Jamie Goes From Boy To Man Ch. 02

Story Info
First subduction.
2.5k words
4.41
34.1k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers

CHAPTER 02

(JAMIE'S FIRST SUBDUCTION)

The people in this story all came out of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and was not the intent of the author.

All the characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. There are no minors involved in acts of a sexual nature in my story. It is fiction, people. I'm writing it for my own entertainment and I hope for your pleasure as well. BB

Out in the parking lot Amber led me to a late model BMW sedan. I climbed into the passenger's side, next to her, then off we drove.

She didn't take me to her house to start with, but to a secluded spot where we could sit and talk.

Then she turned to me and said, "before we go any farther, Jamie, we need to set a few ground rules. First one is, mommy is in charge. She always gets what she wants."

Her voice softened then and she reached out to caress my thigh. "This time I want you to call me 'mommy' in the bed room and be my little boy."

I caught on to this idea quickly and answered, "Yes mommy," in the meekest little voice I could manage.

"Oh ya," she whispered. "You catch on quickly. Keep it up and mommy will reward baby right away."

"There is another rule that is an absolute 'must do'," she said in her dominate voice. "Your silence about anything we do behind closed doors. You must tell no one. Not your guardian, not your friends, no one. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy, I would never tell any of my friends." I assured her. " Like I told you before, both my parents are dead. They were killed in an automobile accident, two years ago and I've been on my own ever since."

"Do you mean to tell me, that you are completely on your own. Don't you have any other relatives to look after you?"

"No I don't have any relatives that are willing to take care of me. I convinced the judge that I could take care of myself."

"The court sort of looked in on me once in a while, but that stopped when I turned 18 and was of legal age."

"But how do you live,?" Amber asked, "You don't have a job and you go to school. How do you live and pay the rent?"

"No Ma-, I mean mommy. There was life insurance. Enough to pay off the house, with enough left over to take care of my basic needs, as long as I'm careful."

Although she felt some sympathy for my predicament, she inwardly smiled at the thought that I was all on my own. That meant she we free to do with me whatever she liked.

She imagined herself as a hungry tigress who had caught a young fawn. Now she could drag him into the bushes, then ravish him to her heart's content, before devouring him.

In Amber's mind she thought, This was too good to be true. What luck to find such a treasure. It took all of her willpower to stop herself from ripping off his clothes and jumping him right here in the car.

She looked over at him. He looked so innocent, so eager to please. Innocent he may be, but not stupid. She would teach him and he would learn. Yes, she would teach him all right. Yes, all the dirty little things that would make her pussy cream.

Oh my God, she had to have him. Already her panties were soaked, at the thought of getting him behind closed doors. The first thing she would do is get him to eat her. Yes she would make him lick and suck her pussy until she screamed with rapture.

She would then teach him to lick and suck her ass. Then lots of other filthy disgusting things that other men always refused her. Yes she would teach him do all of these things, to please her. She would even teach him to love doing it for her.

Jamie looked over at her and he could see something was different about her. Her eyes bored into him. It was almost like she was some sort of vampire, who would suck the life right out of him. Then just as suddenly her eyes softened. She reached out to him.

"Oh my poor, poor baby, all alone in the world. No one to care about you or look after you," she cooed. "Don't you worry little boy, mommy will take care of you from now on. Now kiss mommy, show her how much you love her."

I leaned over and Amber took me into her arms. She showered my face with her kisses. Then she pressed her lips down on mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. She probed deep into my mouth and encouraged my tongue to do the same.

She reached down and took my hand, the held my palm to her breast. She moved my hand around a little while she pressed her lips to my ear.

"Do you like the feel of mommy's tits," she whispered into my ear. Her breath was coming in gasps now. "Have you ever gotten the girls in school, to play sex games with you?"

I had never before felt a mature woman's breast. Only the bumps on some of the high-school girls I have dated once in a while. None of these girls had let me go farther then touching their breasts though their sweaters or blouses. A couple of the guys in my class would brag about how he had gotten this girl or that girl to go all the way with them. But I was a little shy around girls and I had never worked up the nerve to ask.

"No not really mommy, I'm pretty shy around girls and I've never done much other than feel through their clothing."

"You mean to tell me that you have never had sex with even one of the girls in your school?"

"No I'm sorry, but I just never got enough nerve to ask." I was almost in tears. I thought she would throw me out of her car, right there and then.

"No need to be sorry, Jamie. I didn't mean to upset you, baby. Let mommy kiss away your tears and make it all better." Amber pressed little Jamie to her body while her hands explored him.

This was like icing on the cake. The boy was a virgin. She would be his very first. He would remember this night and her all of his life. Now she was really eager, to get him home and get to him.

"There, there, mommy knows what little boys want." She said while her hands search all over his body' She pressed down on his hard cock. "She knows what little boys need."

She had complete control over his body now. No male on earth could possibly resist the teasing pleasures she was giving him. He was like a ball of Play-Doe that she could shape into any form that she pleased. Amber had Jamie now. He was all hers to do with as she pleased; there was no resistance left in him. He would do exactly what she told him to do. Yes, Jamie was now her personal boy-toy.

