Jamie's Confessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass, I want to feel you filling my ass." I moaned. He grabbed my hips and lifted so my still gaping asshole was level with his cock, he met no resistance as he pushed inside because I had been so stretched out already, was so lubricated with the cum of others that he slid right in.

"Fuck your pussy with the vibe." He ordered as he began pumping his cock into my ass, every time he entered me he dispelled a little bit of cum. I grabbed the base of the vibe and slowly withdrew it before easing it back in, it was too much for me to take after my night of fucking and before long I was bucking and writhing beneath him as my cunt spewed out pussy juices onto Chris and the bed beneath us. Chris must have been ready to cum because he flipped me onto my front and brutally fucked my ass before adding his own sperm to the collection in my ass.

"Wow." I gasped as he pulled out of me and collapsed next to me.

"I want to see it happen." he murmured after a while.

"What?"

"I want to watch you get fucked by a group of men, I want to watch them cum on your tits and then I want to fuck you so hard you can't walk the next day."

"Set it up, big brother, and I'll do anything you want me to."

This was going to be so good.

12