Jamie, Maria, & William Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband walks in on wife & lesbian lover.
1.7k words
4.06
77.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers

Maria, Jamie and William had been friends for many years. However, William had no idea exactly how close Maria and Jamie had become. Returning from the gig in St. Louis earlier then expected William had the extreme pleasure of discovering Jamie and Maria in a hot sixty-nine.

"Lick my cunt...ahh, stick your tongue in my cunt," Maria screamed as Jamie attacked her hot dripping cunt. "Fuck, oh fuck that's it," Maria moaned as Jamie fucked her with her tongue.

William's cock began to grow as he watched the two women locked in such a carnal display of lesbian lust. Not wanting to disturb the two lovers, William began to rub his rapidly hardening cock through his pants. He just could not get over the fact that his wife was actually eating her best friends pussy. She had always alluded to having done this in her past, but she would never confirm whether it was a fantasy or a true story.

As Jamie was bring her to new levels of pleasure, Maria began her own assault on Jamie's equally hot, wet hole. Maria began to fuck Jamie's pussy with two fingers, while at the same time sucking on her hard, throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck," Jamie began to pant as Maria fucked her. "Please fuck me, faster...oh god, don't stop," Jamie begged.

Wanting to bring her friend to a mind shattering orgasm, Maria started to rapidly stroke Jamie's clit with her tongue.

"Suck on my clit," Jamie begged as she felt her orgasm starting to build.

Maria gently sucked Jamie's clit while increasing the speed of her tongue on the throbbing clit of her friend.

"Ahh...fuck, I going to cum Maria...ahh, don't stop," Jamie moaned. "Oh shit, I'm cumming," Jamie suddenly screamed. As she began to cum on her friends tongue, Jamie flooded Maria's mouth with her hot wet juices.

"My god Jamie you taste so good," Maria moaned as Jamie flooded her mouth.

Unable to take the pressure building in his pants from his hard throbbing cock, William dropped his pants to the floor and began to stroke his swollen cock. As he began to slowly stroke his hard cock, Maria and Jamie sat up on the bed. Facing each other, the two lust filled women picked up a double-headed dildo and began to fuck each other. As they began a slow back and forth motion, William stroked his hard pulsating cock matching their movements as they slowly fucked.

Staring deeply into each other's eyes, Maria and Jamie began to increase the speed of their mutual fucking, each wanting to desperately bring the other off first.

"Oh shit this feels so fucking good," Jamie moaned. Seeing that her lover was truly enjoying the mutual fuck, Maria took Jamie's nipples and began to pull on them. "Ahh...fuck me...harder, pull my fucking nipples harder," Jamie cried.

No longer able to control his lust for the two women, William stopped stroking his cock and quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes. As he entered the room, neither Maria, nor Jamie noticed his presence until he was standing next to the bed stroking his hard, dripping cock. "Fuck, you two look so hot... fuck her Maria... fuck her hard," William moaned.

Turning her head, Maria grabbed William's throbbing fuck-stick and started to lick its' length. "Oh fuck..." is all William could manage, as his body was overcame by the sensation of Maria's hot wet mouth engulfing his cock. Always wanting to fuck Maria's face, William grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth. "That's it...suck my cock, suck it..." William chanted.

Seeing her friend sucking William's cock, Jamie's orgasm began to grow.

"Oh shit, suck his cock...make him cum in your mouth...I'm going to cum... fuck, fuck...I'm cummminnng now," Jamie screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. So intense was her orgasm that the dildo spurted out of her cunt, followed by hot wet juices shooting out of her cunt.

As her orgasm subsided, Jamie dove between Maria's legs...spreading them, taking her hot wet pussy into her mouth. As Jamie sucked Maria's hard, pulsating clit into her mouth it caused Maria to moan around William's stiff cock. This caused William to rapidly fuck Maria's hot wet mouth.

Not wanting to cum just yet, William pulled his cock from her mouth. Shifting so that his hard hot cock was poised at the opening of Jamie's hot wet cunt, William paused for a moment to take in the beauty of two stunning women lost in their own sexual frenzy.

Pre-cum dripping from his cock, William rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of Jamie's slit. As his cock brushed against her throbbing clit Jamie moaned her satisfaction.

Hearing her friend's lust filled moan,Maria looked at William and said, "Fuck her! I want to see you slide your hot hard cock into this sluts pussy!!" William smiled and thrust his hard cock completely into Jamie.

"Oh shit...fuck, fuck me hard...oh please fuck me," Jamie screamed. Jamie then stuffed three fingers into Maria's dripping pussy. Over and over she plunged her fingers into Maria.