She could wait no longer. There was really no point. Now she could reap the rewards of her dominance over the boy.

She started up the car, and headed up into the hills to the more exclusive part of town.

When we reached her neighborhood, she told me to duck down so her neighbors wouldn't see me in the car. We drove though a gate and up her driveway into a garage with an electric door and closed the door once we were inside.

Then she got out of the car and came around to my side of the car. She opened the door, and practically dragged me out of the car, and into the house.

Once we were in Amber's kitchen, she stopped and took me into her arms. She kissed me passionately, and ground her hips into mine.

Then she again took me by the hand and practically ran with me up stairs and into her bedroom.

The room was large; I could see off to the side that there were two walk- in closets. In themselves, each one of these closets was as big as the average bedroom. I was amazed, so Amber let me look around. One wall was totally hidden with ceiling to floor expensive looking drapes. Amber pulled the draw string and I found that they hid a giant glass window with a door that led out to a large porch. The porch had an awning to keep off the hot California sun and the winter rain. Across the room was another door the led into the huge bath room. There was a two station vanity with a mirror that extended from the top of the vanity to the ceiling. There was a whirlpool bath that was easily big enough for two people, or more. Off the main bath there were two more rooms: one for the toilet and the other for a shower room that was not just a stall but a small room with four shower heads that all converged in the center of the room. The shower was paneled with cedar and Amber told me that it also doubled as a steam room.

I walked back into the main bedroom and Amber was sitting in the middle of a giant California King size bed. She looked up at me with smoldering eyes and told me to strip for mommy. "Don't do it to quickly baby. Mommy wants you to strip slowly, garment by garment." She reached down under her dress with her right hand. I could see that she was rubbing her pussy while she watched me.

I was a bit nervous but my cock was growing stiff and hard when I looked over at her playing with herself while she was watching me. The situation was becoming more and more erotic every second. I was over stimulated to the point where I started to shake. Right that second I couldn't move for fear of falling on my face.

Amber was becoming inpatient, but she spoke gently to encourage me.

"Go ahead baby, you want to make mommy happy don't you," she cooed. "Start with the shoes," she encouraged. "You can sit down in the chair if you like. Mommy doesn't want her little boy to fall on his face."

I took her advice and sat on the chair at the foot of the bed and unlaced my tennis shoes. Then pulled them off one at a time as she instructed me to do. I thanked God that I had showered at school this afternoon and changed to clean socks. Then I pulled off my socks and waited for her further instructions.

"Now step back out into the middle of the floor so mommy can see you better baby."

I did as she asked and stepped into the middle of the bedroom floor.

The soft shag rug felt nice between my toes, as I turned to face her.

Her breathing was fast as her hand speeded up under her dress. Her hand was moving in a frenzy trying to get herself off. While she enjoyed my slow strip-tease.

"The shirt baby, take off the t-shirt for mommy," she gasped.

Her hand was just a blur now. I could tell that she was getting close to her first climax of the day.

I reached down and pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. Then I just stood there facing her with my arms down at my sides.

She was just staring at me with her eyes as big as saucers. She had stopped masturbating temporarily while she admired my body. "Oh my, Jamie, you have the body of a Greek god. Your tummy looks hard, your abs, and chest are amazing. I can't wait to run my hands all over them. Turn around slowly so I can see if the back is as yummy as the front."

I turned slowly 180 degrees.

I heard her getting out of the bed and felt her approach me from behind. Then I felt her cool soft hands as they ran across my shoulders and down my back. She didn't say a word but I felt her hands reach up and slowly turn me back to face her. Her eyes were glowing like two hot coals as she examined with her eyes and hands the front of my upper body. She only hissed like a snake as her fingers felt my chest and then my flat hard tummy. She tried to feel down between my lower body and my jeans, but the jeans were too tight and she couldn't get her hand down there. Her eyes still burned as she looked into my face.

I didn't know what to say or think while she was literally devouring me with her eyes. They took on a strange look I could only describe as vampire-like.

While staring back helplessly into her eyes, I felt a tug on my belt and felt my belt buckle being loosened. When I finally did look down I saw her fingers working on the button and pulling down the zipper of my fly. My jeans fell around my ankles and Amber pulled my boxer shorts with them.

I stepped out of my jeans and boxers and then I was standing before her totally naked.

Amber dropped to her knees in front of me, then reached up and cupped my balls in one hand and gently stroked my cock with the other.

"MMMMMMM, mommy's little boy is a big boy after all," she breathed.

She leaned forward and ran her tongue back and forth across the tip of my cock. Then Ambers lips formed an 'O' and plunged over the head and down my shaft. She buried her nose in the soft down at the base of my cock.

The sensation hit me like a bolt of lightning. This was totally beyond my life experience. No woman or girl had ever done anything like this to me before. Not in my wildest dreams had I suspected that such wondrous feelings were possible. I was totally stunned. I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I only know, I didn't want her to stop.

*

This ends part 02 of my story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did enjoy then please write to me and let me know. We all need encouragement. Also I would love to hear about any ideas you may have to use in my stories. This story came from a reader's ideas and would not have been written without her input.

BB.

BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers