Jamie Westenhiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey kept talking seductively. "You're so pretty. You have such a nice ass. Do you know what Peter's going to do?"

"Please don't!" the young girl wailed. Lindsey just smiled. She took Jamie's chin and guided her gaze to the TV. Peter's massive cock was resting between his hands, just at the opening in her ass.

"No, don't. I can't!" she screamed but to no avail. He stabbed into her; her head snapped back and her beautiful hair went flying. She watched in terror as the entire shaft was engulfed by her meaty cheeks. Her bottom was aflame with pain.

She continued to scream and kick as Peter pumped without mercy.

"Oh no, it hurts. Stop. Oh, oh, oh, oh."

But another sensation was taking over. Peter had worked one hand over her belly and Jamie could feel his pinkie which had never touched her rear begin to tickle her clit. A strange electric charge seemed to flow from her clit to the tip of his shaft as it ripped into her tender flesh. She was still in agony and her body was red hot with pain but pain was rolling into balls of erotic fire that burned up her spine from her ass into her skull. She continued to kick and scream but the struggle began to be with the waves of ecstasy that were seizing her from deep inside her bottom.

As Peter began to come he shot into her with bolts of lava. She could feel the heat oozing through her and she saw the bliss in her eyes on the screen, even through her tears. She screams turned to moans of "yes, yes, yes," as she tried to lift herself against him. Even as he shot salvo after salvo into her he continued to drill brutally.

Finally it was over and she faded into a calm and dreamy state. She felt him pull out slowly and give her affectionate kisses on her naked back, finishing with a long loving nibble on each cheek of her rear. He got up and went to clean himself.

Jamie was still sobbing quietly as Lindsey climbed into the bed. She sat and lifted the young girl into her lap. Jamie threw her arms around Lindsey and pressed her face into her soft creamy breasts. After awhile she began to hungrily and desperately suck on her nipples. She continued to moan as she gobbled up Lindsey's delicious flesh.

Peter came back after his shower carrying a cell phone which he handed to Jamie. "It's for you."

Jamie looked puzzled but took the phone. "Hello," she said tentatively.

"Hello Jamie, do you know who this is?" The voice sounded familiar and she could hear a pipe being tapped against an ashtray.

"I think so."

"I've been watching your performance, and I'm really pleased. I'd like you to fly out here to the mansion. We could play in the grotto and talk about you maybe being Miss May. Would you like that?"

"Very much," Jamie gasped as she began to cry.

"I can see you on the screen now. You look very nice and very overwhelmed. You get out here and we'll have some fun. Let me talk to Peter now to make arrangements."

Jamie was weak as she handed the phone to Peter. She looked at the screen and saw her beautiful body wrapped in Lindsey's lovely arms. She looked up at Lindsey who was smiling down at her with pride. Jamie took her trembling hand and reached down to find Lindsey's pussy.

The three continued to make love until morning. The next day Jamie was doing a test for her pictorial. The rest is history.

12