what we've been craving so long for is finally about to happen. His tongue is now working me over like he's eating his favorite ice cream cone; one flick here, a twist there, and a long stroke hitting every spot to make me give up on screaming and grunt like it hurt. The pleasure is so good it's almost too much. I find myself trying to get away from him and his expert tongue; this much pleasure will make a girl loose her mind. He feels me inching away and locks on to me getting a death grip on my thighs while he lifts my lower half up and rest on his elbows with one cheek in each hand. This movement has given him a better angle and he's able to get in so deep that I can feel his nose bumping into the front of me. With each plunge of his tongue the pressure inside me builds up more and more before I can't take it and scream out in climax.

"Yes, yes, yesss...ohhh...yes!" I scream.

Hearing this he begins to suck on my lady button only prolonging the orgasm. After a few moments the third one hits me and leaves me jerking on top of the covers. He then gets up and uses his fingers to wipe the juices off his face before sucking his fingers clean of my hot essence. Without a word he grabs my hips and starts to maneuver himself inside of me. The feeling of the tip of him finding his way inside me brings moans from my throat. Once inside he begins to thrust just the tip of him in and out, repeatedly. I never noticed how much length and width he had. Even through my blurry post orgasm vision I can see that he's at least nine inches in length and wide enough to touch every side of my insides. His thrusts are constant just bringing me to that moment where I have to tear my nails into something; my nails find his back and I use him as my anchor in this pool of ecstasy. My reaction gives him the okay to sheath himself completely inside me.

One second I was on the bed and the next he turned me around and I was moving up and down on top of him. To a person who was ignorant to the acts of intense lovemaking, it would look as if we were wrestling with each other on the bed. For me, I saw us moving with such heat and urgency. It was like the finest moves in interpretive dance. We both have to reach that great moment of soul shattering release, so our bodies will move in unison with so much power creating that long awaited for feeling of climax. He was moving me so fast and hard that the sound of skin slapping skin reverberated off of every surface. He then took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked it like a Hershey's chocolate kiss, stretching it out completely away from my body. The mixture of pain and pleasure had me on fire and all I could do was continue to move up and down massaging him with my pelvic muscles. Thank you kegel exercises. His thrusts became quicker, and from the sound of his breathing, I could tell he was close to unleashing all that was inside of him to fill me up. I open my eyes and see that the star that was in the center of his body has multiplied and both I and he are covered head to toe in bright shimmering stars. The lights are so bright in the room now that I can barely see. Then he gives that one last thrust, moaning into the side of my neck; we climaxed together. We then lay on the bed spooning each other with him still deep inside me, and from behind he kisses my neck as I wake up into the darkness of my bedroom.

I rise off the bed and look around the room. The dream felt so real and so long and it was still dark out, with the storm still roaring away outside. I try to shake off the dream that will now be the one dream in this house worth revisiting, and I roll over and try to go back to sleep. I feel uncomfortable so I readjust myself on the bed to find a more comfortable position and feel something big and solid in the bed with me. Panicked I freeze unsure of what to do. I muster up the courage to take a look and see what's in the bed with me, and I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's the man from my dreams, and he has stars tattooed all down his back. This I can see from the dim light coming through the window. He's fast asleep looking like an angel curled up on the bed with the ease felt when in your mothers arms. So long I've been in this new place with out any human companionship or anyone to touch me intimately, so I can feel that warmth of another soul beside me. Looks like I've finally made a friend.