"More, put your hand inside me," Maria suddenly began to beg.

Having never fisted anyone, Jamie was momentarily caught of guard, but not wanting to disappoint Maria's request she slowly added another finger into her cunt.

Maria's whole body became still as she felt her cunt become full. Then just as her body became accustomed to the fullness she could feel Jamie added her thumb and slowly close her hand into a fist.

Feeling her hand completely surrounded by the warmth and wetness of her friend's pussy, Jamie began to squeeze William's hard hot cock with her cunt.

Not believing the sight in front of him, William began to savagely fuck Jamie's hot, hot cunt. "That's it Jamie...fuck her with your fist," William chanted. He couldn't believe that Maria had been able to take Jamie's hand, but he could see that Maria was now riding Jamie's hand, or more accurately her arm like it was an oversized cock.

Slowly the three of them began to move like a well-oiled fuck machine as they settled into slow, sensual rhythm of fucking. It was Maria who first started to feel that familiar feeling began to spread over her body as she fucked herself on Jamie's hand.

"Lick my clit...oh Jamie lick my clit," Maria begged.

Jamie continued her fucking of Maria's cunt as she sucked her hard, engorged clit into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the clit of her friend, Jamie moaned as she felt William begin to slap her ass as he fucked her faster, slapping her ass with his balls.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, oh shit I'm cumming," Maria suddenly screamed. As she came, her juices shot out of her cunt into Maria's mouth.

The sight was too much for William to comprehend as his hard cock began filling Jamie's hot cunt with his hot cum. Just as he started to fill Jamie's cunt with his juices, Jamie's cunt began to shoot her cum around his cock as her orgasm suddenly swept through her.

Untangling themselves, Maria, Jamie and William looked at each other in disbelief. "Now that's not something I ever expected to come home to," William said. "Just how long have you two been...umm...well, fucking each other?"

"Actually this is the first time we have been together...well, in person at least," Maria said smiling.

"What do you mean the first time in person," William asked.

"This is the first time we have tried something like this together...before we would talk on the phone about how amazing you fucked me in bed, or how good you can eat pussy," Jamie said.

"Did it turn you on to see us fucking each other," Maria said. "Wouldn't you just love to see me eat your wife's hot wet pussy again," said Maria as she felt the sudden desire to do just that sweep over her. "Or would you like to see me take her stiff nipples in my mouth," she asked.

Listening to Maria ask these questions, Williams began to once again stiffen...something that was not lost to the attention of Maria or Jamie.

"Or would you like me take your hard stiff cock into my mouth," Maria said as she dropped to her knees in front of William.

William could do nothing but moan as he felt Maria wrap her hand around his throbbing cock and slowly lick the head with her hot wet tongue. William shuddered as she slowly sucked his length into her mouth.

Deeper and deeper his cock slid into Maria's mouth until finally he could feel her nose pressed against is body. Then just as slowly as she took him into her mouth, Maria slid his length from her mouth. Now that his cock was completely covered with her spit, Maria began to jack William's hard, pulsating cock. As her hand would reach the head of his cock, Maria would twist her hand around the sensitive head...eliciting a deep guttural moan from William.

Staring at the erotic scene of her best friend jacking her husband's cock, Jamie had one of her hands squeezing her breast while the other was busy stroking her clit.

"That's it Maria, suck his cock. Make him cum all over you face," Jamie said. "Fuck jack that fucking cock faster... oh shit I'm cumming," Jamie began to moan.

As they both watched Jamie's orgasm wash over her body, William released his cock from Maria's hot wet mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees and let me fuck that hot cunt of yours," William said looking deeply into Maria's smoldering lust filled eyes.

Wanting to feel William's cock deep inside her, Maria quickly obeyed. "Fuck me William, ram that big hard cock into me... fuck me like you fuck that slut wife of yours," Maria growled.

William slammed his cock into Maria's hot dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck me hard... faster... damn fuck me with that cock yours'!" Maria screamed. Over and over pounded into Maria's cunt.

William could feel Maria gripping and then releasing his engorged cock with her pussy. It was as if she was jacking his cock with her cunt. Soon the two lust filled lovers were only aware of their own impending orgasms.

"That's it... fuck me just like that... oh shit, shit I'm cumming!!!," Maria screamed.

This drove William over the edge as he began pumping his hot seed deep into Maria's spasming pussy.

"Wow...now that was amazing, Jamie said, now when is my turn?"

To be continued...

Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers