Jamie's Descent Pt. 03

Story Info
Jamie continues on his new path.
3.4k words
4.65
34.1k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limousine took me to Harley Street, home of the UK's private health industry, for the medical Vanessa had mentioned. To me it had seemed less of a medical and more of a preparation for something. There were a lot of the usual blood pressure tests and urine samples, but there had also been a lot of measurements taken, especially around my upper body. The doctor and nurses were efficient though and seemed satisfied with my overall condition.

I felt the doctor spent a little too long on what he had said was a prostate check. The doctor's finger seemed to spend a long time probing my rectal area and it reminded me acutely of the way the mystery man had touched me the previous night. I felt sure the doctor had seen the way my cock had reacted to the examination by swelling considerably. It had been a little embarrassing to explain to the nurses why I couldn't take off the ankle bracelet, but they seemed to take it in their stride. The doctor said that I was a little out of condition and prescribed a course of supplements, with orders to take them once a day and a repeat prescription for when they ran out.

My next appointment was for what Vanessa had described as 'a visit to the hairdressers'. The limousine weaved through the London traffic to an address in Covent Garden that turned out to be a very up-market beauty salon. The receptionist had obviously been expecting me and as soon as I'd given my name I was whisked away to the rear of the salon. A blonde with a stunning figure barely contained in white T-shirt and shorts approached me and introduced herself.

'It's our pleasure to have you here, Jamie. My name is Lisa and I'll be taking care of you today.'

Handing me a pure white silk wrap, she continued, 'Just take off your clothes and slip the wrap on and we'll get started, it's going to be a long day.'

'But I'm only here for a haircut,' I pleaded.

Lisa must have been almost six feet tall and she towered over me. She had a flawless complexion and the kind of toned look that can only come from working out every day. She looked as if she had come straight from a Californian beach. Her long blonde hair framed a perfectly tanned face as she looked sternly down.

'I have my instructions personally from Vanessa and she has been very clear about what you need, so don't worry about anything. We won't bite. You'll love what we do to you here,'

Another girl joined Lisa, a black girl about the same age as Lisa, as tall and as dazzlingly beautiful. Lisa introduced her as Fiona and said they were going to work together on me. Fiona's hair was pulled straight back from her face and tied back in a topknot. She exuded an air of wild and uninhibited sexiness. The contrast between the two girls was extraordinary and I felt so tiny beside these two gorgeous and exotic creatures. The two girls stood waiting as I hesitated, thinking they were going to leave so I could take off my clothes.

'Come on, don't be shy,' said Fiona, breaking the awkward pause, 'There's only us girls here.'

I felt that remark to be ambiguous but before I could say anything Fiona had started to undo my shirt and Lisa had grabbed my belt. As my trousers fell to the floor the new pair of panties that Vanessa had given me to wear became clearly visible and I blushed crimson.

'They're a lovely colour,' Lisa remarked immediately. She ran her hands over the silk material saying, 'And you fill them out so nicely. Don't blush my dear, you look divine in them. Why don't you keep them on?'

Fiona helped me into the robe and whispered in his ear, 'Don't worry honey, we have lots of male clients who like to express their feminine side. I like that.'

As she said this, her hand seemed to brush across the front of my panties and she held my eyes for a long second. Lisa broke the spell, 'Later, Fiona. We have work to do now. Let's make this little cutie even more beautiful.'

I was about to protest about being described that way but Fiona gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, 'OK, but I want the first ride on this little pony.'

The silk robe felt so light and cool and, well, feminine. They also made me slip on a pair of white mules, which took a few minutes to get used to, but which then felt incredibly comfortable. I began to feel slightly light-headed at the attention I was receiving from these two beautiful girls. I was led into another room and shown to a reclining chair flanked by tables filled with small bottles and jars. The two girls spent some time examining notes on a clipboard leaving me to examine my surroundings.

I gradually became aware of the wonderful mixture of aromas in the room, and together with the soft ambient music playing in the background I began to relax properly for the first time since Vanessa had caught me looking at that website. I couldn't believe it had only be a few days since Vanessa had called me into her office. How could my life have changed so much in such a short time?

The music and scent in the room lulled me deeper into a daydream and I recalled the day my brother had shown me the grainy photograph of the Thai ladyboy sucking his cock on the rugby trip to Bangkok. Had that been the real start of this journey? I remembered how strangely I had felt when I had seen that photograph. What I now also remembered were the dreams that had followed that day. Dreams in which I had become the ladyboy in the picture, sucking my brother's cock until his cum dribbled from my lips.

I shivered as deeply buried memories drifted into my mind, flickering images playing against my eyelids like a documentary film of someone else's life

The time when I was about five and some older girls at my primary school had adopted me as their living doll. They had managed to dress me one day as a girl with ribbons in my hair and one of their old dresses. They had practised their makeup skills on me until one of their mothers had come home and returned me to my mother. I had insisted on leaving the makeup on until the next day when my mother made me wash it off.

A memory of when I was eight years old and mum had caught me playing with her lingerie and had made me wash her underwear for a week as a punishment. I remembered the feeling of the silks and satins of her lingerie on my hands as I gathered them from the clothes hamper ready for the wash. I could now see myself as I held my mother's knickers to my face and I could still smell the scent of my mother on her underwear.

Later, at secondary school, a crush on an older boy. The boy had seemed flattered by my attention and one day we cut school together and went swimming at the beach. We had changed behind the sand dunes and I remembered the giddiness I felt as the older boy changed to his swimming shorts. I had no idea of why it was I felt hot and dizzy as he stood bare chested in front of me, his smile melting my heart. We ended up play wrestling in the sea and I think he enjoyed teasing me as he splashed the cold sea water over himself and then me. He towelled me dry and I was entranced by him.

I didn't understand the feelings I had for him but I was heartbroken when his family moved away. We wrote letters to each other for a while, but he stopped after a while.

For my eighteenth birthday my friends my friends and I got roaring drunk and we ended up in a pub in the middle of a drag show. Even though I was drunk I can remember loving the show and how good the drag queens looked. When one of them discovered it was my birthday she came over and wrapped herself around me. My friends thought it was hilarious, but I found it exciting in a way that I didn't fully understand.

'Jamie! Jamie! Wake up sweetie.' I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Fiona's face only a few inches away from mine.

'Judging by the smile on your face that must have been some dream, honey.'

Her eyes were an incredible hazel colour and I couldn't stop myself saying, 'You have such beautiful eyes.'

'Why thank you honey,' she smiled wickedly as she whispered, 'I have some other things you might like too.'

Her hand snaked through my wrap and squeezed my cock through my panties.

'But as auntie Lisa said, that's for later, my sweet little angel.' I squirmed in the chair, feeling the silk slide sensuously over my skin. Fiona winked as her fingers kneaded my cock. I felt myself harden under her touch. Lisa interrupted by saying 'Let's get started Fiona. Waxing first, I think.'

I sat bolt upright. 'Waxing? No-one said anything about waxing! I'm not having that!'

I tried to get out of the chair. Lisa calmly and effortlessly pushed me back down, 'Vanessa said you might be a little bit reluctant, so she gave me some pictures to show you that she felt would change your mind.'

Lisa handed me some photographs and I groaned as I saw what they were. Some were from that first day in her office showing me sucking on the strap on protruding from her trousers. A few were from the second time with me standing in the middle of her room, wearing only panties. I sank back, defeated, and sighed, 'Lisa, OK, you win. I'm yours.'

'And mine later,' grinned Fiona.

Fiona helped me out of the wrap and I stood there naked in front of these two gorgeous women. I must have been losing my inhibitions because although I didn't know where to put my hands I was not feeling so embarrassed. To tell the truth I had never grown much body hair so it wasn't as painful as it might have been. But, even so, it was a huge relief when the girls had finished.

I had really objected, however, when they moved to my pubic hair and Fiona used a small electric trimmer to give me what they called a Brazilian. As Fiona finished she grinned evilly, 'Next time, honey, it's the wax!'

I couldn't see what they had done properly because there were no mirrors in the room, but my skin felt really smooth and I could look down and see a small strip of my pubic hair leading down to my cock. I had taken off the panties before the waxing and when I came to put them on again they felt so smooth against my totally hairless legs.

A pedicure and manicure came next and while they worked on my nails Lisa popped a pair of headphones on my head. I closed my eyes and let the music carry me away. It felt so good to have two pairs of soft hands caress my fingers and toes as they worked on me. I had achieved a deep state of relaxation when I felt a sharp sting in my right ear.

'Yow!' I squealed and yanked off the headphones, 'What was that?'

'I've just pierced your ear, nothing to worry about,' said Lisa. 'Now just hold still.'

'Yow!' I said again as she did the left ear, 'That hurt.'

'Don't be a baby,' said Fiona, 'Or I'll have to hurt you properly later.'

Fiona was starting to scare me a bit. Lisa slipped some small sleepers into the holes and I rubbed my ears.

'Next time we'll pierce your belly button. That will look so cute.' said Lisa.

I ignored the remark and glanced down at my hands. My nails hadn't been long enough to shape properly but they did look different. Lisa saw me look and said, 'We've done our best and given them a little colour. Just let them grow and we'll keep shaping them for you.'

'But I won't be coming back.' I blurted out.

'Oh, I think Vanessa will make sure you do.' Lisa said gently.

I wondered how well Lisa knew Vanessa. I smiled broadly as I formed a picture of Lisa on her back being shagged royally by Vanessa wearing the same strap on I had sucked, then the image somehow morphed to me as the one being fucked by Vanessa. I shivered with fear and delight.

There was a pale pink colour on my fingernails that was just visible. I began to worry about what people at work were going to say. My toenails had been done in the same colour and I wiggled my toes and they looked so pretty. I saw Lisa and Fiona exchange a small smile as they saw my delight.

'What?' I asked. 'Nothing,' Lisa said, 'only that Vanessa will be very pleased with your progress. Sometimes it takes much longer than this to get to this stage.'

I was so fascinated at looking at my newly coloured nails that the remark really didn't register. I splayed my fingers out and let the light play across the fingernails. Fiona giggled.

'What now?' I asked.

She smiled and said, 'When men look at their nails they normally curl their fingers over in a fist. Girls spread their fingers out like you just did.'

'That's ridiculous,' I said, but immediately put my hands behind my back.

'Too late, honey,' she whispered. 'Don't worry; it will be just our little secret.'

Lisa pushed me down into the chair and took off the scrunchy that held my hair in the ponytail. She brushed it out with her fingers, all the time making disapproving noises with her mouth.

'Tsk, whoever did this needs to be shot,' she muttered.

'Mmm, let's see what we can do now and hope that we can tame this jungle eventually.'

Swiftly and efficiently, Lisa worked on my hair but with no mirrors in the room I couldn't see what she was doing. It was strangely flattering to have these two goddesses concentrating solely on me and I felt more and more comfortable in the role that was being created for me. There was something deeply soothing yet exciting in the way Lisa first washed my hair.

I lay backwards with my head on the sink and I felt dizzy with the feeling she created as she stood over me gently working the shampoo through my hair. Lisa occasionally asked Fiona her opinion as she cut my hair and the two of them seemed pleased with what they had done. I began to crave to see what the girls had done and I dared to hope that Vanessa would be really pleased with the way I looked.

I unconsciously crossed one leg over the other and thought how smooth and nice my legs looked now. I found myself staring at Fiona as Lisa worked on me. Fiona noticed me looking, moved closer to me and began to stroke my leg with her long dark fingers. She brushed her fingertips along the inside of my thigh getting closer and closer to my cock which for about the tenth time since I'd arrived was as hard as a rock. I wriggled in the chair as she brushed my silk covered cock with her fingers.

'Fiona, stop it. You're making her move so much I might just cut her ear off,' said Lisa.

I stopped moving, but Fiona didn't stop her teasing and I felt faint with frustration as she built me towards a climax, and then slowed the pace of her fingers. Lisa eventually finished with my hair and both girls professed themselves happy with the result. At this moment Fiona took over and led me to a table covered in cosmetics. Fiona sat me down facing her and began a careful examination of my face.

'How often do you shave, honey?'

I had never had a strong beard growth and I guess I only had to shave lightly every three or four days. I told her this and she seemed happy enough. The next half hour she spent working on my face, massaging my skin and then using what seemed an endless series of creams and lotions on my face. Several times she asked me to close my eyes and I felt her gentle touch applying things to my eyelids. I relaxed and kept my eyes closed as she worked until I felt a sharp sting.

'Ooowww'. I said, startled by the pain.

'Don't panic, my little sissy.' Fiona smiled as she spoke, 'I'm only plucking your eyebrows. It will make you look so sweet.'

She went on with this for a few minutes and I swore I would never have that done again. She finished and then moved on to my lips. It felt so feminine to have her paint my lips and it gave me the chance to look at her closely as her face was so close to mine.

'Do you like what you see, baby?' she asked without pausing.

'Mmm, yes,' I replied.

'Good,' she said, 'I like what I see too.'

'That should do for now,' said Lisa.

Both girls stood back and smiled as they surveyed the effects of their work.

'Let me see, let me see,' I simpered. They turned my chair round and removed a towel that had been draped over a mirror in the corner of the room. I looked into the mirror and simply could not believe what I saw. Looking back at me was the face of a young girl, blonde hair falling down to her shoulders. I moved my head and the head in the mirror moved too, the hair gently swinging with the movement. I smiled and I could see the girl smile back. I sat stunned. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

'Do you like what you see?' asked Lisa.

I still couldn't speak, but I managed to nod my head. 'We'll take that as yes, then,' laughed Fiona.

Lisa turned to Fiona. 'I think you've earned the first crack at this one, Fi.'

Fiona's smile was one of triumph and naked lust. I shivered with anxiety. Lisa noticed and softly said, 'Don't worry, Jamie baby, Fiona won't do anything too nasty, this time.'

Fiona laughed and Lisa walked across to her, wrapped her arms around Fiona, one hand in the small of her back and the other behind her head. Lisa drew Fiona close to her and I saw Fiona's eyes shut as she placed her hands on either side of Lisa's face. Their lips touched and the girls' tongues snaked from their mouths and began to fence with each other. Lisa's leg moved between Fiona's who gave what sounded like a growl as I saw her tongue disappear between Lisa's lips. The girls kissed deeply for several minutes, their hands running over each other's bodies.

I was riveted to the spot. It seemed I had almost stopped breathing as I watched the black princess and the blonde queen entwined before me. I could feel my cock rise at the unbelievably erotic tableau I was watching.

Lisa finally broke the embrace and smiled wickedly at me, 'Jamie, this is part of your education, so pay attention to what Fiona does; I promise you'll enjoy it.'

My tongue had somehow got stuck to the roof of mouth and all I could do was nod dumbly in reply. She let her fingertips slide over the front of Fiona's tunic through which her nipples had suddenly become very visible. Lisa let her fingers rest on one nipple and suddenly tweaked it. Fiona moaned and her eyes blazed with desire. Lisa walked towards the door and turned as she reached it, smiled wickedly and said, 'Fiona, don't forget now, play nicely.'

'Oh, don't worry babe, I'll take very good care of her,' Fiona replied, looking me straight in the eye.

I felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car as I sat and watched Fiona close the door after Lisa and pocket the key.